• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1st post

• Thread starterjamesub
  • Start date
Creativity

Thought someone would have been more creative.

Are you Really Interested

Exciting Fantasy...very sensual Lady. Is she interested in making the fantasy a reality? Where are you two located? I can travel, and will get a suite at an upscale hotel for the seduction. We can discuss the fantasy she would like, and make it a reality. We can then post the date on this site and see who shows up to watch....How about it?????????????

Your wife is WAY HOT!! I'd love to get with you two a cuck you to the MAX

Keen?

Glad you 2 guys are getting keen.

We are in UK but could meet?

Be her first!

Still waiting to receive my cum filled and covered wife.

Attachments

• DSCF0405.JPGresize2.JPG
    DSCF0405.JPGresize2.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 418
My wife brought a 12 inch candy lollipop to the bedroom last night.

There's not much outside.

Is she telling me something?

Attachments

• DSCF0539.JPG
    DSCF0539.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 879
  • DSCF0539_edited.JPG
    DSCF0539_edited.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 629
Nice

Think she's telling you that she needs something more to fill her puss... make it a gang bang and we can pass her around. afterwards we can strut her around town like our slut.

Wow nice wife

She looks great. Great anniversary present for her to take his load. You can see she enjoys it. You have a great looking wife. WOW

candy

wimp1960 said:
My wife brought a 12 inch candy lollipop to the bedroom last night.

There's not much outside.

Is she telling me something?

That she tastes like candy??? Good lickings

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Nice

wimp1960 said:
I envy you your success.
All I ever think about is huge black dicks forcing open my wife's tight pussy and virgin ass.
What do you think of her?

Your wife is built for sex. Hopefully you will get to see that dream of yours become a reality. She is definately hot. I can see it happening as I type.

Candy pussy

Hi Sammy and Hopokat.

After she'd played with the lolly I licked her sweet tasting pussy. Always tastes good but even better today.
Love to have her gangbanged. The thought of her being taken around town in a tiny dress with cum in her hair, covering her body and leaking down her legs as it escapes from her pussy and ass is areal turn-on.

how about the thought of her getting banged while you're off at work. ultimate humiliation. maybe you'd suspect and wonder why her hair's so mussed, the strange smell on her breath and the odor of dried sweat. i know my own wife secretly wants to be gangbanged.
great pics, man!

be careful she might give you a black baby with a bod like that!

wimp1960 said:
How long would it take a group of bulls to get her out of this.

Slide big black cocks down her throat, into her very tight pussy and up her virgin ass. Then let me lick her clean.
not very long!:p

Still Watching And Waiting

Wimp1960; Man get that pretty lady dicked. okdeacon

My little slut

I'll not only parade her arond town my my little slut toy but pick the next man she has to satisfy. You only get to watch. And if you are lucky she'll get a dp from us. You can lick her clit while we bang her silly.

Luv the thought

Love the idea. Why stop at one? Have your own gangbang all I want to do is watch.

One at a time. Once she becomes a good little slut. I'll bring her to a pub dresses in some slut wear and have her flirt with some locals. The lucky one get to try her mouth out and then her ******* pussy. You get to stand in the corner and watch. If she continues to be good, I'll let her suck off another.

Dresses

Ideas for slutty dresses and shoes.

Attachments

• EM-1425.jpe
    EM-1425.jpe
    10.5 KB · Views: 329
  • EM-1445.jpe
    EM-1445.jpe
    13 KB · Views: 277
  • 523c.jpe
    523c.jpe
    9.4 KB · Views: 181
Pool Table

Why not use the pool table?

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 748
Leave this gaping.

Virgin pussy.

I'm not allowed to touch.

Want to watch a cock the thickness of her arm leave her gaping.

Any takers?

Attachments

• DSCF0540.JPG
    DSCF0540.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 772
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread