2 Nights Cruise For 7 Days

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
I wanted to know more, Aila continued telling how Pertti took Her again and again, some four times at night, but that was not the all, It has came Ailas "Hubby 2" Erkki also there and He had enjoyd also My Ailas behavieur a lot of , they had kept Her as their "Fuck Toy" and She had been very happy of that , She wanted more and more and wanted to be "Good Girl" again and again,And Aila needed to get new cock again. it has been Her hope so long time and She has done it too years and years from now on. Next day Pertti and Erkki needed to go to work for some time and Aila had gone to buy a ticket to train afternoon and She begin Her hometrip later, but before the train leave the Kemijärvi my cousin Erkki wanted to make something good for Her, He wanted to put His semen to Ailas Cunt, but so did Pertti too, The train to Helsinki started to go late in the evening and She had Her "own" cabin there, still mens cum in her.

Reactions: Nazareth
Geglu said:
Here are some Young Lady Aila pics. One in summerplace the other at home

View attachment 700776 View attachment 700785
My god she looks so prim and proper not like the slut you describe. I have followed her adventures and all I have to say is that is one hell of a women you have there. Who wouldn't fuck her! I would love the privilege of fucking her.

Reactions: okdeacon and Knk069
ThaNKS FOR yOU WHO LIKES MY LADY. She told that it was nice trip in train. It was taken a little time before sleeping and She went to Restaurant wagon. She was good mood, nice to end the trip and see me in the morning. She took a cup of coffe and a class of cocnac, She was thinking to go to sleep when some voice said.:: Is it Aila??? She turned and needed to say, yes, and So She found that it was one of Her companys customer, who had bought quite much products from them from time to time.

Ofcourse She was surprised but sömewhow oukey to see this man. She told his name Lauri. H. He asked if Aila would like to sit little time with Him there inrestaurant wagon. It was ok for Her, She still could not to sleep, They were talking some work things and those and theese things. He told to Aila about his family, wife ,children etc. Everything was good and he said that family life is nice & important etc etc etc. He asked if Aila wanted some drink or eat , She liked some more cocnac. After some half an hour something was telling of normal life situation of sex and such kind of things, peace by peace it had told some more of it and soon they wanted to continue talking the cabin of Aila in train

After some time they were sitting near by each others, cabin was not very big too, talking and talking Lauri put his hand to Ailas leg and Aila was not taken it away, so , soon Lauri begin to stroke his hand more and more near by Her pants, he found that Her pants were quite wet already, and so he asked : Is that meaning that You are a little bit turning on, Aila? I think it means , Aila said, in a matter of fact it has been such kind of situation even some time, He continued talking and asked if Aila is turning to get cock in to Her vagina, : Aila told that : I think I Am interested in getting it...

I can tell also, After some time when He was stroking My feets , He came to sit just near me, not anymore against etc, Then He wanted to kiss Me. He asked if it would be oukey, I answered that it begin to be quite obvious in this kind of situation. Lauri told that He had wanted many times to ask if we could meet sometimes, but He had seen rings in My hand and so He returned His thinking. I told that I was sometimes thinking that You do it, but I could not offer Me at work ofcourse. Then He kissed Me more and more and at the same He opened My dress backside ( the yellow one You know, mini dress and He took it down so that He immediately could find out that I did not had any bra. He moved His mouth more down and started to stroke and kiss My tits and My nipples begin to grow and I was ready for the next role.

At the same He put his fingers inside to My pants and so he could feel how wet I was, first one finger, then three and every of them,It was very good feeling, : I have no any ideas that we would some day meet like this Lauri told and then He took My pants off and put Me to lay down to bed and opened My legs and quickly like turning on He was naked too and He jumped straight in to Me, with His nice cock, Can You understand how well it was that moment, with a man which I had known long time but never thinking that He would like to fuck Me or thinking anything about that we would ever be together so close. Lauri had very good condition, his cock was standing and standing and He was working with My feelings so awesome way, I was so happy to get His Dick, I was glad that He did like Me so much that He could fuck Me. He was telling Me that Am I slut really ? I was glad to hear that talking and He continued to speaking how nice it is to fuck such a married ***** which I Am, and told Him that I Am very glad too that You like this ***** wife .

He wanted to talk Me dyrties and I also wanted to hear more of His talkings, I had met now for Me really fantastick partner, I also like to hear the words what I Am and tell men what I want to be. The first fuck in train and with him lasted longer than I thought it would, He was good, His Dick was good, He was also on that mood long time, like ME too, I asked from Him if He could imagine why I was also so horny and wet? He said : You wanted cock? Yeeees I said , that too but can You be well for Me if I tell another point? He promised and kissed Me with passionate,! I told : Can You accept that in MY cunt it is still two other mens cum??? Oh My, He said , You have been really good girl today, Why? I told that I met husbands cousin and His friend before I came to train and I have many other things too, Does You man know of Your adventures,? Lauri asked, I said yes.! And His cousin Erkki which I met now, is like My other husband, I like Him also very much. And always when we see, I Am waiting His fucking and now He said that if He would be My really husband He also could accept My meetings with other men, I think that thinking is in the "family" ? And Lauri was very horny and wanted Me more and more, He wanted to become MY regular fuck, He said, I accepted His thinking.

Lauris first cum coming was not many minutes, which I could easily understand, I quickly was also ready for His cocks taking in Me. It was feeling so nice and I had the feeling that it would not be the last time too, for us together like this. Ofcourse I was little bit sleepy but I also was not yet very satisfied and that is why I soon started to stroke his cock and I found it really amazing idea, it begin to be again "alive" and I knew that this time He can have more time to be good to Me. And he did. What a nice trip to home to meet hubby for a long time, week has gone quickly with pleasure.Now Lauri was really happy, the second time, because, I begin to "milk" His cock more and more and more inside to My Pussy, with My Cunt muscles, and oh boy how He was glad and happy and surprised of this "work" of Mine muscles. Wonderfull and You have new points all the time AILA he said to Me. I Amso happy and proud that we now met after some years what I have thought could I ask You out. Told He. I never could dream anything like this with You. And now He continued My fucking like a good boy, long time and I was so thankfull of His job. Absolutely nice man with good DICK of HIS. Now I was fullfilled with His semen , TOOOO, wonderfull, todays three mens cums in My pussy, absolutely amazing feeling, I know I was now His SLUt and wanted to be the best ***** ever, After that we begin sleeping, HIs hands ( He was backside of ME ) keeping MY tits the whole night. His hand sometimes went to stroke also My pussy, even by light sleep.
About 90min before arriving Lauri awake ME with His standing cock, Hard cock, Good boy, I thought, and He was.! It was no any difficulties for Him to go in to Me with His Dick, and it worked for Me sooo nice way. only some 20min before we arrived to Helsinki we put our clothings on, and I needed to put two pants on, because I did not wanted to wash My pussy yet. I wanted that My Husband could taste His Wifes whoriness and feel it also quickly. I know He was waiting for that, Lauri saw My hubby when we went out of the railwaystation when I went to our car and I kissed Him so passionately. Wonderfull that I have such a Hubby, Lauri told Me that He want to take contact to Me soon, I said that I Am waiting for that. Then I have told peace by peace to Hubby about My amazing trip. And we have had many unforgettable moments with Him and His ***** wife. Thank if You have read this and liked this, I f You want tell something of this, You are welcome.

Reactions: Tinycuckold and Nazareth
It's been a wonderful and exciting read!
My thanks for sharing it.
Hope to see more!