Very nice, love to see more.

Reactions: leonm
can someone tell me how to rotate the photos

here is another one
lots more including close up's
all were taken last month on a weekend trip to the nudist resort

1.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds, Rebelsfan, jps18 and 6 others
had to put an arse shot in, love her arse.

anyway, need some reply's to get through the shoot, trust me you will want to see the pussy shots

2.jpg

Reactions: MattyF, moltenneeds, Showingoffwifenow and 6 others
Lovely body. I especially love her tits. I could suck on those all day. Did you share her at the resort?

no the weather was crappy, not many people around.
she did love the attention she got from the men in the spa. There was a few people sitting around the pool area and 2 minutes after we got in the spa a old guy got in (but too old) and a younger guy got out of the pool and jumped in the spa, but he was a dick.

she has not yet been shared, yet,,,,,
she has told me that she wants to kiss other guys in front of me and she is in to go to a swingers club where we would have sex and she could have sex with who ever she wants while i watch.

Reactions: toolman2c
Here are the first 3 photos of 15, with the first photo rotated

3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds, Rebelsfan, popeyedoyle and 5 others
Kat 2002 said:
she has not yet been shared, yet,,,,,
she has told me that she wants to kiss other guys in front of me and she is in to go to a swingers club where we would have sex and she could have sex with who ever she wants while i watch.
That's what we did. The second time we went she got fucked by a guy who actually had a smaller cock than mine. He was uncircumcised and she never had one before and wanted to see what it felt like. It was hot to see his very stiff cock go inside her pussy. They fucked hard and fast. She came hard and several times on his cock.
He was so turned on I watched as his cock twitched thirteen times inside her depositing a huge load. I got sloppy seconds with his cum gushing out around my cock and dripping down my balls. It was better than I ever fantasized it would be. She loved it as well and she got fucked by a 8" cock three weeks later. That's how it started for us.

Last edited:
She s hot! I want her. Where are you from? NJ here.

Lovely ! She has one fine looking body. Any man would enjoy the hell out of her ! Love to see the rest of the shoot ! When she takes another cock , please fill us in on the encounter ! Thank you for sharing . :yumyum:

lovely

Outstanding! :clap:
Seriously, she is smokin' hot, and I can see why you desire to share her. She has EVERYTHING a man could want! And then some...
I love her ass, too!

Very nice, please more.

Kat 2002 said:
My wife did love the attention she got from the men in the spa.

Good, that's very positive.

Kat 2002 said:
She has not yet been shared....

What?! That's unfortunate. She's a very attractive woman, obviously capable of attracting lovers, probably many of them.

Kat 2002 said:
She has told me that she wants to kiss other guys in front of me...

Ah.... it sounds like your wife is turned on by the idea of inflicting a little bit of humiliation on you. This too is very positive.

Kat 2002 said:
...and, she is "in" for going to a swingers club, where we would have sex and she could have sex with who ever she wants while i watch.

Sounds like you will soon be a cuckold married to an increasingly-satisfied wife. Congratulations in advance!

thanks for the comments, keep it up.
Enjoy some more photos

8.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Reactions: sertifikat, popeyedoyle, jps18 and 1 other person
She is absolutely gorgeous... sensational body. Love everything about her.

Reactions: leonm
Thanks everyone, for your kind words, it means so much to me and gives my little 5.5 inch dick a real work out.
It turns me on so much sharing her with you all
Knowing that 600 ish people that have looked at her beautiful body so far, and wondering if anyone has pulled their dicks over her.
I am excited to find out how turned on I will become as i post more ******** photos over the days that follow

thanks for the support

Reactions: Rebelsfan, toolman2c and leonm
Wonder no more. Every time you post I have to go jerk off. I would love to fuck her senseless. I wonder how many guys blew a huge load into their wife or girlfriend, or maybe both, imagining they were deep in your wife's pussy. I know I did.

MMM, Lovely lips.