42 year old wife

• Thread starterKat 2002
  • Start date
so fuckable wow

Kat 2002 said:
Thanks, everyone, for your kind words. It means so much to me. ....

Hey, you're welcome. I hope you're showing your hot-and-sexy-wife the appreciative comments of her many admirers, along with her photos you're tempting all of us with.

Kat 2002 said:
It turns me on so much sharing her with you-all, and knowing that 600-ish people have looked at her beautiful body so far...

That's good, but it's even more important for you to use this forum to show your wife how good she looks in her nude photos, and to turn her on as well by showing her the responses she's drawing from other men...

Kat 2002 said:
I am excited to find out how turned on I will become as I post more photos ******** her assets over the coming days.

OK — but, please don't forget to make this, first-and-foremost, about your sexy wife and turning HER on.

And, please let us know when she begins kissing other men in front of you. That will be hot, and a big next step for her to take.

Thanks for all the reply's, as promised the "pussy shots"
Her pussy has the biggest lips i have ever seen, and I love them. Looking forward to seeing those big lips wrapped around a nice new big cock.:yumyum:
Being without clothes for the weekend allowed her lips to hang in all their glory.
hope you enjoy

5.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds, Youngbbc4mwf, barbie1955 and 1 other person
Of course you are correct. Those lips are aching for a huge cock. In the meantime would love to take them into my mouth and suck on while running my tongue inside.

We did a new photo shoot last night and I must of taken 200 photos
I think I'll take a new approach to my next posts and let YOU tell me what you want to see and what position YOU want to see her in

Reactions: toolman2c
no response...
Question then; does her pussy look better open or closed

16.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds, Youngbbc4mwf and barbie1955
Pussy ALWAYS looks better open!
No complaints either way, though.
She does have very nice pussy lips! Easy to imagine chewing on them, pulling on them.....

If I run thru the pictures fast enough it looks like it's talking to me.

Closed. It gives the perception of adventure into the unknown and you start fucking her
On the other hand, opened means she is a slut that has been well served. which is also a thrill

Nazareth

It is a great pussy to suck on

5.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and barbie1955
Wow, very nice... a humongous pussy.
Do you have more full body and full body action?

Full body and action shot's as requested, unfortunately it is only with my little dick.
Hopefully soon I will have photo's to share with a bigger harder cock
you can see how my cock looks so little in the big box

6.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Reactions: barbie1955
5 more

10.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Reactions: Youngbbc4mwf and barbie1955
thanks for your requests, hope these are what you were after.
Any other requests

13.jpg
12.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and toolman2c
She is absolutely stunning. I see what you mean about your little cock. She is going to need so much more. Glad you are ok with that.

Kat 2002 said:
Nazareth

It is a great pussy to suck on

:drool: You said a mouthful! (pun intended)
I'm jealous of you. There's NOTHING like sucking on pussy lips, and she looks like fine dining!
That is incredibly hot!

hope you all enjoy her pussy as much as i do, here are some photos of her open pussy, big on the outside but tight on the inside24.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg
24.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and toolman2c
Her pussy is always wet, ready to go.
Its juices taste great.
Lips hang waiting to be sucked on
And the opening aches of a big dick to fill it.

4.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
These are 3 of my favorite close ups,
they are of her beautiful pussy, from behind as she waited for my dick to enter her doggy style.
All of these latest photos were taken on a hotel balcony in plane view for any one to see.
Let it be said, that with this in front of me, as well the excitement of being court, i did not last long and she had to finish herself off with the vibrator

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 195
That would make lasting long an impossible dream.