42 year old wife

• Thread starterKat 2002
  • Start date
Amazing as always... please more of her front/top as well.
Also, if you have any in sexy/slutty clothing, it would be nice to see her dressed to kill.

I bet she loves to have cum dripping from those lips.

unclem, sorry mate no front/top, I'm in love with her pussy so that gets all my attention.
I have this photo, it is similar to one previously posted, slightly different.
I will endeavor to do a new photo shoot in the next couple of days and get some shots that will hopefully put a smile on your face and a tent in your pants

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 295
Kat 2002 said:
These are 3 of my favorite close ups,
they are of her beautiful pussy...

Yes, I noticed that. Your wife has the most voluptuous, gorgeous pussy I've ever seen...

Kat 2002 said:
All of these latest photos were taken on a hotel balcony in plain view for anyone to see.

Cool. It looks like your wife's pussy is saying your wife found being ******* in public like that more than a little erotic and exciting...

Kat 2002 said:
Let it be said, that with this in front of me, as well the excitement of being court...

Um... what does "being court" mean?

Kat 2002 said:
...I did not last long, and she had to finish herself off with her vibrator.

Oh oh... not good. If you're unable to hold out until your wife has a satisfying orgasm, you're supposed to go down on her and suck her cunt until she orgasms, don't-cha'-know...

Or, in accordance with the "ladies first" concept, go down on her and bring her to orgasm with a nice cunt-sucking job, then ask her (seductively, of course) if she would be willing to fuck you to orgasm, her on top, so she can move in whatever ways she finds most pleasurable...

more flap shots

trust you all love her pussy as much as me, here are some more photos of the hangers

26.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg

Reactions: Youngbbc4mwf and toolman2c
some toy action

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 127
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 116
its a bit disappointing that there has been no comments over the past week, come on guys she is feeling unloved.
new photo shoot this weekend, what do you want to see

Kat 2002 said:
its a bit disappointing that there has been no comments over the past week, come on guys she is feeling unloved.
new photo shoot this weekend, what do you want to see

I would love to see her breasts, mouth and vagina covered in hot spunk. A close up of her mouth as well as her nipples would be very hot.

part request answered, vagina covered in hot spunk.
The first photo is left overs the next day that i happily cleaned up, therefore the second and third photo are the night before

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 200
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 203
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 184
its been a bit quiet lately, hope to have some new and exciting photos very soon

very sexy lady you have there with what looks like a very tasty pussy and a great set of tits! Hope to see more of her in the future. If you're taking requests, love to see cum covered tits, large cock/dildo stretching her pussy to the limit, and stockings and heels.

Kat 2002 said:
These are 3 of my favorite close ups,
they are of her beautiful pussy, from behind as she waited for my dick to enter her doggy style.
All of these latest photos were taken on a hotel balcony in plane view for any one to see.
Let it be said, that with this in front of me, as well the excitement of being court, i did not last long and she had to finish herself off with the vibrator

A huge creampie would be fine! After severel men have delivered and during the act.

Perqele, a hug cream pie is the ultimate aim, unfortunately still to be shared, but dont worry as soon as it happens you guys will be the first to know all the details.

Reactions: toolman2c
another cliff hanger:clap:

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 178
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 160
Great new shots... thank you as always.
Question: when did she develop her fantastic lips? I assume it was from either years of sex with endowed men, childbirth, or both.

she had the before i came on the scene.
her previous boyfriend of 5 years had a massive cock, so i have him to thank for a bit of it

Attached are some photo's of her arse in jeans for those who have asked
let me know what you think
200.jpg207.jpg201.jpg202.jpg203.jpg

Reactions: HugeLoad
a few sneaky shots getting undressed

Attachments

• 204.jpg
    204.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 205.jpg
    205.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 192
  • 206.jpg
    206.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 215
  • 207.jpg
    207.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 187
Beautiful woman!

Her pussy lips would drive me mad!
I don't know how you keep your hands and mouth off of them...