6 Black guys in her first year.

• Thread starterGr8leggz
  • Start date

Gr8leggz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 7, 2007
I have not posted in awhile and as a few of you know I was very upset to learn that a poster on this site stole pics of my wife and pawned them off as his own on other sites.
A little background. My wife and I are in our early thirties. High School Sweethearts and have been married for almost 14 years. We live in a small community in the heart of the Bible Belt.
Starting last October my wife started being a "hotwife" She had never fucked a guy or kissed another guy except me until 2000 when I talked her into fucking a guy while I was working out of town. She did him a few times while i was gone and enjoyed it. It stopped until a couple years later and I talked her into having a MMF threesome. We did that and it was over until last October and she took her first Black Cock. Well she loves it and over the past year she has fucked 6 different black guys and have over 10 meetings with these guys.
She doesn't wanna fuck them without me there at this time cuz she likes to see me turned on as some Black guy stretches her pussy wide with their large members.
Just to updated you guys we have taken alot more pics and have more vids and we are true amateurs but we are the real deal. She only fucks black men now! If that P.O.S. on here would not steal them again I would probably post some new pics!!

I am still hopeful you'll visit for a bbc gangbang party my brotha from anotha motha. I shouldna spilled the beans about that profile using your pics on sls since we no longer get to see your sexy wife lol

well just ban that P.O.S. from here.

I dunno who it is lol

Last edited by a moderator:
694fun

Is that the profile name on sls or are they here also?

he is on here and several other sites as well! He won't show the decency to reply to any PMs so I am just gonna out him.

I'm no longger a mod but I can bring it to Will's attention or, better yet, you can e-mail or pm Will&Eve directly. If I were still a mod (which who knows, maybe they'll reinstate me) I'd handle it. As it stands now Will can help you out buddy.

okay thanks! Can't believe you lost your mod status..

lol me either.......but I fucked up. Maybe I'll get it back, maybe I won't. Either way good to see you guys back again.

Hard to stay away, Especially since I know I have what so many guys want or say they have. My wife Fucks black men and has been fucked bareback by them. filled with cum. swallowed their cum and does it nearly every month. And she is beautiful and dresses like a slut too!

Wb

Yes....good to see u back...as with all phases in life...1 MF'er screws it up for everyone........just enjoy urselves and she DOES have GREAT LEGX.happy and SAFE Holidays to u......:love:

You definitely have what most of us want. I know this better than most having had it & lost it. You realize it now and that's key to keeping it.

roflmao you're too much. Your beauty has been missed and your absence much too long for one of, if not the, most beautiful women on DC.

too many people take the generosity of those that are willing to share and abuse it!

par for the course on the world wibe web unfortunately.

Yeah, well I just may whip up a couple pics then! ;)

BTW, how do you upload and post pics using the dark cavern?

At the bottom of your message you'll see "go advanced." Click it then it takes you to another screen and above the message window you'll see a thing that looks like a paper clip. Click it and it takes you to another window where you van browse your hard drive and upload photos. You uploaded buku pics before and you don't remember? lol

I used an image hosting site to post last time foo'! :D