6 Black guys in her first year.

• Thread starterGr8leggz
  • Start date
Glad to see you again, Gr8leggz ! Welcome!

Gr8leggz, I, too, am so glad to see you back. I was hoping you would re-consider and return to show off your amazing hot wife. Thanks for the initial photos of her. I am hoping you'll feel comfortable enough to share more of her. This is not good for my poor....thing...but I'll fight through it. I can only imagine what she's been up to since you last posted here.

May I also jump in here and thank Gr8leggz for the pics. As always, the pleasure is ours when you share your pictures of your wife. she is amazing and I'm sorry that the scum that reside on planet internet continue to steal what is shared in good faith. I really wish some of those types of thieves would simply get jobs and stay away. A sincere thanks again.

welcome back! sorry to hear about the picture steeling. Glad you decided to post some :)

I'm sorry to hear about that

I have always respected those who are bold enough to share their private pics & vids. I have followed your posts from the other forum and have saved all your wifes pics & vids for my personal pleasure...

I'm glad she only fucks black men now, I hope to see and read more from you.

Jim.

sounds like mine

my wife only fucks black guy too and loves to dress sexy!!!

It has changed a little. In some ways easier. Bt I think there are also more protection against 'stealing' them.
Pimp, just so you know, you ARE appreciated here and i hope you keep up the energy and good work.
Gr88 I think I remember you guys. She IS hott!
luv, MsG

oh trust me. I think 12 is not enuff too however, we are in a very remote area and black males are hard to come by.. Many times we have to travel 3 hours or they do just to make this happen..

I am a little jealous of you I must say

So you honestly did not realize that people could copy pictures that you post on the net? Sounds extremely naïve to me. That being said that moron who did it well I wish he had not. Your wife was my screen saver for a bit. The one showing her legs nothing totally naked. She is fucking hot man. I just want to see those beautiful legs again

I certainly understand that people can save photos and copy them. Its bothersome that people have no respect for what we do and claim them as their own work. Well let me see what I can up with for ya!!

Any news, Gr8leggz ?

Your a lucky man

Your a lucky man. I have been trying to get my wife to go blk for sometime now. ny tips for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gr8leggz, i just moved to western oklahoma from houston. The action there was amazing and I'm looking forward to making new friends here. I travel through your area often so lets set something up. PM me.

Please post the pictures to prove it. HOT