6 Black guys in her first year.

• Thread starterGr8leggz
  • Start date
sorry to hear you had pics copied and abused..happened to me personally and to many others im sure. that is life on the internet, and chance you take when you post. we all learn the hard way. I even stopped using yahoo and hotmail email and IM myself. Pics are secondary to having fun in real life.. glad to here it is all going well.

here ya go!

Attachments

• gr8leggz1.JPG
    gr8leggz1.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,540
  • gr8leggz2.JPG
    gr8leggz2.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,955
Ahhh hell........my poor dick is gonna get skinned raw again. You bastage!!

who you callin foo, foo?! :D

I don't know if they are the same person or not, Will, but I can attest to the fact one of greatlegs pictures is being used on a profile at swinglifestyle.com. The profile is clearly fake as the other pics of the woman in question don't even remotely match.

It will take me sometime to do but yes, I'll try.

Nope, can't find it. No longer in my files but it was a couple purporting to be from Pennsylvania I think. I told gr8legs about it immediately so maybe they saved the name.

"Just to updated you guys we have taken alot".......where tha fuck did u go 2 school?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^What^^^^^^

anyhow, I did not save the profile but I did contact the administartion of that swing site and they took care of it.

Now what the hell is the purpose of knit-picking and throwing such a fit over misspellings or typos? Some of you folks need anger management classes. And while I'm sure you can spell I doubt you'd have ever been competition for Albert Einstein. So just chill out. People in glass houses.........

Ah ok, Gr8. Probably why I could no longer find the profile for Will.

oh okay, I had a typo in my first post in this thread didn't I.

What a stain

TAKE it as an amazing COMPLIMENT about how pretty your wife must be, if he used her photos to pretend he had a trophy wife.

He obviously thinks your wife is much BETTER than his own. Lucky, lucky you !!!!!!

tis tis tis

Hummm!!

Why can't you.. just look back in the history??? hELL THAT'S WHAT i COULD DO!! iF IT IS NOT ERASED!! lIKE THE "HELPING" TREAD!!

jUST A SUGGESTION, hOW COME i'M THE 1 TO SUGGEST!!:redface:

The perpertraitor (if banned) could simply register a new account and perhaps, may already use several. Pooch is right: It sux, but it's virtually immenent. Your wife is a phenominal specimen and you snapped excellent pics. You also had the first video attachment I've seen here. It was REAL hot and worked flawlessly -Thank you.

Hope you intend to post sometime soon. Like A.S.A.P. soon.

yes I understand you take a risk posting photos on the internet but its people that feel the need to use them as their own that has ruined the internet. I don't know about the rest of you people but the internet pretty much sucks anymore. There is never any new content and its all full of spam and viruses. The only reason I am still around is my wife rides big black cocks and I am bored at work! Thats right. I am posting from work :D

enjoy!

Attachments

• gr8leggz3.JPG
    gr8leggz3.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,151
  • gr8leggz4.JPG
    gr8leggz4.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 1,394
You can personally save and revitalize the world wide web by posting pics of your hottie--particularly more facial cum-shots like the one above!

I know a perfect way. Well, a good way to protect your pics. Flash slideshows. I used a site like that for my myspace back awhile ago. You make the slideshow private and post a link or embed it here.

I don't know if you remember gr8leggz, but Welcome back. I was and still am the teen of this group. 18 years old. I have plenty of pussy in my future for sure! Preferably married!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have thought about slideshows!

Thanks for the new pics, I promise not to touch myself... too much.

ok but its okay if you have too