• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

9 inch black stud in metro Atlanta Georgia for cpls/females

rureadi4fun

New around here...
Beloved Member
I would love to MEAT sexy couples/females for some hot fun. I'm 9 inches...long lasting and a very heavy cummer!! Ok with the male just watching or participating and giving her twice the head. :)

I'm on yahoo messenger at rureadi4fun.

Cum to Atlanta

I would like to bring her to the adult theater in Atlanta. I forget the name of it but it is in the back of a rundown strip shopping center and it is east of I85 a few miles then south to the center. She will be intoxicated but might need some coaxing. Here is a picture I put her in with a black man.

lettting my suck that monster

my wife has only been with 2 other black guy s and is looking for some more send her a full body picts with your cock standing up waiting for her to drop to her knees to suck you offf e maild back to wetnwild14blk@bellsouth.net and will send you more of her in action

wetnwild14blk said:
my wife has only been with 2 other black guy s and is looking for some more send her a full body picts with your cock standing up waiting for her to drop to her knees to suck you offf e maild back to wetnwild14blk@bellsouth.net and will send you more of her in action

u just wanna pic swap or does wife really want some more bbc?

I like the size but I'm not one for the " staying power " thing. I like guys to cum quick, rest up then do it over again. I guess my message is, " I like sperm and lots of it. "

i am interested. looking for my first black experience. i am on yahoo messenger and mail.. id is bamacouple49

I might be interested...

I might be interested but only with my white hubby watching/participating. He is so not gay, we tried this once before but they both said having another guy freaked them both out. Looking for a better time this time.

check out my new to the group email...

marie

It's a matter of taste of course. If you like someone who has not the slightest clue about women and what they need for fun, then go for that guy! It's a human rabbit.

Sorry to disappoint those of you who thought that it might be worth the efforts. Believe me, it is NOT.

J.

PS: besides that, 9" is far exaggerated, if he has 8" he can be happy - but it's common these days to play with big numbers, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back