• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A question for the cuckolds

• Thread starterDom_Valac
  • Start date
Dom_Valac said:
It is also all the more exciting and fulfilling when the cuckolded man accepts his role, and takes pleasure from becoming more submissive. That is my personal experince.
When you say that are you saying that you’ve “cucked” someone without their consent? If you’re really dominating anyone you have the power to make them do things they don’t want to do. An example of this (and I would think a rather popular fantasy) might be blackmail. Lets say you know that a guy has been embezzling money from the company he works for and you have proof. If you go to him and say, “Hey if you and your wife don’t accept my sexual domination of you you’re going to prison.” That would be true domination. I would think, for the most part, when people on this board use the words “domination” and “submission” they’re really just referring to roleplaying. Is anyone on this board an unwilling cuckold? If you’re willing then no one is truly being dominated because everyone is getting what they want. In fact, one could argue that the bull is being more subservient than anyone else because he’s a temporary presense in the couple’s lives that is merely being used to act out the fantasies of said couple or even just the husband. If he becomes more than that it could become a real problem. I only point this out because of the way you worded things. I don’t think most men could be “dominated” in such a way without their consent unless, of course, it was without their knowledge which is also not domination of the husband…the wife maybe…but not the husband. That’s just cheating.

To answer your question, for me, it’s the submission/degradation aspect. Nothing is quite as degrading as being “dominated” by your wife and the man/men (or woman) that’s fucking her. Add to that, being made to sexually service that man in front of your wife is very immasculating in a delicious way. Also, I’m exclusively into the BBC fantasy. I don’t get turned on at all at the thought of my wife having sex with a white guy. My wife being fucked and brought to orgasm repeatedly by the proverbial big black dick is what turns me on. My fantasy is my wife and her lover using my total and all consuming love for her to “force” me to accept his mastery of both of us and accept my place as the feminized slave to a sexually superior black man. Also, the stark difference of the skin tones is very sensual to me.

For me it never has been merely about my wife screwing other guys. I would have to take an active role in it as the submissive third in a totally bisexual threesome (or foursome, fivesome, etc). The idea of my wife leaving me at home to actually go fuck other men doesn’t turn me on. It pisses me off. If my wife did that I wouldn’t get a hard on. I’d get a lawyer.

All this said, you have to take what I’m saying with a grain of salt. I’m really just a poser of sorts. My wife and I do not, have not, and likely never will take part in this lifestyle. For me, it’s just a fantasy. She knows about it. She’s catered to it…which is to say that she’s whispered in my ear about being dominated and fucked by black men to bring me to orgasm. (sometimes I have trouble getting there) She, like most women, likes the idea of being dominated and fucked into submission. But outside of me doing this to her it’s not likely to happen for real. We would both be afraid of, at worst, losing control of the situation and it ruining our marriage or, in a better case but still undesirable, taking the “soul” out of our sexual relationship. Of course, not ever having participated in the lifestyle I can’t know what would happen. (ok this last paragraph was likely unnecessary. I do tend to rattle on once I get going :) )

I don't know when it happened, I was well in my 20's when the wife and I started to talk about sex with others. I originally desired a threesome wih another female over any other thought. as time went on the reality of payback I guess got me to thinking about my wife and another guy.
Over time it just morphed to a point I just wanted her to fuck others, then I wanted to please the guy too.

I was Cuckolded by my first wife. She started cheating when I was overseas. I didn't take it well, was very jealous, angry and hurt. I considered her lover a "scumbag" and didn't step back to realise what was going on. But I Loved that I was being humiliated by him. He would talk to others about her /them when I was around and the fact that my X would go see him whenever she wanted and I'm sure they always had sex, (she even had a child by him later) so it was just the fact that he was getting my Best and I wasn't even allowed to touch her!!

the first kiss

I love the first kiss - you have planned the event and got together. You are unsure how it is going to pan out. Then they kiss - at that point I know I am going to be dressed as a maid/ slut and end the night tied to a chair after serving my wife and her lover drinks.

I may be allowed to end the night wanking in the corner.

Although it sometimes doesnt go quite like this...

x

There are all different degrees of cuckolds, so you will get all different degrees of answers.

I am the type of cuckold that loves for my wife to be in control and in charge of everything. Even when she is getting fucked by her bull.
So, if the Bull wants to do something humiliating towards me, she has to approve it or it won't be done.
My wife is in control of the whole situation, at home and during the wife/bull sex escepades.

There are several elements of being cuckolded that excite me like nothing else. One major turn on for me is when I begin dating an attractive woman , I tell her within the first couple of weeks that it is not necessary for her to allow me to have intercourse , that I'm perfectly happy pleasing her orally. At that point , there is always a small percentage (probably 20% or less) of women who state that intercourse is too vital for them not to have it. In those cases , I would have to decide if we had enough potential as a couple to try and work through our differences. If she isn't too put off by that revelation , then I'll say something like: "Now , I know you've probably dated other guys not too long ago . . . maybe you've even got one or two whom you're seeing regularly. I just want you to know that I have no problem with that at all." If her face lights up in realization that she's found a wimp , we're in business. As the relationship progresses , I like knowing when she's going to be seeing one of her studs and if possible , try to arrange it so I can go over to her home in the afternoon (if it's on a weekend) and provide maid service for her , vacuum , do the dishes , clean the bathroom , do laundry , etc. A few hours later , I'm on my way home knowing her lucky boyfriend will soon be reaping the benefits of my hard work. I'm a great believer in complete and absolute celibacy for the cuck ; being in a relationship with a shapely , attractive female over a period of a few years while never having had the pleasure of fucking her drives me crazy with desire. My arousal becomes a veritable inferno knowing other men whom she's only known for a short period of time are enjoying hot , passionate sex with the woman I love.

i could tell you pretty much exactly how i feel and want, but since theres a cpl of retards around here who enjoys ridiculing/harassing me, im not gonna reply, sorry cause id love to contribute, o well, let the idiots take over this site

Do you think that the cucks are afraid to ask there wives to do things with them that a stranger is not afraid to ask?

Dom_Valac said:
My question for the cuckolds is from your point of view, which excites you more; the idea that your woman is with another man, or the submissive role you are placed in, and the Dominant role your woman and her lover assumes.

I have no doubts: the fantasy of my wife being fucked by another man drives me nuts. Even writing these few words, my cock has a slight reaction, so to speak... :)
And if I am far away while they have sex, that's even better !

Also, her assuming a submissive role to him, and doing things that I have to beg for ages to obtain (if I'll ever obtain them) is also a turn on.

But me assuming a submissive role, that is not a turn on - at all. In fact, I never thought of it until I joined this forum. However, since I never found myself in that situation, I cannot say for sure. But - again - that is not part of my fantasies.

its interesting how some men on here ask their wives, with us its somethings he told me she was going to do. its a very different role but she has told me over time that some men just are not lovers and i have come to believe that just like some men cannot be basketball players (her analogy)

ALthough I have not yet been put in the situation as of now just the fact that my wife is with another man is what excites me but I can tell being submissive too my wife and her bull will be a big turn on once I get to that bridge

There are a lot of things that I find exciting and interesting about being a cuckold. I like everything you mentioned as being part of cuckolding. I like being submissive to a Dom guy and my wife in that order. I like the angst that occurs due to the jealousy aspects of her fucking a guy like you who can really please her as opposed to me who can't please her unless it's with my mouth and tongue. I accept that position and even embrace that status now.

There are a ton of emotions involved in being a cuck. There is jealousy, humiliation, admiration, angst, elation, jubilation and many others I am forgetting to mention but would recall if i gave it more thought.

The jealousy involves both the Bull and the wife. I'm jealous of the Bull because he can do things for my wife that i simply can't. i'm jealous of my wife for taking extreme pleasure in fucking a real man who can pleasure her in ways i could never hope to do. Believe it or not, that is exciting on one hand but painful on the other.

The humiliation of all this is actually a turn on. So, the mere fact that a Bull is called a Bull and deserving of respect and honor by the cuck hubby is both exciting and humiliating all at the same time. So, the humiliation becomes part of the involvement from my perspective. it's a real turn on to be put in my place by the Dom Bull. Being asked to fix him a drink is humiliating but a turn on at the same time. He's there fucking your wife but you have to treat him as if he was a visiting dignitary. what a contradiction of emotions.

Fluffing the Bull while he is sitting on the couch making out with your wife, fondling her tits, feeling up her leg and all is humiliating as well but exciting knowing that you're helping the guy who's going to fuck your wife get excited so that he can really fuck your wife good while you watch, or are told to sit outside and listen.

licking her clit while the Bull is fucking her is hot as well. It shows full support to the Bull for his role in pleasuring your wife. it also shows him that you are no threat to him for doing what he is doing by simply providing pleasure to your wife.

clean up duty is also exciting for many cucks. I think it's part of the job, to be quite honest.

So, it's a hard question to answer but a good question nonetheless.

sissychuck said:
There are a lot of things that I find exciting and interesting about being a cuckold. I like everything you mentioned as being part of cuckolding. I like being submissive to a Dom guy and my wife in that order. I like the angst that occurs due to the jealousy aspects of her fucking a guy like you who can really please her as opposed to me who can't please her unless it's with my mouth and tongue. I accept that position and even embrace that status now.

There are a ton of emotions involved in being a cuck. There is jealousy, humiliation, admiration, angst, elation, jubilation and many others I am forgetting to mention but would recall if i gave it more thought.

The jealousy involves both the Bull and the wife. I'm jealous of the Bull because he can do things for my wife that i simply can't. i'm jealous of my wife for taking extreme pleasure in fucking a real man who can pleasure her in ways i could never hope to do. Believe it or not, that is exciting on one hand but painful on the other.

The humiliation of all this is actually a turn on. So, the mere fact that a Bull is called a Bull and deserving of respect and honor by the cuck hubby is both exciting and humiliating all at the same time. So, the humiliation becomes part of the involvement from my perspective. it's a real turn on to be put in my place by the Dom Bull. Being asked to fix him a drink is humiliating but a turn on at the same time. He's there fucking your wife but you have to treat him as if he was a visiting dignitary. what a contradiction of emotions.

Fluffing the Bull while he is sitting on the couch making out with your wife, fondling her tits, feeling up her leg and all is humiliating as well but exciting knowing that you're helping the guy who's going to fuck your wife get excited so that he can really fuck your wife good while you watch, or are told to sit outside and listen.

licking her clit while the Bull is fucking her is hot as well. It shows full support to the Bull for his role in pleasuring your wife. it also shows him that you are no threat to him for doing what he is doing by simply providing pleasure to your wife.

clean up duty is also exciting for many cucks. I think it's part of the job, to be quite honest.

So, it's a hard question to answer but a good question nonetheless.

======

well said

That's a great question. It's also a difficult question to answer. I think that being a adopting a more submissive role in the MFm equation is part of the thrill for me. I do enjoy the prospect of a "Real Man" pleasuring my wife. I like the idea of the Dom Bull being someone who is treated as a visiting dignitary at our house and that it is my job to make sure that he's treated that way. It's an interesting contradiction. I should be defending my wife from an outside male having any sort of conjugation with her. Instead, I'm there supporting the whole idea and going out of my way to ensure that not only he is happy but she is as well.

There is a humiliation aspect to this that is quite intriguing to me. It's much like the moth and flame concept. There is a certain eroticism to being a cuckold to me that is quite delicious and intoxicating as well as addicting. If i had to choose between being a Bull and a cuckold, i'd choose being a cuckold, hands down, no question about it.

There is nothing more exciting than having a Bull come over to MY house and essentially take over being the "head of the household". In fact, it's exciting to have to treat this man as a visiting dignitary and be quick to make him a drink, hang up his coat, gas up his car or, whatever he might think of, to make his stay enjoyable.

So, yes. I enjoy being submissive to both the wife and the Bull in that environment. I really enjoy the sweet surrender and wouldn't have it any other way

Some things are better left to a fantasy

bibottomhubby2bbwslut said:
I have watched my wife getting fucked by other men and I have enjoyed it a lot. I think what brought me to this site and to my interest in "cuckolding" is that through watching my wife with other men in a swinging environment, I began to get more in touch with my submissive desires. In response to Dom_Valac's question, I think what most excites me is the idea of playing out a fantasy scenario where my beautiful wife, although still primarily in love with me, completely and totally submits to a more aggressive dominant male, and I take a submissive role to both of them. I love to fantasize about this scenario, and my wife seems to enjoy it too when we discuss it as a fantasy. I'm hoping we can explore making it a reality, but as Mac points out, I also wouldn't want to run the risk of losing control. I know there are some people who make the choice to live this lifestyle all the time, and others who live it but claim to not have any choice in the matter. There is a line between our private fantasy lives and our public "reality". I like the idea of playing out a cuckold scenario for a night, or even a long weekend, if we were to find the right guy who we could trust to play the bull role. If the situation got out of control to a certain point where we were beyond the realm of fantasy, I don't think I could stand there and take it. I can't really see my wife allowing it to get to that point either, but if she were to fall in love with the other guy to the point where she really didn't want me anymore, I'd have to remove myself from that situation. It's fun as a fantasy, but Mac is right, I could not handle it as a reality.
I couldn't say it better , There is this much younger guy that I work with 25 y.o , he's a good friend of my son . we talk about sex and he knows his friends mom / my mature 56 y.o wife , he doesn't hold nothing back . He will ask me if my wife sucks a good cock , he told me how much he likes eating older pussy . That night I eat my wife thinking of this guys cum dripping out , and said his name & she went nuts , now I can't get this young guy cuckolding me out of my head . I told him that I ate my wife thinking he just fucked her & mentioned his name , and she ejaculated hard squirting all over my face and our bed .

He looked at me and laughed his ass off and told the other 4 guys we work around and they also laughed , I felt a little embarrassed at work with this hand full of guys now knowing this younger guy told them I ate my wife thinking of licking up his cream pie . I will have to live with that embarrassing moment at work , But couldn't if he really came over and fucked my wife , BECAUSE , all the guys at work would know . It's better left a fantasy and I 'm so hard thinking of this much younger guy cuckolding my sad ass now . I will be thinking of him taking my wife in ways I would never think of . It would really be a turn on for him too , knowing it was a friends mom . I like thinking of being a submissive old man to this younger stronger guy , I know I would lick up his cum from my wife because this fantasy is so strong .

Here's the deal with me. In my everyday life I am the person in control and authority over others. At work I tell others what to do and I am the one making the decisions. In my marriage, I am the dominant one. So in my fantasies, I want my wife telling me what to do and for her to take advantage of me. I want her to cuck me with other men and have a "fuck you " attitute with it. The idea of someone taking my wife however they want, whenever they want, is sexually exciting to me. Being taken advantage of by her is erotic. We swung a few times and seeing another man screw my wife and she being pleasured by him, drove me crazy. I would masturbate at times watching her with another man.

Dom_Valac said:
more; the idea that your woman is with another man,

This.

I don't want to be submissive to a man.

Wow a great question and a lot of thoughtful responses - good job guys. I think that there are many levels to it. Yes it is incredibly hot and sexy to see your wife being fulfilled in ways that you could never do. On one level I want her to have the best of everything and that includes cocks.
I don't know if others feel this way but for me, there is deep feeling that I was inadequate as a lover. I felt like a fraud any time I was trying to please a woman sexually and just like a thief that secretly wants to get caught, I want to get *******. When a bull fucks my wife in ways I never could, it is in my face and out there for all (present) to see that I am the inferior male. It is both humiliating and comforting that I don't have to try to continue the charade pretending to be a stud. I am ******* for who I am, a beta male in the sexual pecking order.
Sometimes that happens in public, when we go out as a 3 some to eat or drink. I feel the stares of other people around us who figure out quickly what is going on. I want to stand up on my chair and tell everybody, yep, that's right, he is fucking my wife and she loves it.

So I hope I answered your question. For me I love seeing my wife with other men and I enjoy the humiliation of the situation but the humiliation can be effective even if subtle You don't have to have me on a leash eating out of dog dish. You can hold my wife's hand at dinner or just tell me that you enjoyed fucking her and she really enjoyed your cock. That puts me in my place.

For me it's all about fullfilling my girls needs. And for that I would do anything and I mean anything. So of it means i have to be submissive to a Bull and suck his cock, I will. But it's not the submissive part that turns me on, it's the fact that the Bull satisfice my girl that turns me on.

Feelings of a submissive inadequate lover

I will see this young man again today at work , and I will be checking him out all day . Just talking to him now and knowing my wife would love him fucking her & eating her mature old pussy is such a turn on . I feel so submissive around him , like a real loser , he's only 25 and telling me he would love fucking my wife of 30 years of marrage . I will be looking at him and thinking of him cuckolding me in the worse ways , humiliating me , I fantasize about submitting to whatever he wants even service him now . I never use to like this kid , but when my wife had such a strong orgasm with me eating her and saying his name WOW ! , all I will think about today is him fucking her now , doggy while I'm under them , IN MY FACE .

Yes my vote is to feel very submissive with a stronger younger kid satisfying my wife , turning her into his old slut .

Users who are viewing this thread