• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A question for the cuckolds

• Thread starterDom_Valac
  • Start date
Dom_Valac said:
My question for the cuckolds is from your point of view, which excites you more; the idea that your woman is with another man, or the submissive role you are placed in, and the Dominant role your woman and her lover assumes. Please be honest in your answers, and explain your own personal feelings to the best your ability. .

For me its several things its hard to put them in order but all contributes.

1. That my wife is so incredible hot, sexy and slutty and not ashamed of it. When we have sex its usually amazing, or very good.

2. That my wife is dominant, she is with other men and I can't do anything about it. She wouldn't stop for me if I asked her to. She needs this and she is selfish enough to get it, even if she knows that I would object. The fact that she has onesided changed the rules we made up from the beginning is proof that SHE is in charge and decides.

3. The fear of being single without her makes me allowing everything she wants. Call me a coward, but I'd rather share her pussy with other men than not having it all.
Knowing that she is very good looking, sexy and many men thinks so, including my friends makes me realise that she wouldn't have ANY problem at all finding a new partner if we divorced. But with my overweight, beginning baldness and total lack of condition would probably mean that I would be single for a very long time. IF i found another woman she would probably be only half as good looking, and boring in bed. Yes, I admit I am afraid to loose her. She has said that if I don't accept her affairs and her meeting others I could live alone, she would take the children and move. Of course it isn't that easy but she is a manipulative woman and would make my life a hell if we were to fight in courts. She has openly said that if we divorce she would tell that it was my fault, making her do sexual stuff like threesomes and foursomes against her will. PRobably everyone would belive her, since they know I am a pervert. That my wife is 10 times worse they can't belive.

4. As I wrote above, I am a pervert that enjoys that my wife is having sex with other men. I would love to watch or listen but she is almost always going solo. The last years she has been more and more secretive also about her dates. Sometimes she gives me details but usually not.

I can be honest and say that we are not having the ideal relationship that I would have wanted. I would have wanted more of a swinging relationship there she was more of a hotwife than an adultress. But its not my choise, if I want to be with her I have to agree to her rules.

Will we still be married in 5 years? I don't honestly know. She could get tired on me and dump me or I could grow a pair and put my feet down and demand that she stops. I don't know what would happen then, probably she would leave me. It could also be that she stayed if she found me more dominant. I don't know. For now I take one day at a time.

pussy boy said:
I couldn't say it better , There is this much younger guy that I work with 25 y.o , he use to be a friend of my son but they had a falling out . we talk about sex and he knows my mature 56 y.o wife , he doesn't hold nothing back . He will ask me if my wife sucks a good cock , then told me about this different way he eats pussy . Well I tried it his way and my wife went nuts , now I can't get this young guy cuckolding me out of my head . I told him that I ate my wife this new way like he said , and she ejaculated hard squirting all over my face and our bed .

He looked at me and laughed his ass off and told the other 4 guys we work around and they also laughed , a specially when he patted me on the back and said ," I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks and if you need me to come over , I'll show you some more ways to get her off " . I told this little story to say , I felt a little embarrassed at work with this hand full of guys now knowing this younger guy told me how I should eat my wife . I will have to live with that embarrassing moment at work , But couldn't if he really came over and fucked my wife , BECAUSE , all the guys at work would know . It's better left a fantasy and I 'm so hard thinking of this much younger guy cuckolding my sad ass now . I will be thinking of him taking my wife in ways I would never think of . It would really be a turn on for him too , knowing it was a friends mom . I like thinking of being a submissive old man to this younger stronger guy .

Pussy Boy,
Can you tell us about this young man's method? Would like to try it on my wife.

I derive tremendous excitement from the humiliation and jealousy I experience when a beautiful woman I've been seeing for some time , but have never been allowed to fuck , meets a guy and then grants him the unspeakable pleasure of letting him slide his VIP (Very Important Penis) into her gorgeous pussy and climax explosively inside her.
This sexy vixen , whom I've been pampering and adoring for months , doing her housework , laundry , dishes and giving her pedicures , is now letting this lucky guy enjoy something she's never once let me have. If I'm fortunate enough to be dominated and humiliated by him as well , so much the better. However , it's much easier to find a woman who will frustrate you sexually and cuckold you than it is to find a guy who wants
to play along with this scenario , besides fucking her , at least. This has been my experience.

As long as my wife is having sex with another man and is happy with the sex, I am happy.
I'd rather watch her getting fucked than to fuck her myself.

Users who are viewing this thread