• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A recent incident involving my wife

• Thread starterMKerr
  • Start date

MKerr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2021
My wife is petite 29 yr old white girl. She is 34c, 120 lbs, brunette with hazel eyes. She also has a strong sense of self respect (which I have always admired) and is pretty independent. She won’t take crap from anyone including me. However,

We are working with a real estate guy Hakeem. He is strong, assertive, educated and tall black man. We got his reference through a close friend and are happy with him.

Recently, we went to a house showing and my wife repeated a mistake in front of him. She again made a judgement on the property just based on the appliances in the kitchen which can be easily replaced. Here was the actual conversation

I was taking my shoes off and she and Hakeem walked ahead of me. I was a few seconds behind them

She: (while walking inside the house to the kitchen) I don’t like this house, everything is white and outdated including all the appliances.

As soon as she said that, Hakeem literally chided her in a strong deep voice

Hakeem: I have told you so many times that this is the stupidest way to judge any house. Can you stop making judgment on minor things such as appliances or wall color? Am I clear about that?

Wow, I was taken back. If I had said the same thing in that tone to her, she wouldn’t have spoken with me for weeks. I was sure she won’t take this BS from Hakeem as well. But how wrong I was. She replied back by saying this

“I am sorry, it won’t happen again”

Later I told her that I was equally offended to which she said she wasn’t as Hakeem was right

This brought a big question for me. Do girls give more respect to strong alpha men, more than to an average men like me? Do they change their personality for them? She was clearly a “sub” in his presence, which is very different when she is with me. Is this a primal thing? What if he was an average white man?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, franklyhorny, toolman and 5 others
No. She was just scared, also it is a client so she has to show respect

On the other hand deep down she most likely wanted his black cock like all white women. Never leave a hot white woman with a big black guy alone in a house lol. 99.9% chance they will fuck

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives, franklyhorny, toolman and 4 others
redheads said:
I doubt she was scared. Also, he is not the client, we are the client. He has to show us the respect

Reactions: Lovasianladies, franklyhorny, lovetolicktwat and 2 others
I felt she was “compelled” to listen to him because of his superior personality. This is where I think the primal/historical thing comes into picture

Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman, franklyhorny and 2 others
MKerr said:
My wife is petite 29 yr old white girl. She is 34c, 120 lbs, brunette with hazel eyes. ..........

..... This brought a big question for me. Do girls [your wife is a grownup, so it's OK to call her a woman] give more respect to strong alpha men....?

Maybe you could gain insight into your question by talking with your wife about whether she would be interested in rewarding Hakeem by going to bed with him if he finds a house that she likes and you close the deal. If your wife looks interested and a mischievous look comes over her face, you could discuss it further. If it becomes apparent that she would seriously like to do that, you could bring it up with Hakeem as a proposal. (Doing so would imply that your wife would actually follow through, with your consent.)

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and dral
Custer Laststand said:
whether she would be interested in rewarding Hakeem by going to bed with him
It’s too early for it and can easily go bad, she hasn’t said anything of going to bed with him

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and toolman
I always appreciate deeper thoughts. For me seeing my lovely little white wife taking a rebuke from a black man who has only known her for a few weeks and she saying sorry to him instead of getting angry brought many feeling, including surprise, anger and lust. Lust on just imagining how she has taken a different approach with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman, franklyhorny and 1 other person
I have sent a text to Hakeem asking to arrange a house viewing at 11am. I won’t let her go alone but I will leave them alone while seeing the house. I will be in different room

Reactions: Lovasianladies, franklyhorny and toolman
However, to be honest it is beyond Hakeem or house viewing. I am curious how her personality changes when she is in a company of strong alpha man. I haven’t seen her with many strong men and when she is with me she is assertive and makes most of the decisions. However, I clearly saw her getting submissive when she was with him and he is controlling the room.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
I am wondering if others have felt the same

Reactions: toolman and franklyhorny
Reflecting back, this has happened a few times in the past but I cannot relate to it then as it wasn’t as explicit as this time. Now thinking about it, she has given in to alpha men’s preference way too easily.

A few months ago we were invited at her girl friend’s place for dinner. Her friend was recently married to a super alpha mixed race guy and he himself called her and asked her to come and join them. However on the same morning, one of her cousins got sick and she wanted to visit her as well. I told her to rain check on the dinner and I drop he to cousins place but she insisted on not calling it off immediately. She also called her friend and her friend suggested to cancel dinner as well. However she didn’t want to do it immediately.

After a few hours she told me that she is ok going for dinner. She said “they” (which I think meant “him”) invited them weeks ago and she didn’t want to disappoint them. We finally went there

I feel there was a strong alpha man play there as well as I know she canceled many other appointments in the past in similar situations when the guy wasn’t strong/alpha

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman and franklyhorny
redheads said:

On the other hand deep down she most likely wanted his black cock like all white women. Never leave a hot white woman with a big black guy alone in a house lol. 99.9% chance they will fuck
Your statement is so true
Mwf 29 swinger if 8 years also former nude lap dancer of 4 years
Many hundreds of black cocks have be e n deep in my pussy and ass.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman, franklyhorny and 2 others
Hi zip

Reactions: toolman
MKerr said:
I have sent a text to Hakeem asking to arrange a house viewing at 11am. I won’t let her go alone but I will leave them alone while seeing the house. I will be in different room
I did as I mentioned above. When three of us were entering the house, I excused myself saying that I left my phone in the car and asked them to carry on. I came back after about 2 mins and by the time both of them already were on the upper floors. I felt the dom and sub vibe between them and almost felt he was “guiding” her in that decision-making.

When they came back downstairs I asked her how she liked the home. She paused for 3-4 second and then said “not really, it’s small and need a lot of work”. She then paused again and looked at Hakeem almost waiting for his validation. Luckily he agreed with her saying “I agree, not this one”

Three of walked out together and he was doing most of the talking (in his deep voice) and she was paying full attention. Phone in her purse and eyes and ears on him. As soon as we got back in our car, she was back to her normal bit, talking, checking her phone etc.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman, franklyhorny and 1 other person
redheads said:

Hahahaha! Wow what an imagination hahahah!

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and mrs redback
redheads said:

Ok I will send my wife and make it 100%

Reactions: toolman and franklyhorny
MKerr said:
My wife is petite 29 yr old white girl. She is 34c, 120 lbs, brunette with hazel eyes. She also has a strong sense of self respect (which I have always admired) and is pretty independent. She won’t take crap from anyone including me. However,

We are working with a real estate guy Hakeem. He is strong, assertive, educated and tall black man. We got his reference through a close friend and are happy with him.

Recently, we went to a house showing and my wife repeated a mistake in front of him. She again made a judgement on the property just based on the appliances in the kitchen which can be easily replaced. Here was the actual conversation

I was taking my shoes off and she and Hakeem walked ahead of me. I was a few seconds behind them

She: (while walking inside the house to the kitchen) I don’t like this house, everything is white and outdated including all the appliances.

As soon as she said that, Hakeem literally chided her in a strong deep voice

Hakeem: I have told you so many times that this is the stupidest way to judge any house. Can you stop making judgment on minor things such as appliances or wall color? Am I clear about that?

Wow, I was taken back. If I had said the same thing in that tone to her, she wouldn’t have spoken with me for weeks. I was sure she won’t take this BS from Hakeem as well. But how wrong I was. She replied back by saying this

“I am sorry, it won’t happen again”

Later I told her that I was equally offended to which she said she wasn’t as Hakeem was right

This brought a big question for me. Do girls give more respect to strong alpha men, more than to an average men like me? Do they change their personality for them? She was clearly a “sub” in his presence, which is very different when she is with me. Is this a primal thing? What if he was an average white man?
He was simply pointing out that what is in the house has nothing to do with the house. Appliances in the house will be removed and you will add your own appliances if you buy the house. Same with paint, if you dont like a colour simply repaint. Your wife realized this and accepted. Nothing sexual at all.

Reactions: happytwobeecucked and MyAsianWifeforu
redback said:
He was simply pointing out that what is in the house has nothing to do with the house. Appliances in the house will be removed and you will add your own appliances if you buy the house. Same with paint, if you dont like a colour simply repaint. Your wife realized this and accepted. Nothing sexual at all.
I don’t agree. It was the way he pointed out and she the way she agreed. He wasn’t polite at all

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 1 other person
I finally took the courage and sent this msg to Hakeem

“I am also angry but she doesn’t listen to me as much as she does to you and keep bothering about small things”

His reply

“I will fix that”

Three hours later

“She won’t do it anymore”

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 1 other person
MKerr said:
I don’t agree. It was the way he pointed out and she the way she agreed. He wasn’t polite at all
I got the impression it wasnt the 1st time he told her not to take notice of whats in the house. Also, very few sexual encounters are successful by being impolite. Especially with a strong willed woman as you say your wife is. Everyone is different tho so I wish you luck.

Reactions: franklyhorny, Optimix and toolman