• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A recent incident involving my wife

• Thread starterMKerr
  • Start date
redback said:
Especially with a strong willed woman as you say your wife is.
That’s what I thought but I am learning that personality is not fixed. She is different when she is with him

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and toolman
A few people sent me msg asking what happened, here are the details

Following my msg to Hakeem, he called her immediately and told her in a clear and direct tone that she can change her real estate guy if she cannot focus on right things. He is pretty frustrated and angry which she brings things such as wall color or appliances. He also told her that she doesn’t have to answer back immediately but have to let him know by the end of the day. She immediately apologized and said it won’t happen again

She hasn’t told me about that conversation. It’s been 24 hours.

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and toolman
MKerr said:

Following my msg to Hakeem, he called her immediately and told her in a clear and direct tone that she can change her real estate guy if she cannot focus on right things. He is pretty frustrated and angry which she brings things such as wall color or appliances. He also told her that she doesn’t have to answer back immediately but have to let him know by the end of the day. She immediately apologized and said it won’t happen again

He hasn't fucked her yet?

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
I got hard last night thinking what she would do if he asks her to get on her knees. I haven’t seen her disobeying a single thing since we started working with this real estate guy, no matter how he says things to her

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 2 others
MKerr said:

How do you know what he said? It sounds like you have a pretty detailed side chat going on with Hakeem. The fact that his response was to speak with her directly rather than direct you to control your wife is a good indication he views you as incapable of controlling her, and interprets your complaining about her behavior as an invitation for him to assert dominance over her. I'd be interested to get more details about how your side chat is going with him. It sounds like it it wouldn't be a very large leap to invite him to help put her in line in a more meaningful and physical way.

• Love
encasedforfun said:
I'd be interested to get more details about how your side chat is going with him.
He called me in the afternoon and told me what he told to her. He also said that this is my job (not his). I thanked him for his help

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 1 other person
MKerr said:
He called me in the afternoon and told me what he told to her. He also said that this is my job (not his). I thanked him for his help
What's the latest with the three of you? Any progress?

MKerr said:
Interesting. What was his tone? How does he make you feel? I wonder what the best way to approach the subject with him would be. Either first convince your wife and have her approach him, or approach him yourself with the plan to sell your wife on the idea once he is on board.

What happened? It's been over 10 days since your last post. Update please.

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and baddy145
There hasn’t much progress recently. He sent me a few houses details yesterday and I took the opportunity to sent this to him

“After chatting with you she gets so obedient, even starts listening to me. Do you mind meet or chatting with her every week ..Ha”

He replied

“I may charge extra for this service Haha. But jokes apart, I also see that she doesn’t listen to you”

• Haha
MKerr said:
There hasn’t much progress recently. He sent me a few houses details yesterday and I took the opportunity to sent this to him

“After chatting with you she gets so obedient, even starts listening to me. Do you mind meet or chatting with her every week ..Ha”

He replied

“I may charge extra for this service Haha. But jokes apart, I also see that she doesn’t listen to you”
He sounds prime to move this forward and you just need to let him know that you are totally onboard with whatever he wants.

• Love
I told him that I am not joking and his interactions is helping me and she is listening to her. He has agreed to help me and said that he was only joking on charging extra. He seemed very confident and said he has ton of experience with such cases.

He said he will chat with her tonight but want to schedule the chat properly so she is not busy at that time. He wants her full attention and she has to be home, preferably alone in the room. He texted her asking if she is free between 7 and 7:30pm tonight or between 7:30 and 8pm tomorrow night.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 3 others
He will call her in 15 min. I will step out so he has her full attention

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 3 others
MKerr said:
He will call her in 15 min. I will step out so he has her full attention
Dying to find out how it went.

Also, would love to see some pics of what your wife looks like.

I know they chatted for about 27 min. I didn’t get a chance to talk to him after their call and she didn’t tell me much

I will call him around 9 today

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 4 others
He called me at 10am and told me that it was a good first call but more such calls will be needed. He told her straight up that he isn’t happy what he is seeing. He said he wouldn’t have tolerated that from his woman. She immediately started coming up with excuses and also said she doesn’t see anything wrong. At that time, he said he is hanging up the phone as he isn’t seeing any point. And he did that.

She immediately called him back and this time she was listening more. She didn’t do much of the talking during this second call.

He has scheduled a meeting at 5pm today to see a new development and I am curious what to expect this time. He is confident it will be very different

Wow. Love how this is progressing. Congrats. Has your wife said much about it and his interactions? This dynamic would come across as very strange and irregular for most people - I'm curious if she feels comfortable with it, enjoys it?

encasedforfun said:
Wow. Love how this is progressing. Congrats. Has your wife said much about it and his interactions?
Nothing in detail. She just mentioned that she had a chat with him and we have a house in a new development to see today

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 1 other person
I asked him if I should join or should it just be her. He said I should be there as well

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and baddy145