• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A recent incident involving my wife

• Thread starterMKerr
  • Start date
MKerr said:
I was at my work and Becky was home. When I left at 7am, she was still in the bed and I decided to not bother her. When I came back at 4pm, I saw her bedroom door locked. This was a bit unusual as she is generally watching tv at that time. Also, when she locks her door, it’s generally after 7pm, when she prepares herself for Hakkim’s call and then sleep naked alone after that

Instead of knocking her door and asking, I thought of calling Hakkim to see if he has asked her. At that time I saw a call from him around 2pm which I missed as my phone was on silent because of a meeting. I called him back but he didn’t pick it up. He called me back in 15 min and he told me that he has informed Becky that he will be coming home today. He told me that she is ready now and it’s the right time. He also told that he knows Becky wants to experience him now. However, she isn’t comfortable submitting herself to him when I am at home and he asked me to leave before 6. Though I knew that I won’t get to see them in action but I was OK knowing that this is their preference. I didn’t disturb her but exchanged a few texts with her assuring her that she has my full support (not that she needed the assurance). I spent the next hour in my garage completing some work and then obediently left the house at 5:40pm. Before leaving I did two things - I sent a nice text to Becky telling her how much I love her and second I left a bottle of sparking wine and two glasses on the kitchen top

(More in a bit)
Thanks for the update. So, based on the fact that you texted her saying it was ok + he relayed to you that she wanted you out of the house, it sounds like she is fully aware that you are speaking with him and know of their relationship. When did this happen? I assume you wouldn't just send that text out of the blue if there wasn't already an understanding?

• Haha
Reactions: MyAsianWifeforu
encasedforfun said:
Thanks for the update. So, based on the fact that you texted her saying it was ok + he relayed to you that she wanted you out of the house, it sounds like she is fully aware that you are speaking with him and know of their relationship. When did this happen? I assume you wouldn't just send that text out of the blue if there wasn't already an understanding?
If you read above, I texted her only after Hakkim told me that he is coming today

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and MyAsianWifeforu
MKerr said:
If you read above, I texted her only after Hakkim told me that he is coming today
Right - what I was pointing out was that clearly if you are texting her about it then she is aware that you are aware of what is going on. It isn't a secret that she is talking to him. Curious how and when that become known between you two.

encasedforfun said:
Right - what I was pointing out was that clearly if you are texting her about it then she is aware that you are aware of what is going on. It isn't a secret that she is talking to him. Curious how and when that become known between you two.
It doesnt matter, its only fantasy so he can change the direction it takes any time.

Reactions: toolman
MyAsianWifeforu said:
It doesnt matter, its only fantasy so he can change the direction it takes any time.
No one is stopping you from stop following this if you think this is all just a fantasy. Go ahead

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, MyAsianWifeforu and Lovasianladies
MKerr said:
No one is stopping you from stop following this if you think this is all just a fantasy. Go ahead
Its fantastic lol!

So hottt!!!

MKerr said:
I was at my work and Becky was home. When I left at 7am, she was still in the bed and I decided to not bother her. When I came back at 4pm, I saw her bedroom door locked. This was a bit unusual as she is generally watching tv at that time. Also, when she locks her door, it’s generally after 7pm, when she prepares herself for Hakkim’s call and then sleep naked alone after that

Instead of knocking her door and asking, I thought of calling Hakkim to see if he has asked her. At that time I saw a call from him around 2pm which I missed as my phone was on silent because of a meeting. I called him back but he didn’t pick it up. He called me back in 15 min and he told me that he has informed Becky that he will be coming home today. He told me that she is ready now and it’s the right time. He also told that he knows Becky wants to experience him now. However, she isn’t comfortable submitting herself to him when I am at home and he asked me to leave before 6. Though I knew that I won’t get to see them in action but I was OK knowing that this is their preference. I didn’t disturb her but exchanged a few texts with her assuring her that she has my full support (not that she needed the assurance). I spent the next hour in my garage completing some work and then obediently left the house at 5:40pm. Before leaving I did two things - I sent a nice text to Becky telling her how much I love her and second I left a bottle of sparking wine and two glasses on the kitchen top

(More in a bit)
Hakkim texted me at 9:40 and told me that I can come home whenever I wish so. I wasn’t too fat and was back around 10. He was in the living room, fully dressed. He came directly from work and was wearing black trouser and white buttoned shirt. She was in the kitchen and was wearing a casual but body hugging short dress which was pink in color and had big red flowers

I sat with them for 20 min and had a shot of scotch. No mention about their sex. After which she said she is going in the room. She kissed him and gave me a hug and disappeared in the bedroom. I chatted with Hakkim for another 20-25 min. He didn’t give me minute by minute details but told me that he never thought she will be this “obedient” in bed when he first saw her months ago. She has come a long way. When I asked for more details, his exact words were “She got blessed in all her three holes”. I know she didn’t get any oral herself

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, mwdad, baddy145 and 1 other person
MKerr said:
Hakkim texted me at 9:40 and told me that I can come home whenever I wish so. I wasn’t too fat and was back around 10. He was in the living room, fully dressed. He came directly from work and was wearing black trouser and white buttoned shirt. She was in the kitchen and was wearing a casual but body hugging short dress which was pink in color and had big red flowers

I sat with them for 20 min and had a shot of scotch. No mention about their sex. After which she said she is going in the room. She kissed him and gave me a hug and disappeared in the bedroom. I chatted with Hakkim for another 20-25 min. He didn’t give me minute by minute details but told me that he never thought she will be this “obedient” in bed when he first saw her months ago. She has come a long way. When I asked for more details, his exact words were “She got blessed in all her three holes”. I know she didn’t get any oral herself
Wow hakkim? He's an arab?. Hed have to be a bbc for here for sure lol. Did he have a turban and a big wide sword hahahahaha!

I asked her a few times what’s so special about him. Her brief response was

“His presence, voice, body feel so powerful I want to give up my whole self to him”.

• Sad
Reactions: Hooville, toolman, baddy145 and 3 others
Hottt!!

Anything happened with them this week

bevw said:
When you are all together he needs to make the greeting embrace last longer so she knows that he is taking charge in front of you. It would be interesting to she how she would react if the hug lasted longer than a few seconds, maybe even have him kiss her cheek while hugging. Time to step up the intimacy here.
yes, i think you have good advice, maybe from varied experences.. i usually like ur coments..

Lovasianladies said:
Best of luck. I hope he stretches her tight white cunt and leaves a deposit for you to clean up

alextina said:
So what about the nights where she had the bedroom door locked, or when you slept in the guest room? You two never discussed any of it? It's sounds like you guys are in a very weird relationship where you almost never have time to talk to each other, and when something out of the ordinary occurs, no one bothers to talk to the other about it.

I had been following this story from the beginning and loving every moment of it, but honestly, lately I'm starting to suspect that either it's made up, or you've withheld so much info making it appear that there are a lot of chinks in the armour.
i agree with you id like to here about how she got Blacked and how streached she was taking his bare cock, and if she took all of him, or how much, and after being deep seeded with 2 big loads, did she take his load home to be 'discovered' "color me anxious" i bet she gets HOOKED on BBC..

MKerr said:
I asked her a few times what’s so special about him. Her brief response was

“His presence, voice, body feel so powerful I want to give up my whole self to him”.
It's been another week with no update. I guess he wants to let this one die.

bevw said:
It's been another week with no update. I guess he wants to let this one die.
Brother, as I called it a few weeks ago if you go back and see my posts, this one's an erotic fiction. Way too many holes to make it even remotely believable, but as long as it got your cock hard and your fantasies flowing, take it as a win and move on.

Reactions: toolman and bevw
Kate my wife recently lost her long time lover she is 69 she was asked by Andy to help to clean his house as he was recently divorced he had known her for 10 years she was happy to help she came back after a couple of hours and said he seemed very unhappy so she tried to cheer him up I said how she said she had wanked him since then it is a regular occurrence it has moved on to full blown sex every week Andy is 49 and she is very happy again

• Love
Reactions: toolman, smallcockguy, baddy145 and 2 others
Kenbcolley said:
Kate my wife recently lost her long time lover she is 69 she was asked by Andy to help to clean his house as he was recently divorced he had known her for 10 years she was happy to help she came back after a couple of hours and said he seemed very unhappy so she tried to cheer him up I said how she said she had wanked him since then it is a regular occurrence it has moved on to full blown sex every week Andy is 49 and she is very happy again
Terrific woman your wife!

Reactions: Lovasianladies
So.... any news?