A recent incident involving my wife

• Thread starterMKerr
  • Start date
Looking forward to the update from today.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and Subsforfun
MKerr said:
I asked him if I should join or should it just be her. He said I should be there as well
Will she act freely with him if you are around or would it be better if you gave them space?

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
bevw said:
Will she act freely with him if you are around or would it be better if you gave them space?
I did what he instructed me to do

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and toolman
She was surely different this time around, much quieter and more poised. Surprisingly, she got dressed as well as opposed to just going on casual shorts or pjs (yes she did go on a pj once). She wasn’t dressed sexy or anything which ******* her but wore a long bodycon black dresses with no sleeves. I was surprised to see her taking good 30 min getting ready for the appointment.

Before we reached the real estate guy was already there. We entered together and she was much more calmer and no jumping to conclusions unlike the previous times. I shook his hand and she gave him a friendly hug. He led the way and told us about this new development, the house and the neighborhood. Twice during the showing I left them alone and went to check other rooms so see the dynamics. The dynamics were surely different, she was mostly listening this time as opposed to continuously speaking her mind. He was also firm but polite. As we were walking towards the master bedroom, I intentionally walked slowly and entered the guest room to leave them alone in the master bedroom together for a bit :)

There was one funny incident. When we were in kitchen, she commented on the backsplash saying that it wasn’t her style but immediately corrected herself saying “yes but that’s minor and can be changed easily”. He looked at me and smiled telling me indirectly that she is learning …LOL

it was clear that the house isn’t for us but I think him was showing it more to test her than anything. After the showing, he left and we both went for dinner. During the dinner I asked her about the him and prompted her if we should find someone. She was very clear that she preferred him and doesn’t want to change anything

I haven’t spoken with him since then but he sent me a msg this morning

“Did you see the difference yesterday? It’s only the start”

Reactions: DnPinVA, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 5 others
I don’t have all the details of their conversation which happened a few days ago but one thing she mentioned to me. He told her that he is man of his rules and do not have shortage of clients. He can only work with us if we (or rather she) obeys his rules. This is also the way he lives his life

He isn’t old, mid-thirties black guy, 6’4-6’5 with a very deep voice.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 4 others
MKerr said:
I don’t have all the details of their conversation which happened a few days ago but one thing she mentioned to me. He told her that he is man of his rules and do not have shortage of clients. He can only work with us if we (or rather she) obeys his rules. This is also the way he lives his life

He isn’t old, mid-thirties black guy, 6’4-6’5 with a very deep voice.
Just curious to know if she is generally open to finding a lover outside of your normal relationship? Does she know you desire her to submit to strong Doms when the opportunity presents itself. Do you think she is wet when she gets close to him?

Bm

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and toolman
She has the one who has been dominant in our relationship and has taken the decisions. She knows that I am good with it if she is. He hasn’t been polite with her and in general if anyone will talk like this with her, she will stop talking or seeing that person immediately.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
He texted me yesterday and told me that he was extremely busy yesterday and didn’t have any time to talk to her. He has a side hustle going as a builder along with his real estate job. He messaged her that he will call her at 9 am today and have blocked 30 min for her. As was the last time, he told her that he should have her full attention and if she has other things to do, they should reschedule. He will then update me on the conversation whenever he will get time

🤞

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 5 others
It’s 10:05am, their call ended 6 min ago and lasted full 29 min. He got in his car driving to a meeting and called me. He only had 30-40 seconds and he wasn’t happy. He asked me how long I have been married and told me that he is really disappointed with me with how little control I have on her. I embarrassingly told him that I agree with him totally. He asked me if I have ever set any rules with her, I said no.

He said he will call me again later as he has to go now.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 4 others
Wow. Thanks for the updates. This is very obviously straying way outside of a normal client relationship (in my opinion) and I have to believe he is aware of this and seems to be on board. Looking forward to hearing how the conversation goes.

One thing that may be interesting is to ask him about her attire during the last showing. It sounds like she dressed up a bit - so you could bring that up and ask if he approved. That could be an "in" to suggest that he begins directing her wardrobe. My wife seemed to enjoy that level of control/approval from a dominant man. Having someone tell her she is supposed to dress a certain way, and scold her if she didn't.

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, Murphs and 1 other person
MKerr said:
It’s 10:05am, their call ended 6 min ago and lasted full 29 min. He got in his car driving to a meeting and called me. He only had 30-40 seconds and he wasn’t happy. He asked me how long I have been married and told me that he is really disappointed with me with how little control I have on her. I embarrassingly told him that I agree with him totally. He asked me if I have ever set any rules with her, I said no.

He said he will call me again later as he has to go now.
When you are all together he needs to make the greeting embrace last longer so she knows that he is taking charge in front of you. It would be interesting to she how she would react if the hug lasted longer than a few seconds, maybe even have him kiss her cheek while hugging. Time to step up the intimacy here.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and Murphs
loving this thread

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, herfunandcuck and 1 other person
No idea when will I talk to him next. He generally texts me and tells me the time and call exactly at that time

One other thing, I don’t think she knows that I know they both chatted this morning. She hasn’t told me anything about the call this morning

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 2 others
bevw said:
When you are all together he needs to make the greeting embrace last longer so she knows that he is taking charge in front of you
I don’t think I can tell him what he should be doing and what not. But he knows very well that he has my consent (not that he needs one)

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 3 others
MKerr said:
No idea when will I talk to him next. He generally texts me and tells me the time and call exactly at that time

One other thing, I don’t think she knows that I know they both chatted this morning. She hasn’t told me anything about the call this morning
Has she mentioned her phone conversation with him to you yet? Wonder why she is keeping it secret. Is she feeling guilty about something?

Any new developments? It's been quiet for a couple of days.

I haven’t heard anything from Hakkim over the weekend but I do see some changes in her. The biggest one is her dressing. No pjs or jeans anymore. No idea what does this suggest

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 1 other person
MKerr said:
I haven’t heard anything from Hakkim over the weekend but I do see some changes in her. The biggest one is her dressing. No pjs or jeans anymore. No idea what does this suggest
I think it is pretty safe to assume she is dressing for someone, either because she wants to impress him or he told her to and she wants to please him. Clearly not for you since she was fine wearing sloppy clothes before.

One tactic I've used in the past has been to jokingly suggest it. For example "Wow you look great in that dress, trying to impress Hakkim?". It is important to make sure it doesn't seem like an accusation though. Try to say it in a way that it would seem perfectly logical and understandable.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, MKerr and 1 other person
MKerr said:
WHat is she wearing instead? Does she talk about him or make comments about him, either personally or professionally?

She is mostly in dresses or gowns now, even at home. Not the party ones but the causal ones but mostly in dress. Previously it was shabby shorts or pjs. She didn’t tell me any of their personal discussions but told me that they chatted and he gave her dos and don’ts of evaluating houses. I asked her if he was impolite to which she said No.

He has texted me that he will talk with me today

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, herfunandcuck and 4 others