• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Step Forward

• Thread starterspoiler
  • Start date

spoiler

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 7, 2006
I am working on having my gf try a BBC, but there is still lots of work to do... In the meantime, she has agreed that I post a few pics of her for encouragement. The photos are taken in black and white to conceal as much as possible her identity.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Window.JPG
    Window.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,205
  • Window II.JPG
    Window II.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 2,556
very nice would love to see more

very sweet

oh my...sweet and tender.

That body is made for fucking....just the idea of my bbc hitting it makes me crave for more!

If she's letting you post her photos here, she's already gone black in her head. Very envious of what you'll experience over time now. Please show us photos of her first time, when it eventually happens.

persuasion

Very nice.got any idea how much persuasion you'll need to for her to try it?.what tactics are ya usin?....

Very nice wife you have Spoiler. Any luck with persuading her to go black? I think she needs it and deserves it don't you - time for you to become a dutiful denied cuckodl husband!

She likes your comments

You ask me if she is ready for a BBC, and I can tell you far from it. But there is hope...

I have been working on this idea for a while now. I often bring the fantasy of her being taken by a BBC (or two) while having sex. At the begining she didn't want to hear about it, but now she plays along. I bought her a black 8 inch dildo, which she is yet to use fully. While fucking, I have her play with it (place it against her ass, next to her mouth, etc.) and ask her to pretend it was a BBC about to use her. Is she playng along for me or does that turn her on - hard to tell.

The one time I did penetrate her with this monster, she enjoyed it quietly at the start, but then asked that I take it out. Was it because she felt guilty, embarrassed, was too much for her to handle or simply uncomfortable - she never said.

I had a few fakes made of her (posted on this site) and I recently showed them to her. Her first words were "oh my god" as if to say "what the heck." After a couple of days she saw them again and commented on the contrast between her skin and the BBC in the fake pics. Was she seriously thinking about it? Since seeing the pictures, she seems to have opened up slightly and agreed that I post her pics in this thread. Will she agree that I post more revealing pics, that is to be seen.

In the meantime, my goal is obvious and she knows that I am serious about it. She loved the reaction and comments that her pictures have generated, and who knows what she will agree to do next.

I will keep you posted.

With her permission

Here's another picture of my lovely, soon to try (I hope) a BBC, girlfriend.

Attachments

• Chair.JPG
    Chair.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 685
Your wife is really very sexy... and she is aware of it. She is a real hot devil but she seems to love you very much. i guess that that is the reason for her not to give in yet.... Tell her you want to give her everything she needs to be happy... also a lot of organsms caused by BBC. You enjoy watching her enjoying BBC. Love to see that gorgous mouth around a BBC with her cunt lips shining and ready to be entered... ^_^

One More to Please

Here's another pic for your viewing pleasure...

Attachments

• Floor.JPG
    Floor.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 661
last pic

The way her lips are puckered is hot and will work when 1 brotha is tappin her from behind and the otha.. brotha standin in front there and her usin them puckered lips...yeah.she already has an idea on how it will work......:flash: ........:bj:

curious to ,wanting to set my wife up for black

More more more..........

naked pic's plz lets see what her body looks like

Took some convincing

It took a lot of back and forth to get her to agree that I post this picture. We hope you like it.

Attachments

• bare.JPG
    bare.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 805
Wow, looks great other than her hands ae blocking a terrific view! Thanks though:)

Users who are viewing this thread