• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Step Forward

• Thread starterspoiler
  • Start date
love her legs

Showing her new G-String

She's getting ready for our fun in the sun vacation, so she went shopping and came back with this pink G-string. I had to share a few shots of her in this little outfit.

Attachments

• G-string1.jpg
    G-string1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 307
  • g-string2.jpg
    g-string2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 270
  • G-string.jpg
    G-string.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 222
A frontal shot

Another shot revealing more of her...

Attachments

• bo.jpg
    bo.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 340
damn fine spoiler.

Looking hot! Thanx for posting. Any luck with the BBC yet?

I have to have you, you are hot!!!

Very Hot, I Bet You Got Some Of That Pussy With That G-string On.

spoiler, you're an asshole!

I will take this as a compliment

homersimp52 said:
spoiler, you're an asshole!
Hey Homersimp:

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Much appreciated.

Still some way to go

tee said:
Looking hot! Thanx for posting. Any luck with the BBC yet?
Hi Tee:

I wouldn't venture a guess as to when the big day will come, but I am working on it. I don't want to push too much as it may backfire.

Foot Job

We had fun with the camera over the weekend and tried some new things. Here's a sample for your viewing.

Attachments

• footjob4.jpg
    footjob4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 90
  • footjob3.jpg
    footjob3.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 59
  • footjob12.jpg
    footjob12.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 86
  • footjob5.jpg
    footjob5.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 78
Moisturizer

She was awesome.

Attachments

• footjob6.jpg
    footjob6.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 92
  • footjob8.jpg
    footjob8.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 64
you know once she goes blk she will never want anything else again even you. are you ready for that

let her know she is 1 hot lady great pictures best seen on here long time

She definately has the look and sexuality to take on a stud, black or white. Sounds like it's more yours than hers. What does she say she wants?

One will never know until one tries

gentleguy said:
you know once she goes blk she will never want anything else again even you. are you ready for that

Hey Gentleguy:
You may be right, and we will cross that bridge once we get there. Thanks for the insight. Is this what happened to you?

Awesome!!

She has beuuuttiifuuullllll peds!

Taking on a Stud

atomiccouple1 said:
She definately has the look and sexuality to take on a stud, black or white. Sounds like it's more yours than hers. What does she say she wants?

Thanks for your feedback and comments. She is still uncertain that she can go through with the idea of sleeping with a BBC, so this remains my fantasy. As for taking a white stud, she has experienced a threesome before and loved it. What helped was the setting and timing: vacationing in the carribean...

Great pics. She's definitely got it or needs to get it. Just keep at it and she'll come around. I'm sure she'll do it just gotta convince her to let her inhibitions go and enjoy herself. Sounds like you need to get here away on another vacation.

spoiler said:
She was awesome.
These are extremely beautiful,keep showing those toes!!!Awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread