• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Step Forward

• Thread starterspoiler
  • Start date
Your GF is a very sensual woman

With a black man who knows how to handle a newbie to the lifestyle, you (both) are going to have an amazing time, each one for her/his own reasons...

Needs it

Orion_NC said:
Great pics. She's definitely got it or needs to get it. Just keep at it and she'll come around. I'm sure she'll do it just gotta convince her to let her inhibitions go and enjoy herself. Sounds like you need to get here away on another vacation.

I would venture to say that she certainly needs to try, but I would rather get there slowly, then never. A vacation is coming soon and the setting may be just right to try new things.

Attachments

• pull.jpg
    pull.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 307
very nice!!!

Her Toy

Finally got her to agree to post pics with one of her toys.

Attachments

• her toy2.jpg
    her toy2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 151
  • didlo5.jpg
    didlo5.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 208
  • dildo3.jpg
    dildo3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 162
Vert nice!!! She takes that dildo all the way in thats probably 8" with no problem. She can take and will enjoy the real thing maybe even bigger. I'd luv to fuck that pussy and beautiful ass of hers.

She looks really committed to her task... she really can handle big toys... but she should go for the real thing... Man, like to see the look on her face when she comes one those big pr*cks.....

She could be yours

Blk.woody said:
Vert nice!!! She takes that dildo all the way in thats probably 8" with no problem. She can take and will enjoy the real thing maybe even bigger. I'd luv to fuck that pussy and beautiful ass of hers.

Blk.woody:

When she is ready, all of this could be yours for the taking...

Attachments

• ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 181
your wife is sooo hot !
she has a great body and great looks

i really enjpy looking at her .....fine topic , fine woman..keep pics cumming !

I love the way you both want to try something big and ;-} new good luck. Welcome to the dark side.

Fooling Around

Here she is with a couple more of her personal toys...

Attachments

• dildo1.jpg
    dildo1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 180
  • dildo.jpg
    dildo.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 178
  • dildo-2.JPG
    dildo-2.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 210
i would luv 2 see her get that big pink weapon in2 her sweet pussy

jimz said:
With a black man who knows how to handle a newbie to the lifestyle, you (both) are going to have an amazing time, each one for her/his own reasons...

Hi Jimz:

I am looking forward to that day...Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Toys and more...

Tjeemp said:
She looks really committed to her task... she really can handle big toys... but she should go for the real thing... Man, like to see the look on her face when she comes one those big pr*cks.....

Hi Tjeemp:

She can certainly handle a big toy, and she has even handled two cocks at one time. Same as you, however, I would love to see her stretched by a BBC. She knows what I want, and she enjoys playing hard to get. Yet it is all worth the effort.

More to come

Mr Orange said:
your wife is sooo hot !
she has a great body and great looks

i really enjpy looking at her .....fine topic , fine woman..keep pics cumming !

Thanks for the feedback Mr. Orange. Stay tuned as more will be coming...

Different Weapons

surfboy said:
i would luv 2 see her get that big pink weapon in2 her sweet pussy

Hey Surfboy:
I will see what I can do to satisfy your urge. It may not necessarily be the pink dildo in her pussy, but I have other things planned...

cool she is hot luv to see that pussy stretched to max

hope she decides to go black after shes been streached wide by my black cock her belly would soon be full of black baby seed

hope she ends up black pregnant

Not in our plans

babymaker said:
hope she ends up black pregnant

Hey Babymaker:

Ending up pregnant is not part of the plan, but stretched and full of BBC spunk is what I am working towards!

Xmas Wish

My Xmas wish come true, if only it was my gf in the middle and a few BBCs added to the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread