• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Wife's Cruel Bargain

• Thread starterInsurection
  • Start date
Sara and I had a discussion last night. She was very sweet telling me how much she loved me and how she was going to show it by passionately loving me. Then she talked about Dwight, and how much she wanted to make love to him. She described in explicit detail how they would make love knowing my propensity for humiliation. You would think I would be jealous and angry, but I wasn't. I was intoxicated with passion. Each detail drove me more insane. I couldn't think straight; I was out of my mine. I was willing to do anything to get out of my chastity belt and make the loving start. But she insisted on the call to Dwight. She made me say that I wanted him to fuck her and that I would be nice to him and do anything he said.

As you can guess, I called last night. Sara is supervising my writing of this. She wants me to tell it just as it happened. So Dwight's and my conversation went something like this:

"Hello"
"Dwight this is Mark, Sara's husband."
"Yea, what do you want?" (The speaker phone is on)
"I want to tell you Sara is very fond of you, and I want to thank you for being her friend."
"Like, I told you, Sara is super hot. She and I are going to be even better friends."
"Would you like to come over tomorrow night and be with her? She asked me to invite you."
"Whaaa. Are you going to be there? I want to be with her, but sure as hell, not with you."
"Yes, I will be here. We will serve dinner, but you can spend as much time that you want with her. I promise to stay out of the way."
"Are you asking me to come over to your house to fuck your wife?"
I was taken aback at his vulgarity. "Ahhh..... Yes." (Sara rolls off the bed with laughter)
"While you are there?"
"Yes." (More laughter)
"You are full of shit. Whose idea is this anyway?"
"Sara's."
"Let me speak to her."

"Yes, Dwight"
"Sara, is that stupid husband of yours asking me to come over to make love to you under his very nose?"
"Yes. Wouldn't you like that?"
"Damn right! Let's do it in his bed."
"OK."
"Why is he doing this?"
"Well, I promised him a blowjob if he sets up this date. He rarely gets a blowjob, and he will do anything to get one."
"Why doesn't the horny bastard go to a **********?"
"Giggle. Because he is wearing a chastity belt, and I am in control of the key."
"Holy shit! This I got to see. Are you serious, this is too good to be true. I am really hot for you."

"Me too. Don't worry about him, he will do anything, I mean anything, we want. He doesn't have much of a love life, so he lives it vicariously through me."

"Why can't he satisfy you? Can't he control his orgasms?"
"Yes that, but worse is his little dick which is as narrow as a pencil and as short as a cigarette." Giggle. (It's not, I shouted.)
"Let me talk with the little wimp again."

"Yes Dwight."
"Hey, cuckold, tell me what you want me to do with your wife."
"I want you to make love with her."
"No, tell me in detail what you want me to do and to whom."
"I want you to fuck my wife Sara."
"I don't think so, maybe if you gave me more detail."

"I want you to stick your cock into my wife Sara, the woman I love, and make her scream with orgasms in my bed while I stand outside the door listening with agony, crying because I am not man enough to give her pleasure."

"That's better, but I am still not sure. Maybe if I heard you beg."

"Please Dwight, come over and have your way with Sara. I will ask her to give you one of her great blowjobs. Please, Please, Dwight, do it. She is a passionate, kinky, lover." (More laughter from Sara)

"Damn! You are a weird pervert. I'm going to give your pretty little wife a fucking she will never forget."

"Oh, thank you Dwight."

Sara made dinner arrangements and Dwight gave a whooping howl and hung up. My pants were soaked with pre-come and my cock ached in the confines of my chastity belt. This was by far the most humiliating and degrading experience I ever had. I hated it and at the same time I loved it. My heart is beating with excitement. Sara cuddled up to me in bed saying how much fun this is going to be and how much I am going to like it. No, no blowjob, not until it is all over with. My pounding heart did not let me sleep for hours.

If you are interested in what happens I will report the results here soon.

Awright... you did what your wife told you to do. Very good!

Insurection,

Insurection said:
As you can guess, I called [my wife's lover-in-waiting Dwight] last night.

A wise decision. I don't know what Sara had in mind for you had you disobeyed her, but I doubt you would have liked it.

Insurection said:
Sara is supervising my writing of this. She wants me to tell it just as it happened.

Good for your wife. It was very wise of her to maintain strict control of you during your re-telling of this important event. No doubt she suspected you might put "rose-colored glasses" on it in an effort to make your role somehow appear "macho," but obviously she effectively forestalled any such shenanigans.

Anyway, your phone call to Sara's lover-to-be sounds plenty demeaning and humiliating, all right. But, you did it. Congratulations!

Insurection said:
If you are interested in what happens, I will report the results here soon.

Interested!? Are you joking!!?? Yes, of course!!! I'll look forward to the next installment (pant, pant, pant...).

—Custer

Custer's conspiracy theory concerning Sara's desire for children has cause Sara and I to engage in a deep discussion about this issue. Sara reads these posts too. Sara said she is still on the pill and hasn't consciously thought about becoming pregnant with Dwight or anyone else. However, she admits that she may be having subconscious thoughts of this kind. She is familiar with Dr. Robin Baker's theories about gene influence on women's sexual behavior. ("Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex" is an excellent read for all you cucks out there. It is also a fun read for all.). Custer's comments have brought this issue - the prospects of a bull impregnating my wife - to the surface again and I have a feeling it will be around for quite a while.

The call to Dwight was a disaster. I had intended to make it like that suggested by BabyDoll4U posted early in this thread, but that attempt quickly fell apart. I feel like a fool. It is going to be that much harder to negotiate discretion with Dwight.

Insurection,

Insurection said:
Custer's conspiracy theory concerning Sara's desire for children has caused Sara and me to engage in a deep discussion about this issue.

Good...

Insurection said:
Sara reads these posts too.

It's very positive that your wife recognizes the importance of keeping up with how other women are cuckolding their husbands, and how their cuckolds are responding.

Insurection said:
Sara said she is still on the pill and hasn't consciously thought about becoming pregnant with Dwight or anyone else.

No, no... of course not.

Insurection said:
However, she admits that she may be having subconscious thoughts of this kind.

If she is, that actually would not seem unlikely or unreasonable at all.

Insurection said:
She is familiar with Dr. Robin Baker's theories about gene influence on women's sexual behavior. ("Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex" is an excellent read for all you cucks out there. It is also a fun read for all.)

I agree. (I don't think Baker's book is "theoretical," though. Rather, it's based on laboratory-measured data.) When I finished reading it, I felt my views of female / male relationships would never be the same. Since who we are is, in every respect, a function of our DNA — the heavy "nature" component in "nature v. nurture" — and since we homo sapiens have been evolving for 600,000 years — more like 6 million years if one includes our hominid predecessors — it's hardly likely our veneer of civilized behavior (such as it is), acquired over a time scale of mere centuries and the short 60 years since the FDA approved "the pill," is overriding our behaviors driven by evolutionary imperatives... certainly not completely.

Insurection said:
Custer's comments have brought this issue - the prospects of a bull impregnating my wife - to the surface again and I have a feeling it will be around for quite a while.

Given your wife's and your situation, it seems like something the two of you might reasonably think in terms of.

Insurection said:
The call to Dwight was a disaster.

It did have that sound about it. But on the plus side, you complied with your wife's request thus avoiding unfortunate consequences to your relationship. Beyond confining you to your chastity device for more extended periods, these might have included, for instance, Sara deciding to become a disciplinary wife and subjecting you to regular (sometimes severe) spankings, depending on her levels of displeasure with you. See, for instance:

How to Spank Your Man (e-book):
How To Spank Your Man

Women who Spank Men:
Women Who Spank Men - Articles on FemDom Spanking

Disciplinary Wives Club:
DWC Index Page (4)

Insurection said:
I had intended to make [my phone call to Sara's lover-in-waiting of the form] suggested by BabyDoll4U, posted early in this thread, but that attempt quickly fell apart.

Yes... Dwight appears to be a "disrespectful scoffer" who sees little need for a civilized relationship with the cuckold husband (you) of the married woman (your wife Sara) he intends to fuck, either in front of you or while you listen.

Insurection said:
I feel like a fool. It is going to be that much harder to negotiate discretion with Dwight.

I suggest the negotiation of discretion with Dwight be carried out by Sara. Both she and you stand to lose stature and reputation in your milleau, but Sara — not you — is the one who has leverage. Ideally, she should let Dwight know what she expects of him after he arrives but before any sexual activity, while you sit quietly nearby and say nothing (unless Sara needs expressions of support from you). I also suggest this not be a negotiation. Rather, Sara should inform Dwight she *expects* complete discretion from him, and if he isn't willing to commit to that she won't fuck him. She might also inform Dwight that if in the future she becomes aware he hasn't complied with his pledge of discretion (assuming he's willing to commit to that), their sexual relationship will be over. Permanently.

Meanwhile, before Dwight's arrival, you and Sara might consider:

The Fine Art of Queening

(if you aren't already familiar with this site).

—Custer

When I came home early from work on the big day, Sara was in the shower, getting ready for her lover. I was apprehensive and tried to get her to call this off. But Sara was beside herself with excitement. Dwight was a break from our usual encounter; he knew many of our friends in our church. As far as the church members were concerned I was the pillar of morality. Sara was more suspect, but being my wife they were very receptive of her.

While she sat naked in front of her mirror putting on heavy makeup, daubing perfume in strategic spots, I made my pitch about calling this off. It was unsuccessful. When we first married we were a normal couple but over the years we have become more obsessed with sex. But my little penis could not satisfy her, and she demanded more and more oral sex. She loved me licking her pussy particularly by demanding it and talking to me in degrading ways. I liked it too, and in time she became more dominant and I became more submissive, particularly after I was put in chastity.

She just told me get on with last night's adventure. How we got the way we are is another story which I can tell another day.

Sara took an hour to dress for her lover while I looked on and sometimes helped her. She wore a black skirt that barely covered her panties. She put on a white low cut blouse that showed too much cleavage. By leaving the top button unbuttoned she made it difficult to not look down her blouse with a clear view of her breast. Her white bra was so sheer that it was difficult to tell if she wore a bra at all. Her areolas could be seen slightly though her blouse, and because of her excitement her nipples protruded shamefully out. Needless to say, I became so horny watching and aiding this decadent preparation that most of my objections melted away. She finished with white stockings with garter belt, and a sexy pair of black shoes with reasonable 3 inch heels.

She then told me to strip, for she had picked out my clothes for me. Stripping, I stood completely naked except for my CB3000 chastity belt. She handed me a lower half of a wet suit which would stretch tightly over my body. I knew what she was up to. Wearing it my cock cage would show grotesquely through the fabric. I said I needed a heavy pair of under shorts. Then I foolishly complained that her skirt was so short that every time she moved her panties showed. She said "you are right", and took off her panties and handed them to me. "Here, you wear these, I can do without them." After some argument, I put them on and squeezed into the stretch pants. Then she handed me a t-shirt and tennis shoes. After dressing I looked in the mirror and saw a shameful sight. I looked a complete dork. To add insult to injury my tight t-shirt covering my plump tummy said "I am a nerd". The shirt was way too small for me and left a rim of my stomach showing. In contrast, Sara looked stunning and provocative.

When the doorbell ranged Sara sent me to answer it in my silly outfit. I am just as glad for I hate to have her opening the door in her provocative outfit to a surprised neighbor or friend. Fortunately, it was Dwight, and I stuck out my hand, but instead of shaking, he stared at me, snorted, and brushed past me saying, "Where is she." At that moment Sara burst into the foyer shouting "Oh Dwight, you're finally here!" and threw her arms around him. He pulled her face to his and began a deep tongue kiss. She responded in kind. They continued, becoming ever more passionate with noisy, slurpy kisses. He put his hands on her ass and pulled her pelvis up to his, while I stood there speechless and stunned over the boldness of this son of a bitch in taking over my wife right in front of me. But despite the utter humiliation I felt, my cock was pushing against my cage.

Sara is so pleased with my supervised story telling she has just produced the key to my cage. So, I am stopping right now to earn the reward for surrendering to her perverted affair with Dwight, which I will tell you about later. That is, if anyone is interested.

Yes continue please, we are very interested!

Babydoll4u had a brilliant solution. Sara really thought it made sense.

Thank you both for the wonderful thoughts and compliment. As one woman to another it just felt like the best way to ensure your happiness Sarah. Initially it was difficult for me to make sure my own wife was satisfied the way she deserved but now I have grown to relish bringing new men to her. I enjoy writing them, calling them, and hopefully will be preparing them for her just as much as I prepare her for them.

I had intended to make it like that suggested by BabyDoll4U posted early in this thread, but that attempt quickly fell apart.

You seem to be quite confused. Sarah was sensually and sexually taken care of in the manner she is entitled to and deserves, you were humiliated and released from chastity long enough to masturbate at some point after Dwight gave Sarah what she needed, and craved.

How is that in any way a failure?

As a man Dwight should easily be able to satify Sarah, which I'm sure he did. Your wife felt things with him that she would never be able to feel with you. Dwight was there to do a man's job and your purpose was simply to provide the oportunity for him to do so. I know you secretly loved the way he treated you, and I also know that Sarh loved what he did for her and what he said to you. She was given exactly what she wanted and dreamt about and so were you. Why do you think she dressed you like a fool? It was simply a way for you to satisfy her, at least until the man in her life arrived.

Deep down you wanted to look like a fool in front of Dwight and probably moreso in from of Sarah if only to reinforce that she is the one who deserves to be in control of the relationship. Sarah is a strong woman, she truely loves knowing that when she meets a man she can go anywhere and do anything with him without consequence. That is until she finally decides who with be the father of her children, my intuition tells me he will be someone you know well or maybe just a random BBC.

My guess is she didn't use any protection with Dwight. I would be a little suprised if she did, but I'm sure when he comes over later this week or meets her for drinks after work it won't be an issue. One thing you should plan on is how you're going to arrange her social calender when she has several men in her life. You may soon find yourself calling each one to accept their offers for dinner, dancing, and the eventual conquest she is dying to offer them.

Face it sweetie, you're a cuckold. It's you duty and your job to ensure that Sarah has an abundant supply of prime steak with a delicious cream sauce for dinner each night.

Oh one more thing, you really should call Dwight and thank him, ask Sarah what you need to tell him. Don't worry she'll help you make the apropriate compliments about his abilitiy to satisfy her. Also ask him what you should buy for Sarah to wear on their next date. The usual stuff won't do either. Would he like her nails done, hair, maybee he has a fetish for a specific style of ligerie or shoes he would like Sarah to wear the next time he see's her.

Make it fun for them before during and after Dwight fulfils the naturall need she has.

Back to Dwight's visit:

After Sara's passionate greeting of Dwight we went into the living room. Dwight ordered me to get them drinks and he settled with Sara on the sofa. I could hear them from the kitchen laughing boisterously while I fixed their drinks. Returning I found them embraced again as my wife had his big cock in hand gently stroking it and Dwight fondling her breast underneath her blouse. They just ignored me stupidly holding drinks while I waited for recognition. Finally, they looked up with big smiles and relieved me of the glasses. "Doesn't he have a huge cock!" she said to me holding it up. "Now you really know why I prefer real men over you. "Your puny prick is not enough for any woman. "It should always be caged so you won't be tempted to insult any woman with it." Dwight got a big kick out of this and laughed boisterously.

"Wimp, are you going to just stand there and let her tear you down like this? Don't you have any shame?"

"Oh, he isn't just ashamed", she said, "His little dick is probably trying to push out of his cage right now. Isn't that right little one?"

She was right. Inexplicably, I wanted to masturbate in the worst way, right in front of them abusing me. Why? I wish I knew.

"Pull down your pants, Little Wimp. I want to see if you are turned on by all this." Dwight demanded.

I refused. I didn't want them to see what was really true. I shamefully lusted with my humiliation. Dwight kept on calling me names and demanding that I strip. Finally, I threw a fist at him. He easily blocked it and punched me in the stomach which landed me on the floor. He then grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back

"Tell us you are sorry. And tell your wife you want to be a good cuckold and show me why you are not man enough for her"

My wife was smiling as if she was enjoying the degrading show I was putting on. "Do what he says, sweetie. Then you can have that wonderful reward I told you about. You don't want to lose your reward do you?"

"I'm sorry. Please sir, don't hurt me. Honey I'll be a good cuckold." I pulled my rubber pants down to my feet. A huge burst of laughter followed. I forgot I was wearing Sara's panties.

"My god, he's wearing panties. I see who wears the panties in this family." (More laughter) "Look! His panties is wet with his pre-come. You're right, he is turned on."

Sara was laughing too. "Pull down your panties sweetie and show Dwight your secreting little pecker." I stood up and pulled them down revealing my red penis bulging in it transparent cage.

Dwight went into hysterics. "That is the most disgusting thing I ever saw!"

They let me redress and we went into the dining room. I helped Sara serve the meal while Dwight set at the head of table cracking jokes. Sara sat next to him and I sat on the opposite corner. They engaged in small talk completely ignoring me. Just as well, for my dignity was so damaged that all I wanted to do was to melt away. Later, Sara started to talk about how big it is. I knew then she was holding his cock under the table. Then they started talking about me, but instead of saying my name they used a derogatory little dick gesture instead. It was as though I wasn't worthy of a name. Finally, he said, "Take me to your marital bed; (derogatory little dick gesture) can clean up the dishes.

So I cleared the table and wash the dishes while my wife and Dwight romped in my bed evoking loud laughter and orgastic screams for what seemed like hours. It is quite now, they must be sleeping. I don't know when I will be able to get in my bed tonight. I am finishing up this report and then I will wait up for them.

Sara is ready for Qwight's baby, and I want you to go to courses in how to be a good parent. Your stiff pecker tells it all, you are absolutely thrilled at receiving humiliation, all you need now is to be bitch fucked - we will have to wait to see if Dwight wants to "go there" to complete your makeover. Also put on your spanking panties, sounds like more fun is on the way (4 S and D).

You are so lucky to have S as your better half - you must have done something good !!!

Insurection,

Insurection said:
Sara is so pleased with my supervised story telling...

I would think so; you're doing well.

Insurection said:
...she has just produced the key to my cage.

You mean, to taunt you...?

Insurection said:
So, I am stopping right now to earn the [collect my?] reward for surrendering to her perverted affair with Dwight...

...Or do you mean your wife Sara actually went down on you and sucked your cock, PRIOR to fucking her new lover Dwight...? If so, that would seem uncharacteristic of her management of you as her cuckold...

Insurection said:
...which I will tell you about later. That is, if anyone is interested.

Yes, yes... of course we're interested. Please don't leave us hanging... that's bad form.

Actually, I see today you did, in fact, continue your account. Very good. But, did you disregard your wife's instructions to write only while she supervises you and did you write your most recent post on your own, while she was fucking Dwight...? If so, you may be in big trouble.

Regarding Saraha's post:

Saraha said:
Sara is ready for Dwight's baby, and I want you to go to courses in how to be a good parent. Your stiff pecker tells it all, you are absolutely thrilled at receiving humiliation, all you need now is to be bitch fucked - we will have to wait to see if Dwight wants to "go there" to complete your makeover. Also, put on your spanking panties... it sounds like more fun is on the way (for Sara and Dwight).

Her guidance to you is reasonable and, indeed, entirely appropriate. I recommend following her instructions without fail (that is, of course, if your wife is in agreement with Saraha).

—Custer

I am sorry that I generated confusion about what happened with Dwight's visit. I wrote a report about what happened that evening while Sara and Dwight were making a mockery of our martial bed. But I did not post that night for Sara insists on reading it first to make sure I "tell it as it happened". She likes to include conversation. I don't always agree on what was said, her version is usually more derogatory than I remember it. I guess my self-concept can't accept the more degrading things that happened, and I unconsciously push them out of my mind. Before I finished rewriting it the next day Sara produced the key and said: "Come to bed Baby, you have waited long enough for your reward." So I posted the first part and rushed off panting to my rumpled and cum stained martial bed. We finished the second part the next day. The final report was more than twice as long as my original. Reading it again, I am shocked, as you must be, at all the things that happened. Judging from your comments you seem to think that Sara degrades me all the time. Nothing could be further from the truth. It has been sexual bliss for me (and us) ever since Dwight left the next morning. I still need to report what happened when Sara and Dwight reappeared the next morning and another about my reward. I hope you will continue reading and offering comments and guidance. The big issue is: can we convince Dwight to keep quiet about our bizarre sex life.

Insurection,

Insurection said:
I am sorry that I generated confusion about what happened with Dwight's visit. I wrote a report about what happened that evening while Sara and Dwight were making a mockery of our martial bed. But I did not post that night for Sara insists on reading it first to make sure I "tell it as it happened".

Excellent. It's good to hear you complied with your wife's expectation of her approval... with revisions, as she specified... before posting your account.

Insurection said:
Sara likes to include conversation. I don't always agree on what was said, her version is usually more derogatory than I remember it. I guess my self-concept can't accept the more degrading things that happened, and I unconsciously push them out of my mind.

That's to be expected; it's the "rose colored glasses" effect. It is, of course, among the reasons your wife supervises your posts.

Insurection said:
Before I finished rewriting it the next day, Sara produced the key and said: "Come to bed Baby, you have waited long enough for your reward." So I posted the first part and rushed off panting to my rumpled and cum stained martial bed.

That was very generous of your wife...

Insurection said:
We finished the second part the next day. The final report was more than twice as long as my original.

Yes, well... sometimes more detail is required for an accurate rendering.

Insurection said:
Reading it again, I am shocked, as you must be, at all the things that happened. Judging from your comments, you seem to think that Sara degrades me all the time. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I can see where Sara would consider it necessary, no doubt, to pretend she has a "normal" marital relationship with you to satisfy the expectations of others during day-to-day life...

Insurection said:
It has been sexual bliss for me (and us) ever since Dwight left the next morning.

Ah... so your wife rewarded you lavishly for your acquiescence in her taking her new lover in a way that was particularly satisfying for her, although exquisitely humiliating for you...

Insurection said:
I still need to report what happened when Sara and Dwight reappeared the next morning [while you were sleeping on the couch...?] and another about my reward.

Yes, please do. Also, please continue to assure us that your posts have been approved in each case by your wife.

Insurection said:
I hope you will continue reading and offering comments and guidance. The big issue is: can we convince Dwight to keep quiet about our bizarre sex life.

Here, I'll remind you of my earlier comment:

Custer Laststand said:
I suggest the negotiation of discretion with Dwight be carried out by Sara. Both she and you stand to lose stature and reputation in your milleau, but Sara — not you — is the one who has leverage. Ideally, she should let Dwight know what she expects of him after he arrives but before any sexual activity, while you sit quietly nearby and say nothing (unless Sara needs expressions of support from you). I also suggest this not be a negotiation. Rather, Sara should inform Dwight she expects complete discretion from him, and if he isn't willing to commit to that she won't fuck him. She might also inform Dwight that if in the future she becomes aware he hasn't complied with his pledge of discretion (assuming he's willing to commit to that), their sexual relationship will be over. Permanently.

Obviously, it's now too late for your wife to make her expectations clear to her new lover before her initial fucking of him. But, I suggest it's still appropriate for her to take the lead in doing so.

Will look forward to hearing more.

—Custer

Insurection said:
...The big issue is: can we convince Dwight to keep quiet about our bizarre sex life.

I agree with Custer. Sara should tell Dwight that your "bizarre sex life" remains private and he keeps his mouth shut or he will be cut off permanently.

I was asleep on the couch when Sara and Dwight came down from my bedroom. Sara was wearing a sheer nightie, easily displaying her naked body while Dwight wore my pajamas and my bathrobe. I was still wearing my silly outfit. I resented Dwight's taking over my wife, my bed, and now even my clothes!

They were happy and more civil this morning. Sara gave me a kiss on the cheek, and Dwight pounded me on my back saying what a lucky man I am for having such a sexy wife. He raved about what a kinky lover she is and particularly about her blowjob skills.

I fixed breakfast and Sara sat in Dwight's lap while we ate and talked. Dwight reached under Sara's nightie and played with her titties. He wanted to know if I was still horny. I answer yes. Then he asked Sara if she was going to release me and help me relieve my horniness. "Not if he doesn't thank you for last night."

There was a stunned silence. Finally she said, "Tell him Honey."

"Thank you, Dwight." "No, Honey, tell him like you mean it."

"Thanks Dwight for making my wife so happy. That was really nice."

Dwight wanted details. "How did I make her happy?"
"Thanks for fucking her and letting her play with your cock in front of me."

"Don't you appreciate what I did to you?"
"Yes, thank you for making me a better cuckold and letting me show you my panties and my little penis in its cage. Thank you, for letting me make a complete fool of myself", I said bitterly.

"You're welcome, Tom. Any time."
(I hope not anytime.) Sara was beaming.

Then Sara and I both explained that our strange relationship was a secret; that no one in our church, or neighborhood, or families knew about it, and that it was important it stayed that way.

"Don't worry, this won't go beyond the three of us", he said. Somehow I got the feeling that Dwight was delighted with this news, that he could use our need for secrecy to his advantage over the two of us.

He could blackmail you both, but I don't think he will need to. He is already head of the family, and "you know your place" - and I assume, ready to care for any children sired by Dwight. And of course, Sara is besotted with her new Bull, and is ready to give him anything he wants.

As a reward for acquiescing to Sara's and Dwight's night of pure uninhibited lust, she told me to undress and lay out on the bed. After a provocative strip tease she cuddle up to me with that precious key. She rubbed my cage and demanded to know how I felt each step of their love making. "How did you like our kissing at the door?" "You looked so stupid just standing there while he had his way with me, kissing me while rubbing my body against his big cock. And it took a jump when he moved his hands under my skirt, what a surprise to find me bare." "You looked so pitiful and left out, did you little wee wee try to get hard? Tell me, did it?"

"I was so angry and frustrated at him, and yes, dam nit, my cock was aching to get out."

She giggled and turned the key. My little wee wee, as she called it, sprung forward. Laughter. She played with it while giggling out remarks about how small it was and how large Dwight's was. "I know you want to fuck all my holes but my pussy is too big now that Dwight has entertained it. Perhaps my nostril will do better or perhaps between my toes." She laughed at her own jokes; my frustration just increased. Sexual insults from Sara just turn me on, which she knows.

I pleaded for details about how they made love. Stroking my little cock she told of their love making, franticly stripping off their clothes, fucking furiously while standing, Sara wrapping her legs around Dwight, jumping together on the bed, Dwight fucking missionary position, doggy style, 69, Sara cowgirl riding, Dwight bull bucking, Sara's screaming orgasm, followed by Dwight's howling. Then they cracked jokes about me, laughing hysterically. Round two started with cunnilingus, he being almost as good as me, next came the blowjob, keeping him on edge as he panted, howled, and pleaded, finally an explosion. She loved his beautiful cock, how it was large but not monstrous, how smooth it felt in her hand, how his large balls hung down, how much fun it was licking his scrotum, humming his balls, licking circularly up his cock, tasting his pre-come, the utter joy of holding his cock in her mouth, the fun of controlling his orgasm, the sweet taste of his come, swirling it around in her mouth, showing it to him, and finally swallowing. Round three brought out the KY Jelly, spreading it on his handsome cock, a slow persistent penetration. He was so gentle, so loving, they mutually coming, falling asleep with cock in place.

Then she made passionate love to me all day, thinking me for being such a good cuckold, expressing over and over again how she loves me. Yes, I got my blow job, a glorious experience.

A Thanks from Sara

Hi all you wonderful cuckolds out there. This is Sara speaking. I love you all for giving real sexual freedom to your hot wives. You should be real proud of yourselves for giving up some of your silly manly self worth to advance the obvious fact that women are the superior sex.

How do you like my cuckold, Insurrection, isn't he adorable? I love him dearly. He is so supportive of me. The funny thing is how someone so smart and successful in business and life can be such a retard when it comes to sex. He can barely put together a coherent sentence when confronting my sexual predator friends. Notice the dork even misspelled his screen name. His real name is Tom.

Now a few words for my heroines, you courageous hotwives. You may wonder why I degraded Resurrection so badly in front of Dwight. Most of my lovers were at first apprehensive about fucking another man's wife. They may feel guilty about intruding on someone's marriage or may fear the husband will become violent. That is why I humiliate my husband so much in front of my lovers. Seeing that Insurrection is just a pitiful loser, my lovers no longer feel guilty, but think of themselves as coming to my rescue. Instead of being a threat, Insurrection becomes the entertainment. Think of a rodeo where the bulls and their riders are the excitement and the clowns are there only for the amusement of the audience.

Let me tell you how I molded my husband's brain to serve me in matters of sex, but still function well in his business world. That way I have an exquisite sex life and at the same time benefit from the wealth he brings home. My tool is not hypnosis, an over-hyped fantasy. My only tool is the simple handjob. For most of our ten year marriage our primary sexual activity was the handjob, usually followed by cunnilingus. We lay naked on the bed, him on his back and me on my side with my mouth near his ear. I stroke his little cock and speak softly about kinky sexual ideas, such as how much fun it is to submit to your partner. If he responds positively, I increase the stroking and then up the ante such as "Could you ask me to French kiss another man at the party?" A negative response gets a slower stroke, or even a complete withdrawal of my hand. Take it one small step at a time. Next say "Could you ask a man at the party to French kiss me?" Eventually, you will get him to something like this: "Say you want me to fuck your boss". Get him to say it even though he doesn't mean it; that you want him to say it just for the outrageous of it. Soon he will be saying it with meaning. That is when you take him to an orgasm. It may take months to get him there; if you are patient you can get him to agree to almost anything. Now my little hubbie is far along. I can tell him that I am brainwashing him and he will ask for more. Sometimes, you may need more negative feedback. In that case I hold his cock in one hand and his balls in the other. A little squeezing of the balls often can overcome a negative attitude. You may have thought the cock cage was how I was controlling Insurrection. It serves only to make him come begging for handjobs, for I am the only source for his release.

Thank you for all the support you have been giving me. Dwight was a great fuck and Insurrection was a great (but unintended) clown. I hope you were amused.

You're welcome, Ms. Sara. But, I have a question...

Hi Ms. Sara,

Thank you for your valuable commentary. I can't help but feel that addressing you as "Ms." may not be adequately respectful. Would it be more appropriate if I were to address you as Queen Sara, or in some other way of your choosing? Please let me know...

Insurection said:
Hi all you wonderful cuckolds out there. This is Sara speaking. I love you all for giving real sexual freedom to your hot wives. You should be real proud of yourselves for giving up some of your silly manly self-worth to advance the obvious fact that women are the superior sex.

Well, it only seems appropriate. Incidentally, and as you know, no doubt, the concept of "female superiority" is developed at some length and promoted by Ms. Elise Sutton on her website and in her books; i.e.:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

Sutton, Elise, 2003, "Female Domination: an exploration of the male desire for loving female authority," 298 pp. (softcover);

Sutton, Elise, 2006, "The Femdom Experience," 316 pp. (softcover);

and in her e-zine, "Predominant," which one can subscribe to on an annual basis.

I've recommended Ms. Sutton in the threads of a few forum members (not a great many) as laying out a well-defined female-led form of relationship that includes cuckolding of submissive husbands by their more-dominant wives, although Ms. Elise doesn't personally recommend it as a component, necessarily, of female-led relationships... that is, unless the wife views it as beneficial and her cuckold-in-waiting agrees. This recommendation has led to shoot-outs, so to speak, among myself and some other forum members. See, for instance, Ms. Lexxi's thread in the "General Cuckoldry" section of this forum.

Since you are obviously well-qualified to comment on the concept of "female superiority" and wife-led marriages, would you be willing to give the forum your opinion on Ms. Elise Sutton as an advocate of this form of marriage, and on her recommended practices, including (but not limited to) cuckolding of submissive husbands by their more-dominant and sexually-assertive wives?

Thanks in advance for any commentary you might be willing to provide on this subject, which seems closely related to women "stepping up, stepping out, and increasing their marital stature" by taking lovers with the full acquiescence and support of their cuckold husbands, as in the case of your own marriage to Tom.

—Custer

Does anyone want to learn more about Elise Sutton?

Custer, I am thinking about it (reviewing Elise Sutton's work). I will have to do some reading first. Don't wait up.

Sara

Insurection said:
Custer, I am thinking about it (reviewing Elise Sutton's work). I will have to do some reading first. Don't wait up.

Sara

Thank you, Ms. Sara. I appreciate it.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread