• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Wife's Cruel Bargain

• Thread starterInsurection
  • Start date
Insurection,

Thanks for your description of your wife Sara; it sounds like she's doing a lot of good. That's admirable.

Regarding:

Insurection said:
[The teens she works with] love her and will listen to any advice and lecture she gives. She also supplements the "abstinence only" lectures these experimenting kids get at school and church. Of course, she is purposely hypocritical, for these kids would be shocked to know what her sex life is really like.

A fairly high level of hypocrisy with respect to sexual and other so-called "moral" matters is a common feature of our social institutions, so anyone who criticized Sara for that would be... well... hypocritical.

Incidentally, with respect to Sara's supplementing the "abstinence only" lectures her teens get at school (jeez... I thought that had been given up as a clearly useless approach quite a while ago), she might be interested in an article and the underlying study that appeared in the Mon. 16 Aug. 2010 issue of my local newspaper. It's by Alicia Chang, AP Science Writer; the dateline is Los Angeles. The headline is:

"STUDY: TEEN SEX DOESN'T ALWAYS INHIBIT SCHOOL PERFORMANCE."

The first sentences include: "There's good news for parents who worry their teenagers' sex lives are affecting their school performance. A provocative new study has found teens in committed [sexual] relationships do no better or worse in school than those who don't have sex."

"The same isn't true for teens who 'hook up.' Researchers found those who have casual flings get lower grades and have more school-related problems than those who abstain."

... etc ...

On reading the article, one finds the "worse school performance" by teens who "hook up" (i.e., have casual sex with more than one partner) is only marginally worse, not dramatically worse, than those who abstain.

—Custer

I got a call from Dwight yesterday. He said that he had been very discreet about our sexual adventures. That he was very happy and that we could trust him to keep his mouth shut. He said it is really nice to be happy and satiated. I somehow felt that what he really was saying was that he would keep his mouth shut as long as he is happy and satiated. Then he proceeded to say that he was looking forward to meeting Sara at church this Sunday, and that he wanted me to tell her to wear no bra or panties and that I wear her panties. I told him in no uncertain terms that we would not participate in any sick sexual games at our church. The church was strictly off limits. He then apologized saying he agreed that the church was a holy place visited by mostly good people. I was pleased to have Dwight apologize to me for a change. He then started saying what a great time he had at our house and how good the meal was and about our generous hospitality. Next came talk about Sara greeting him at the door with no underwear and passionate kissing and body rubbing. Next he talked about Sara's amazing blow job; giving details about licking his scrotum and rotating movements with her tongue. I finally said "OK, OK, enough! What is your point?" He said, " Oh nothing", (pause) "Just saying that you, Sara, and I are hardly good people. Talk to Sara about church on Sunday." Then he hung up.

Insurection,

Thanks for the update re. your now ongoing saga with Dwight vis-a-vis your wife Sara.

Insurection said:
I got a call from Dwight yesterday. He said that he had been very discreet about our sexual adventures. That he was very happy and that we could trust him to keep his mouth shut. He said it is really nice to be happy and satiated. I somehow felt that what he really was saying was that he would keep his mouth shut as long as he is happy and satiated.

That may not be a bad interpretation. It's also an "implied threat" you can safely disregard, IMO. I mean, suppose Sara and you decide at some point you've had enough of his asshole personality, and show him the door. What's he going to do... go around telling the members of your (and now his) church congregation you two "aren't nicely religious" because Sara engaged in unusual sexual practices with HIM, at your invitation? It's hard to see how that would make him look like a knight in shining armor.

Insurection said:
Then he proceeded to say that he was looking forward to meeting Sara at church this Sunday, and that he wanted me to tell her to wear no bra or panties and that I wear her panties.

Aww... such a nice "bull"... ordering you to order your wife to dress inappropriately for his pleasure, when she and you go to church. What more could you hope for?

Insurection said:
I told him in no uncertain terms that we would not participate in any sick sexual games at our church. The church was strictly off limits.

Yeah! But... um... "sick" may have been an unfortunate choice of word, implying, as it does, that you and Sara DO participate in "sick" sexual games at home, where you consider such games perfectly acceptable.

Insurection said:
He then apologized saying he agreed that the church was a holy place visited by mostly good people.

Such a nice thing for Dwight to have said. But, it's hard to avoid feeling that "mostly good people" is a lukewarm endorsement. It would seem to cast doubt on the widely held notion that ALL who go to church are certainly, beyond any shadow of a doubt, VERY good people.

Insurection said:
I was pleased to have Dwight apologize to me for a change. He then started saying what a great time he had at our house and how good the meal was and about our generous hospitality.

Yes, that must have been nice... and thanking you for "the great time he had" (so to speak) was certainly appropriate.

Insurection said:
Next came talk about Sara greeting him at the door with no underwear and passionate kissing and body rubbing. Next he talked about Sara's amazing blow job; giving details about licking his scrotum and rotating movements with her tongue. I finally said "OK, OK, enough!"

Yeah, really... I mean, you were there, right? Given Sara told you all about it (presumably), how much detail did he think you wanted to hear all over again, from him? One might think he would have sensed it would OK to stop with thanking you for the "really great time."

Insurection said:
"What is your point?" [I said.] He said, " Oh, nothing" (pause) "Just saying that you, Sara, and I are hardly good people.

That's an amazing statement. The clear implication is that in Dwight's view, if some people engage in slightly-out-of-the-ordinary sexual practices, that means they "are not good people." But, sex is required for the procreation of our species, and innumerable variations on the theme have been practiced by essentially all people, including religious people, since time immemorial.

As an aside — admittedly, the Catholic Church used to impose brutal punishment if (e.g.) a woman was caught fucking a man in the female superior position, as well as for innumerable other minor so-called offenses that were defined as "blasphemy." Other Christian churches, of course, also used brutal forms of torture and execution as incentives to ensure their wayward flocks hewed to their party lines. Fortunately, churches (in western societies) can't get away with that sort of thing anymore. But, I digress...

The point is, one gets the impression Dwight may be an example of the type of Christian for whom many forms of violence, including venal and authentic evil, are acceptable if they're "for a good Christian cause" — while, on the other hand, engaging in slightly unconventional sexual behaviors makes one "hardly a good" (i.e., "a bad") person.

Insurection said:
"Talk to Sara about church on Sunday" [Dwight concluded]. Then, he hung up.

Ah... so, despite his concession about the holy nature of your church (such as it is), Dwight hasn't given up. He has ordered you to pass his request along to Sara.

Are you going to do it? If so, will Sara acquiesce and, in addition, demand you wear her panties to church? If she does, will you do it...?

I'll hold my breath, awaiting your next report. I can hear a faint drum roll starting in the background...

—Custer

I talked to Sara about Dwight's call. We both came to the conclusion that we needed to keep Dwight happy, but in no circumstances would we interact with him at church, not socially and certainly not sexually. Otherwise, she said she would be glad to keep him "happy" and she knows that I would be thrilled too.

Ever since Sara's romp with Dwight, which was about 6 days ago, she has been very passionate with me. Each day she released me from the cage and massaged my dick. We talked about how good the fucking was and how I both hated and loved my humiliation. I came with each discussion. So Sara does know that I look forward to more fun but discrete encounters with Dwight.

Opportunities for humiliation abound...

Insurection,

Insurection said:
I talked to Sara about Dwight's call. We both came to the conclusion that we needed to keep Dwight happy, but in no circumstances would we interact with him at church, not socially and certainly not sexually.

That sounds like a reasonable way to handle it.

You might give some thought, at this point, to the question of whether Dwight has a network of friends outside your (and now his) church congregation. Given his manner of interacting with other men, it seems possible he may not have any male friends other than you (Insurection)... and the two of you don't exactly satisfy the usual and customary definition of "friends."

No doubt Dwight has work colleagues... but the answer to this question, IMO, is relevant to your assessment of the risk that he will adversely affect your and Sara's reputations by talking with others about your... ahem, how to put this delicately... "slightly unconventional sexual preferences."

Incidentally, with regards to the comments in my previous post about religions vis-a-vis their strong tendencies to define even slightly unconventional sexual practices as "evil," there's a front page article in today's New York Times on the ancient but, in Islamic cultures, still-current religious practice of stoning women and/or couples to death for perceived transgressions of religiously-dictated mating practices. See:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/22/weekinreview/22worth.html?_r=1&hp

(if you haven't read it already). This suggests that here in our ostensibly-enlightened western society — if it becomes apparent to you and Sara that members of your congregation are talking about you "behind your backs" because Dwight has apparently been indiscrete — you would probably be better off to quietly stop going to your church and instead begin attending a different church, rather than attempting to repair the damage (which you really would not be able to do, in any case). An even-better although-related solution, if you want to continue being religious, might be to become Unitarians. As I understand it, they accept belief in pretty much whatever you want to believe in and are a lot less judgmental. Recall the old joke: Q: What happens if you offend Unitarians? A: They come in the middle of the night and burn a large question mark on your lawn.

Insurection said:
Otherwise, Sara said she would be glad to keep him "happy" and she knows that I would be thrilled too.

Cool! Keeping your wife sexually-satisfied and happy is the crux of the matter.

Insurection said:
Ever since Sara's romp with Dwight, which was about 6 days ago, she has been very passionate with me. Each day she released me from the cage and massaged my dick. We talked about how good the fucking was and how I both hated and loved my humiliation. I came with each discussion. So Sara does know I look forward to more fun-but-discrete encounters with Dwight.

Awright. Maybe you and Sara could increase her and Dwight's sexual fun and your "humiliation" by letting him know, explicitly, that your "humiliation" is part and parcel of Sara's sexual enjoyment of her relationship with him (and you). (No doubt he understands this already, intuitively, but you could make it more explicit.) Have you considered, for example, Saturday or Sunday day trips with Dwight, in your car, during which Sara would drive, Dwight would ride in the front passenger seat, and you would ride in the back seat behind Sara? And your role would be — on departure, and whenever you stopped (say, at a cafe or for a picnic), and when you returned home — to open and close the driver's side door for Sara, before getting into, or back into, the back seat behind her...?

I mean, would that be humiliating (for you) and sexually-satisfying in a psychological sense (for your wife Sara and probably Dwight as well), or what...?

—Custer

Sara called Dwight and told him that he was not to talk or give any recognition to her at church, and she was going to wear only what she usually wears there. If he followed those conditions, we would meet him at a rundown breakfast cafe in a poor mostly Africa-American neighborhood near the church. She felt sure none of the uppity church members would find them there. Dwight said OK, but he still wanted her to wear no underwear and I to wear her panties. She said that she would wear a bra, but that I would wear her panties. But there would be no way for him to know if she is nude under her dress.

"That is OK", he said, "You can give me a peek when we get to that breakfast joint. Sara, I have been aching for a repeat blow job. You are so gooood Baby, I just must have another."

"We will see, Lover Boy, but if you just as much wink at me at church, there will be no breakfast date. I'm going to test you. I'm going to walk right by you and you better look like you don't notice me."

Custer, Sara liked the idea of me from the back seat attending her while she and Dwight rode in the front seat. We might do that. She also likes me to drive and she and her lover make out in the back seat. She might add that I also attend to her door in this second scenario.

A note for Ms. Sara

Hi Ms. Sara,

Regarding my query asking your opinion of Ms. Elise Sutton's advocacy of the concept and practice of female superiority, as described on her web site, in her e-zine "Predominant," and in her books (which I referenced), and your reply saying you would have to take time to do some reading:

I am still interested in any comments you might be willing to post on this subject.

If you should decide you would rather not comment, however, please say so and I will understand your reluctance. In any case, a picture is beginning to emerge, I would say, of the effectiveness of Ms. Elise's methods based on her assertion that many men secretly want to be dominated by a woman and will be willingly submissive if their wife or LTR partner takes the right approach. You can find it in the posts from Ms. Lexxi that begin with her post 149 of yesterday (21 Aug. 2010), in her thread "Curious Woman" (in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum), here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/16399-curious-wife-15.html

Regarding some of your other comments that you posted (for which I thank you, Ms. Sara):

Insurection said:
How do you like my cuckold, Insurrection, isn't he adorable? ....

Yes, from your point of view (which is, of course, by far the most important point of view), I can see he is adorable. For men, he's an inspiration.

Incidentally, I think it's very positive that you think of and refer to Tom as your cuckold not your husband. That seems an important aspect of helping him maintain a proper view of himself and his role in your marriage.

Insurection said:
The funny thing is how someone so smart and successful in business and life can be such a retard when it comes to sex. .... Notice the dork (Tom) even misspelled his screen name.

Yes, that is interesting. There certainly is no shortage of people, though, among both men and women, who are incapable of thinking and speaking rationally about sex and who (as a result, presumably) are also incapable of relating to their partners in sexually-competent ways.

Re. your cuckold Tom misspelling his screen name "Insurection:" I can assure you there are many well-educated and professionally-successful men... men who should know better... who have a poor grasp of grammar and spelling. In that sense, your cuckold can be said to be an almost-typical successful man.

This, of course, is no reason for you to refrain from humiliating your cuckold for his lack of spelling ability, as well as for many other reasons. You might consider requiring him to study spelling when he has completed his evening contributions to the housework, which should include, at a minimum (I would hope), cleaning up the kitchen and taking out the garbage.

Insurection said:
Now a few words for my heroines, you courageous hotwives. You may wonder why I degraded Insurrection so badly in front of Dwight. .... Seeing that Insurrection is just a pitiful loser, my lovers no longer feel guilty; rather, they think of themselves as coming to my rescue. ....

Clearly you have very good insight into the important role of humiliating your cuckold in front of your lovers, in the overall psychology of fucking other men, especially in your own home, in your marital bed, in front of your cuckold or while he listens.

Insurection said:
Think of a rodeo where the bulls and their riders are the excitement and the clowns are there only for the amusement of the audience.

This concept is a good comparison, Ms. Sara, but if I may be so bold as to offer a minor correction, the primary purpose of a rodeo clown is not to entertain the audience. Rather, it is to distract (entertain, you might say) the enraged bull or stallion who has bucked its rider to the ground, thereby saving the rider from being trampled to death.

Insurection said:
Let me tell you how I molded my husband's brain to serve me in matters of sex, but still function well in his business world.

Describing yourself as "re-molding" your cuckold's brain to better-suite your purposes is probably more appropriate than most people suspect. According to recent science-for-the-layperson books on brain science, the human brain almost literally does re-wire itself as the human of interest (your cuckold, in this case) learns and becomes skilled at new activities. See, for instance:

Medina, John, 2008. Brain Rules: 12 principles for surviving and thriving at work, home, and school. 301 pp. (hardcover).

Doidge, Norman, M.D., 2007. The Brain That Changes Itself: stories of personal triumph from the frontiers of brain science. 427 pp. (softcover).

Insurection said:
That way I have an exquisite sex life and at the same time benefit from the wealth he brings home.

These, of course, are the most important criteria for any woman to apply as she selects her man. An ability to "bring home wealth" is the usual proxy for "having good genes"... i.e., her man (yours, in this case) needs to be able to compete successfully relative to other men (and women).

Often it isn't possible, however, to select a man who is a good fuck and also capable of "bringing home wealth," since the latter often requires abilities of a more intellectual nature. In such cases, the woman (you, in this case) is best-advised to select a man who is well-qualified to "bring home wealth" and also has very good potential for accepting his upcoming role as her cuckold. In fact, a woman is usually best advised, IMO, to select a man with excellent cuckold potential even if, initially, he is a good fuck. This, of course, is because eventually she will time of his attempts (or lack thereof) to pleasure her sexually. I mean, how many times can a woman fuck the same husband, anyway, and still find him a turn-on? As you obviously understand well, when a woman does tire of her husband, the logical solution is to begin taking lovers, thereby making him her cuckold, while re-molding his brain (as you put it) to accept this as the privilege and prerogative of his wife (i.e., you), while also accepting that it is his duty and obligation to remain faithful to his wife, and support her as she expands her sexual horizons.

Obviously, Ms. Sara, you have accomplished this masterfully.

Insurection said:
My tool is not hypnosis, an over-hyped fantasy. My only tool is the simple handjob. For most of our ten-year marriage our primary sexual activity was the handjob, usually followed by cunilingus.

Excellent! Clearly, you understood from the beginning the importance of guiding Tom (initially, your cuckold-in-waiting) to acceptance of his primary "job" being to pleasure YOU as your cuntsucker, while accepting that YOU are the one who gives him orgasms but only after he has agreed to what you want from him, per your description below.

Insurection said:
We lay naked on our bed, him on his back and me on my side with my mouth near his ear. I stroked his little cock and spoke softly about kinky sexual ideas, such as how much fun it is to submit to your partner.

VERY good. Whispering suggestively what you wanted into your cuckold-in-waiting's ear while fondling his teenie-weenie showed deep psychological insight into a primary requirement for getting him to agree to what you wanted and needed, while also causing him to come to be convinced that he wanted and needed that himself. I suspect this could, in fact, be considered a form of hypnosis (although I'm not knowledgeable about that field).

Insurection said:
If he responded positively, I increased my stroking then upped the ante with suggestions such as, "Could you ask me to French kiss another man at the party?" A negative response resulted in a slower stroke, or even a complete withdrawal of my hand. I took it one small step at a time. Next, I would say: "Could you ask a man at the party to French kiss me?" [A woman who takes an approach along these lines can] eventually get to something like: "Say you want me to fuck your boss," [and she will be able to] get him to say it, even though he doesn't mean it. Soon, he will be saying it with meaning. That is when you take him to an orgasm. It may take months to get him there, but if you are patient you can get him to agree to almost anything. Now, my little hubbie is far along. I can tell him I am brainwashing him and he will ask for more.

Sometimes, however, I need to apply negative feedback. In such cases, I hold his cock in one hand and his balls in the other. A little squeezing of his balls can often overcome a negative attitude. You may have thought [requiring Insurrection to wear] a cock cage is how I control him. It's complementary, in that it serves [the useful purpose of] causing him to come to me to beg for hand jobs... because I am the only source of his release.

Brilliant! What more can I say? Nothing, except to comment that your process for transforming your husband to your cuckold does, in fact, appear to be a good example of "rewiring" or "establishing revised circuits" in his brain which have, effectively, resulted in full acceptance of what you want from him.

Insurection said:
Thank you for all the support you have been giving me. Dwight was a great fuck and Insurrection was a great (but unintended) clown. I hope you were amused.

You're welcome, Ms. Sara. I thank YOU for giving the forum such a complete description of your process for transforming your husband to your cuckold. It will be of great value, I'm sure, to any woman who reads it.

As for being amused... that really isn't quite the right way to put it. It's more like I've been both impressed and turned-on by your forum contributions.

—Custer

After church Sara and I drove to a cafe in an old, rundown neighborhood. Dwight had made no attempt to socialize with us, so we were there to hold up our end of the bargain. There was a big booth tucked around a corner in the back. It looked perfect for a discreet rendezvous so we rushed to get it. I went to the counter to order coffee and sweet rolls. There would be no waitress bothering us. Soon Dwight came bouncing in and struts to our booth with a Cheshire cat grin. I was sitting next to Sara; Dwight orders me to the other side and he pushes into her and says. "Show me". Sara pulls up her skirt and ******* her pussy, a puffy shaved pussy; it is a sight to look at. Dwight gasps. Although he has seen it before and fucked it several times, the sexiness of it and the boldness of her move takes his breath away. "Step around here and look at how your wife is showing off her pussy". I accommodate him, and I too am speechless. She had pushed back against the wall and spread her legs with one hand holding up her dress and a finger of the other hand was in her mouth. Her expression was of complete passion. Dwight whispers to me and Sara face lights up with curiosity, wondering what the secret is.

"Honey, Dwight would like to watch you masturbate."

Amazingly, she does. She takes her finger from her mouth and places it over her clit and begins to aggressively frig herself. Dwight and I are beside ourselves with joy.
"Dwight says, My God! She is doing it right in front of us in a restaurant. Your wife is one hot slut."
"Hopefully, no one else knows what is going on", I say.
Sara was not offended; she picked up speed and began to make little moans. Then the sounds got louder, people were starting to notice. I told Dwight to kiss her, quickly. Dwight's kiss mutes her sounds. He takes advantage of the situation to take over her pussy. Entering his finger deep in her pussy he slowly brings her to orgasm while kissing her. Patrons were amused and clapped at the kissing, not knowing what really was going on. Sara was so taken with the orgasm she put her head on Dwight's shoulder and cried happily. She said something that really worried me.

"Dwight, I love you so much; I will do anything you want."

"Oh great Baby, you know what I want. You can give what no other woman can give. I want another of your glorious blowjobs."

"Shall we go to our house or your house?", she said.

"No Baby, I can't wait, I want it here, I want it now."

"We can do it in the car, while Tom drives."

"No Baby let's do it here. Sneak under the table; no one will notice. Little wimp can be the lookout."

Sara crawled under the table when no one was looking. She got on her knees between Dwight's legs and unzipped his pants. Out popped his huge cock. Sara begins to bestow her magic on it with her mouth. I returned to my seat on the other side of the table. A waitress came over to take Dwight's order. He ordered only coffee and when the waitress returned he chatted with her. He seemed to be amused about getting a secret blowjob while socializing with those around him. After the waitress left Dwight asked about my reward that Sara promised me. 'Yes, I got a blow job'. He claimed credit, and wanted a thank you. I thanked him. Then he quizzed me on our sex life... "No, she did not let me fuck her"... "No, we do not fuck anymore". .. "The last time we fucked was about two years ago"... "Usually, she lets me out of my cage two or three times a week to either get a handjob or I masturbate myself while she watches"... Sometimes she gives me a blowjob", I say proudly... "What I get depends on how supportive I am toward her sex encounters with her lovers". "Yes, I am wearing Sara's panties. Dwight already knows most of the answers to these questions; he just likes to hear me admit to them.

During all this time Sara was slurping away. Suddenly, a loud familiar voice broke in.

"Dwight. Tom. How are you? I'm surprised to see you here."

It was our pastor!

You won't believe what happens next?

Insurection said:
.... During all this time Sara was slurping away. Suddenly, a loud familiar voice broke in.

It was our pastor!

You won't believe what happens next.

Here's my guess: your pastor, still not noticing Sara under the table with Dwight's cock in her mouth, leaned forward and asked you, in a hushed but still fairly loud whisper, "Would you mind if I fuck your wife, Tom...?"

Custer,

Sara speaking. Not our pastor, he is as straight as an arrow, but he is a little clueless at times. Dwight and I have been laughing our heads off about what happened at the restaurant. Resurrection is very angry about it all, but I think I can turn him around to see the humor in it.

I would be glad to make some comments about Elise Sutton's philosophy of femdom and maybe about my own to this forum from time to time. I am not an expert or a professional; so I am apprehensive about sounding inane. But I will give it a try.

You are right about the bull riding analogy to cuckolding. After I posted it, I realized it was flawed and demeaning to rodeo clowns. Thanks to their risky work they have saved many bull riders from serious injury. I'm sorry rodeo clowns; you are true heroes. The next one I see up close I am going to give a big kiss. Won't he (or she) be surprised? I thought about saying the cuckold can protect his wife if the bull becomes too violent. But I think that too is flawed, especially after witnessing Insurrection's slap down by Dwight after my little cucky tried to "man up".

Hi Ms. Sara,

Insurection said:
Custer, Sara speaking.

Cool! Thank you for deigning to speak with me, Ma'am.

Insurection said:
Not our pastor, he is as straight as an arrow, but he is a little clueless at times.

Actually, I didn't really think your pastor would lean forward and, with a slightly-conspiratorial look on his face and looking your husband in the eye, say in a reduced-volume but still fairly-loud stage whisper: "Would you mind if I fuck your wife, Tom...?" That picture just popped into my mind and, as I visualized it, it seemed quite hilarious.

So, what actually did happen? Another (more plausible, IMO) possibility would be that in front of your pastor, Dwight suddenly orgasmed into your mouth as you were sucking his cock under the table. He made desperate attempts to stifle the evidence of this but failed miserably, grunting loudly and spasming physically as he spurted his cum into your mouth and you desperately tried to swallow it, all while remaining hidden (if only barely) beneath the tablecloth. Your husband Tom looked on, stunned, as he realized his worst nightmare was unfolding before his eyes. Your pastor, looking gravely concerned as he assumed Dwight might be having a heart attack, leaned forward and asked him, "Are you allright...?"

Am I right? If so, what happened next...? If I'm not right, what actually did happen...?

Insurection said:
Dwight and I have been laughing our heads off about what happened at the restaurant. Resurrection [hey... it's "Insurrection"] is very angry about it all, but I think I can turn him around to see the humor in it.

Jeez... I'm starting to leak precum into my pants as you continue to talk about this extraordinary encounter with your pastor without telling me what actually transpired...

Insurection said:
I would be glad to make some comments about Elise Sutton's philosophy of femdom and maybe about my own to this forum from time to time.

Great! I'll look forward to anything you have to say on this subject...

Insurection said:
I am not an expert or a professional; so I am apprehensive about sounding inane. But I will give it a try.

Hey, please don't worry about it. On the subject of femdom and wife-led marriages, if "experts" even exist I haven't seen any evidence of them on this forum. (No doubt Ms. Elise would claim to be one, and she probably would be right.)

Insurection said:
You are right about the bull riding analogy to cuckolding. After I posted it, I realized it was flawed and demeaning to rodeo clowns. Thanks to their risky work they have saved many bull riders from serious injury. I'm sorry rodeo clowns; you are true heroes. The next one I see up close I am going to give a big kiss. Won't he (or she) be surprised?

It's safe to say the lucky recipient of your kiss will (after recovering their composure) consider themself a fortunate person... sort of like being struck suddenly by a bolt from the blue (but it will be much more positive, so to speak, than being struck by positive lightening).

Insurection said:
I thought about saying the cuckold can protect his wife if the bull becomes too violent. But I think that too is flawed, especially after witnessing Insurrection's slap down by Dwight after my little cucky tried to "man up".

This may be a good point. Beyond that, I guess I can't comment.

—Custer

I left you abruptly last time as the pastor entered the restaurant and discovered Dwight and myself talking at the back booth while Sara was under the booth shamelessly sucking Dwight. I have to admit that I was too angry to finish. I will try again.

It was our pastor! I nearly jumped out of my skin. Dwight coolly sat up straighter; snuck one arm under the table and held Sara's head in place and said. "Oh. Hi Pastor, good to see you. Come, join us", pointing at the space next to me. The pastor sat down next to me and across from Dwight not knowing that Sara was under the table. He began talking about a project he was working on, setting up a soup kitchen for this poor community with the help of Mrs. Jackson, the Africa-American owner of the restaurant. I should not have been surprised seeing the pastor in this neighborhood for he is always concerned about social action.

The pastor said he was glad to see us here, for he had a proposition for us. He wanted us to help organize the serving of meals at the local armory; the meals will be cooked by Mrs. Jackson and her staff at her restaurant. Dwight continued to hold Sara to service him while we talked. I know what she was doing; she was quietly sucking his balls and then licking his scrotum and then his cock and then tonguing the tip of his penis, lapping up his pre-come. She has a way of making this extremely erotic. There is something magical about her tongue. Dwight and I immediately volunteered, for how could we not, given the situation.

Suddenly Dwight gave a gasp and trembled all over. The surprised pastor asked if he was all right. "I'm fine, I just squelched a sneeze". He just had an orgasm from Sara's hidden oral service. I wondered if he dumped his load in her mouth or did he spill it all over her face and hair.

The pastor called Mrs. Jackson over to introduce us. We gave our hellos and falsely told of our excitement for the project.

All of sudden, Mrs. Jackson blurted out "Where did your wife go, Dwight?

The pastor responded, "Wife? Dwight doesn't have a wife. Oh, you mean Sara. Is Sara here?"

"She was, but she had to go."

The pastor uttered the awful truth. "Sara is Tom's wife" (Patting me on my shoulder). Tom, here, is the lucky husband."

Mrs. Jackson looked back and forth between Dwight and me. She had seen the passionate kissing scene followed by the intimate resting of Sara's head on Dwight's shoulder. Finally, she harrumphed, and went back to her kitchen. But not before she took a detour to check the empty ladies room. What was she thinking?

The pastor said he had to go, and quickly left. I told Sara to lay low until Mrs. Jackson was out of sight. When no one was looking Sara reappeared from beneath the table. She was clean which meant she had swallowed all of Dwight's come. I Gave Dwight some money, said "Pay!", and rushed Sara out of the restaurant.

Um... there are some points of implausibility here...

Insurection,

Insurection said:
.... It was our pastor! I nearly jumped out of my skin. Dwight coolly sat up straighter; snuck [sneaked] one arm under the table, held Sara's head in place, and said: "Oh. Hi pastor, good to see you. Come, join us", pointing at the space next to me. The pastor sat down next to me and across from Dwight not knowing that Sara was under the table.

Hey, c'mon. When I go to a restaurant, the space under the table is so limited I have to consciously try to avoid playing footsie with the person sitting across from me (if I don't want to do that). Are we to believe that at the restaurant you three went to, the tables are so wide and roomy underneath, with tablecloths that hang all the way to the floor, that not only did your pastor somehow not notice your wife Sara sucking her lover Dwight's cock, but when he sat down across the table from Dwight, he was so far away his legs and feet didn't bump up against Sara?

This requires a fairly large suspension of disbelief. I mean, any restaurant with tables as wide as that would dramatically reduce the number of people that could be accommodated during peak hours. Ergo, your "wife under the table sucking her lover's cock with your pastor not noticing" story has a low plausibility quotient.

Sorry to seem like a sceptic, but I gotta say this is an obvious point of implausibility.

Insurection said:
Suddenly Dwight gave a gasp and trembled all over. The surprised pastor asked if he was all right. "I'm fine, I just squelched a sneeze". He just had an orgasm from Sara's hidden oral service. I wondered if he dumped his load in her mouth or did he spill it all over her face and hair.

Ah... so my second guess was right, more-or-less. That is, if this entire outrageously-erotic (but implausible) scene isn't fabricated.

Insurection said:
.... All of sudden, Mrs. Jackson blurted out "Where did your wife go, Dwight?

Ah... so there were fewer observers than you might have wished... this would seem to constitute evidence that restaurant owners actually do keep an eye on what's happening in their restaurants...

Insurection said:
The pastor uttered the awful truth. "Sara is Tom's wife" (patting me on my shoulder). Tom, here, is the lucky husband."

Indeed...

Insurection said:
Mrs. Jackson looked back and forth between Dwight and me. She had seen the passionate kissing scene followed by the intimate resting of Sara's head on Dwight's shoulder. Finally she harrumphed, and went back to her kitchen. But not before taking a detour to check the empty ladies room. What was she thinking?

I imagine you could see the gears turning in her head...

Insurection said:
The pastor said he had to go, and quickly left.

The light was starting to dawn... he had a light bulb over his head, as comic-book authors portray "insight," but it was still only dimly illuminated...

Insurection said:
I told Sara to lay low until Mrs. Jackson was out of sight. When no one was looking, Sara reappeared from beneath the table. She was clean which meant she had swallowed all of Dwight's come. I Gave Dwight some money, said "Pay!", and rushed Sara out of the restaurant.

None too soon... but not unnoticed by the astute Mrs. Jackson, you can be sure.

—Custer

Custer,

This is Sara chewing your ass. I reread what Insurrection wrote and he said,

"There was a big booth tucked around a corner in the back. It looked perfect for a discreet rendezvous so we rushed to get it."

That doesn't sound like a dinky little 4 sided table with an unlikely fancy table cloth to me. And Insurrection was sitting across from Dwight with his legs wrapped around me to feel the action. Your imagination is a little weak tonight. Are you getting too much sex? I'll accept an apology and perhaps a makeup kiss, like I promised my next rodeo clown.

Sara

Um... Hi, Ms. Sara...

Insurection said:
Custer, This is Sara chewing your ass.

Oh my... yes, Ma'am.

Insurection said:
I reread what Insurrection wrote and he said, "There was a big booth tucked around a corner in the back. It looked perfect for a discreet rendezvous so we rushed to get it."

Yes, Ma'am. I must confess I did not go back and review the thread, Ma'am.

Insurection said:
That doesn't sound like a dinky little 4 sided table with an unlikely fancy table cloth to me.

No, Ma'am. Certainly not.

Insurection said:
And Insurrection was sitting across from Dwight with his legs wrapped around me to feel the action.

Oh. I was visualizing your pastor sitting across the table from Dwight. Sorry, Ma'am.

Insurection said:
Your imagination is a little weak tonight. Are you getting too much sex?

No, Ma'am. Definitely not.

Insurection said:
I'll accept an apology and perhaps a makeup kiss, like I promised my next rodeo clown. —Sara

My sincerest apologies for not visualizing the 3-dimensional geometry of your restaurant blowjob correctly, Ms. Sara Ma'am, and for my related failure to correctly imagine the dimensions of the optimal cocksucking table you selected. Here is my makeup kiss, which I hope you will accept: **SMOOCH**

Humbly yours...

custer

Insurection said:
The pastor sat down next to me and across from Dwight not knowing that Sara was under the table.

I can see how you could make the mistake Custer ....

I'm with your original thought though.

Dear Sara, et al.
I was about to call this a touch of BS, but with your defense and lame bash of Custer, I'm not touching this with a 10' lasso. Do PLEASE keep us all informed of your encounters. This is truly a great read!!

Hi Ms. Cucktail,

Cucktail said:
I can see how you could make the mistake Custer .... I'm with your original thought though.

Thank you for finding the following relevant (indeed, key) statement in Insurrection's post #53 of 8/24/10, and coming to my defense. That is:

Insurection said:
I left you abruptly last time as the pastor entered the restaurant and discovered Dwight and myself talking at the back booth while Sara was under the booth shamelessly sucking Dwight. I have to admit that I was too angry to finish. I will try again.

It was our pastor! I nearly jumped out of my skin. Dwight coolly sat up straighter; snuck one arm under the table and held Sara's head in place and said. "Oh. Hi Pastor, good to see you. Come, join us", pointing at the space next to me. The pastor sat down next to me and across from Dwight not knowing that Sara was under the table.

That is, the pastor sat down across the restaurant table from Dwight, and somehow managed to not encounter Ms. Sara with his legs and feet as she (supposedly) secretly sucked Dwight's cock under the table.

But, as for "being with my original thought"... which thought are you referring to?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
But, as for "being with my original thought"... which thought are you referring to?

—Custer

That the scenario as described borders on impossible. I'd even suggest that if Dwight was sitting across from Insurrection/Ressurection (which is it anyway?) that it would be highly improbable that a third party wouldn't notice. My small children go under table booths all the time at restaurants and I can tell you we notice them under there, even when they are still.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for a good story and there are many posters on this site that have a great talent for writing, and maybe I am over stepping my bounds here, but there is a section of this forums for stories ... the truth , to me, is always way more erotic.

This is Sara speaking again and maybe for the last time. This time I want to talk to you bulls. I suggest you find some ways to up the excitement of the sex life of your favorite hotwife and cuckold. Such as finding a bar that has one or more large booths, you know, the ones that sit six people. The bull sits on one side followed by the hotwife and then the cuckold, whose role is to block the view and act as a lookout. Maybe the bull can bring a friend along to add to the excitement. The wife and the cuckold are going to be nervous, but that is the point, we want to add to the excitement. At a propitious moment the wife ducks under the table to give an outrageous blowjob. Add details to the adventure depending on the circumstances. The wife can kiss her husband, passing a snowball to the poor wimp right in front of all the party goers. You get the picture. Let's hope that some of your nosey neighbors don't show up and want to join you.

Come on folks, let's liven up our lives. I invite contributions on ways to add spice to the cuckold life style. Any suggestions? Any complaints from you wimpy cuckolds? Speak your minds, moralize if you must; but, please, be civil.

Love to all you bulls,
Sara

P.S. Custer, your apology is accepted. Now about that "smooch", I hope you weren't thinking of my lips or cheek when you gave it. Being a feminist (perhaps femdom), I had someplace else in mind. But whatever, I still love you dearly and hope you will suggest some adventurous excursions for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread