• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Wife's Cruel Bargain

Hi Ms. Cucktail,

Regarding:

[I was thinking that the restaurant cucksucking] scenario, as described, borders on impossible. I'd even suggest that if Dwight was sitting across from Insurrection/Ressurection (which is it anyway?) that it would be highly improbable that a third party wouldn't notice. My small children go under table booths all the time at restaurants and I can tell you we notice them under there, even when they are still.

Thanks for the clarification. And yes, I agree... that was the thought (re. Sara, Dwight, Insurrection and their singularly unobservant pastor) that occurred to me.

—Custer

Hi Ms. Sara,

This is Sara speaking again. .... and P.S.: Custer, your apology is accepted.

Oh THANK you, Ma'am.

Now about that "smooch:" I hope you weren't thinking of my lips or cheek when you gave it. Being a feminist (perhaps femdom), I had someplace else in mind.

No Ma'am, I most certainly would not have dared to visualize myself planting my **SMOOCH** on your lips or cheek. Rather, I visualized myself in the proper way, kissing your asshole with sensuous and extended French-kiss-like tongue penetration. I hope that meets with your approval and expectation...?

But whatever, I still love you dearly...

Oh THANK you again, Ma'am...

...and hope you will suggest some adventurous excursions for us all.

Hm... well... I'll give it some thought and do my best.

—custer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back