• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Wife's Cruel Bargain

• Thread starterInsurection
  • Start date

Insurection

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 27, 2007
My beautiful wife has promised she would give me a blowjob. I have been begging for it for hours. I have been in chastity for a week now and I am getting desperate for release. I will do anything for it, and she knows it. We are both 35 year old and have been married for 8 years, and we suffer from the same curse. We are both addicted to sex, and my addiction takes on a submissive bent. Unfortunately, her addiction is more sadistic. She controls my orgasms with cruel enthusiasm, demanding increasingly degrading conditions for each release. Sometimes she unlocks my chastity belt with the only key, which she controls, and gives me a handjob, while ridiculing my lack of manhood and tells me detail and humiliating descriptions of her encounters with her lovers. On some special occasions I get a blowjob but she said that I will never fuck her again. That is for her manly lovers, not a puny limpdick like me.

She said she is sick and tired of my whining. I will get my blowjob but only under a certain cruel condition, I must call Dwight and ask him, beg him if I must, to come over and fuck her. We met Dwight just 6 months ago at a church outing. I didn't like him for he was cocky and full of himself and he aggressively flirted with Sara while rudely ignoring me. When I try to enter the conversation he would cut me off and looked only at her. When Sara turned to talk to a girlfriend, he said to me, "You wife is really hot, I intend to get to know her better. Real, real better." Then he winked at me, laughed, and walked away. Like the wimp I am, I was speechless.

Sara is beautiful, but she also has a sexy manner about her. She has a gorgeous open mouth smile, so sexy that you can't help but think about putting you cock in it. She speaks, smokes, and walks sensually. Guys are hitting on her all the time, and she loves it. I love it too. She is selective about who she fucks. So far we have kept my cuckold status known to only a select few, just those who do not know my friends, or my business associates, or family.

Despite my repeated criticisms of Dwight, Sara thought he was sexy and interesting. While giving me handjobs, she would tell me how she would like to fuck him. Then she would laugh when I came right away, insisting that I wanted to watch her give him a blowjob. I am embarrassed to say that she is right.

I discovered they were exchanging e-mail messages. I am worried that if I call him over he would tell everybody. I have many friends and am well respected in my small town and in my business world. My reputation means a lot. I can't think of anything more humiliating than begging a man, particularly an arrogant bastard like Dwight, to fuck my wife. I am desperate for release; I don't know what to do. Since I have not called yet, she is forcing me to tell my story to this cuckold community for advice. I am feeling stupid writing this. I won't blame any of you for ignoring my plea.

If this is real, it sounds like things are about to get out of control with your wife. Though I find it hard to believe that either of you would be willing to reveal all to a fellow church member.

Give Dwight a call and use a simple conversation like this: Focus on Sarah's safety and public image, and his protective insinct and desire for conquest.

Admit you overreacted and use it as an opening to become freiends with Sarah because it makes her happy and mention the notes only if you need to.

Hi Dwight this is ________, yes Sara's husband. I know you and I haven't been on the best of terms recently but there is a recent developement between my wife and I that you could really help us with.

As you know we both have many friends and are well respected in town and with my contacts in the business comunity so I have a proposition for you that could work out great for all of us.

I'm sure you remember a few weeks ago when you told me that you would really like to get to know Sarah much better and after some thought I think that would be a really good idea. Since both of you have been writeing back and fourth to each other so much lately it just seemeed so counter productive when you could just as easily come over here and speak with her directly.

Sarah's reputation means an incredible amount to me and that's what I really need your help with. She is such a wonderful woman and I know you would never do anything to tarnish her public image. It would be so much easier to explain to anyone who noticed you together or overheard your conversations if you spent a considerable amount of time here at our home. Wouldn't that be so much better than chatting online with her? Besides it will give me the chance to see more of you and sarah having fun together and she has convinced me that you are very interesting and worth getting to know and it's just a shame I couldn't see it before.

Just imagine knowing that if you two wanted to meet for lunch or something later on that since everyone had seen you here often enough that it wouldnt seem out of the ordinary at all. That would be a great relief to Sarah and she seems to really like spending time with you so why not help us both out with this and come over tonight for a glass of wine or a few beers.

Yes I know that she has been flirting with you and that you have made your intentions clear but you know how attractive she is so I extremely comfortable with all the male attention she gets. Besides there are times when Im tired or working late that she would love someone to hang out with and I would know she was safe if she went out with you or whatever when I wasnt around.

Or..... close with:

What I would like to do is offer you the exclusive right to date her and become her full time lover anytime she or you wish so long as our public image is protected. Being such a capable man you should have no problem at all keeping your affair with her quiet and discreet so she can continue to maintain our good public image while you get to give her what both of you want.

You should be on the phone with Dwight and scheduling when he will be taking Sarah out their first date pretty soon once you make this call.

Insurection,

Insurection said:
My beautiful wife has promised she would give me a blowjob. I have been begging for it for hours.

Nice... but, you've only been begging "for hours"? If so, no doubt your wife has just begun her humiliation of you.

Insurection said:
I have been in chastity for a week now and I am getting desperate for release. ...etc... [my wife] said I will never fuck her again. That is for her manly lovers, not a puny limpdick like me.

My goodness... that sounds sort of mean-spirited.

Insurection said:
She said she is sick and tired of my whining. I will get my blowjob but only under a certain cruel condition, I must call [her lover] Dwight and ask him, beg him if I must, to come over and fuck her.

Well, sometimes a cuckold's gotta do what he's gotta do. I gotta tell ya', though, this strongly suggests Dwight isn't keeping up with keeping your wife satisfied. What's the problem with him, anyway...?

Insurection said:
We met Dwight just 6 months ago at a church outing. I didn't like him for he was cocky and full of himself and he aggressively flirted with [my wife] Sara while rudely ignoring me. When I try to enter the conversation he would cut me off and he looked only at her.

Well, as your wife's cuckold, surely you didn't expect her lover-in-waiting to appear to be interested in talking with you, did you...? He was a busy man, preoccupied with seducing your wife.

Insurection said:
When Sara turned to talk to a girlfriend, he said to me, "You wife is really hot, I intend to get to know her better. Real, real better." Then he winked at me, laughed, and walked away. Like the wimp I am, I was speechless.

That was right decent of Dwight, informing you, as he did, that he intended to fuck your wife. As her cuckold, your inability to think of an "snappy comeback" was appropriate. You weren't expected to say anything in reply to his courtesy comment.

Insurection said:
Sara is beautiful, but she also has a sexy manner about her. She has a gorgeous open mouth smile, so sexy that you can't help but think about putting you cock in it. She speaks, smokes, and walks sensually. Guys are hitting on her all the time, and she loves it.

Nice... when a woman is hot for it, men sense that, of course, and respond accordingly. I gather your wife isn't on the pill? If not, men are no doubt responding to her more aggressively during the times of month when she's fertile. (No doubt you've found it impossible not to be aware of that...)

Insurection said:
I love it too. ...etc.

Good. You have a positive view of your wife and her sexuality.

Insurection said:
Despite my repeated criticisms of Dwight, Sara thought he was sexy and interesting. While giving me handjobs, she would tell me how she would like to fuck him. Then she would laugh when I came right away, insisting that I wanted to watch her give him a blowjob. I'm embarrassed to say she's right.

Well, it isn't unusual for a woman with a genteel husband (you, in this case) who loves her and reliably supports her and her children to feel attracted to men who seem aggressive and sort of obnoxious in "manly" ways. Your wife wants to fuck Dwight — and she's kind enough to tell you that, although it might seem sort of blunt — but she would almost certainly never want to be married to him.

Insurection said:
I discovered they were exchanging e-mail messages.

E-mail is pesky, to be sure... but if it didn't exist, your wife would no doubt be exchanging text messages or cell calls (or even land-line calls) with her lover. I mean, at least he doesn't call your land-line in the evening when both of you are home and (when you answer) ask to speak with your wife, forcing you to say "yes, certainly," then say "it's Dwight" as you hand her the phone.

Insurection said:
I am worried that if I call him over he would tell everybody. I have many friends and am well respected in my small town and in my business world. My reputation means a lot.

I agree, that's worrisome. You should also worry your wife's lover might tell everyone (when he finds out) that your wife keeps you in a chastity device, to maintain tight control over you and ensure your acquiescence with her desire to fuck whomever she wishes.

Insurection said:
I can't think of anything more humiliating than begging a man, particularly an arrogant bastard like Dwight, to fuck my wife.

Really... that doesn't sound like the sort of thing that would bolster your reputation as a "man's man."

Insurection said:
I am desperate for release; I don't know what to do.

Go to a hospital emergency room and tell them you need to have your chastity device removed. It won't be cheap, but they do that sort of thing. They probably won't even laugh at you. They'll be professional about it and view it as just another of the many sexual kinks that get people in trouble from time-to-time.

In the unlikely event the emergency room nurses laugh, giggle, point, and ask you where they can purchase chastity devices like that for their own husbands, it will feed right into your deep-seated desire to be humiliated by women. It will be a plus all around.

Also, having your chastity device removed could have the effect of resetting (to a certain extent) your relationship with your wife.

Insurection said:
Since I have not called [my wife's lover Dwight] yet, she is forcing me to tell my story to this cuckold community [and ask] for advice.

Well, that's a very reasonable request. Your wife probably senses you'll feel better about your situation if you communicate, especially if you do so regularly, with a community of cuckolds many of whose wives subject them to demands and requirements of a similar nature.

Anyway, the above is my suggestion.

—Custer

Dude,

It's very simple. First off, get the cock restraint off and jefk off like there is no tomorrow, You cannot think straight with it on and not being able to cum. Clearly you do not like this guy or any guy it seems hitting on your wife.

I would sit your wife down and lay it out for her. She has taken this way to far and if you want to regain control of you marriage, this is what needs to happen. Then don't be so submissive. You do not sound like you have the stomach for a full fledged cuckold relationship, which is OK, it's not for everyone and for many it has ruined their lived, but for some it has enhanced it.

BTW, Don't wast your time going to the Emergency Room to get your chastity device off as one member suggested, that's just foolish All they will do is get some bolt cutters and cut the lock. You can do the same, do to any Harware store and spend $20 and cut the thing off yourself. Done and no embarrassment for you.

Insurection,

Insurection said:
Despite my repeated criticisms of Dwight, Sara thought he was sexy and interesting. While giving me handjobs, she would tell me how she would *like* to fuck him.

I gather this implies your wife has not been *actually* fucking Dwight — i.e., he told you (in effect) he intended to fuck your wife, but he has not followed through.

If so, simply remove your chastity device and your problem will be over. The suggestion by Jmexpat to buy bolt cutters (or a similar smaller implement) and do it yourself is probably a good one. In any case, padlocks are apparently the easiest kind of locks to break or cut open.

If, on the other hand, your wife *has* been fucking Dwight and you feel you must call him and ask him to come to your place and fuck her AGAIN because she is ordering you to do so, I suggest making the call and pointing out to him... tactfully but unambiguously (without raising your voice, of course)... that he hasn't been satisfying your wife's sexual needs. If he doesn't step it up, she may have to fire him and seek another lover, so please come over and get on it.

That should have the effect of deflating Dwight's over-large ego (thereby satisfying you) while putting him under pressure to pay more attention to giving your wife what she needs (thereby satisfying Sara... at least potentially).

—Custer

Put your wife in her place. On her knees. Sucking your tool. Cut the lock; gain your freedom.

Thank you for the good advice. I am more inclined to Jaxunman's advice, but Babydoll4u had a brilliant solution. Sara really thought it made sense. Custer you are perceptive to recognise that Dwight had not fucked Sara yet. In fact Sara has not even made any sexual overtures to him yet because we had not yet decided to reveal to him that Sara would cuckold me. That is the key argument here, for he is in our social group. Sara and I have an active social life with many friends and activities. We also have a bizarre sex life with many actors. We have made sure these two stay separate. No one in our social life knows about the other. Our agreement is that I have veto rights over anyone in our social life as a candidate for Sara's sexual indiscretions. Sara has always honored that agreement even with Dwight. That is why she is pressuring me to lift my veto on Dwight. Believe me, if I call Dwight to come over, he would be flabbergasted.

I see from some of your comments that my post was overwrought. When I came home from work Sara was moody. I really knew something was wrong when she starting shedding some tears. I ask what was wrong. She had read my post and your comments.

"Where do you get all this cruel stuff? I only say what you like to hear. Is it true you want to stop wearing your chastity belt?"

I said no, that I like how she treats me and I don't want anything to change. You may wonder why I am so satisfied with our relationship, a relationship that appears so one sided and cruel to me. I agreed to wear a chastity device about a year and half ago. It was a marriage saving decision. It is a long story which I won't tell here, at least not now. I am not totally trapped by the CB2000, for Sara frees me from it two to four times a week and we together provide me sexual release. Sometimes I masturbate, other times she gives me a handjob. On special occasions, she gives me a blowjob. But I never get to fuck her. I do go down on her often. She supplements these with dialogue, humiliating dialogue, about her lovers and my submissive reaction to her affairs. Believe it or not, this enhances and intensifies my orgasms. I willingly let her lock me up afterwards. If I refuse to let her return me to chastity, she would lose interest in my orgasms and leave me to manage on my own. If I started fucking other women, she would simply leave me. You may be surprised that we are an affectionate and happy couple. We have the best of both worlds, a great social life and a fun, raunchy, bizarre sex life. I am afraid that Dwight would destroy all that.

Over time we have become more and more addicted to sex, we now think about sex, raunchy sex, all the time. Sara has become more sadistic and I much more masochistic. I have never had an orgasm in over a year that did not include humiliation. I am now so conditioned with this humiliation I don't think I could come without it. I even found Custer's comments rubbing my nose in my situation exciting. Keep it up Custer.

Right now, my veto on Dwight holds while Sara and I work this out. We are taking your comments and advice to heart. We hope to hear more from you.

My apologies if I caused Sara to feel bad about herself...

Insurection—

First, my apologies if I said anything in my two replies to your post that caused your gorgeous and highly-sexual wife Sara to feel bad. My impression from what you said was that your situation had gotten somewhat out of hand. But, I think you're fortunate to be married to Sara who is a full partner in helping you realize the high erotic potential of your marriage, and who obviously has a deep understanding of your own needs and desires and fully accommodates them.

Insurection said:
Thank you for the good advice.

You're welcome (although my interpretation of your situation was not quite right, as you pointed out).

Insurection said:
I am more inclined to Jaxunman's advice, but Babydoll4u had a brilliant solution. Sara really thought it made sense.

I agree Babydoll4u's proposed solution will be a good approach (probably) if you agree with Sara that it will be in her erotic best interest to take Dwight as a lover.

Insurection said:
Custer, you are perceptive to recognise that Dwight had [has?] not fucked Sara yet. In fact, Sara has not even made any sexual overtures to him, because we had [have?] not yet decided to reveal to him that Sara would cuckold me.

This seems a key aspect of your situation. Regarding Sara... well, as Shakespeare would put it, no doubt: "To cuckold you with Dwight, or to cuckold you with some other man... that is the question."

Insurection said:
That is the key argument here, for he is in our social group. Sara and I have an active social life with many friends and activities. We also have a bizarre sex life with many actors. We have made sure these two stay separate. No one in our social life knows about the other.

If you've succeeded in maintaining this firewall between these two separate aspects of your lives, you've done well. But, I suspect it will become progressively more difficult as time passes (as you are now finding), because Sara is more likely to be sexually attracted to men she knows—i.e., other men within your social circle or whom she's acquainted with because you work with them — than men who (at least initially) are strangers.

Insurection said:
Our agreement is that I have veto rights over anyone in our social life as a candidate for Sara's sexual indiscretions. Sara has always honored that agreement even with Dwight. That is why she is pressuring me to lift my veto on Dwight.

An agreement of that nature is an obvious good idea, but when your wife gets the hots for a man in the "taboo category" and begins fantasizing about him as a lover-in-waiting, your position as "holder of the veto" becomes similar to the legend of the little Dutch boy holding back the sea by using his finger to plug a leak in a dyke.

[Perhaps I should mention here that I once attended a conference in Holland that included a tour of a region of dyke construction. It leant new meaning to the concept of "heavy construction," and impressed on us just what a fairy tale "the legend of the little dutch boy" really is. I asked one of the conference organizers if it would mean a difference in billions per year (euros) in capitol construction costs whether sea level... then thought to be rising at ~1.8 mm/yr, on average... in the future rose at 3 vs. 2 mm/yr. His answer was brief. He said, "Yes." BTW, mean sea-level rise is accelerating in real time. It is now ~3.6 mm/yr, on average worldwide — and that's a reliable measurement. But, I digress...]

Insurection said:
Believe me, if I call Dwight to come over, he will be flabbergasted.

No doubt.

Insurection said:
I see from some of your comments that my post was overwrought. When I came home from work Sara was moody. I really knew something was wrong when she starting shedding some tears. I ask what was wrong. She had read my post and your comments.

Sigh... my apologies, again. My intention was not to hurt your wife's feelings. Since you were the one who posted, I guess I tended to see "the situation" from your point of view, as you described it.

Insurection said:
"Where do you get all this cruel stuff? I only say what you like to hear. Is it true you want to stop wearing your chastity belt?"

Jeez... it sounds like Sara views you wanting to abandon wearing your chastity device as sort of like an announcement that you intend to abandon her and your children...

Insurection said:
I said no, that I like how she treats me and I don't want anything to change. You may wonder why I am so satisfied with our relationship, a relationship that appears so one sided and cruel to me.

Not really...

Insurection said:
I agreed to wear a chastity device about a year and half ago. It was a marriage saving decision. It is a long story which I won't tell here, at least not now.

Hm... sounds like you were a guy with more than a modest inclination to... ahem... "pursue" other women.

Insurection said:
I am not totally trapped by the CB2000, for Sara frees me from it two to four times a week and we together provide me sexual release. Sometimes I masturbate, other times she gives me a handjob. On special occasions, she gives me a blowjob.

That's very kind of your wife.

Insurection said:
But I never get to fuck her.

Well no, of course not... your wife needs to save her sexual energies for her lovers, you know...

Insurection said:
I do go down on her often.

As you should. It sounds like you're doing your job as Sara's cuckold.

Insurection said:
She supplements [all this] with dialogue, humiliating dialogue, about her lovers and my submissive reactions to her affairs.

You're very fortunate that Sara recognizes and acts on her responsibility to taunt you by telling you in detail about her sexual adventures with other men.

Insurection said:
Believe it or not, this enhances and intensifies my orgasms.

I don't find that difficult to believe at all...

Insurection said:
I willingly let her lock me up again afterwards. If I refuse to let her return me to chastity, she would lose interest in my orgasms and leave me to manage on my own.

Well, of course...

Insurection said:
If I started fucking other women, she would simply leave me.

Your comments above suggested this may have been the reason Sara initially requested you accept wearing a male chastity device (with her as your sole key holder)... but maybe that was the wrong interpretation.

Insurection said:
You may be surprised that we are an affectionate and happy couple. We have the best of both worlds, a great social life and a fun, raunchy, bizarre sex life.

This, in fact, does not seem surprising. It's one of the "theoretical advantages" to married couples — particularly long-term married couples — of adopting a "cuckold husband / hotwife" form of relationship.

Insurection said:
I am afraid that Dwight would destroy all that.

Cherry Lee, Ph.D., who used to maintain an excellent website (now defunct) that had a long section on "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages including interracial cuckolding, pointed out that the situations cuckold husbands may find difficult to adapt to include knowing that men who are their friends and/or whom they work with are fucking their wives, or want to fuck their wives (and probably will), or have done so in the past.

Thus, the decision you and Sara make about whether to include a man (Dwight) from your church group — a group you would normally try to keep separate from Sara's cuckolding partners — will be an important one. Given she obviously wants to fuck Dwight, and in a sense there's no reason why she shouldn't, I suggest the two of you should think carefully about it (and not, necessarily, with you under the extreme pressure of having been locked up in your chastity device for a week... although that, of course, should be Sara's decision.)

Insurection said:
Over time we have become more and more addicted to sex, we now think about sex, raunchy sex, all the time. Sara has become more sadistic and I much more masochistic. I have never had an orgasm in over a year that did not include humiliation. I am now so conditioned with this humiliation I don't think I could come without it. I even found Custer's comments rubbing my nose in my situation exciting. Keep it up Custer.

Interesting. Other cuckoldress wives have written in this forum that when they began fucking men other than their husbands, the more they fucked the more they wanted to fuck. Also, a woman I know personally said more-or-less the same thing (although she isn't and has never been married).

Insurection said:
Right now, my veto on Dwight holds while Sara and I work this out.

Sure, sure. This, I suggest, should be your wife Sara's decision, and she should probably make it while you are locked securely in your chastity device. Should you prove resistant to her decision, it may be helpful for her to leave you locked up for a longer period of time... another week, perhaps?... while she contemplates all the advantages and disadvantages more thoroughly and at greater length.

—Custer

all insurrections must be nipped in the bud
your wife should kick you in the nuts so hard
you'll never ever think of acting foolish again ..
and you'll thank her for it

Insurection,

There's some inconsistency between two of the comments in my previous post; i.e., this one:

Custer Laststand said:
Thus, the decision you and Sara make about whether to include a man (Dwight) from your church group — a group you would normally try to keep separate from Sara's cuckolding partners — will be an important one. Given she obviously wants to fuck Dwight, and in a sense there's no reason why she shouldn't, I suggest the two of you should think carefully about it (and not, necessarily, with you under the extreme pressure of having been locked up in your chastity device for a week... although that, of course, should be Sara's decision.)

and, at the end, this one:

Custer Laststand said:
Sure, sure. This, I suggest, should be your wife Sara's decision, and she should probably make it while you are locked securely in your chastity device. Should you prove resistant to her decision, it may be helpful for her to leave you locked up for a longer period of time... another week, perhaps?... while she contemplates all the advantages and disadvantages more thoroughly and at greater length.

(After posting, I ran out of time for editing.) The latter should read:

After giving it further thought, and after consideration of your own comments clarifying your situation vis-a-vis your wife Sara, I suggest it will be most proper and appropriate if this decision is made by her after she has kept you locked in your chastity device for at least a week. Should you prove resistant to her decision, Sara may find it helpful to keep your cock locked up for a longer period of time... another week, perhaps?... while she contemplates the advantages and disadvantages of fucking Dwight at greater length, at her leisure.

—Custer

Ok, which of you had the indescretion? If it was you, the husband, then i can more readily see keeping you locked up to keep you honest. But to cut you off permanently? How the hell do you equate that to saving a marriage? Is locking you up and cutting you off from her pussy for the rest of your days supposed to be a punishment for you cheating? Which came first, her cutting you off and you strayed then she locked you up?

Or perhaps she strayed and liked the idea of making it look like your fault? You couldd't please her so to stay married you had to agree to lock up and never feel the inside of her pussy again?

To include this Dwight character, will most likely include looking for services for you and her to attend in the future. Churches, for the most part, are the worst places to try to keep secrets.

To make the bold statement of chastity saving your marriage, begs for the rest of this story to be told!

Jaxunman, you are right, my current story does not make sense without the history that tells how Sara and I got to the place where we are. For some time Sara has said that I need to be able to confide in people about my feelings and sex life besides just her. I have many friends, some are very close friends; but I could never tell them what I am telling you here. We thought that cuckolds.com would be the place to do it; that its members would be less judgmental. That your opinions and criticisms would be based on relative experience. I intended to only report events as they occur. But I understand now that I can't ask for advice and opinions unless my story makes sense.

The story about the chastity decision is a long one and it may also beg for earlier explanations for it to make sense. Also I may never make sense, because my values toward marriage, wives, women, men, manliness, sex, dignity, etc may be far from yours and others in this community. In other words I may be just too weird to understand.

I will tell some of my history along the way, somewhat like that was done in the TV production "Lost". Jaxunman, I will try to answer some of your explicit questions at that time. But for now I will say that you and Custer are perceptive in guessing that I had an affair that chastised me. However, it was more complicated than that for it was not just a simple affair. Also I want you to understand that I am happy with my wife, and marriage, and sex life as it is now. Even after Sara has been telling me how sexy Dwight is, about some of his outrageous advances, about how they joke about me. She even told me a fantasy about how he might come over and kick me out of my bed and fuck her. She said, "Perhaps you should sleep on the sofa tonight so that you can know what it is going to feel like to have a man take over your bed."

Insurection,

Insurection said:
.... I may never make sense, because my values re. marriage, wives, women, men, manliness, sex, dignity, etc., may be far from yours and others in this community. In other words, I may be just too weird to understand.

I doubt it. Remember The Non-Uniqueness Principle: "If you see one, you can be sure you ain't seen them all."

Insurection said:
Also, I want you to understand that I am happy with my wife, and marriage, and sex life as it is now.

Yes. That seemed apparent from your second post (above), clarifying your situation.

Insurection said:
.... Sara even told me a fantasy about how Dwight might come over and kick me out of my bed and fuck her. She said, "Perhaps you should sleep on the sofa tonight so that you can know what it is going to feel like to have a man take over your bed."

I agree with your wife. That probably would be a good thing for you to do... sort of like exercising, to get in shape for a more demanding future.

It also brings to mind a joke.*

A married man gets out of bed at 4:00 AM on a Saturday morning to go fishing. The weather is terrible, with wind and heavy rain. Thinking it may be just a local squall, he hooks up his boat trailer, backs out of his garage, and heads off down the road. Soon, he hears on the radio that the storm is forecast to continue for the rest of the day. Reluctantly, he turns around and returns home.

Back in his bedroom once again and now thinking in terms of alternative pleasures with his wife, the would-be fisherman disrobes and climbs back into bed with her, mentioning the terrible weather. His wife, not yet fully awake, replies: "Yes, darling... can you believe my husband went fishing in this gawd-awful shit?"

—Custer

*One of many posted by Enser some time ago.

If your wife really wanted you to do it, she should hand you the phone 1/2 way through the blowjob. Most men aren't much in control of thought processes at that point. :D

Tonight Sara told me why Dwight might not be such a risk. He has recently gone through an ugly divorce and he is still a little bitter. After the divorce he started attending churches for the first time in the last five years. He admits he was mostly looking for women to date rather than for religious guidance. If the church doesn't look promising he moves on to another one. He has been attending our church for about a month; and he told Sara that he probably won't be coming back. (Good riddance, I say.) Sara seems to think she can handle him so that he wouldn't spread any rumors (truths) about us. I am not so sure, although Sara is a master at relating with people of all walks of life. She is good at talking to kids, teens, or the elderly; with intellectuals or high school dropouts, with wives or husbands, with A personality types or B types, with bulls or cuckolds. Everyone admires or lusts after her. I think she is a born leader and should go into politics. But she says she hates, hates, hates politics, but loves to fuck politicians and would make me carry signs and vote for them.

You may be surprised that Sara does not fuck married men. This is ironic since she is herself married and is very open about it. She always wears her wedding band while she is seducing some single guy. Believe me, she has no shortage of candidates. She likes Dwight because he is handsome, strong, tall, smart, articulate, funny, and very aggressive. He can be charismatic but not to the husbands of the women he is trying to seduce. He is the perfect specimen for Sara; and she is dying to fuck him. She doesn't know yet if he has a big cock, another requirement.

She still wants me to call Dwight and ask him to come over and fuck her. Just a simple agreement with him that I wouldn't object if he wanted to seduce my wife won't do. I am still trying to decide if I will do such a shocking and humiliating thing. The majority of the responders to this post have said that I should, even Saraha voted on Sara's side. Saraha, your opinion holds a lot of weight with me. But I still would like to hear from more of you before I decide.

Well, sometimes ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do...

Insurection,

Thanks for the additional context, which substantially clarifies your situation.

Insurection said:
Tonight my wife Sara told me why Dwight might not be such a risk. He has recently gone through an ugly divorce and he is still a little bitter. After the divorce he started attending churches for the first time in the last five years. He admits he was mostly looking for women to date rather than for religious guidance.

I always used to assume singles went to church for that reason, while couples (/doubles) go because they think it's socially expected. I was stunned some years ago when I realized there are huge numbers of people who actually take that stuff seriously.

Insurection said:
If a church doesn't look promising he moves on to another one. He has been attending our church for about a month, and he told Sara he probably won't be coming back. (Good riddance, I say.)

That strategy makes perfect sense. Your view of Dwight, however, seems slightly uncharitable.

Insurection said:
Sara seems to think she can handle him so he wouldn't spread any rumors (i.e., the truth) about us. I am not so sure, although Sara is a master at relating with people of all walks of life. ... etc ... Everyone admires or lusts after her. I think she is a born leader and should go into politics. But she says she hates politics but loves to fuck politicians and would make me carry signs and vote for them.

It sounds like your wife may, in fact, be a born leader. Are you and Sara familiar with "Emily's List"? (Emily => Early Money Is Like Yeast: it makes the dough rise). They work to elect progressive democratic women who commit to supporting a woman's right to choose, as it's called. Some years ago (2004?) they became larger than the NRA as a political bundling organization. A lot of the candidates they support are mighty sexy-looking women. They tend to do well... a relatively high proportion are elected.

As for Sara liking to fuck politicians... that's not too surprising. Their outgoing nature, the amount of public speaking they do and the shit and hassle they're able to put up with routinely suggests they're "type A" personalities, almost by definition.

Insurection said:
You may be surprised that Sara does not fuck married men. This is ironic since she is herself married and is very open about it. She always wears her wedding band while she is seducing some single guy.

That makes sense, I would say. There seems to be a greater tendency among women to not poach on each other's territory than among men. In any case, it's good Sara wears her wedding rings while seducing single men. That almost certainly increases her attractiveness.

Insurection said:
Believe me, she has no shortage of candidates.

That sounds like an evolutionary imperative. If a single man fucks a married woman, even if she uses birth control there's a finite chance he'll inseminate her, thereby propagating his genes with no responsibility for raising the resulting child. He knows she and her cuckold will do that.

Insurection said:
My wife likes Dwight because he is handsome, strong, tall, smart, articulate, funny, and very aggressive. He can be charismatic but not to the husbands of the women he is trying to seduce. He is the perfect specimen for Sara, and she is dying to fuck him.

This sounds like a classic case of a woman selecting a husband she knew would be caring and a provider of reliable support for her and her children (you... the modern equivalent of a reliable hunter), then selecting a man who appears to have better genes (Dwight) to fuck. Your wife is, in essence, again acting on an evolutionary imperative (IMO). If Sara fucked Dwight in the traditional manner; that is, while keeping you in the dark about it, and if she were still in her child-bearing phase (is she...?), you would like as not find yourself the "daddy" (so to speak) of one or more of her children for whom Dwight would be the father. And, like as not you wouldn't know it unless you were suspicious enough to have all your children DNA-tested. Since your wife is openly cuckolding you and seeking (in effect) your permission to fuck Dwight, however, that may not happen.

Insurection said:
She doesn't know yet if he has a big cock, another requirement.

WHAT?! You mean, while flirting with Dwight in church, your wife did not unzip his fly and (while smiling seductively and making extended eye contact), reach inside and feel him up??!!

Insurection said:
Sara still wants me to call Dwight and ask him to come over and fuck her.

Jeez... that does seem slightly extreme. How has your wife bedded her previous lovers? Has she always required you to call them and ask them to please come to your home and fuck her?

Insurection said:
Just a simple agreement with him that I wouldn't object if he wanted to seduce my wife won't do. I am still trying to decide if I will do such a shocking and humiliating thing.

Well, I hafta' tell ya'... ya' gotta' do what ya' gotta' do. If that's what your wife wants, I don't see that you have any alternative.

Insurection said:
The majority of the responders to this post have said that I should, even Saraha voted on Sara's side. Saraha, your opinion holds a lot of weight with me. But I still would like to hear from more of you before I decide.

I hate to break the news to ya', Insurection, but my vote is with the majority on this one. BTW, I don't think you have to worry about Dwight spreading the word among your church congregation that he fucked your wife AND, not only that, she made you call him and beg him to do it. Given he just came to your church a short time ago to look for women (and he found one... your wife), he knows he would alienate all the other women if they become aware he has "loose lips" and sullied the reputation of one of them (Sara). Obviously, he wouldn't want to do that... it would be counterproductive.

—Custer

Custer, I have not yet figured out how you copy quotes to your posts. I will just do it my way until I do.

Originally Post by Custer:
Are you and Sara familiar with "Emily's List"? (Emily => Early Money Is Like Yeast: it makes the dough rise). They work to elect progressive democratic women who commit to supporting a woman's right to choose, as it's called.

Answer: I am not, but Sara is familiar with and a big fan of "Emily's List". Sara is quite the feminist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custer:
If Sara fucked Dwight in the traditional manner; that is, while keeping you in the dark about it, and if she were still in her child-bearing phase (is she...?), you would like as not find yourself the "daddy" (so to speak) of one or more of her children for whom Dwight would be the father.

Answer: Sara and I do not have children, but Sara has always wanted them. After many years of our trying (before she started fucking other men) we discovered that it was my deficiency, not hers. We have considered and even pursued other alternatives, but our busy life styles kept it from happening. After entering the cuckold stage she decided it was better not having children. So, yes, she is in her child-bearing stage. More can be told here, but it is a long story and could be told another time. Sara is on the pill and sometimes requires the bull to wear a condom. It depends on the man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insurection
She doesn't know yet if he has a big cock, another requirement.

Response by Custer
WHAT?! You mean, while flirting with Dwight in church, your wife did not unzip his fly and (while smiling seductively and making extended eye contact), reach inside and feel him up??!!

Answer: Sara has told me that when she is near him, her hand twitches with the urge to do just what you said. She said, "He caught me staring at his crotch once and a smile crept upon his face as though he was reading my mind. I was embarrassed but I also had the urge to run into the bathroom and masturbate." After she told this to me, I went down on her giving her not one but two loud orgasms.

Quote:
Sara still wants me to call Dwight and ask him to come over and fuck her.

Response by Custer:
Jeez... that does seem slightly extreme. How has your wife bedded her previous lovers? Has she always required you to call them and ask them to please come to your home and fuck her?

Answer: No, this is the first time. She needs my permission to fuck a stud from our social life. There is no fix rule that I have to invite him to fuck her at our house, but she seems to think that it is called for in this case, particularly, since he is a church member. That way I can't later claim that she broke the rules. I have done a lot of humiliating things around her studs in the past, but nothing like what she is requiring now. Normally, she picks her stud (with no need of my approval) from men not known to me, although sometimes I am around during the seduction and even during the sexual romp that follows.

Quote:
The majority of the responders to this post have said that I should call, even Saraha voted on Sara's side. Saraha, your opinion holds a lot of weight with me. But I still would like to hear from more of you before I decide.

Response by Custer:
I hate to break the news to ya', Insurection, but my vote is with the majority on this one.

Answer: Custer, your analysis is very astute. I respect your opinion too. I will talk it over with Sara one more time.

Here's what I think may be going on.

Insurection,

Your reply may shed some light — perhaps a lot of light — on your wife's "cruel and unusual" request (is it unconstitutional?) that you call her lover-in-waiting Dwight and ask him... beg him, if necessary... to come to your home and fuck her.

Consider the following (again).

Insurection said:
from post by Custer:
If Sara fucked Dwight in the traditional manner; that is, while keeping you in the dark about it, and if she were still in her child-bearing phase (is she...?), you would like as not find yourself the "daddy" (so to speak) of one or more of her children for whom Dwight would be the father.

Answer by Insurection: Sara and I do not have children, but Sara has always wanted them. After many years of our trying (before she started fucking other men) we discovered it was my deficiency, not hers. We have considered and even pursued other alternatives, but our busy life styles kept it from happening. After entering the cuckold stage she decided it was better not having children. So yes, she is in her child-bearing stage. .... Sara is on the pill and sometimes requires the bull to wear a condom. It depends on the man.

I suspect this is a key aspect of what's happening right now between you and your wife Sara, and Dwight (although he does not yet understand his role, I gather). Suppose, for the sake of argument, it has remained very important to Sara to have children, despite her apparent agreement with you that it's best not to have children (given your low sperm count, or whatever).

Suppose further that on a subliminal level, Sara views her cuckolding of you as pursuit of a secret goal, which is finding a lover with whom she can have children. She hasn't said this, though, not to you and probably not to anyone, and she probably won't. She may, in fact, deny it strongly. But (continuing the hypothesis that this is, in fact, your wife's secret goal), she has requirements. The lover with whom she has children must, in her view, be a genetically-superior specimen, and clearly so. She doesn't want to bear the children of just any man. Thus, she stays on the pill and has had her lovers use condoms, because — although she may have found them sexually satisfying — she has not wanted to bear their children; i.e., she has not wanted even a slight risk of getting pregnant by one of them. This, at least in part, is because her lovers, to date, have not met her requirements.

Now, your description of Dwight — along with your description of your wife wanting to fuck him so badly she can hardly sit still — suggests Sara has decided in her own mind, either subliminally or perhaps explicitly, that he meets all of her requirements to be the father of her children. In addition, he is available and clearly wants to fuck her. Thus, your wife can accomplish her very-important goal of becoming pregnant by not taking her pills while she fucks Dwight, and encouraging him not to wear condoms (after verifying he's clean — he probably won't want to wear condoms, in any case).

But, Sara has a problem. It is, of course, you. Since you have taken a strong dislike to Dwight (unfortunately, from her point of view), when she tells you she has "inadvertently" become pregnant... "she must have forgotten to take her pill once"... you might be hostile to the idea of supporting and helping raise her child. What to do... ah-ha! A solution suggested itself.

If you were to call Dwight and formally (as it were) invite him to come to your home and fuck your wife Sara, and if Sara were to "inadvertently" become pregnant by him, you would be far more likely to accept her pregnancy and the subsequent child... indeed, you'd pretty much have to... because YOU would be responsible for having initiated her sexual relationship with Dwight that led to the pregnancy.

Hence, your wife's adamant insistence that you call Dwight and ask him to come to your home and fuck her. (As an aside, I suspect whether he has a BWC ['big white cock'] is incidental; if the above hypothesis is true, this concern may be something of a smoke screen. If it turns out he has an average-size cock, I suspect Sara's intense desire to fuck him until she's pregnant will be unaffected.)

All this may strike you as speculative, overly-complicated, and suspect (at best) because I'm not a woman. But, if I were your wife Sara, the above hypothesis is the way I would be thinking about it.

I suggest talking with Sara about her quite-possibly intense desire to become pregnant vis-a-vis Dwight. You'll probably find her apparently-unreasonable demand that you call him and ask him to fuck her easier to understand and deal with if you understand her underlying motivation.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread