• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Wife's Cruel Bargain

• Thread starterInsurection
  • Start date
Hi Ms. Cucktail,

Regarding:

Cucktail said:
[I was thinking that the restaurant cucksucking] scenario, as described, borders on impossible. I'd even suggest that if Dwight was sitting across from Insurrection/Ressurection (which is it anyway?) that it would be highly improbable that a third party wouldn't notice. My small children go under table booths all the time at restaurants and I can tell you we notice them under there, even when they are still.

Thanks for the clarification. And yes, I agree... that was the thought (re. Sara, Dwight, Insurrection and their singularly unobservant pastor) that occurred to me.

—Custer

Hi Ms. Sara,

Insurection said:
This is Sara speaking again. .... and P.S.: Custer, your apology is accepted.

Oh THANK you, Ma'am.

Insurection said:
Now about that "smooch:" I hope you weren't thinking of my lips or cheek when you gave it. Being a feminist (perhaps femdom), I had someplace else in mind.

No Ma'am, I most certainly would not have dared to visualize myself planting my **SMOOCH** on your lips or cheek. Rather, I visualized myself in the proper way, kissing your asshole with sensuous and extended French-kiss-like tongue penetration. I hope that meets with your approval and expectation...?

Insurection said:
But whatever, I still love you dearly...

Oh THANK you again, Ma'am...

Insurection said:
...and hope you will suggest some adventurous excursions for us all.

Hm... well... I'll give it some thought and do my best.

—custer

Users who are viewing this thread