• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Accepting the changes that are occurring

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,
Sue is due home within an hour or so. You must be about to burst with excitement.
I think I can speak for all of us who follow your post that we are excited to hear about you reunion with Sue, and what you can learn about her weekend.

STB,
Just remember last time when Sue, for a moment, didn't want you to come in her. She is sure to be tired, in all ways, maybe a little sore and still have some of Frank inside her. She may feel as strange as you do horny. Be ready for the odd comment but not surprised.

Enjoy your night though. I hope all goes well.

Peak

Peak/Rick - good thoughts as she just called and said she was leaving Franks and would be home in 15 mins. Our daughter is staying late at school as the first showings of the play are next week so this will be the last I post here till after we've reunited.

Peak - yes, I'm sure she's bound to be all you said - but I know from how she sounded on the phone that no matter what I'm getting laid in a few minutes!!!!

Pound it Stb! Reclaim your pussy !

STB

hope you and sue had a great home comming.

and as far said that you reclaimed sue's pussy from frank.

hope you and sue enjoyed your afternoon.

keep us posted.

Last night

Hey everyone.

I'm not sure where to start - probably get the good stuff out of the way first.

She came home about 3:30pm as she'd said she would. I met her in the foyer just inside the front door and her first response was to hug me deeply and then kiss me passionately. Before she could even get her coat off she was telling me how much she missed me. I helped her off with her coat and we resumed kissing.

I wondered how it would feel to have her in my arms again - whether we'd rush up to the bedroom or would have serious conversation first. It seemed my question was answered as I followed her up the stairs, pinching her butt that seemed to look even nicer in her jeans.

In the bedroom I took in how she looked and at first she didn't realize it but then she saw me staring more intently at her and she asked me what I was looking at. I have to say, I loved what I saw. Maybe it was all in my mind but she looked relaxed and content. There was a softness about her and some of the tension-lines around her eyes had eased. She looked beautiful and I knew why. I told her that I loved how she looked and she blushed a bit and came over to me.

As we kissed I started to unbutton her top and I was just so damn turned-on seeing her breasts come into view. And knowing that Frank had them for the past 4 days (or more like the past 14 days) so turned me on. We lay down on the bed and she looked so hot in just her bra and jeans (I posted a pic of her in another thread here a while ago of almost this same look from many years ago).

It's actually been a while since I've had the feeling of a "first date" with her when she's come home from Franks lately - but my god - this time - wow.

I'll say it - as a cuck - it turned me on so much to think about the idea of my wife returning to me after literally being someone else's wife. That I felt almost nervous about undressing her, unlike her lover for the past few days, was just such an intense feeling. It was incredible to feel that I wanted and needed to seduce her myself now.

I slid the bra-straps down and pulled the cups away from her breasts and damn if they didn't look awesome - her nipples were subtly swollen and seemed to be calling for me. When I leaned forward, I kissed her again and began to work my way down her neck. She breathed in deeply as I approached her breasts and she moaned as I started to caress them. Yes, of course I thought about Franks hands and mouth being on them - a vision of her on top of him dangling them above his mouth came into my head!

She pulled off my shirt and she moaned as she felt my skin against hers. I moved back up into a kiss with her and her hands went to my waist and started to unbutton my jeans. I went to do the same to her and she pushed my hands away and said "let me have you for a bit first" and with that she rolled me onto my back and she slid down my jeans and underwear.

Mind you - this is all of 30 minutes after she's walked through the door!!!!

My cock was hard and she sucked it in her mouth and the first thing she said was "I missed this" as she went back to sucking me. It was really the first moment that I'd been able to talk to her so as she got me really going I asked "did you have a good time?" and she moaned back a hearty "uh huh" affirmative. I knew it wasn't time for deep probing questions so I pretty much lay back and talked to her as she sucked me and told her "I missed you too" and "I've been waiting for you to get back". She sucked harder and deeper and I started to moan and thrust into her mouth a bit. A moment later she sucked her mouth off my cock and said "you want this in me don't you?". I groaned back "oh yeah". She could feel how I was responding and she would pull her mouth off every few moments and say/ask me something again and each time I'd moan more deeply.

Soon I pushed her head back and said "my turn now baby" and with that I moved her up to where I could resume my travels down her body from her neck to her breasts and now further. She quivered as I gently licked the bottom of her breasts and the lower edge of her nipples.

Now a part of me was surprised at how smooth all of this was going as I'd expected some kind of emotional moment before now. So I wasn't surprised when a moment later, when I went to unbutton her jeans, that she put her hands there and held me up. I kissed her belly and then looked up at her as if to ask her what was going on.

She looked at me and said "I just wanted you to stop for a moment". I thought I could feel her mood change so I moved up and hugged her and she hugged me back and said "I gave myself to him all weekend". I whispered back "I know, it's okay". She kissed me and said "okay" and then seemed to move her hands away.

Oh man - talk about feeling like a first-date and she's just given you permission to get to 3rd base! I unzipped her jeans and she helped me out by lifting her butt off the bed and I slid them off her leaving her pink panties still on. I moved up to kiss her again and she hugged me and said in a quiet voice "I love you" as I started to move my hands back down her body. I began to suspect something was up as her breathing deepened as I ran my hand down her belly and came to her panties.

I fished my hand underneath and she breathed in deeply and held her breath as I came to find what she was apprehensive about.

She was shaved bare now - she had a bit of a bush before she left - and now - all I could feel was smooth skin. My cock throbbed and she could feel it against her leg - I suppose it gave her my answer to whether it turned me on. I reached under her and slid off her panties and damn - I nearly came without even touching myself!!!! I ran my hands and fingers across her bare skin and she looked up at me and said "are you okay that I did it for him?" I kissed her passionately and said "oh my god yes ... feel this" and I put her hand on my cock and she giggled and said "I guess so".

I should probably explain that she likes to use Nair and do it herself if she's going to go all bare like this. And I also know that to do so she had to sit there on the bed - with her legs spread apart and her pubes covered with Nair while it worked. And yes - the thought of her like that with him was clear in my mind as she asked her question!

I ran my fingers down between her legs and for the first time, she started to spread them and I could see the rest of her finally. Talk about first-date jitters - as she spread her legs slowly I so felt like it was the first time for us and I was just getting to see her pussy for the first time.

And it might as well have been the first time because it was, just as her nipples were, subtly and slightly swollen. What a turn on - to see her whole pussy to seem to be slightly swollen and to know why. But even more so - her normally pink pussy lips now were also swollen a bit but were now a much darker reddened color, especially where they met and the further downward too. The nub of her clit seemed to be prominent and equally swollen in size. As I pulled her panties off her foot I noticed a wet spot in the crotch and as I looked back upwards at her body, she'd spread her legs now enough that her pussy was opening and it was visibly wet inside.

Again, it just felt like a moment where I needed to reassure her and from how she hugged me back, I was right. As if my moaning and groaning wasn't enough! I kissed her and when the kiss broke she looked at me and said "I don't suppose you want me to get cleaned up do you?" and she giggled. I smiled and said "absolutely not" to which she smiled and hugged me back.

I kissed my way back down her body and she accommodated me and spread her legs when I got to her pussy. As I kissed around it I asked her quietly "did you guys mess around today?" I was licking at her pussy lips but hadn't dipped into her open vagina yet. She got up on her elbows and said "before we left the hotel". As she finished saying it, I licked downwards from her clit and this time - I stuck the tip of my tongue into her well fucked hole. She moaned and I felt her body shake as she felt my tongue probe around. It had been a few hours so she was just very wet and very open but it wasn't very creamy.

Okay - yes - she tasted like cum - Franks cum. Obviously. She'd been filled with it so no matter what ran out into her panties, there was more of his scent and taste no matter how much I licked.

I went at it for a few moments until she put her hands on my back and head and moaned "come on, I want you already". I actually loved hearing her say that to me and I think I almost immediately crawled up and started to rub my cock all around her pussy.

At first I though I might need to use some lubricant but the tip of my cock slid effortlessly into her and as I pulled it back out and rubbed it all around she moaned to me how "I"m so wet all the time now". As I pushed back into her a bit more the thought of why she was so wet was clearly in my mind.

I was getting frantic at needing to be inside her. I started to push back into her again and she started to moan and say "how big you feel" and then she started to say "easy, be gentle okay?" and just hearing her say that and knowing why - oh my god - did it turn me on like crazy. Even when I was going slowly she got up on her elbows again and said in this sexy voice "oh my you feel so big" and she wanted to watch me fucking her.

I moaned back that her bare pussy was turning me on and wow did that make her moan hearing me say that. I felt her pussy almost spasm and felt it get incredibly wet and open as I seemed to be able to push into her much more easily. It wasn't till I pushed all the way in and was grinding against her clit that I realized she was cumming the entire time. She shrieked out loud as I pulled out slightly and pushed harder and deeper into her again.

I know we said stuff to each other after that - but from that moment after she'd orgasmed so easily like that - from that moment on it became physical and animalistic. She went from "be gentle" to "fuck me harder". She pulled her legs back further than I'd ever seen or felt - and I swore my cock was going to be hitting the back of her throat from her pussy the way she felt inside! She contorted such that her pussy was almost vertical and she implored me to "fuck me deep and hard".

Her pussy felt different. Different-good though - it felt like I knew it would - it felt like it does after we would go away alone and have tons of sex - it felt like it'd been fucked for days and days. And what turned me on even more was knowing it was what she wanted. That Frank (and Jim, her fave dildo) had done this to her was an awesome turn-on.

I cannot describe the arousal I felt and still do at how sensual her pussy felt around my cock. I know the type of sex she had to have had to feel that way and I knew that was what she'd wanted to feel - and now I knew she'd done so.

As Far2 said - I pounded away at her. I didn't need to rub her clit or tweak her nipples - she seemed to be experiencing one long orgasm under me. I thought I'd have cum far sooner but instead - oh my god - I wished the moment could have lasted forever - the feeling of fucking her at that moment - even without her saying a word about it, the way she felt, I "knew" of her entire weekend.

Finally after what seemed like 10-15 minutes (but probably was much less) her long deep orgasm finally seemed to ease and some sense of awareness returned to her. It was then that she relaxed under me and allowed me to hold her legs with my arms and to spread her wide beneath me. She looked up at me and said "now it's your turn baby" and a second later she said "cum in me".

I imagine that most straight husbands would be horrified at how Sue felt at that moment. But to me - my god - it was maybe one of the most incredibly arousing moments ever. Her pussy was totally fucked out - as if that last orgasm had used every bit of muscle strength she had left. I could feel the wetness seeping out of her - I imagined that after so many days, that probably every nook and cranny inside her was full and coated with Franks semen - and knowing that, plus her own sweetness, was what was lubricating my cock deep inside her drove me wild. And after just a few more minutes of fucking her deeply - damn did I let loose in her!!!!

She squealed and her eyes opened wide as I speared my cock as deeply into her as I could and held it there while I finally came inside my wife again. Her eyes were wide open as she felt me start to cum but by a moment later she closed them again and wrapped her arms and legs around me to pull me in as tight as possible as I finished cumming in her.

I collapsed against her when I was finally done. She held me for a moment and ran her hands across my back and through my hair and then whispered "I'll bet you missed that didn't you?". And all I could do was moan back to her "you don't know how much".

I had to laugh in that it was just past 5pm when I looked up while still buried in her and she just pulled me back down and hugged me again. As she held me there she somehow pulled some blankets up over us and I think we actually dozed off for a few minutes together like that.

I'm going to end this part of this post here because after that we got up and got cleaned up and then figured out what we'd do for dinner. It was around then that I think we both started to feel like we'd jumped the gun on jumping back into bed and that we probably should have talked a bit more before doing so.

Hi SoonToBe! Its a very hot story, keep on posting! :)
Have you considered that eventually she'll get pregnant? I guess its a huge turn on to let her fcuk bare, but are you sure you want that in reality?

STB,
So far, so good. One very satisfying return and no dropped shoes. It sounds Sue gave you everything her tired body could deliver and you didn't waste a drop.

As you said though, that was the good stuff. I wonder what went with it ....

Iwashere - Sue's well past the age of being able to get pregnant - if she wasn't it'd have happened long ago and we'd have some real youngsters in the house.

Peak - I'll have more time to post later but it was after dinner last night when Sue seemed to have a bit of an emotional episode that led us to talk about quite a few things. There's still more to discuss, perhaps later tonight.

Just getting caught up on the thread. My Company is still here. Read about Sue and Frank's time a way. Steve I'm really happy for both Sue and You that Your reuion was so happy. It seemed to draw you two closer. A Very Good Thing.

I'm very interested to hear how this talk went with Sue. There is something bothering Me about Sue and Frank.

The sex! And now the talk...well I'm glad you had uninterrupted fun reclaiming Sue but my guess is that the talk will be an interesting direction, wasn't it? I can't wait to hear about it.

So - our reunion fuck was nothing short of phenomenal. Really was awesome feeling her again and her clearly wanting me to fuck her and cum in her.

It was a bit later, after dinner that I felt a gap between us and I joined her upstairs in our bedroom where she was watching TV but was obviously not really paying attention to it.

I won't say she was upset but there was something on her mind that I wanted to get out of her. I did the usual "what's wrong?" "want to talk" stuff and she seemed reluctant to open up. She told me "nothing" and "no, I'll work it out" kind of responses. I sat there getting kind of flustered until I looked at her and said "it's okay if you experienced something with him that you haven't with me".

She looked up at me with these big almost puppy-dog eyes and I could tell that was it so I just talked to her calmly. I told her "I know you wanted to go and feel things that didn't include me ... and I'm really okay with it". I sat down next to her and held her and and I looked her in the eye and told her "it's okay if you came a lot with him" and a second later I added "I'd like to hear about it if you want to share.".

She hugged me and went into a mini-self-guilt trip about how a loving wife shouldn't go off and have sex with her boyfriend (and I noted how she called him her boyfriend) - and then she looked up at me and said "and you want me to do this?". I hugged her back and I said that as long as she was next to me like this - that whatever happened would be okay. She was a bit sniffly so I just kept talking softly and supportively to her.

I told her that while she was away I'd wondered if maybe Frank was able to get her so horny that she would even "squirt" a little. I felt her breathing deepen a bit as I talked and I told her that "I'd love it if you were able to feel that again". She pulled back from me and looked at me and said "you'd want me to feel those things with someone else?". I held her hands and looked her in the eye and said "it's okay with me, as long as you come back to me afterwards". She pulled me into a kiss and said she loved me. But there was still this gap - this reluctance for her to open up. I went for broke and asked her "did having just Frank in you help you?".

Well that was it - she hugged me and said "I can't believe I'm going to say this but yes, i think it did". And with that it seemed the floodgates opened and she started to tell me all about her time with him - but more than just that - I think she may have finally let go of the last of her apprehension.

She told me that she did think it helped her - and she held my hand and said that she wasn't sure if it was all in her head or whether there was truly something to it. I was quiet and I think she knew I wanted her to talk. She told me again how incredibly sexy and aroused it made her feel when she went to Franks on Friday morning - and she knew that she felt like she was his. She looked at me and said that having her rings off in addition to the thoughts in her head that only Frank had cum in her for almost 2 weeks really put her mind in the right place.

Eventually we came to where she told me of their 2nd night there and she wanted me to assure her that I wanted all of the details. When I nodded yes she told me of how Frank, with the help of Jim, finally brought her to the pleasure that she'd wanted. She said she had to encourage Frank to use her dildo on her including even holding his hand in hers as she showed him how she wanted it. She seemed to repeat her frustration at having to show Frank just how she wanted it - but soon he got the rhythm and Sue said he alternated between himself in her pussy and Jim in her pussy until she was on the verge of a massive orgasm. She seemed quieter as she told me how she begged him to get on top of her. Finally she said he too wanted it and she was hesitant when she told me how she asked him to fuck her harder.

I knew she wasn't totally comfortable telling me this so I talked a little back to her as she told me all of this. I told her how I wanted to know if she'd let herself go and whether she'd cum uncontrollably under him. When she heard me being so explicit, she relaxed and told me how she was able to arch her back and as she put it "open myself up for him". But she wouldn't look directly at me as she told me how once they got started, Frank figured it out and kept going at her. She held my hand and told me "that was when it happened". She paused and told me that once she'd let herself go fully, and when Frank finally got into it - that she started "one of those orgasms that makes me shake all over". And she told me how a moment later she had one of the most intense sexual climaxes ever.

She told me how she felt herself losing control and then simply only being able to focus on one thing - "Frank moving in and out of me". She said there could have been a fire in the room with them and she wouldn't have noticed it "all I could think about and feel was him so deep in me". I was a bit quiet - it was a bit humbling to realize she'd had this profound experience but at the same time, there was this sense of freedom and maybe even accomplsihment in her voice as she told me how a second later she felt her body twist and this wave of pleasure wash over her that seemed to never end. She looked up at me a little sheepishly and said "I got everything really wet". I looked at her and before I could say anything she said "I don't know that I squirted like you made me do long ago - but it was close, oh god was it close to that feeling".

I knew she was going to need another hug after saying that. I held her and I told her that I thought it was so wild that she could let herself go and I told her I was proud of her. She hugged me back and said that she never thought she could feel that way with another guy and then she added that she wasn't sure of how she felt about it.

I knew she had some misgivings. And I listened to her as she said she was worried about letting herself feel that much with him. I asked her if she loved him or was thinking of leaving me - and she immediately replied "no, my god no" and hearing that I told her that "it doesn't matter then - I love that you felt that way that you wanted".

Then she said something that I think revealed more of what she was thinking. She said she was a little embarassed when she came like that. She said that Frank had a look on his face and was kind of quiet about it - and that he hadn't really mentioned it afterwards. I half-joked with her that "maybe he's never seen a woman truly orgasm" and she said "that's what I'm feeling a little embarassed about" - that she'd let herself go like that and that he'd not necessarily been ready for it and she described how as she came down from the peak of her pleasure how she writhed about under him and how he seemed to not know what to do with her.

I actually pulled away from her and said calmly "you always did think you were too much for him". She said that it wasn't so much that she minded cumming with him but that she felt it was very one-sided and that she'd pushed herself to this huge orgasm without much care for him and that she felt a little weird about it afterwards. So I reminded her that was one of the things I loved the most about her way back when - that she always made sure she'd cum when we'd had sex even if I'd been less than diligent - and I told her that maybe seeing this side of her, make that this sort of extreme side of her after so many months (or years) of more calm sex may have made him feel uneasy. She said that she didn't necessarily like feeling so "slutty" with him.

It was now probably close to 10pm last night by the time we got to this point in the conversation. Believe me, I've skimmed over some stuff.

But before I went off to pick up our daughter up at school we talked about Frank in general and I asked her if he "fit the bill" this time and she sighed and said "if only he wanted me more". I asked her what she meant and she said "now, don't take this the wrong way - but you know how I had time to call you and talk for a while when I was away?". I nodded and said "yea, what about it?". She looked at me and said "I would have liked for him to have told me to 'make it quick' or to even complain at all about me talking to you". She said "I can't explain it but it would have turned me on if he'd have wanted me enough to tell me to be quick with you!".

I told her that I think she's still wanting things from him that he can't or won't be able to give her. She smiled and hugged me and told me to hurry back with our daughter. In the hour or so when we got - it seemed that the day(s) had caught up with us all and despite their being more to talk about, we both went to bed lying close to each other and holding hands - so whatever is left to talk about, I'm confident we'll work it through.

That was late last night and we haven't talked much about it since then. I had today off from work to catch up on fall/winterizing stuff - and she won't be home for another hour or so.

SoonToBe said:
But before I went off to pick up our daughter up at school we talked about Frank in general and I asked her if he "fit the bill" this time and she sighed and said "if only he wanted me more". I asked her what she meant and she said "now, don't take this the wrong way - but you know how I had time to call you and talk for a while when I was away?". I nodded and said "yea, what about it?". She looked at me and said "I would have liked for him to have told me to 'make it quick' or to even complain at all about me talking to you". She said "I can't explain it but it would have turned me on if he'd have wanted me enough to tell me to be quick with you!".

I told her that I think she's still wanting things from him that he can't or won't be able to give her. She smiled and hugged me and told me to hurry back with our daughter. In the hour or so when we got - it seemed that the day(s) had caught up with us all and despite their being more to talk about, we both went to bed lying close to each other and holding hands - so whatever is left to talk about, I'm confident we'll work it through.

That was late last night and we haven't talked much about it since then. I had today off from work to catch up on fall/winterizing stuff - and she won't be home for another hour or so.

Steve This is a feeling Have had for a while. I thought there was something wrong last time Sue and Steve went away. When he was In the bar drinking with his Friends and Sue all lone in their room. It happened again this Trip. He's off playing 21 While Sue Alone. He doesn't do much to really make her Feel Wanted. There was a Line in Son's of Anarchy last Week. When I heard it I thought of Sue and Frank right away. Gemma said." Men need to Loved. Women need to Wanted."

We on this thread focus on Sue and Her needs and desires. I'm just as guilty of this as everyone else. But I have to ask. What if Frank wants and desires are now more than just getting laid on Thurday night? Maybe He wants to be more than a piece of meat? He wants a true relationship? I have been the one asking has Sue outgrown Frank? Well Its time to ask has Frank outgrown Sue????

Thanks keeping us updated! I really enjoy living vicariously with you through
your write-ups. I can't wait to hear what Sue may come up with after the new
year. It seems to me that Frank has been the perfect lover for Sue in the sense
that his "undemanding-ness" has allowed Sue and your desires to mature
gradually to where Sue seems to crave and you seem ready to accept a more
dominant lover for her.

STB,
May I first of all thank you for the searingly honest passages you have given us over the past few days. As others have said it gives us all an insight that Frank and even Sue to some extent does not have. A privilege certainly.

And so to Frank. The enigma wrapped in a riddle almost. There has to be a reason a woman who you have described as cold and frigid left what was probably an undemanding husband like Frank. It seems clear now that when they handed out the "What Women Want" smarts, Frank was towards the back of the line. His insensitivity to Sue's needs is staggering in a lover and seems only matched by his almost total lack of imagination.

But yet .. Sue has now spent a lot of emotional capital in getting what she wants out of Frank. Maybe she has to give him huge hints but it seems, when they are away at least, he delivers the goods. Sue's escalating pleasures from her succesive trips will not be easy to walk away from, and why should she when she has him so well trained. I suspect, even if he does now sometimes yearn for another wife, Frank may find it difficult to find someone to appreciate and understand him.

Any new lover for Sue will not find it easy to compete. Her loving she gets from you her husband, her mindless fucks on her terms she gets from Frank, who is undemanding otherwise. Any new lover, bull or otherwise, risks placing his own demands in areas Sue does simply not want to go, especially if it risks (in her eyes), upsetting her relationship with you. She has already dumped Don for demanding too much. This will be a difficult man to find, and hold on to.

As ever, the new year promises much of interest to your devoted band of followers ..

peakmb said:
STB,
And so to Frank. The enigma wrapped in a riddle almost. There has to be a reason a woman who you have described as cold and frigid left what was probably an undemanding husband like Frank. It seems clear now that when they handed out the "What Women Want" smarts, Frank was towards the back of the line. His insensitivity to Sue's needs is staggering in a lover and seems only matched by his almost total lack of imagination.

I gotta hand it to you Peak. I think Your Dead On Target Here. We Have always heard how Frank's Wife was cold and frigid. Well maybe we are seeing the reason why. In these kind of disputes there is alway "His Side. Her Side." And the truth is alway in the middle.

But yet .. Sue has now spent a lot of emotional capital in getting what she wants out of Frank. Maybe she has to give him huge hints but it seems, when they are away at least, he delivers the goods. Sue's escalating pleasures from her succesive trips will not be easy to walk away from, and why should she when she has him so well trained. I suspect, even if he does now sometimes yearn for another wife, Frank may find it difficult to find someone to appreciate and understand him.

I'm still not sure how much more Sue wants to appreciate Him at this point. It seems to Me Frank is little more than a living dildo. The best You can say is He get the job done

Her loving she gets from you her husband, her mindless fucks on her terms she gets from Frank, who is undemanding otherwise. Any new lover, bull or otherwise, risks placing his own demands in areas Sue does simply not want to go, especially if it risks (in her eyes), upsetting her relationship with you. She has already dumped Don for demanding too much. This will be a difficult man to find, and hold on to.

This I just disagree with You on this last part. I will leave it at that.

I'm thinking I probably should have started a new thread here by now but....

I knew we weren't having sex last night and I knew that we would be talking more. I also knew pretty much how the talk was going to go - at least I knew that I wasn't going to hear anything I didn't already expect - I just knew she needed to get some more things off her chest - and if she didn't resolve things for herself last night, at least she feels better now.

Again, we've had the luxury of having our daughter out after school into the evening (though not as late last night) so we've had time to talk.

She seemed to still be shy or reluctant to tell me outright that she feels things and experiences things with Frank that she doesn't with me. I had to spend, again, time reinforcing that I want her to do this stuff IF SHE WANTS TO. I even told her that if there are other things she wants to feel and do - that she should. I even threw some things out there that have crossed our fantasy-plates in the past. And I again emphasized that as long as she comes back to me afterwards, that I want her to know she has the freedom she seems to question.

It took a while but she opened up a bit and told me how Frank is "a wonderful lover" and how he's learned so much about her body and how to make her respond. She looked at me and for the first time she said "he made me cum when we were away like I've never felt before". I guess when I didn't flinch she told me how good it felt when all she could focus on was his cock in her and the pleasure she felt.

So I started to say to her that "maybe he's a keeper" or something like that when she cut me off and said "he's a wonderful lover but he's just not doing it for me". And so we talked about Frank. And what I posted yesterday is truly how she feels. She said "he'd pretty much fuck me every day .... if it's what I wanted" and she looked at me and said "but if it were up to him, he's content with his once-a-week with me" - and then she added "even then, it's always on my schedule or 'whenever I want'". She looked at me and said - and I quote "it'd be great if he wanted me half as much as Brad or Don did, but he doesn't".

I'd actually thought of some of what you guys all posted here and I turned to her and asked her "you don't think he'd want more of you if he knew you weren't married or something?". She looked at me and said she'd asked him that - actually had asked him if he ever wanted more - either in their "relationship" or with other women and she said he's said "no" to all of the questions. I had a thought at that moment and I held her hand and told her that he doesn't know what he's missing and that I am surprised. I didn't say it to her but I think she was also feeling like she maybe wasn't good enough to make him want her too. She said to me "he's just not that into sex" and she proceeded to tell me that "it's not that he's not horny or can't perform" (and she rolled her eyes as if to emphasize that he's certainly capable) but that he just doesn't seem to want it.

I joked with her that maybe after being with Joanne for so long (his ex) that he's comfortable with masturbating a lot when he's not having sex. She laughed and said that must be the case because (it's always bothered her too that) he never seems upset or anything when they don't get together - and she emphasized that it is most always her contacting him each week to confirm their Thursday's.

And that led to her saying something that I hadn't thought of. She said she feels self-conscious and a bit awkward, especially after going away with him, in that she feels like he looks at her at being slutty or a "wanton woman" because she wants sex with him. It was the first I'd heard her say that it was her that felt her new sexual desires may be putting her in a place that she's not comfortable being with Frank - and probably vice-versa. So I asked her again if her being married to me was something that was coming up and she said that it wasn't being married, but it was that she thinks her sexual desires are maybe too much for Frank.

What I felt her saying was that - if this makes any sense - is that she felt okay with Frank knowing she enjoyed sex with other guys - but that now that she's felt these new desires to experience more, that she feels she is perhaps making him uncomfortable at what she wants? And I think she feels weird that he knows what she wants is even more than he may be comfortable. I think I can maybe better see what she can't. He liked it when he had a little hot-wife of mine who enjoyed a little fun elsewhere - but now that he's seeing what she wants more of, is perhaps off-putting for him. I tried to ask her if perhaps she thought he wasn't ready or didn't want the more extreme (in his eyes) stuff she is wanting and she seemed to think it could be.

Well - all of that led us obviously to - what does she want for the future.

I'll post more in a bit.

STB
well it is wed. again and are you and sue going to do the normal for tonight or do you have something else in mind.

and now that the trip is over will sue be going to see frank on thursday as well.

hope all is well with both of you .

and sue's dad is doing well also.

keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread