Accidentally Pregnant

PlaytimeGuy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2019
My wife and I were discussing getting her pregnant. We did talk about her getting knocked up by one of her bulls but it was mostly for fun. It did seem to turn her on a lot though. Her one bull, who was also her friend for a very long time, didn't know that I was aware that they were having sex together. He came over one day and they were upstairs having sex while I was in the spare room playing on the computer. He didn't know I was even in the house at this time. She didn't use condoms with him because he was clean. We didn't realize it was her fertile period. While having sex, she told him that I knew what they were doing and that I was okay with it and that I was in the other room. This made him very excited and he came as deep inside her as he could and held it there like he was trying to impregnate her. He left and she called me upstairs. She was laying there holding her legs up and told me to go down on her. I was surprised that he came in her because he never did before and we agreed for me to impregnate her even though the idea of him doing it turned us on. I didn't get a chance to cum inside her with that week, though we did have sex, and then she started spotting a few days later. We did use the plan b pill but it was a little too late. She said no to the pill at first but changed her mind a couple days later. I told her it was past the point it would work but she tried anyway. I forget how long you have before it won't work but I know it was right at the end.
But anyway, her breasts became sore and swollen and it seemed she was pregnant. We got a pregnancy test and she was positive. She is hoping it's mine somehow but we are both okay either way. We love one another deeply and I love the little one already.
We had sex a couple days ago and I said it would be hot if she got knocked up by her bull. She said it probably already happened which made us both very horny. I asked if she would like for him to get her knocked up again next time and she said maybe. I think there's a good chance in infertile, so it could possibly be the only way to have another one. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I love my family no matter what. They truly mean the world to me. She's due in April. This is a true story and I'll post some pics. Please don't tell me how this is wrong or anything. My family will be happy and loved.

The one pic attached is the actually creampie that knocked her up. I have more pics in my profile if you're interested.

IMG_20200729_235826027~2.jpg IMG_20201231_222710163~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CoupleMaroc, lndbelly, WantsAUsedWife and 46 others
One pic of her increased breast size and one of her belly bump early on.

IMG_20201231_222730215~2.jpg IMG_20201108_213057993~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Blackforwhitepussy, Indiadominantbull, obeahbrown and 27 others
small pregnant belly

PlaytimeGuy said:
My wife and I were discussing getting her pregnant. We did talk about her getting knocked up by one of her bulls but it was mostly for fun. It did seem to turn her on a lot though. Her one bull, who was also her friend for a very long time, didn't know that I was aware that they were having sex together. He came over one day and they were upstairs having sex while I was in the spare room playing on the computer. He didn't know I was even in the house at this time. She didn't use condoms with him because he was clean. We didn't realize it was her fertile period. While having sex, she told him that I knew what they were doing and that I was okay with it and that I was in the other room. This made him very excited and he came as deep inside her as he could and held it there like he was trying to impregnate her. He left and she called me upstairs. She was laying there holding her legs up and told me to go down on her. I was surprised that he came in her because he never did before and we agreed for me to impregnate her even though the idea of him doing it turned us on. I didn't get a chance to cum inside her with that week, though we did have sex, and then she started spotting a few days later. We did use the plan b pill but it was a little too late. She said no to the pill at first but changed her mind a couple days later. I told her it was past the point it would work but she tried anyway. I forget how long you have before it won't work but I know it was right at the end.
But anyway, her breasts became sore and swollen and it seemed she was pregnant. We got a pregnancy test and she was positive. She is hoping it's mine somehow but we are both okay either way. We love one another deeply and I love the little one already.
We had sex a couple days ago and I said it would be hot if she got knocked up by her bull. She said it probably already happened which made us both very horny. I asked if she would like for him to get her knocked up again next time and she said maybe. I think there's a good chance in infertile, so it could possibly be the only way to have another one. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I love my family no matter what. They truly mean the world to me. She's due in April. This is a true story and I'll post some pics. Please don't tell me how this is wrong or anything. My family will be happy and loved.

The one pic attached is the actually creampie that knocked her up. I have more pics in my profile if you're interested.

IMG_20200729_235826027~2.jpg IMG_20201231_222710163~2.jpg
Congrats so happy for you both. How is she progressing

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, nycucktom, Manwaife and 4 others
It is nice to see that you accept that even if you are not the biological father it will still be the baby of you and your wife.

Reactions: littlecucky, toolman2c, Manwaife and 1 other person
PlaytimeGuy said:
.......... I love my family no matter what. They truly mean the world to me. She's due in April. This is a true story and I'll post some pics.
Good, you have the right idea. Thanks for posting your wife's photos, btw. She's gorgeous.

I encourage you to continue your good performance as your wife's cuckold. In the near future, after April, you will need to greatly expand your contribution to the housework, including cooking and keeping the kitchen cleaned up, in addition to babysitting your sexy wife's new baby, so she will have adequate time and energy to date and fuck her lover(s).

Last edited:
Reactions: Noob, Bangasauras, KinkyLondoncpl and 2 others
Excellent. Welcome to the club.

Reactions: toolman2c
You and her bull are two lucky guys.

Reactions: ljcarm and toolman2c
LUCKY!!!

Reactions: ljcarm
Any updates or baby bump pics?

Reactions: Evajoanna and Erinwhitemom
they fertilize quickly, I watch all the time ;)

010421.jpg 416_1000.gif avatar_user7502_1614752152.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Indiadominantbull, Maxio, noway and 13 others
Sorry guys, almost there now. The bump is bigger than this even now.

InkedIMG_20210204_212530_LI.jpg

Reactions: Indiadominantbull, ljcarm, Nodakisnik and 14 others
I want her to only let her bulls get her pregnant and to deny me her pussy altogether. I've been into cucking for a long time and I want it to become more intense.

• Love
Reactions: Indiadominantbull, CecilCoStud, toolman2c and 5 others
Wow. That is amazing. That makes me extremely horny for your girl

Reactions: ljcarm and toolman2c
I'd love to creampie that pregnant pussy

Reactions: toolman2c
I'm a lot smaller than a couple of her bulls. I don't know how to get her to deny me and humiliate me though.

comparison.jpg

Reactions: ljcarm, Maxio, toolman2c and 3 others
liketowatchyourwife said:
I'd love to creampie that pregnant pussy
She hasn't really fucked anyone else since getting pregnant. I would love a video of her getting creampied by a fat cock, preferably black, while having a swollen belly.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Dwayne, toolman2c, natasnaikul and 3 others
MAH00254-Turned-BeggCut4.gif

• Love
Reactions: Dwayne, ljcarm, Maxio and 4 others
Mike and Chris said:
It is nice to see that you accept that even if you are not the biological father it will still be the baby of you and your wife.
Which is true