Accidentally Pregnant

PlaytimeGuy said:
She hasn't really fucked anyone else since getting pregnant. I would love a video of her getting creampied by a fat cock, preferably black, while having a swollen belly.
When are you expecting the baby?

Reactions: ljcarm and toolman2c
Do it

IMG_20210418_011319_663.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Maxio, ljcarm and 4 others
congrats :)

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, NarutoKun and 1 other person
PlaytimeGuy said:
My wife and I were discussing getting her pregnant. We did talk about her getting knocked up by one of her bulls but it was mostly for fun. It did seem to turn her on a lot though. Her one bull, who was also her friend for a very long time, didn't know that I was aware that they were having sex together. He came over one day and they were upstairs having sex while I was in the spare room playing on the computer. He didn't know I was even in the house at this time. She didn't use condoms with him because he was clean. We didn't realize it was her fertile period. While having sex, she told him that I knew what they were doing and that I was okay with it and that I was in the other room. This made him very excited and he came as deep inside her as he could and held it there like he was trying to impregnate her. He left and she called me upstairs. She was laying there holding her legs up and told me to go down on her. I was surprised that he came in her because he never did before and we agreed for me to impregnate her even though the idea of him doing it turned us on. I didn't get a chance to cum inside her with that week, though we did have sex, and then she started spotting a few days later. We did use the plan b pill but it was a little too late. She said no to the pill at first but changed her mind a couple days later. I told her it was past the point it would work but she tried anyway. I forget how long you have before it won't work but I know it was right at the end.
But anyway, her breasts became sore and swollen and it seemed she was pregnant. We got a pregnancy test and she was positive. She is hoping it's mine somehow but we are both okay either way. We love one another deeply and I love the little one already.
We had sex a couple days ago and I said it would be hot if she got knocked up by her bull. She said it probably already happened which made us both very horny. I asked if she would like for him to get her knocked up again next time and she said maybe. I think there's a good chance in infertile, so it could possibly be the only way to have another one. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I love my family no matter what. They truly mean the world to me. She's due in April. This is a true story and I'll post some pics. Please don't tell me how this is wrong or anything. My family will be happy and loved.

The one pic attached is the actually creampie that knocked her up. I have more pics in my profile if you're interested.

IMG_20200729_235826027~2.jpg IMG_20201231_222710163~2.jpg
Like to hear how it was. This is April at least for another week. Hope all is well

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
Nattie said:
Like to hear how it was. This is April at least for another week. Hope all is well
She's still pregnant. Due like literally any day. They originally said May 5 or 11, I think they said 2 different dates.

• Love
Reactions: Erinwhitemom, NarutoKun, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
PlaytimeGuy said:
She's still pregnant. Due like literally any day. They originally said May 5 or 11, I think they said 2 different dates.
Keep up us up dated. We are waiting to hear.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, WhiteMarried and Manwaife
Nattie said:
Keep up us up dated. We are waiting to hear.
It's time to open a separate section, children of our lovers, and try to have as many wives as possible

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, toolman2c, Travelman and 3 others
Manwaife said:
It's time to open a separate section, children of our lovers, and try to have as many wives as possible
Not a bad idea. It would also let us know how prevalent it is for wives having kids with their lovers.

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, toolman2c, Erinwhitemom and 3 others
PlaytimeGuy said:
Awesome so soon then

I'f gladly empty my load in her fertile womb

For sure.. she should be treated like a queen. !

ApocAngel said:
So you want to impregnate her and be in love raise a family? She’s ready
Sounds like a wonderful fantasy. Just thinking about it blows my mind. Pretty awesome

ApocAngel said:
We want it for real but guy has to be legit and want her as bad as I did
I hear you. I admire and respect you guys' perspective. I hope you find someone who shares your vision. I'm tied down with my own family life, otherwise I'd love to explore this idea.

PlaytimeGuy said:
My wife and I were discussing getting her pregnant. We did talk about her getting knocked up by one of her bulls but it was mostly for fun. It did seem to turn her on a lot though. Her one bull, who was also her friend for a very long time, didn't know that I was aware that they were having sex together. He came over one day and they were upstairs having sex while I was in the spare room playing on the computer. He didn't know I was even in the house at this time. She didn't use condoms with him because he was clean. We didn't realize it was her fertile period. While having sex, she told him that I knew what they were doing and that I was okay with it and that I was in the other room. This made him very excited and he came as deep inside her as he could and held it there like he was trying to impregnate her. He left and she called me upstairs. She was laying there holding her legs up and told me to go down on her. I was surprised that he came in her because he never did before and we agreed for me to impregnate her even though the idea of him doing it turned us on. I didn't get a chance to cum inside her with that week, though we did have sex, and then she started spotting a few days later. We did use the plan b pill but it was a little too late. She said no to the pill at first but changed her mind a couple days later. I told her it was past the point it would work but she tried anyway. I forget how long you have before it won't work but I know it was right at the end.
But anyway, her breasts became sore and swollen and it seemed she was pregnant. We got a pregnancy test and she was positive. She is hoping it's mine somehow but we are both okay either way. We love one another deeply and I love the little one already.
We had sex a couple days ago and I said it would be hot if she got knocked up by her bull. She said it probably already happened which made us both very horny. I asked if she would like for him to get her knocked up again next time and she said maybe. I think there's a good chance in infertile, so it could possibly be the only way to have another one. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I love my family no matter what. They truly mean the world to me. She's due in April. This is a true story and I'll post some pics. Please don't tell me how this is wrong or anything. My family will be happy and loved.

The one pic attached is the actually creampie that knocked her up. I have more pics in my profile if you're interested.

any updates as to how it is going? you have us wondering.

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and Erinwhitemom
PlaytimeGuy said:

wow! Congrats Bro and to your family! just hot story and reality!

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and PlaytimeGuy
Love it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and Greeneyes_88
PlaytimeGuy said:

Any update on her

Reactions: toolman2c, Rayagr and PhilippinesFun
Yeah, we had the baby. He's a healthy, beautiful little baby boy. She's not interested in playing with other partners right now.

Reactions: DWFRedheadMom, Custer Laststand, hairbear1954 and 8 others
PlaytimeGuy said:
Yeah, we had the baby. He's a healthy, beautiful little baby boy. She's not interested in playing with other partners right now.
Congratulations! It's a beautiful thing

Reactions: WhiteMarried