Accidentally Pregnant

Here's some pics of her lovers and of me. Luckily the baby kinda looks like me.

Polish_20210618_220351468.jpg IMG_20210618_175204030.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand, hairbear1954, Rayagr and 2 others
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Evajoanna, hairbear1954 and 2 others
He boobies got really nice during pregnancy

FetPregBigboobs.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CecilCoStud, Maxio, toolman2c and 7 others
PlaytimeGuy said:
Yeah, we had the baby. He's a healthy, beautiful little baby boy. She's not interested in playing with other partners right now.
Congratulations. Have a blessed life ahead.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Congratulations, it was always my fantasy. Alas too late now, but I would have taken it exactly like you. There was a time when we weren't sure if it was mine or her ex (we were married) but it was mine (I know because he is Asian) I remember her asking as the baby was being born, we honestly didn't know it the baby was born.

Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried, Custer Laststand and 3 others
PlaytimeGuy said:
Yeah, we had the baby. He's a healthy, beautiful little baby boy. She's not interested in playing with other partners right now.
Congratulations to both you and your sexy wife! That sounds very good. And, yes — giving birth has a way of focusing a woman's attention on her new baby.

Reactions: Manwaife and WhiteMarried
PlaytimeGuy said:
Here's some pics of her lovers and of me. Luckily the baby kinda looks like me.
Sounds like a lucky break. I mean.... if one of your wife's lovers had (for instance) red hair, and her baby had red hair, but you don't, then.... well.... that would not have been such a lucky break.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like a lucky break. I mean.... if one of your wife's lovers had (for instance) red hair, and her baby had red hair, but you don't, then.... well.... that would not have been such a lucky break.
I thought his hair looked red at first and kind of freaked out in my head but it was just blood.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and WhiteMarried
PlaytimeGuy said:
I thought his hair looked red at first and kind of freaked out in my head but it was just blood.
Blood?

WhiteMarried said:
Yeah, from being born. There was a lot of blood. I almost **********.

• Wow
Reactions: WhiteMarried and Custer Laststand
PlaytimeGuy said:
Yeah, from being born. There was a lot of blood. I almost **********.
Sounds like your wife giving birth was harder on you than on your wife.

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like your wife giving birth was harder on you than on your wife.
Yeah, I think so. I mean at least they had her on some drugs or something. They had to cut her vagina because the baby wouldn't fit out. That's some intense stuff to experience.

This is almost no surprise ... I think it will soon become the norm!

IMG_20210612_095943.jpg IMG_20210609_103700.jpg IMG_20210611_174613.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ljcarm, baddy145, Gerwin and 3 others
PlaytimeGuy said:
Yeah, I think so. I mean at least they had her on some drugs or something. They had to cut her vagina because the baby wouldn't fit out. That's some intense stuff to experience.
That does sound pretty intense. (When my former wife gave birth to our son, which I assisted with, it was fairly rapid and there were no complications.)

Custer Laststand said:
That does sound pretty intense. (When my former wife gave birth to our son, which I assisted with, it was fairly rapid and there were no complications.)
Black baby ?

PlaytimeGuy said:
Sorry guys, almost there now. The bump is bigger than this even now.

InkedIMG_20210204_212530_LI.jpg
Very good to see. Making a cuckolds wife pregnant is a goal of many bulls

• Love
Reactions: ljcarm, CecilCoStud, toolman2c and 1 other person
Prove your love to your wife Let her choose from whom to get pregnant

IMG_20210621_094357.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, dirkjan, toolman2c and 1 other person
This is a great topic.. super hot!!

Reactions: toolman2c
nancyask said:
It must happen! Because only stupid hubby thinks that there is just sex between their wives and the bulls ...
With a permanent bull, there is also love ... and even if hubby owns a part of her heart, the second part and her cunt belong entirely to her bull!

IMG_20210612_051624.jpg IMG_20210613_054416.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Murphs, hairbear1954, toolman2c and 2 others
No, the dad is white. He did have gigantic cock though. The pregnancy started out smooth and quick when it was just me and the nurse helping her but the doctor came in and was like fuck this I'm using scissors. There was a bucket of blood. Definitely not a hot, nice, or romantic moment. It's been 7 weeks now and she just got the go ahead to be able to have sex again.

Reactions: MarcusDom, CecilCoStud, toolman2c and 1 other person