• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advise: Need helping "seducing" mwf!! :)

• Thread starterBlackStud74
  • Start date
Well you just proved my point. An honorable man would say "your husband is my friend. I respect myself, you and him. Go home."

pimpology101 said:
Well you just proved my point. An honorable man would say "your husband is my friend. I respect myself, you and him. Go home."

I guess I am not hororable when a beautiful woman comes after me or to my home.

Just 'Do it'

BlackStud74,

I have been thinking about your quest. I say go fuck her like she hasn't ever been fucked and go Bareback too. A women gets very attached to her lover once he fills her pussy with his seed. After a half a dozen good fucks, she will no longer feel guilty and you two can start turning her hub into a full fledged Cuck. He may have all ready ask her if she wanted a BBC after watching those movies and or in bed. She can now be honest with him and ask him to set her up with you. He won't know what happened and he will be setting in a chair watching you fuck her brains out. After a short time you can wean him away from the master bedroom into the spare bedroom as you take over the full time duties of fuckin' his wife in his marital bed.

lewis said:
I guess I am not hororable when a beautiful woman comes after me or to my home.

You guess? There's no guess work about it. You're clearly not. Not if you'd backstab a buddy and not turn his wife away and instead fuck them BOTH in the process of fucking her.

Last edited by a moderator:
pimpology101 said:
You guess? There's no guess work about it. You're clearly not. Not if you'd backstab a buddy and not turn his wife away and instead fuck them BOTH in the process of fucking her.

Yes, I am guilty I stand what I have always said about fucking her if she comes to me. She is one of the most beautiful white women I have ever meet/know, and the only situtations that would tame my lust for her is her saying no in my place or her wanting me to fuck her in my buddies home without his knowledge(only two situtations)....every other possible I get to fuck her I would take it like a man just out of jail. Its bad enough I have to jerk when I send the night at their place a few weeks ago, just knowing she is in the next room,,,,,,I won't be surprise if I sleep-walked into her room and fucked her.(this situtation is ok too, because I won't of done it while awake.)....bottome line is she maybe my buddy's wife, but I have always loved her.

I actually, against my will, feel for you a little bit. Still, my empathy for how you feel does not make it right if you should follow through.

woah woah woah.

This "I have always loved her" stuff paints everything in a totally different light

mhall said:
woah woah woah.

This "I have always loved her" stuff paints everything in a totally different light

well, its the true, so you see, sure I would love to fuck her, but my situtation is started out like stud74 about 10years ago. I have been with other women, but she as alway been number one in my mind. She always email me, sent me cards, make me dinner, always ask about my love life, and we always give each other a good hug. My buddy is around a lot of the time, but he either goes to bed or is playing some game while we go shopping or watch a movie. Sure I am not fucking her, but I love the interaction I have with her,and she know I love white women, that is why she always teases my buddy that she will marry me if he ever leaves her. I just stay silent,but I would marry her the day after he leaves her.

lewis said:
well, its the true, so you see, sure I would love to fuck her, but my situtation is started out like stud74 about 10years ago. I have been with other women, but she as alway been number one in my mind. She always email me, sent me cards, make me dinner, always ask about my love life, and we always give each other a good hug. My buddy is around a lot of the time, but he either goes to bed or is playing some game while we go shopping or watch a movie. Sure I am not fucking her, but I love the interaction I have with her,and she know I love white women, that is why she always teases my buddy that she will marry me if he ever leaves her. I just stay silent,but I would marry her the day after he leaves her.

This is begining to sound like a soap opera. Tune in again tomorrow will he fuck her while husbands at work? Will he stoop and do it behind his buddys back with out him knowing. Is it really love? Say tune end of season will they run away and Marry.

And as the world turns, so are these the days of our lives! lmao

BlackStud74 said:
I thought I'd post on here since it seems it has a few experienced ppl.

My friend just got married and I have developed a thing for his wife. lol
He is not into the scene and I m not sure what to do!!

I have a strong craving for his wife and was hoping to get some tips soon!
Get it off your chest and tell her how you feel, if she responds and wants to have an affair go ahead, if she is newly married her husband will find out and realize he has made a mistake with his choice of partner, unless he goes along with it, which makes it perfectly o.k. cheers Cassie

pimpology101 said:
:blahblah: Wow! if she agreed to the liason, he is not letting his buddy down, he is ******** her infidelity, better in the early part of the marriage than later on. Cheers Cassie.

He certainly is fucking his friend over. A true friend would do just as I said and send her home. He would then weigh the situation over VERY carefully and follow his conscience in whether telling his friend of her overture. Perhaps it was a moment of weakness and not worth ruining what could be an otherwise happy marriage or, worst case scenario, she displays all the tale-tell signs of a shameless, cheating tramp. Either way, if he fucks her, he's just as bad as she is.

Its always great to think you would be turn down a beautiful married woman if she comes on to you, it sounds moral, it sound stand-up, and I would love to say I would turn down any married woman, but I can't be 100% sure about that, and my buddy's wife is one woman I could not resist in that situtation. If Roseann Barr comes on to me, sure I can say I turned her down because she is married, but would that be the real reason. There is a big difference between Roseann Barr and Caterine Zeta Jones, when it comes to turning one or the other down if they came on to you. I am willing to bet most of us would react differently in the heat of the moment. If my buddy's wife looked like Roseann Barr, I would most definitely turn her away,,,,but you see she doesn't look like Roseann, she has got a great body, a pretty face, and a very caring personality.

pimpology101 said:
He certainly is fucking his friend over. A true friend would do just as I said and send her home. He would then weigh the situation over VERY carefully and follow his conscience in whether telling his friend of her overture. Perhaps it was a moment of weakness and not worth ruining what could be an otherwise happy marriage or, worst case scenario, she displays all the tale-tell signs of a shameless, cheating tramp. Either way, if he fucks her, he's just as bad as she is.
He has a duty to his friend I agree, let his mate know if she has agreed to this action, because the next bloke or guy will knock her off and not give a dam. My money is on the lady knocking him back, and telling her husband that his mate made improper advances to her, but backed off when she told him she wasn't interested. cheers Cassie.

Diamond Maker said:
BlackStud74,

I have been thinking about your quest. I say go fuck her like she hasn't ever been fucked and go Bareback too. A women gets very attached to her lover once he fills her pussy with his seed. After a half a dozen good fucks, she will no longer feel guilty and you two can start turning her hub into a full fledged Cuck. He may have all ready ask her if she wanted a BBC after watching those movies and or in bed. She can now be honest with him and ask him to set her up with you. He won't know what happened and he will be setting in a chair watching you fuck her brains out. After a short time you can wean him away from the master bedroom into the spare bedroom as you take over the full time duties of fuckin' his wife in his marital bed.

You are really fucked up.

That's all in the world I've ever tried to get across, Thawks.

I would love to pass that test,,,and enjoy the peace of mind, but the problem is that I have been fantasizing and have fallen in love with my buddy's wife for the past 10 years. .............yes, you're right if I had a the power to make it happen I wound not, but man I just don't know how to resist her if she really comes on to me at my place....don't know.

lewis said:
I would love to pass that test,,,and enjoy the peace of mind, but the problem is that I have been fantasizing and have fallen in love with my buddy's wife for the past 10 years. .............yes, you're right if I had a the power to make it happen I wound not, but man I just don't know how to resist her if she really comes on to me at my place....don't know.

You should not have to pass any test, you are a MAN!! lol
Meaning it is in our genees (some of us anyway) to be hunters! Since the caveman days, men have always been on the hunt. Inly difference we now wear suits and ties!

If a sexy wife sends a signal then I will always be there to answer. If she was really happy with her marriage, she would be the simple faithful wife. But we all know there are many out there that have thought and fantasies that are not PG rated .. :)

So .. as they say it takes TWO to tango.

Thanks 74, your thread has taken on a life of it own, but it has made me be honest with my continous desire, love, and respect for my buddy's wife. What a lot of folks in here seem to forget, no matter how many times I say it, it that my buddy's wife and I have had 10yrs of respect for each other not to do anything, but she has made it clear for 10yrs she would marry me, if he left her. She knows I love bubble booty white women, and she trusts me completely with the kids, so for us it won't be just for sex, it would be because she knows I care for her and the kids just like my buddy.
I don't know how in the world I could resist such a woman comming on to me in my place. Did I mention she was a fitness champ built like Nina hartley, and looks like Meg Ryan.....whew......................thanks for the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread