Advise: Need helping "seducing" mwf!! :)

• Thread starterBlackStud74
  • Start date
Although I could really care less as to your opinion of me or how I have my fun or your thoughts on my parties, your constant baiting of me is getting old and tiresome. I'll not begin to respond to your post as it isn't dignified enough to warrant one. But I will say this; if you continually post only to make trouble or flame/bait people for the purpose of arguing or ruining a thread, I will ban you. Consider this your first (and possibly last) warning.

pimpology101 said:
Although I could really care less as to your opinion of me or how I have my fun or your thoughts on my parties, your constant baiting of me is getting old and tiresome. I'll not begin to respond to your post as it isn't dignified enough to warrant one. But I will say this; if you continually post only to make trouble or flame/bait people for the purpose of arguing or ruining a thread, I will ban you. Consider this your first (and possibly last) warning.

Ahh whatsa matter pimple,did the nasty man play to rough for ya?.Understand this pimple,i only tore into you because i got fed up with seeing you ripping up so many harmless and inoffensive cuckolds.There's something else you need to understand ,those cuckolds you've been busy pulling apart are in the main, much better lovers than you'll ever be.Did i hear you asking why?, probably not, because your far too self interested,but i'm gonna tell you anyway.They are much better lovers because they've got fantastic imaginations,and as any REAL woman will tell you,a great imagination is the driving force that makes a great sex life between a couple,its far easier for a woman to find a big cock than it is to find a great mind,but thats a state of understanding thats above you,and probably explains why theres no woman in your life.You know lots of long words,but ya dont got no understanding.I wouldnt mind betting you've never even tried talking to a cuck to try to understand the motivations.Anyway, i'll leave you in peace to lick your wounds,and to the other people in this so called forum,am i the only person in here thats got the backbone to recall what an arsehole this guys been over the past year,and to comment on how comical it is that he's been asked to be a moderator?

hi necouple

You know its funny you should say are you the only ones pointing out this level of hypocrisy. But guess what , you aren't. Just the other day I had my post removed where I asked an open question whether there was a position open for an arrogant, moralizing hypocrite who flames destroying peoples fantasies at every chance , where upon it was immediately removed by a moderator, this was their reply to my reply which is below.

We have specific instructions to put a stop to personal attacks.

Your thread serves no other purpose. Hope you enjoyed it 'cause it's gone.
interesting, putting a stop to personal attacks, isn;t that like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted since you've made the very person who it was aimed at and the biggest one for doing it a moderator?

-------------------------------

You could do with reminding that guy and I've gotta wonder why this was allowed to carry on so long , because I haven't visited here in a very long time because of this very problem, its taken you guys a very long time to do anything about it and I'm wondering what prompted it? May be its got something to do with all the new visitors and returners from NW and I didn't even visit there either!!

Its a very poor effort on your running and when I say that I mean not you personally.

Indeed your probably most likable out of this outfit and you can expect people to really feel put out about making him a moderator.
----------------------------------------

I'm not going to add anything more to this thread, but I do suggest to people that this place isn't conducting itself fairly with the new mod additions.
The Hunny character got booted after a run in with this guy - he's threatened NEcouple on this very thread with banning. Please remember the way he's conducted himself over a very long time!

You gotta take some of your own medicine and the admin and moderators should expect that unsettling the apple cart in this manner is foolhardy.

if its the case that he's been given an ultimatum as part of offered to taking on these responsibilities then to alleviate many peoples concerns about fitness in duty may be you admin could be owning up to the exact circumstances, otherwise things really look pretty damn odd.

passpolehim said:
You know its funny you should say are you the only ones pointing out this level of hypocrisy. But guess what , you aren't. Just the other day I had my post removed where I asked an open question whether there was a position open for an arrogant, moralizing hypocrite who flames destroying peoples fantasies at every chance , where upon it was immediately removed by a moderator, this was their reply to my reply which is below.

interesting, putting a stop to personal attacks, isn;t that like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted since you've made the very person who it was aimed at and the biggest one for doing it a moderator?

i hear ya,i too have had threads deleted,tell you what,heres an idea,how bout the pimple reviews his history of posts and removes every post thats caused offence to some harmless person,that should tie him up for a couple of months,who knows he may even be enough of a gentleman to apologise to those he's offended and then i'll apologise to him

passpolehim said:

-------------------------------

You could do with reminding that guy and I've gotta wonder why this was allowed to carry on so long , because I haven't visited here in a very long time because of this very problem, its taken you guys a very long time to do anything about it and I'm wondering what prompted it? May be its got something to do with all the new visitors and returners from NW and I didn't even visit there either!!

Its a very poor effort on your running and when I say that I mean not you personally.

Indeed your probably most likable out of this outfit and you can expect people to really feel put out about making him a moderator.
----------------------------------------

I'm not going to add anything more to this thread, but I do suggest to people that this place isn't conducting itself fairly with the new mod additions.
The Hunny character got booted after a run in with this guy - he's threatened NEcouple on this very thread with banning. Please remember the way he's conducted himself over a very long time!

You gotta take some of your own medicine and the admin and moderators should expect that unsettling the apple cart in this manner is foolhardy.

if its the case that he's been given an ultimatum as part of offered to taking on these responsibilities then to alleviate many peoples concerns about fitness in duty may be you admin could be owning up to the exact circumstances, otherwise things really look pretty damn odd.

i don't know why the administrators can't just hold up their hands to it and say ''hey sorry,we made a mistake in making the pimple a mod'',they'd gain respect from it,and we all make mistakes from time to time,its how we learn.Of course if a certain person wasn't such a hypocrite he'd have never taken the position in the first place.I personally don't have a problem with the other mods,they seem like reasonable enough people,good choices.On that note i'll leave these forums,good days work administrators,another genuine couple that have met guys from here bites the dust!!!.

LOL @ removing the flaming . That would be a very long job, perhaps serve as a punishment for past naughtiness. I like that a lot , what a great idea.

But don't go NEcouple , please not yet, theres still time for may be a proper apology from people that could start a whole new chapter here and perhaps for the better, so don't go, please.

Just wondering how you doing BlackStud?

I have to say, all the ethical questions aside, I've been wondering how this was going too. Love to see a neck-down photo.

Sorry for lack of update as I have been travelling for work.
On a personal note, things are going G R E A T!!! ;)

she is officially in the "club" !!

It would require a long post but things worked out great in unexpected ways!
I guess patience does payoff :)

I'll post some pics neck down as a few have requested and thanks for the private msgs.

Sure everyone would like to know what happened. I love it when the hubby dont know! So much more hot. lol.

Is your friend (the one whos wife ur cheating with) black?

Your answer

Go fantasize all you want, but leave her alone. You could lose your friend AND his wife, you could wind up in a law suit for alienation of affection, you could wind up with a .45 cal-sized hole in your black ass. Take a look around you...the world is full of pussy and they are all pretty much alike. Some of them even have accents as good as your friend's.

BlackStud74 said:

As I seem to recall, long posts were never a problem with you. Go ahead and start telling the story.....

BlackStud74 said:
Sorry for lack of update as I have been travelling for work.
On a personal note, things are going G R E A T!!! ;)

she is officially in the "club" !!

I'll post some pics neck down as a few have requested and thanks for the private msgs.

patiences not only paysoff, but it shows respect to your friend's wife. I told you before, even if she does not do anything, being patient and making her feel safe is priceless, you would be the natural choice if things change between her and her husband. My buddys' wife already knows I would marry her, if things changes. I am proud of your patiences, respect,progress, and honest. Like you told me, there is no shame in wanting, admiring or loving a beautiful woman.

Congratulatons bull. Nice play.Just like a skilled fisherman,you tool your time an it paid off. Please give us some details. Was she a great piece of ass? were you her first bk cock? How did she like it? Did she enjoy its too? Are you fucking her regularly now?

How about those pics. I'd love to see your BBC stretching her married withe pussy. I just wish it were stretching my wife's tight pussy.

What the hell happened? Or was all this just a dream?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawm..... dude finish what ya started

Last edited by a moderator:
Always finish what you start.

Tomorrow (12th) is the 4th anniversary of my wife's bull reclaiming her pussy as his own after an almost ten year hiatus. Watching them fuck is a pleasure and he gets his pussy whenever he wants now; far more often than I get some.

If this "true" story isn't told by tomorrow... prepare for the final chapter to be told by me! Starring BlackStud74, some British broad, and a pack of pirates who are also ninjas.