• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After the wedding

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Only have a few minutes while I wait for the girls to get home for dinner.

Cleaner - I'd share your concerns but I have to tell you, that outside the relatively short amount of time she spends with Frank, if anything she's more loving to me and I think we feel more connected than ever before. So, if there's risk - and there always is - I think it's on the minimal side. If anything I see Sue taking more control and unless she's bs-ing me and herself, all she wants from Frank is fun and sex. I know a lot of people here are reading a lot into all of this openness and what she's sharing with me - but it seems to me like she is "learning" to like what turns me on and that is just awesome to be o my side experiencing.

I don't share a lot about our lives outside of the cuckold part, but I can say that there are many more dimensions to our lives and relationship. Giving her this fun sexually doesn't change the rest of everything, at least I don't think so, not right now.

I suppose Frank could be setting his sights on her, but again, there, the infrequency of them getting together (okay yes - she could be doing all sorts of stuff that I don't know about, but that's unlikely as I know it's difficult enough for her to get out of work when it's something she can tell me about much less trying to be clandestine) where I think if Frank had designs on her, that he would be after more time than just a once or twice a week roll in the hay.

Cleaner - you're right that it is moving more from fucking to making-love. I know it and knew it would happen. Here, I have to trust Sue to know where the line is. But, I can say that seeing her being incredibly passionate with Frank was a wicked turn-on. I know their weekend wasn't just wham-bam fucking. It's okay. I know she shared many moments before me with others, a few more now aren't going to hurt - and if anything, I might say that I can feel it in her passion with me, that perhaps it's made her appreciate us a little more in a way.

STB
great to hear all is well at home and is her dad at home and doing well.

Well, lets not count our chickens before they've hatched - her dad may be home but he is not doing well, unfortunately. So, that is like a cloud hanging over us.

Despite that, Sue seems stoic and accepting - and trying to not let it intrude too much into our lives. She has continued to deny me this week and started (or re-started) something she'd said she liked in the past with me. Later Tuesday night when we were getting ready for bed she asked me if I wanted some "alone time" and I was quite horny and told her that I was thinking about it.

She smiled at me and sat up indian-style on the bed next to me (too bad she had panties on) and asked if she could watch me. It had been ages since she'd watched and I was surely horny enough that I said sure. I noticed her nipples were hard under her night-shirt and I asked her if she was going to give me "anything to look at". She giggled and said "just these" and she pulled her top off. I looked down at her panties and she said "nope, just these" and she cupped her breasts in her hands and shook them towards me.

I couldn't say no even if I'd wanted to. I slid off my boxers and she smiled at my now hard cock. I started to stroke and get into it and she teased me saying stuff like "too bad he has to wait till tomorrow" and about how big it looked. She slid down next to me and rubbed her breasts against my arm and chest and the giggled when that got me stroking faster and harder. I knew it wasn't going to take long as it was but then she started to talk to me again about those "moments" - she asked me if I thought about them when I jerked off and I said "yes" to her. And she asked me to tell her what I liked to think about and she teased me at the same time.

I was thinking that Tuesday night was unique - but she did virtually the same thing to me last night again - asked me to pull it out and let her watch. She said the same things and seemed to enjoy re-living some of these moments with me and giggling at my response. Hearing her tell me (again) how she lets Frank get in her panties gets me hard right now just thinking back at it. It was obvious after Tuesday nights results that her telling me about them fucking and them both cumming together would usually be the "memory" that pushes me over and causes me to spew all over my stomach and chest. Both times - the one time on Tuesday night and twice (more on that in a moment) last night - she reached over just as she started to tell me about it and she would either push my hand off or she'd hold my hand in hers as I'd start to cum - and all 3 times I took my hand away as I was finishing and she seemed to take great pleasure in her taking the last few strokes and drawing out the last few drops of cum.

I lay there after that first time last night with several thick streaks of cum all over my chest and stomach. As with Tuesday night - she ran her fingers through it and giggled as she pulled some of it off of me and licked at it. I loved sharing a kiss with her afterwards where we could both taste and feel it on hers (and then my) lips.

After cleaning up a bit we lay there watching TV and after watching Leno's monologue, during the commercial she reached over and surprised me when she reached into my boxers and stroked my cock and whispered "wanna do it again?". I groaned and she said "come on, this used to be good for you to keep you happy when I was seeing Don" I smiled and was letting her convince me when she said "I kind of liked it".

How could I say no - and I surely was hard by the time she said that... I lifted my butt and she slid down my boxers for me and put my hand on my cock and she sat up and let me look at her breasts again. She started me up by cupping her breasts and facing me and telling me "Frank likes sucking these". That did it - if I wasn't hard already, that comment did it. Even though my cock ached a bit from the fun not more than an hour earlier it still felt great to have her teasing me and wanting to watch.

This time around she turned up the teasing a bit - she knew I'd need more excitement to get off so soon after the last time - and she did not disappoint. I don't remember it all as I was totally into it and my own mind would fill in the gaps in what she'd say - as if I was hearing a Penthouse story being read to me in a way.... When she started to tell me how she "always seemed to be wet" after they'd had sex the 3rd time that weekend - damn if that didn't push me close. Like I said - she now KNOWS what turns me on and almost seemed to relish in being able to pour it on.... When she told me how they'd fuck and how she'd feel him cum in her - and how wet she was afterwards - that was it. Hearing her tell me how she'd be "all wet and dripping afterwards" - that was it - my hips bucked in the bed - she squealed and reached over and pushed my hands away and she stroked the last spurt and dribbles out of me.

For a second cum for me, it was really nice - one of those that really left you feeling just awesome afterwards. She giggled and slid down next to me and again played with the cum all over me and she cooed in my ear how "hot it was watching you cum like that". And while I would have liked to have cum in her instead, at that moment, I felt too good to complain! She scooped up my cum just as she'd done earlier and we shared it in a kiss - she'd scoop some up and kiss me and then do it again until she'd gotten it all. When we were done she said "I hope that keeps you happy for tomorrow" (which is today - when she'll see Frank).

This morning she looked at me after she'd gotten dressed and hugged me and said "I need to see Frank tonight, are you okay with it?". I knew that meant she wanted to see him tonight instead of after-work - and I could just tell from how she was saying it that she "needed it" again just as she'd needed it last week - an escape from all the stuff going on (her dad, our daughter, work, etc.). I hugged her back and was proud of what I said in answer - I told her not to come home until she was done! She smiled and had this look on her face that was priceless - the hug followed by the awesome kiss was her answer to what I'd said.

Gotta run.

STB sorry to hear about her dad. hope he gets better soon let us know what her and frank get into.and also she is liking teasing you about what they do togather. i hate to say it she may see him once aweek but she has alot more fellings for him than. she is letting on about. keep it real.

Dana - I'd agree that there's more there than she lets onto - or maybe she's not even aware that there's more there. But they only see each other once or twice a week at most - maybe they Email each other a little, but that's it so I'm not feeling threatened by it. I do love hearing her tell about what they do together - the way she says stuff, like those "moments" - she knows I fill in the gaps in my head with whatever turns me on the most - it's crazy.

She's right though, getting me off twice last night has made me very calm and easy about her wishes for tonight, my ardor is just beginning to return....

Thanks for the wonderful updates!

I wonder if she is planning to make you wait till the weekend. After all, she will
be pretty worn out tonight, and she has also made sure you got well drained
yesterday... Would you be able to handle that? I hope you get to go down on
her at least :)

Has she talked about another overnighter yet?

-hiki

Hiki - our daughter has plans to be out for most of tomorrow evening so I am quite certain we will take advantage of the empty house for as long as we can until our son returns home from college at the end of next week.

No discussion yet about another overnighter for her.

Seems like Sue wants you to visualize her and Frank doing things when you masturbate rather than watch video's.
She know's it turns you on a lot to visualize their "moments" as you have seen them. This, in a way, some more "controlling" she is doing with you.
Maybe she will arrange another 3-some to "reinforce the moments" and add some new ones while you are there watching them.

What do you think? Could their be another get-together in the near future?

But then, perhaps Frank likes having Sue to himself when She goes to him now since the wedding so much that he won't want you there. What do you think?
Cheers, Harry

Harry - I know that Sue has begun enjoying the whole idea of denying me during the week and wearing panties all the time and she's well aware that it turns me on as well.

Hearing her talk and tease me is even better than watching videos online. Feeling her hand as I let go is tremendous, but I've always loved masturbating for her (or any of my former partners!). I don't think I'd want to do it all the time as there's still a lot of pleasure I get from my own time and my own fantasies but as you've surmised - hearing her tell me about her fun is exquisite.

I did ask Sue when we might have a time for the 3 of us again. She said she'd like that but wanted to be sure Frank was up for it - so who knows, maybe as soon as this weekend?! I'm unsure of whether Frank has lost any of his comfort-level regarding this - I'd hope he hasn't but you could be correct that since the wedding weekend, that perhaps he's not as comfortable? Unsure. I would miss seeing them and being with them but I suppose I can understand it if it were true.

STB
harry has brought up some good points as well. yes so what do you think about all of this. she is changing so much so fast after the wedding weekend i guess you will have . to see where it takes you and her. thank you for letting us come along for the ride.

STB,
Frank seems to be playing his role rather well at the moment. He is sufficiently different to the norm that he is getting the 'distraction' sex above you. He will be benefitting from Sue's newfound or rediscovered denial pleasures with you. Indeed, he probably isn't fully aware of why his 'supply' is staying greater than he might have thought after the wedding weekend. A lesser man might have had delusions of studness, or thought he had more control of Sue than he really has. In a threesome he might be tempted to overplay his cards or maybe go the other way and seek to mask the true level of his passion with Sue. Very difficult for him to know exactly where to draw the line.

Sue, on the other hand, seems to be enjoying her expanding imagination. I wonder what might make her pull back if she pushes too far. It has been a while since you intervened in this way yourself. Can you see the need to do so again if things go continue to move slowly into the Femdom zone ? Or are you secretly hoping to taste a little without prompting it yourself?

peakmb said:
Sue, on the other hand, seems to be enjoying her expanding imagination. I wonder what might make her pull back if she pushes too far. It has been a while since you intervened in this way yourself. Can you see the need to do so again if things go continue to move slowly into the Femdom zone ? Or are you secretly hoping to taste a little without prompting it yourself?

I would not call it femdom, but I would again say that slowly but surely the whole thing is slipping into the dangerous zone. Sue is developing feelings for Frank and yes they are very strong feelings. I may be wrong, but when I see sue seeking solace from her troubles (her dad, our daughter, work) at Frank's it's kind of wierd. As far as his awareness regarding the denial is concerned, soon we may find him getting enlightened. and who knows, he might already be knowing it.

STB; said:
This morning she looked at me after she'd gotten dressed and hugged me and said "I need to see Frank tonight, are you okay with it?". I knew that meant she wanted to see him tonight instead of after-work - and I could just tell from how she was saying it that she "needed it" again just as she'd needed it last week - an escape from all the stuff going on (her dad, our daughter, work, etc.).

I might be wrong and reading too much into this, but to me it seems that although both Sue and Frank are denying that this relationship meant anything other than - "friends with benefits", the fact is that they have started enjoying each other's company in much more ways. Have you already lost Sue? I'd say NO, but I think the chances are becomes higher everyday.

STB
raksdeer i think you have hit the nail on the head with this one. i hate to think so but it is happing more and more week by week. and about him jacking off and stb. asked sue if she does that to frank. she said NO she likes HIM IN HER TO MUCH. for that so as you have posted.she and frank do have feelings big ones for each other and yes he has his mind set to take her away. from you very soon i hope i am wrong about this.

Nay, listen, when I want to escape life for a while I get in my sports car and leave work, wife, kids and worries behind in my rearview mirror. Same thing Sue has with Frank. She is not seeking solice just temporary escape. No worries Stb!

I tend to agree with far 2 on this. Plus Sue knows Steve gets turned on hearing her say things like that. Sue is one helluva lady in her willingness to accommodate Steve's turn ons.

STB
let me ask you all something we all hve or way of thinking what will happen. so as all of post a replys on here it is as we read it and all of us may be right or wrong so i guess. we just need to let it play out and see where it goes for Sue, Steve, and Frank.

SoonToBe said:
Sue looked at me last night and asked if I'd understand if she wanted to see Frank tonight. I didn't need her to explain, she needs to get away and escape for a bit, between the hospital visits, tending to her mom and work, I'm okay if she needs to get away for a bit. I am quite sure she wants to let Frank take away all her thoughts and fuck the shit out of her. I'm okay with it and I think, what I am surprised to see is her own almost-admission of it too.

I know that some here are thinking that Sue’s affair with Frank is going, or has gone too far, or has become too emotional.
Although the ‘potential’ for trouble is always present in these situations, I don't feel that there are any Red Flags right now. After doing some research, I see that Sue has been through much of the same emotions when she was having sex with Brad.

A woman can love two men at the same time. She will love them both, but will love each for a different reason. Sue is having much the same relationship with Frank as she did with Brad. That is that she is experiencing a different kind of love, a more physical love that she wouldn’t expect from a husband.

Read what she describes as what she [loved] about being with Brad:
Sue was with Brad from 5/10/2008 to 6/13/2009 A little more than a year. I think that the following excerpts sum up Sue’s feelings for Brad without quoting the whole story.

Brad: April 2009 "She swore to me up and down that it's not love and that she doesn't feel that for him, but, ..... she loves sex with him. She quickly added, "not more than with you or not better than with you.” "just different" and after a pause "more physical might be a way to describe it.” ..... I just said "it's okay" and then I said, "I understand.”
From Sue’s letter to Steve about her night with Brad: “Steve, at this moment I am all Brads” ..... “When Brad truly want’s me, I give myself to him fully. I lean forward with my head against the pillow and I present my cunt to him. There is nothing else he wants at that moment, so I simply give myself to him.” ..... “I want to do that. I want him to take me. At that moment, when I know he needs it, I present myself to him and make it clear that he is to use me as he wants to. Not as I want him to but any way he wants. I am so wet and open that he slips effortlessly into me. The wet slurping sounds would disgust me if they were not also so erotic.
Brad: 6/13/2009
She said she was sort of disappointed that Brad was no longer her "boy toy". Someone she could look forward to having a bit of fun with on a sort of regular basis. She said she does care for him a lot, but that they both talked, and realized that they had to stop the regular meetings because Brad said he felt like he “couldn't do it and still have his family at home.”
Sue was okay about it, as she'd told me all along, she did love him but not [exclusively] and that she felt like he is doing the right thing. Although she did add that she would probably "always have a place in her heart for him" and she did say very plainly and clearly that she would probably always have an occasional roll-in-the-hay with him, which she knew I would be okay with after being with them that night.

Don: 6/27/2009 to 9/08/2010
Don was a player. He even said he had not previously stayed with one woman more than a year. He and Sue were lovers for 15 months. It did not end well because he was so possessive and demanding that it all blew up. Most of us remember reading that. No need to quote it.

Frank came into the picture near the end of 2010 and Sue’s first sex with Frank was on 4/14/2011.
Sue’s sexual relationship with Frank is much the same as with Brad. You can read some of the same reasons if you go back to recent posts. You will find that Sue describes how her love with Frank is more physical.

Sue’s assurances before the wedding:
“When we [talked] about the wedding she repeatedly assured me that it's not something I should be worrying about, that she's not running off on me or falling in love with Frank at all. Matter of fact, and I do believe her, at some point she said that all of this has [actually] made her feel more in love with me (if that is possible) and that she knows that for me to have said she can go, it must be something that I want to experience and she said she'll give me that. She said she still can't fully understand it all but that she knows that I want to feel how it is to give her up for a weekend and for her to then come back to me and, in between I love you's and "I'll do anything for you’s,” she made it clear that if this is what I want then she'll do it including making sure I know she's having sex, as she put it, "lots of it too!".

After the wedding:
“As I put the rings back on her, I asked something about how it felt to be without them. It wasn't like a heavy question or anything like that, it was just a quiet moment when it was easy to talk. She paused and then she asked me if I knew why she'd asked me if she could take them off? ..... She said that if I told her no, that I didn't want her to take them off, then she would still have had a great time, but wouldn't go too far. But if I told her [yes] I was okay, then she would know [that] I was okay with her going further.

She said when she heard ..... that she should leave them home, she looked at me and said, "it answered all my questions" ..... about what I wanted. I told her that I wasn't sure I could say it to her and that I hoped I didn't regret it. She hugged me and said, "I'd never leave you."

Frank can indeed “take her mind off the stresses of family and work” just as any engagement in a challenging physical sport will do the same for any of us.

If in the near future, Sue wants to, for instance, spend Mothers day with Frank, Spend fathers day with Frank (he don’t have any children, Sue and Steve do) or go on a vacation with Frank in place of the vacation Steve and Sue usually have to themselves [or] with their children, then I would say she is too emotionally attached, and there is definitely concern and it needs to be worked out.

Are there dangers? Of course there are dangers. I have friends (two couples) that met at swingers clubs here in the Phoenix area. (Lee & Jan) (Mike & Becky) After a while they decided to ‘swing’ privately (the 4 of them). When it came time for a vacation, they all went together. The next year they took separate vacations (Lee & Becky, Mike & Jan). A few months later they got divorced and each married the others partner. Yet Jan told me she “never saw it coming” and thought they would “have a 4 way marriage forever”

Steve is not having a ‘traditionally defined cuckold experience’ such as I experienced with my first wife. There is no clear definition for what Steve and Sue are doing. Nor are there any defined rules. Perhaps we could call it an “organized cuckold experience” and they are making up the rules as it progresses and evolves. Having been at this now for 4 years, with now the 4th. Man in her life, Sue and Steve should be able to handle anything that comes up.

For those of us that are reading Steve’s postings here it will always seem form time to time to be “over the top” [or] “out of control.” I have nothing in my life right now that can in anyway compare to Steve, so I will experience fear out of empathy. Such is the reason that we are here and why we feel the need to give our advise. I know there are times that Steve appreciates the responses we give as much as we love reading his continuing experience.
Cheers, Harry

raksdeer said:
I might be wrong and reading too much into this, but to me it seems that although both Sue and Frank are denying that this relationship meant anything other than, "friends with benefits," the fact is that they have started enjoying each other's company in much more ways. Have you already lost Sue? I'd say NO, but I think the chances are becomes higher everyday.

I believe what I said above is true, However Frank is the "wild card" in this affair. He, unlike Brad, is not married, so doesn't have a family to consider. We don't know his thoughts. Steve doesn't know his intentions completely and Sue may not be seeing Franks intentions clearly either, since she so much enjoys being with him and is also doing for Steve what he wants her to do, even if the result is on the edge of Danger. She clearly is getting into the same emotional grove that she did with Brad. Although she now has the experience to see the pitfalls more clearly.

If Frank refuses sue & Steve's request for a 3-some it will indicate that he wants her to himself, even if he cannot have her exclusively. If, (or when) they do have another 3-some, Frank finds somewhere else to be while Steve "has his turn", She will know where Franks emotions lie, and will have to deal with it.
Cheers, Harry

Harry, a really remarkable post. Well really, all your posts on STB are impressive. I sometimes wonder what STB must think, seeing his words and his life as thoroughly examined and bruited about by strangers as Brangelina or other celebrities.

I wish I had more time to post, because I do have more thoughts than I can offer right now on the "risk"s posed by Fank, but a couple of quick items occur to me.

First, while it certainly appears to me that Sue has great command of the situation (and of both men), I find my mind frequently running back to her post-Brad time, when she told Steve more than once (as I recall), that he should have been much more concerned than he was about the depth of the emotional attachment she had developed for Brad. It's interested me that she had this observation after the affair was over, but during the affair, she consistently told Steve she was not getting in too deep. For sure, she maintained control and left the relationship (I think) for the very reason that it posed a threat to her marriage, so all credit to her for her strength and wisdom. But, I do think that Sue is only human, and she is finding a warm and supporting emotional refuge (and a completely satisfying sex partner) in Frank. Compounding the risk is Frank's own needs and desires; from his perspective, he's graduated up -- way up -- from his frigid bitch ex-wife to Sue, who tells him regularly that she loves him, and is making him a deep and attached part of her life. We don't hear a whole lot about Frank's life outside of Sue, but does anybody imagine he's got a whole lot else going on, romance-wise? Danger, Will Robinson!!

I'll make my second point in a following post. Sorry for typos, this is being written on an iPad.

My second point builds from my first and is really a rumination on the issue of the "danger." STB is a cuckold, a true cuckold. I think he probably wants Sue to do more than just have physical sex, at some level he WANTS her to fall in love with another man. He wants that angst, that gut-wrenching realization that she "belongs" to another man, that she WANTS to be owned by the other man. Every cuck is different. Cucks like me crave this feeling at a sexual performance level -- she wants her Lover because I have a tiny cock and am a lousy lay and he is a superior alpha male. But I've never really heard STB express much along these lines (although Don clearly had a strength and style that might have stimulated such feelings). No, i think Steve's kink is more about Sue's emotional connection to her lover. He wants her to lose herself in love to another.

So from this perspective, the "danger" many try to warn STB about is exactly what he wants. Part of the reason, I think, that he doesnt want to tell her explicitly what he wants, is that "fall in love" isn't the kind of thing one can mandate or prescribe, it has to happen.

Well, I'm rambling a bit, and with the caveat that everything I've said could well be way off base, I'll stop for now. Later.

Users who are viewing this thread