An unexpected turn

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Perhaps I've had nothing new in the past to post as something that truly affected me vs. merely recapping our somewhat unusual sexual relationship.

But I am now reminded why I posted here in the first place as right now I am still trying to fully digest everything that happened last night.

Robert pretty much knows everything that's going on. She's told him more recently after he started to ask her if he was her first lover. She said that I did/do still have a health issue but that he now knows that I am okay with what she's doing - and he knows that I know she spent the night with him.

The openness that started last week has really struck her and she's now feeling comfortable and confident in what SHE wants and that the way I'd described how I felt, it made her realize that she doesn't always have to do things that exactly mesh with what I may want.

I didn't know where she was going until she said that she didn't like what we were currently doing and that it wasn't working for her. I was happy as she shared sort of some of what I'd said about how I felt less involved. I was all ears and she said that while she was enjoying this "denial-thing" (as she calls it), that she didn't like it being governed by the calendar. As she said "I don't want the calendar dictating when we do and don't have sex". I wasn't sure what she was saying until she said that there had been times - yes, when she's come home after being with Robert - that she'd like to have been more intimate with me. I told her that she could have always done that and she giggled that "yes, now I know that" but at the time she felt bound by our agreement as she thought it was something that I wanted. I was all psyched as she said that she still wanted to tease me and yes, deny me.

But then the conversation went in a direction that I didn't expect.

She said to me that she wanted to change how we play with the "denial-thing". And she proceeded to tell me that she doesn't want me to cum in her. I was speechless. She told me how this was something "she wanted" and that it wasn't forever or anything - mainly she said that she wanted that for "nights like tonight, when I want to be with you too". She slid over next to me and acted all sexy and continued to tell me that she's felt this way for a long time that she wanted to try this when it was right and that it feels right now. She told me "I've been telling you this for a while too" and she proceeded to tell me again how much she liked watching me. And she cooed in my ear about "you even told me that it turned you on too" - and I know I had said it to her, she wasn't wrong.

A moment later she reached into her purse and pulled out a small 3-pack box of these Durex Bare condoms that are really really thin. She said "these are the best" and she held me and said that this meant a lot to her.

We talked for quite a while - I can't say that I am totally in favor of this but she convinced me to give it a try. I can't possibly quickly share all that we talked about but one thing she did say was that she wanted this to be something I did for her - in terms of both using them but also for me to not always question or ask or try to avoid using them. She asked me that - when we are going to have sex - that she'd like for me to just assume that I should use one unless she says that I don't and that she didn't want me to continually ask (pester was the word she used) to try to not. She held my hand and said "it's going to turn you on just the same way when you get to feel me again" and how this way she gets what she wants too.

So yes - at about 10pm last night after all of this talk and after her getting naked and sharing both herself and details from her time with Robert (yes - she shared everything but again restricted me to the outside of her pussy only) - I didn't know if she'd wanted me to masturbate (I was surely horny enough) or if she wanted me to fuck her and use a condom. She looked up at me when it was time and asked "do you want to try one out?". It was either use a condom or not feel any more of her pussy and masturbate. I smiled at her and said okay.

Reactions: toolman
STB

sound's like sue has taken total control of it now. has she told you that she want's to go stay with robert anymore night's before your daughter get's back.

keep us posted.

ps would like to hear what all happened with her and robert when she stayed the night with him.

Dana - no - she did not mention staying over with him again this week. Our daughter will be home sometime on Saturday, probably in the afternoon.

I do think you have it - that she now feels very comfortable taking control of things for herself and what she wants. I am still trying to get my thoughts together.

I did use one of the condoms last night. It's really only now that I'm digesting it all - despite talking for a long time - it all seemed to happen very quickly. She lamented that she wasn't going to get to watch me and jokingly suggested that I could always pull out of her and let her watch. I tried to use that argument saying I could do just that and not use a condom at all - and she said no to that saying she wanted to be sure of things.

Yes, even with my dislike of condoms, I was rock hard. Her pussy was so wet and yes, very open - I wished she'd have really let me go down on her and lick at her more but she didn't want that, she said she wanted to try this out - using a condom. Or she said I could masturbate and that she'd love to watch.

I may regret this but it wasn't that bad. Whatever the "Bare" condom is made of - it felt pretty good in that I felt I could feel her. My god she felt slippery and open inside - yes it was a little numbing - but at the same time, hearing her tell me how much it turned her on to think of her just letting Rob have her - it obviously got me really going and I'd even regretted jerking off on Tuesday night! She again told me how "this is no different really - you weren't going to cum in me for another few weeks anyway, right?". And she said that "only having Robbie's stuff in me seems to really make me want him more" as she knew that I'd told her that turned me on too.

I gave into it and as I said, it wasn't that bad. Oh yes - she teased me - especially at the end (which didn't take all that long!!!) when she told me how she would only have Roberts cum in her and how sexy it was that I would do this for her. The thought in my head that it was his cum in her that was lubricating the condom and that I might get to do this again/more with her - that really turned me on. In the end it was all too much and man did I ever let go. She said she could still feel me cum and that she liked that a lot - but as I relaxed after cumming and I slipped out of her, she reached down and pulled the used condom off my cock and giggled "I like this a lot too" as she played and pinched at the pool of cum in the tip. She leaned up towards me and pulled me down to her and kissed me with incredible passion and she said "thank you - I love you so much".

I can't even begin to start to share what's in my head right now. While it is a little scary - I have to say that the adrenaline rush I feel at this newfound thing with her is just incredible! She surely knew we needed a spark - I think she found a whole fire much less a spark.....

LOL You are indeed sinking lower and deeper. I said it before, Sue had Your small brain. She has really taken control of your Big Brain. I really wonder if you see it????

Not sure I agree with sinking lower - but yes, I admit she does enjoy taking control. It's what I've wanted - to see her confident enough to say what she wants sexually as she used to be comfortable doing. Yes, this may not be my cup-of-tea, but it is clear that she's now at the point where she can enjoy this for herself and not on behalf of either me or someone else. She's said again how none of this is any of Roberts doing - that is just so sexy to me, that this is her doing.

Maybe I'm crazy for going along with this - but when she told me that she'd felt this same sort of disconnect with me - and she then told me that this is how she wanted to be able to share things with me and yet still keep an edge to them (my words not hers) - then how can I possibly say no. Crazy yes, but seeing her so focused and aware of her own sexuality now is really intense to experience with someone you love.

SoonToBe said:
Robert pretty much knows everything that's going on. She's told him more recently after he started to ask her if he was her first lover. She said that I did/do still have a health issue but that he now knows that I am okay with what she's doing - and he knows that I know she spent the night with him.

HTML:

Steve- Congratulations on taking yet another step which will surely continue to push the envelope in your relationship with Sue. This is indeed new territory for you and good for you for venturing into it.
My question is--now that Sue has obviously "come clean(er)" with Robert, has any part of these new developments been encouraged to any degree by him?? If not does he know that you are now a "condom only" hubby and if so does he support/favor Sue's decision on this?? Also how does/will he figure in to the ever increasing "lead" role that Sue seems to be taking in your relationship??
Also could you provide additional details on the conversation leading up to the condom usage decision from last night.

I'm reading/posting here while doing other stuff for work today so I'll hit send more frequently or keep my thoughts shorter.

CSC - the way Sue explained it to me - a few weeks back and I am thinking at the same time as she realized that this wasn't going to be this huge-emotional affair with him - she said he'd asked if he was her first/only lover. She said over the next times they were together she revealed that she's had several lovers before him and that I knew what was going on. But she kept with the original part of the story, as I'd said, that medical issues limit our sex together. Other than the reason, not entirely untrue. She's said that he has not said or encouraged or pushed her to do any of this - and that is also why I think I am turned on by it all - it's something she wants.

The conversation led up to her sharing her decision. She said how she'd felt a desire to try this - to be exclusive with her lover and yes, to only have him cum in her - since Don brought it up. At the time she couldn't/wouldn't think of it but she was also aware of the type of response it brought from both of us including from her that she'd never wanted to accept. As she has said many times now, that it makes her feel almost wicked to only have sex with her lover. She said it was reawakened when she thought/shared that she might fall-in-love (affair-wise) with him. She said that she was surprised to feel that desire and she said that it made her much more aware of everything that was going on that surrounded it. And it's clear from what I did and didn't post here that recently she's become more vocal and animate about enjoying that I don't cum in her at times.

She said that the way I opened up to her last week and how she felt she could open up to me - and especially the parts where she shared that she'd wanted things and such - and my response to it. She said it convinced her -and how I was about her spending the night with Robert - that she could maybe finally feel comfortable expressing her own desires to me.

More in a bit.

I'm pressed for time right now so I'll just continue with the earlier thoughts.

I guess she's been signaling this desire to me for a while now with all of the comments on prior Wednesdays. And I liked how she put it - denial just in a different way. I have to admit it was very arousing last night to know what I was doing (and what I wasn't going to be doing) as I put on that condom. I will say the pleased look on her face when I pulled out of her did make me feel good about it all.

I also took to heart her request that she not have to ask or remind me. I know that wasn't easy for her to ask of me - to do that for her on my own when she wants to have sex with me. I will say that it arouses me to think about it but am at the same time a little concerned, obviously.

SoonToBe said:
Not sure I agree with sinking lower - but yes, I admit she does enjoy taking control. It's what I've wanted - to see her confident enough to say what she wants sexually as she used to be comfortable doing. Yes, this may not be my cup-of-tea, but it is clear that she's now at the point where she can enjoy this for herself and not on behalf of either me or someone else. She's said again how none of this is any of Roberts doing - that is just so sexy to me, that this is her doing.

Maybe I'm crazy for going along with this - but when she told me that she'd felt this same sort of disconnect with me - and she then told me that this is how she wanted to be able to share things with me and yet still keep an edge to them (my words not hers) - then how can I possibly say no. Crazy yes, but seeing her so focused and aware of her own sexuality now is really intense to experience with someone you love.

LOL In the past You always had a tough time seeing things that I pointed out to You. But Ok Pay No Attention To That Man Behind The Curtain!!!!

Well, Sreve, Now you can officially consider yourself a Cuckold.
By definition, it's the wife that makes her husband a cuckold, not the husband desiring to be one.
You have been a "fantasy" cuckold - or a "wannabe cuckold" with Sue being willing to go along with your desires, but now she is defining your roll as a genuine cuckold.

Enjoy, Cheers, Harry

• Love
It hard for some to understand When the Dream ends. And Real Life takes over. By then Your on the Ride. Strapped Down Too Late to get off.

Harry - you and Will are correct - but this is also my own doing and now I have, perhaps, unleashed a monster.

I'm still stunned that she actually bought condoms for me to use with her. I think that really said to me how serious she wanted this to be in that sense. I should have added that as she handed me the condoms last night she again said what she's always said "if you ever need to really feel me, you can you know" - which I guess may absolve her of having to be concerned - sort of the opposite of a safe-word.

I don't yet know what to think. A lot of it is going to depend on how she is with me and what she now desires in terms of denial or other things. One thing for sure, it's put a spark back into our fire that I think we both sensed needed a bit of stirring up.

I'm not going to argue with You. You got yourself into this. You wanted this. Now You have it. I'm more interested in where Sue takes this. I'm beginning to wonder just how much coaching She is getting from Robert??? She has come a long way in such a short time.

Will
i do agree with you on this one all

keep us posted.

She says the openness I shared with her last week helped her accept her own desires.
I supposed I'm a little scared here - but as other people pointed out - I wanted to be a cuck, now I am officially one in all definitions.
If it goes well, it'll be fun. I believe she still wants it to be good for me, or as good as it can be.

• Love
STB

one can hope that sue want's to keep it fun for you as ell as her.

well the way that sue does love you think she will ake sure that she has he fun with you. in one way or the other.

how is sue's dad doing is he still the same or is he geting better.

we do think that you have opened the door now and she is running throught it as fast as she can.

keep us posted.

Wow! what lot to think about. Aparently Sue has been considering some of this since way back with Don, and some of the things he was "pressuring" her to do that she was not ready for YET.
She has outlined what she wants in a man to you several times, even with each new "lover" she had. Now in Robert she has found a man that apeals to her as much as Brad did.

As I implicated already, if Robert was her age, this may have happened months ago.
This quote is from Next steps? Posted:*01.17.2013 Post #1, before she met Robert. She "wants a guy who's horny and who "wants me." I asked what she thought was going to happen between us and she said, '"it depends" and she [told] me that she was sure that, I would go along with whatever she wanted. She understands that I would support her, if it was truly what she wanted. In the end she said, "Obviously if he wants me more, then you'd just have to have me less, it only makes sense,"

When she did meet and had sex with Robert for a few weeks, she said 'he had all that she wanted', and besides "he listens to me". In the begining with Robert, she said he wanted to "help your marriage" It is inconcievable then, that she hasn't at least told him her plans. (what else would they do in the hours between fucking, but talk about her relationship with you) After all, Robert is a good listener.

Sue is a good listener too, and she made sure Last week and Wedensday night, that you meant what you have been saying all along and would go along with what she would decide to do.

I'm sure there are a lot of questions left 'open' yet, that will be answered before your August vacation.

It don't sound like the Sue you have described to us. but, I hope this didn't cary an ultimatum, if you didn't go along with it.

I really hope this will be a good change for you both.

Cheers, and best wishes, Harry

Last edited:
Great news! Wow! Now you will get to share her, feel her from time to time to reconnect, still be denied penetration from time to time and she gets to keep her pussy full of her lover not her lifemate. Sounds like everyone is getting it just right. I bet neither of you will miss the mess you left in her when you had your go. And besides you still get to cum in her. Sounds like a square deal! I was wondering if she is only giving you 3 condoms though? Hmmm. A sex limit perhaps?

Harry - yes, you have things correct and maybe I've been wearing rose-colored glasses a bit too long to maybe not have seen or picked up on this.

But there was no ultimatum and defninitely, it wasn't that I missed it in my optimistic view of things, I think she genuinely wants to do this for herself and - as I'm continuing to thing about it - it's apparent to me that she'd like my support this time. In her talk about denial and her not being happy with how things were between us with this strict-calendar-like imposition she said how she'd missed sharing some of her excitement with me instead of just narrating it to me. So I'm thinking this is also a good thing if this is how she'd like to stay connected to me while still, in her mind, being the naughty wife with the well-hung lover.

Will seemed to think that Robert has some involvement in this. If he has had a role, she hasn't said anything to make me think so. I actually think it's the opposite, that in some way she is maybe filling in for what she may not be seeing in him? I am curious about her reference to Don as I've always felt she was incredibly responsive with him and that he knew how to push her. In a way, I'm laughing because a part of me thinks maybe this thing with Robert is either not getting more intense for her, or may even be on the wane and that this is her way of making it have a bit more edge again. Or, on the other hand, if the sex has only gotten better for them (I don't have the best frame of reference other than knowing how she is when she gets home) then it could be a case of the flame burning hottest before it burns out. Or is that the optimistic me thinking that way?

I haven't asked about August yet - I don't know how she'd feel about us going away on a vacation and not enjoying that part of sex together. And yet I think I know already that I'll obviously say okay if she does ask it. In a way it does make me kind of horny to think about it.

Far2 = just saw your post - ha ha - only 3 of them. I don't think that's the case, but a horny thought nonetheless....