• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An unexpected turn

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Cuck-Rick - we haven't discussed Sunday yet other than Sue feeling guilty about needing to see her parents. If she's horny for or missing Robert she hasn't shared it with me all that much.

In general, regarding what she's shared about Robert and the future - she did again mention that he wanted to wait a year before he wanted to get into a serious relationship and she also mentioned his seriousness about wanting kids. As she put it, it's something she can't give him - which made me question whether she would have thought about if she was younger and she immediately said "no" that it's not something she would have considered - but she did say that if it had been now or later - that he may not have pursued her because of it. So - serendipity reigns supreme that things happened as they did for a reason. Sue is even not feeling badly about what she'd wanted vs. how things worked out - as she said, she didn't necessarily want it to just be sexual with Robert at the beginning - BUT - she added that now - with the fun we're having and her enjoying other parts of the dynamics between the 3 of us - that she admitted she is loving what is going on and she thanked me profusely for being so good about it all.

What really struck me in all of this was the excitement that's in her voice when she talks about what she's experiencing. She said she feels like a wanton "slut" (her words) at times but that she is genuinely loving it - and she made it clear that yeah, she's enjoying the sex with him - but she also made it clear that she is, in some ways, enjoying what it's doing for us even more. She held my hand and admitted that she'd never have let herself think or feel this way until just a few weeks back and that she feels really great about it all.

I asked her what's going to happen when Robert finds himself another lady who fits his needs. Sue was quiet at that and admitted that she'd miss the fun she's having with him (and admitted that she'd still fuck him for as long as he'd be into it with her even if there was another woman in the picture) but that she would certainly give him the space he needs/wants. It took her a moment to realize I wanted to know about what she thought would be for her in the future - she giggled and said "baby, as long as you don't mind, I think I'm always going to want a lover".

SoonToBe said:
"She did again mention that he wanted to wait a year before he wanted to get into a serious relationship and she also mentioned his seriousness about wanting kids."

Steve, it was mentioned, back on Mar. 17, And again May 07, 2013 that Robert was "recently divorced."

Does Sue know when the 'divorce' was,?
Does she know, then when he expects to start to 'seriously' start looking for a wife to have children with?

How/when will he be able to devote time for this 'search' that seems so important to him while he is still spending 2-3 evenings with Sue?

BTW, Congratulations for achieving the goal of having Sue's pussy 'bare'
I do hope the rest of your vacation is as 'rewarding' as it has been so far.

Cheers, Harry

STB,
I think you may have always believed it or maybe hoped in some way for it, but does Sue's revelation that she will ALWAYS want a lover not unsettle you in some way? Up to now you have running with the working assumption that Robert may even be the LAST lover that Sue had. Some of the 'hardships' you endured were started with this in mind. It would soon be over. Now you face the prospect that they will continue, and may even get more extreme. Sue bare pussy may become a very rare treat, indeed denial could be extended if Sue's next lover becomes just that and not just a fuck buddy.

How do you feel about the potential future now ?

peakmb said:
STB,
I think you may have always believed it or maybe hoped in some way for it, but does Sue's revelation that she will ALWAYS want a lover not unsettle you in some way? Up to now you have running with the working assumption that Robert may even be the LAST lover that Sue had. Some of the 'hardships' you endured were started with this in mind. It would soon be over. Now you face the prospect that they will continue, and may even get more extreme. Sue bare pussy may become a very rare treat, indeed denial could be extended if Sue's next lover becomes just that and not just a fuck buddy.

How do you feel about the potential future now ?

Peak,
This is not the first time Sue has said she will always want a lover. Steve has posted a similar statement sometime in the past. I think it was during her time with Frank, I could be wrong about that.

Yes, that 'term' first came up during her time with Frank, as that affair was beginning to "wind down." (Nov. 07, 2012) And was even mentioned by Peak early in this year as below.

Peakmb, 03.05.2013 #207
It’s interesting that you should see a potential end to your cuckolding lifestyle, within two years. It certainly injects a certain edge to this time, but could it not go the other way? Sue has said she would always want a lover and with the children out of the home, could she not take the brakes off even more? Bring lovers home to stay overnight, leaving you in the spare bed? ....... I'm sure you can think of all sorts of possibilities.

Now it 'turns up again' when it seems that her affair with Robert is beginning to 'unwind.'

Just when it seems that Sue would be happy to return to "traditional married life" and even 'hints' at it being "only Steve," she comes up with this statement. And even things like "Gang-bangs" and being a "bar slut." (my words)

Wow Steve, is she trying to get your attention? is there something you are missing? or are not telling us in your narrative?

Cheers, Harry

=Harry2614;520696]Yes, that 'term' first came up during her time with Frank, as that affair was beginning to "wind down." (Nov. 07, 2012) And was even mentioned by Peak early in this year as below.

Peakmb, 03.05.2013 #207
It’s interesting that you should see a potential end to your cuckolding lifestyle, within two years. It certainly injects a certain edge to this time, but could it not go the other way? Sue has said she would always want a lover and with the children out of the home, could she not take the brakes off even more? Bring lovers home to stay overnight, leaving you in the spare bed? ....... I'm sure you can think of all sorts of possibilities.

Now it 'turns up again' when it seems that her affair with Robert is beginning to 'unwind.'

Just when it seems that Sue would be happy to return to "traditional married life" and even 'hints' at it being "only Steve," she comes up with this statement. And even things like "Gang-bangs" and being a "bar slut." (my words)

Wow Steve, is she trying to get your attention? is there something you are missing? or are not telling us in your narrative?

Cheers, Harry
Although nothing absolute has been offered by either Steve or Sue (via Steve of course) in terms of an end date to the "Robert affair", the general consensus here seems to be that this "summer fling" has pretty much run it's course and will be over within a relatively short time once everyone involved again settles into the normal "back to school/Fall-time" routine. And as Harry has mentioned above, this does indeed bring up some interesting questions and the use of some new and interesting terminology.
As Sue/Steve will soon find themselves at another crossroad in their journey further choices/decisions will have to be made.
As Sue continues to explore and develop her long repressed "sexual" self, through Steve's postings we are now beginning to understand that her interests/passions into sexual Kink run much broader and deeper than perhaps even Steve has ever realized. Recently it seems that what was once off limits in terms of her boundaries is now being considered as fair game.
At 53 years of age, and with a willing/understanding husband who continues to be supportive of her "darker" side and a soon to be empty house, Sue has little to no incentive to quit or even tone-down her desires to any degree.
Throw in some recently introduced terminology like Gang-Bangs, Bar-slut, Black-owned, Fem-Dom, Craig's List Cougar, Working-Girl and yes my favorite.....Poly-Wife.... and things could get really interesting really fast.
Just my humble two cents.

CSC - you've hit on what I was going to reply to Harry with - that these latest things she's suggested or even thought about represent her - FINALLY - letting herself go with her thoughts and desires. Not letting herself go by fulfilling them - although that does represent one possibility - but my thoughts are that she's now feeling comfortable with us and herself to bring them up and talk to me openly about them.

It's amazingly refreshing to hear her admit to different sexual things that arouse her or raise her interest. Much like her admitting to me that she and Robert have "played with" the fantasy of him getting her pregnant - the fact that she'd even open up to me about her sharing that with him represents a huge - and I do mean - HUGE step forward for her.

There may be risks ahead for us - but I have to believe that what she's feeling now will only help us to explore whatever may be out there.

I can say that she's begun to think of girls/women she knows that might be right for Robert (meaning young enough to still want kids) and that we've talked that once the fall gets here that she knows he is going to want more than she now feels she wants to give him.

And maybe that's the most interesting revelation that I'm seeing in her - that just a few months ago she felt she needed to have this big-full-blown affair with Robert to fulfill her sexual desires. But now, at least from what she's shared and what we've talked about during our walks on the beach is that she realizes she CAN have her fantasies and desires without necessarily needing the full-blown emotional part of the affair that she'd thought she needed. Not sure if that makes any sense but it seems to convey to me that she feels that she can explore more of her previously repressed/inhibited thoughts/desires/fantasies without having to risk the emotional side of it. From what she's said, the reassurance and the committment I've demonstrated to fulfilling her fantasies - yes, to her admission - mainly the acceptance of her desire that I not cum in her - she says that's given her a new perspective on things and on us.

As CSC stated - things could get interesting.

This will probably be one of my last posts before leaving for home tomorrow. And yes, she's already told me that she wants me one more time tonight!!!

STB

sound's like you and sue have got it worked out. and sound's like you will be in heaven tonight enjoy i guess . what is your last night in sue bare for awhile again. have a safe trip home on sat. look forward to hearing from you after you get home.

hope you and sue got it all worked out.

keep us posted.

Welcome back STB. Get your breath back but then do tell us how you see the future now that you're home again. Or maybe I should say how Sue sees it!

SoonToBe said:
"But now, at least from what she's shared and what we've talked about during our walks on the beach is that she realizes she CAN have her fantasies and desires without necessarily needing the full-blown emotional part of the affair that she'd thought she needed. Not sure if that makes any sense but it seems to convey to me that she feels that she can explore more of her previously repressed/inhibited thoughts/desires/fantasies without having to risk the emotional side of it."!

Yes, as convoluted as it may have seemed to you to write it, I do believe i understand what you mean..... Well that is, as much as I understand a woman's thinking. LOL

Now getting back to a question I asked several 'posts' back, Does Sue know when Robert's divorve was? That may give us a 'clue' for when he wants to seriously look for a new relationship.

I guess I would consider that it was some 3 or so month's before he began frequenting the 'club' where Sue first met him. That was mid Feb. of this year. Having been through the same myself, that's about how long a man "sits-out," before, "playing the field" again.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Well, Sue turned in early tonight but not before we'd had some more time this evening as both kids took off - our son back to college and our daughter over her boyfriend's house - leaving us time alone to talk.

But, before then - wanted to share that Friday night was a night to remember. As we'd done most of the week, we took a bottle of wine out to the beach and we brought some towels to sit on. The full moon rising was really beautiful. But what was most memorable was us having pretty passionate sex out on the beach just by the dunes out of sight unless you were walking down the beach - which we weren't but I did tease Sue that "there are those 2 guys walking up the beach towards us" and while she seemed all concerned and got up on her elbows to look around - the response in her pussy was much more telltale because as I said it, for the first few seconds I felt the obvious reaction - a noticeable squishing sound as I pushed into her and the most intense feeling as her pussy gently squeezed on my cock deep in her. Even as she looked around I could feel her body still responding until she sort of punched me and said something to which I responded "you'd like that, wouldn't you". She giggled and said something that included me "having thirds" before we really seemed to both just get into some intense fucking. She didn't cry out as we didn't want to raise any attention but she had to fight against it and I think that got her even more crazy! We both knew it would be our last time while we were away and there wasn't any doubt for either of us where I was going to cum again. Afterwards she pulled her t-shirt back on and then looked up and down the beach and when she felt the coast was clear, she ran bare-assed down to the water and went in and splashed around to clean herself up rather than make a bigger mess on the towel than there already was!

Last night we were both just beat from the trip and we just did a quick pizza dinner and everyone crashed early. But tonight.

Like I said, we had a lot more alone time and we were most definitely still in vacation mode - so talking was still really easy. It was actually her that started it - she said that the trip had been great in all ways including that she thought we'd made a lot of progress together - she said she was genuinely relieved that we fell back into place so easily and she was actually much more concerned about me than she was about herself. Then she came right out and asked me more than told me - she said "are you okay with what we talked about ... you know ... condoms?". I nodded and said "I meant what I said - that if this is something YOU want - then I'm willing to go along with it" - and I laughed out loud and said "like I told you, it's been much better and different than I thought".

Well, that led to us talking about it a bit more openly. She came over to me and held my hands and looked at me and told me that if it didn't do something meaningful for her (can't remember her exact words), that she'd never ask for such a thing.

Before I post that - I want to answer Harry's question to say that Sue thinks his divorce was sometime around September/October 2012. She said he doesn't like to really talk about that time and she's told me that he had a hard time through the holidays that year - something she says she's pushing him a bit to talk about because that time of year is coming up. I didn't really ask more - it doesn't sound like she knows much more than that.

For Peak and everyone else - I'm going to start a new thread probably tomorrow when I've put my thoughts together on what she shared with me tonight before/during sex. I can say that she - actually - we both played up that after tonight she'd like me to start using condoms with her again. She played up that I should enjoy feeling her pussy one last time with my cock. In turn I asked her if I could feel her bare at times if I promised not to cum in her. She teased me back that might work but that I'd better not break my promise or she'd have to punish me. No, I didn't push that any further but was surprised at her forwardness with her responses - I didn't push any further because I was getting into it too much and wanted to make it last.

I know the intensity was up even without our banter - but in the end she did tease me that I'd "better enjoy it" and enjoy it I did. She let out a squeal as we both came within seconds of each other before collapsing together.

STB

looking forward to your new thread and post.

keep us posted.

I get worried when Steve is quiet for this long, hope all is well.

My guess has been more crap than hoped for waiting for him back at work....though, of course, there are a host of less favorable possibilities in the back of everyone's mind.

=Cuck-Rick;521072]I get worried when Steve is quiet for this long, hope all is well.

Soon To Be--first post- June 28/2007
Soon To Be--most recent post- August 25/2013

An incredible run of posting, so far spanning 73 Months 27 Days!!!!!!

Way to go Steve.

Last edited:
DanW has it most correct. Work has been all-consuming for the past 2 days. I have started what I need to say in a new thread - it's a draft right now as on top of work being busy - we've continued to talk and she was off to see him tonight but work followed me home too in the form of catching up. No problems or tremendous revelation in the past 2 days but a continuation of what was already in motion.

As an observation before I succumb to sleep - it seems vacation has changed in the corporate world. It used to be that nothing was expected of you while you were away - you'd take your week off and come back and go back to your normal routine. But now - between Email and project stuff and problems that simply need follow-up and some guidance - I find myself making up for the time off....

Oh well - pays the bills (quite well) and is better than the alternative.

Steve,
Glad to here all is well, I'm a little surprised to hear that Sue waited until Tuesday to see Robert.

STB

did you and sue have your normal wedensday night fun. and did she go see robert again last night first.

keep us posted.

SoonToBe said:
"She came over to me and held my hands and looked at me and told me that if it didn't do something meaningful for her (can't remember her exact words), that she'd never ask for such a thing."

Steve, was this sentence a "thank you for what preceeded in your [post? ........ Or a harbinger of what is to come?

We're all wondering what 'vauge' statements like this mean for the future??

I hope you get a "work at home" day so you can bring us "up to date."

Cheers, Harry

Users who are viewing this thread