• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An unexpected turn

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
SoonToBe said:
Will, not sure why you have the attitude you do. As you've said - I'm a cuckold.

Well Steve, As they say "I've been around". I Told You Before I Will Never Tell You Want To Hear. I Will Tell You I Feel You Need To Hear.

Its Your Life To Live. But Steve I think when I have told You things. I have been right more than I have been wrong. If Your Honest with Yourself.

Steve, Just a quick question. This one should be easy:

Did you and Sue ever get to go to the "nude beach"?

Is there still a 'Nude Beach' to go to after tha storm?

Just wondering, LOL

Cheers, Harry

I have been following this blog for some time . If it's real and all he says is actually happening then the end result is this marriage is over . Soon she will stay the weekend with her lover and then even weekdays and just tell the daughter that mom is away on business . Soon all her stuff will be gone and her new life with her lover will begin . The tell-tale sign was when she went to her lover for emotional support about her father and not her hubby . Now she is making him use a condom while the lover gets her bareback . I wonder how long before her lover impregnates her . This husbands fantasy has turned into ......... THE END . There is nothing Steve can do ..... just get ready for when she says "we have to talk" .

I don't mean to rain on the parade here but this is a train wreck just waiting to happen . Sometimes fantasy should be left just that .... a fantasy .

STB

did your daughter get home ok today. and have you had any time with sue yet if so did you use one more of the condom's tonight.

has sue told you any of her plain's for the next few week's with her and robbie yet.

if you got some time with sue we all know that you enjoyed it the big if is did she.

how is sue's dad do .good we all hope.

keep us posted.

WM2SeedurWife, If you had been "following this blog" for more than just "some time" you would know that Sue HAS gone on weekend trips with a lover; Has gone to a previous 'lover' for 'stress relief' and always has her lovers 'bareback'
Yet she is still married to Steve, now for near30 years.

You see problems, Yes, it's good that you mention them, but you need to read further back before you make predictions.

Cheers, Harry

WM2SeedurWife said:
I have been following this blog for some time . If it's real and all he says is actually happening then the end result is this marriage is over . Soon she will stay the weekend with her lover and then even weekdays and just tell the daughter that mom is away on business . Soon all her stuff will be gone and her new life with her lover will begin . The tell-tale sign was when she went to her lover for emotional support about her father and not her hubby . Now she is making him use a condom while the lover gets her bareback . I wonder how long before her lover impregnates her . This husbands fantasy has turned into ......... THE END . There is nothing Steve can do ..... just get ready for when she says "we have to talk" .

I don't mean to rain on the parade here but this is a train wreck just waiting to happen . Sometimes fantasy should be left just that .... a fantasy .

WM2- It may not be as bad as you think. To add to what Harry has already outlined, in the past Sue has also enjoyed short trips with a previous Lover (perhaps 3-4 nights ???, I'm too lazy to reference right now). But the trips, which were not only physically but also emotionally intense, are detailed in the threads covering her time with Frank (her 3rd. long term Lover).
In terms of Sue becoming "impregnated", she is currently post-menopausal, so unless she does the whole Virgin- Mary thing, this is no longer a possibility.
Further, as you have made mention of STB's new status as a "condom-only" hubby, I would once again (I know I did so in post #6) like to offer --KUDOS-- to Steve, but more-so Sue for devising a method through which she can indulge Steve's desire for varying periods of Denial, while at the same time meeting her own needs and still (IMO the most significant effect) be true to the overall goal to continue to push the (sexual/emotional) envelope into new and unchartered territory yet again.
I know that I voiced much displeasure/concern in post #14 Denial-2 as I felt that Steve's acceptance of Sue's "kibosh" of the five week Denial period amounted to just that- a shrinking of the envelope. This new idea however is a keeper and, IMO, and puts all involved (even me, LOL) into a WIN-WIN situation. So again Steve Kudos for going there.

Thanks. Cscguy. For adding to my 'hurried' response to WM2's post, at the time I didn't have time for my normally extensive research,
Which Obviously WM2 didn't do,
You may be right WM2. But if you read Steve's entire journal you would see things more clearly,
This. Again is rushed. And from my iPhone,
Sorry for any 'typo's'
Cheers. Harry

Steve, this is an interesting turn of events, but not unexpected. I went back and reread your posts around Thanksgiving of 2012. Many of these themes were apparent during the "last days of Frank." Here's part of a post from Will during that time:

Steve You are being trained and conditioned. I told You that you handed over Your power to Sue. (Nothing wrong with this. If this is what You both want!!!) Now Sue is using it. Sue is not done with You. She has a plan. Your Little Journey into being a cuckold is not finnished Yet. Neither is Your training.

I share Will's point of view but I see it from the submissive side. I'll admit that I get very aroused observing Sue's increased level of control. She's bringing you along nicely. I believe that she is genuinely concerned with your well-being and wants to be sure that you are still along for the ride. As I've said here before there is nothing more gratifying to a dominant than a submissive who WANTS to serve.

As you cede more control (power) to Sue she is eating it up and you are getting what you want. Will can (and will) correct me if I'm wrong, but he's not being judgmental at all. He only wants to make sure that your eyes are open to these dynamics, and what you might expect in the future. You, and your story, have been with us for so long that we have all come to know you and truly care about you and your family. In many ways, we have become a community. Thanks for sharing!

Yes, I'm taking Wills comments as more advisory than anything else at this point.

It's becoming more and more interesting. She told me something last night that gave me food for thought. She told me that she's known I've had some sort of desire to "have to use condoms with me" ever since I volunteered to one that last night so long ago after she'd gotten her IUD. She reminded me that "I knew you wanted to use one even though you didn't have to" - and she added that she's also known since back then that I've been turned on by the idea of another guy using her pussy exclusively when I encouraged her to share that first-time with just her IUD with her lover instead of me.

As we got into it last night she started to talk to me very sexily and with a bit of sarcastic tease. "Tell me baby, you like the idea of not cumming in me, don't you?" and stuff like that. Man did she have me turned on. She apologized for being so tired on Friday when she came home but last night after we'd had dinner and our daughter was out like a light about 10pm (she was exhausted from her trip) Sue said to me that she was sorry. I actually wasn't totally sure about last night until, as she stood there she slid down her panties which was clearly a signal for me.

And she didn't restrict me to just the outside - I guess it being a day later, she was okay with me spreading her pussy lips apart and revealing her now well-used vagina. Something about seeing her pussy, not gaping, but certainly open was incredibly exciting. She let me lick, suck and enjoy all that there was to her pussy. I could definitely taste Roberts semen in her - a slightly bitter taste underneath her sweetness. When she'd cum several times she kind of pulled up at my shoulders and arms - a signal that she was ready.

I didn't ask - I didn't even flinch - as I moved up onto my knees between her spread legs - my cock was certainly hard enough and when I looked up at her she had a broad smile on her face as I reached for the condom.

I admit it was intense - and I thought maybe I should tell her I need to feel her - but I didn't. I wanted to give this time to her the way she wanted it. I wished I'd have pushed my cock into her once but I didn't. Instead I rolled the condom down over my cock and even I had to smile at how big and hard it looked encased in clear plastic.

She did cum as I fucked her. I could definitely feel her pussy tightening and her body clenching as she moaned loudly - I knew it may have been more from the mental aspect of me using the condom with her than my actual fucking her, but it didn't matter to either of us. I could feel her pussy get wetter as she moaned under me and yes - I definitely missed feeling her sweetness on my bare cock - but at the same time - she looked up at me after she'd gotten over the first orgasm and she moaned at me "only Robbie gets to cum in me" and then she looked up at me and said "I hadn't even thought but his is the only cock that can feel me inside too baby!".

That thought did get to me - that I may not get to feel her bare for a while. Damn did that get to me. I felt like my cock grew huge inside her as I really got into it. She lay back and pulled her legs back for me and she giggled and said "come one baby, it's your turn now" and then she added "it's nice that it won't be so messy when you're done". My head was reeling - we'd only been fucking for maybe 10-15 minutes and I could feel I was on the edge of a huge orgasm. She must have felt it too because she looked up at me and said "come on baby, fill that condom for me" - and that was it - just hearing her tell me that did it. I'm sure I"ll get more used to all of this - but not last night. I heard her say that and I started to grunt and I could feel a good 5 or 6 spurts as I collapsed down against her.

She hugged me tightly as I came down from my orgasm and she whispered how she loved me as I lay against her. When it was time a few minutes later I moved off of her and we both watched as I pulled my now softening cock out of her pussy. I knelt back on my knees and she sat up and she was the one who pulled the condom (now loose) off my cock and she held it up looking at the pool of cum in the tip. I was quiet as she played with it - squeezing it as she whispered "you came a lot baby" and a second later she looked up at me with this glazy look in her eyes and she said "it turns me on so that this isn't in me - I can't explain it" and with that she rubbbed her clit just for a moment and she seemed to cascade into her own orgasm. I was just amazed looking at her like that - it took her like a second to rub herself and go over the edge. Just for a moment though because a second later she giggled and said "whew, I needed that" as she sat herself up. She looked at me and with the condom in her hand she said "what should we do with this?" as she dangled it with it all in the tip. I halfway thought she might suggest I eat it or something but instead she just tied it in a knot and said "I guess it just goes in the trash now, huh?" with a little smile on her face.

Gotta run right now- but more later for sure as she's going out to go see her dad this afternoon and bring her mom back here for dinner.

She just left and I had some more time.

So, like I said above, she said that she's known about all the stuff I've fantasized about and that when she heard me say it all to her again, that she says that she realized that this is something that she wants to have fun with me. After I'd cum in the condom and she'd joked with me, she turned a bit serious and she said "is it so bad?". I started to talk and she looked at me and said "it's okay to have stuff like this turn you on, you know" and it was almost a question in a way from her. I looked at her and I said something about it not being what I'd thought. She held my hand and she said that she knew on one hand that I'd love her to come home from Roberts and to be with me like husband and wife - and she said that "we'll have that sometimes". But she held my hand and said that she found herself really turned on - and she said it "like you get" - when she thinks about the kind of fun we just had and she asked me "wasn't it good?".

I had to admit to her that it was very intense. She looked up at me and said in this really sympathetic and sexy voice "it's okay if you like Robert fucking me" - she said she didn't totally understand it still but she knew it turned me on and she said that I shouldn't fight it so much at times. I started to say that maybe she was right and she came closer to me and said something like "I'll say it if you will after me". I was confused at what she meant but I said "okay?". She looked at me and without flinching or looking away - she said "I want just Robbie to cum in me". My heart was pounding and she looked at me and said "I only want you to say it if you want to" and she paused and I'll never forget how she spoke when she said "I think you want to, I think you've wanted to try this for a long time now, haven't you?". I was speechless for just a few seconds but even now thinking back, it seemed like forever until I tried to talk. "I don't...." was what I started to say and she kissed me and said "all those times - I thought you let me go back for more but now I know, you wanted me to go back, didn't you?".

I swear, my head was spinning. She was bringing up so much different stuff. I looked at her and I finally took a big breath and I asked her "how long have you wanted this for?". She was quiet but then again said that "Since, you know, when Don was being pushy for it" that she thought that I was turned on by what he'd asked "and then, I thought you let me go to him day after day but now I think that you wanted me to, didn't you?" she said now with a playful voice. She looked at me closely and again said "it's okay if it's something you want, I just want you to say it to me". She lay back against the bed and she spread her legs apart. Wow was her pussy reddened - especially inside when she pulled it apart. "Does it turn you on to think about it?" I knew what she was asking - she didn't need to say it. "I think you want it but can't say it, is that right?". "That's how I felt till it just seemed right last week".

It was as if the entire time was in slow-motion when I'm sure this was maybe only a minute or two. But in that minute or two the entire world flashed before my eyes. She looked up at me and I knew she was trying to make it easier for me to say - and I think by this point that I was going to tell her anyway. "You'll have me again baby, I promise, but it's going to be something special for us .... can you wait to feel me again till then?". Even my cock was starting to throb at her teasing.

I started to say something and she rolled up onto one elbow and then sat up leaning on me and said "I'll still love you no matter what kinky stuff you like to try you know.....". Feeling her hug me - I guess in a way I felt like I had to say it - but it just came out. I said "okay. we can try this .... the condom wasn't so bad". She pulled away from me and looked at me and said "I want you to say it baby". I looked at her and after a second I said "okay, for now I won't cum in you". She didn't move and just breathed in and I realized what she wanted to her was "and only Robbie will cum in you". As I said it her whole face brightened up and she hugged me tightly and said "thank you - you are right - this is a lot of fun when we do it together".

I said something like "you've been thinking about this for that long?" and she proceeded to say that she'd been too preoccupied with Brad to really notice much about how I was responding to it all other than she knew that "you liked a naughty wife....". But when Don started to push her, she said she wasn't ready for it but she could see in me how my responses and then other actions - and she brought up both the first time with the IUD and then she said "you wanted that same feeling again when I had it taken out and you let me go that first time too". She said she knew then that I had this arousal at this kind of stuff. She said that she'd started to feel more free about sharing this sort of thing with me but when we talked so openly and I said things that I did, that she seemed to feel like she could too - and she said that she started to think back at what she said "lots of things you did" that denied me and gave her to her lover more.

I asked her about her getting too deep with Robert and she said "don't you worry about that baby .... we both know whats going on now and he thinks it's fun what we're doing but it's not more than that for either of us", after which she began to extol about how big his cock gets sometimes and again how he loves that she can take it all. I mentioned that there must have been plenty of pillow-talk when they weren't fucking. She said that yeah, they do talk closely and openly about most everything - but she says that it's never been where they are professing their love or attraction for each other. "Of course I tell him how good it was and he tells me how he seems to always want me" but that there isn't the lovey-dovey talk.

And now, I'm horny again thinking about all of this.

I'll post more later if there's time.

So the next date you go bareback is tbd right? For now on it is condom only? I think that is a fair deal. Good for both of you.

Steve, I'm happy to know Your listening (not doing what I say). But at least hearing. I am not trying to be mean spirited in anyway with you. In many ways Your coming to grips with what you are and what the world as a whole told You. You have to be. A strong male. Husband. Father, sole male in your wife's life in all things. But there is something deep inside that says different. You have said You are sorry here more that once for having these feeling. Like Your the Only One in World. Let me tell You Its guys like You that Have brought so much joy to My Life. No I Don't put them down (Yes some want it). But they and You are what You are. And You have women Who Love You for what you are. Your Just Not Alone But Your here with so many others like You.
People who understand. And then there are Others like Me. But We are all Your Friends.

Steve I have been out of pocket and have gotten behind in reading on what has been going on so there was a lot to do today. I thought it was great that Sue offered to let you have her with a condom. I have read your threads really from the start when Sue when on her business trip. One of the things I have enjoyed is how you have described your closeness with Sue as well as mind blowing sex.

During this time with Robert I have worried about you two losing that connection that you shared. This journey has been interesting in many ways. First it is amazing to me how calm you seem through most of this, as I have only experienced a small fraction of what you have and there were times I am really strung out. Secondly with the regard to the connection, I like what you said about you and her being more than sex and I agree you have demonstrated that many times over. I know you do not post a great deal about the normal part of your lives but it shows up from time to time. What I think was great was the fact that Sue said she wanted to connect with you at times and the denial period was really keeping her from having all of what she wanted. At one point you posted that you worried about not being involved with her as much with what was going on with Sue and Robert. I thought the same as I read your posts however, Sue took care of that with this plan. Let's face it this is an awesome solution. If you want to let your mind go wild and think about only Robert having her you can do that. If you want to just make love to your wife you can do that but only with a condom. Sue also can do the same thing. She can think about the fact only Robert gets her bareback or she can think of connecting with her husband the way she wants only difference is he wears a condom.

Let's face it cuckolding is about the mind games and this is an absolutely great way to deal with this current reality. I just wanted to share some of my thoughts about your new situation between you and Sue. I have enjoyed your threads a great deal!

I happened to come by here before turning in and saw Pac's last post and I wanted to say that this isn't always easy for me. No matter what, it is my wife who is going off and having her time and the coming back. I do feel a lot of angst at times - a lot of, lets say, less than good feelings. Perhaps I'm remiss in posting about them here but I find when I have those thoughts, that going online is often the last thing I really want to do. I try to find things to do to occupy my time, but we all know that no matter what, I know what she's doing.

Even now, I admit to having second thoughts. I realize what Will and others have been saying, about her taking more control, have been true - and I think that's maybe the last fear that I think we are both working our way through. I am sure I will regret, at times, decisions or things that I've said or actions that have been put into motion. But she also has promised that if I ever truly need her that I can have her - so perhaps that is the ultimate test that maybe we're both looking for. It scares the heck out of me - but at the same time gives me the most intense arousal - to think that she might wait for me to make that decision, when I need to feel her again - versus her telling me she wants me bare one night.

What I can say is what others here like Harry have posted. So far, it's all been good - well, maybe not always, but overall, it's all been good. I admit that at times I do think about and even sometimes regret having started all of this. But the rest of the time, I guess maybe because she's been good to and with me all along - that I just don't have the apprehension that even I thought I'd have. I admit that it is a bit different, sometimes too much for me to admit to myself, but I do like that she has sex with other guys. Every time I look at her - naked or dressed - for years now it's simply turned me on too much to try to deny - that I like her having sex with other guys. It even sounds weird to me at times - but it is what it is. As I said, it's one of the things that drew me to her and that's become very apparent to me now.

Right now, I think that she knows me very well and knows very well what turns me on - even if I won't admit it to myself. That she's been listening and putting it all together is one thing, but I suppose - maybe it's the sign of a good marriage, that 2 people grow together - so maybe this is a sign of a good thing that she's accepted it and now - in a strange way - that she's taking my own fantasies as starting points for her own? I'm going to say it again, but seeing her wanting this - wanting to try this - and yes - wanting to have fun with it with me - I think this is maybe the next place for us to go together.

But it is late - and I am starting to get poetic so I'm going to sign off and bid adieu.

STB

great update and it look's lke that you and sue have made some.deal's and now need to work out the kink's hope all goes well with last one.

has sue told you what and how sshe is going to see robbie for the next few week's. is she going to see him today sometime.

how is sue's dad doing hope he is getting better.

keep us posted.

Steve, again I must thank you for your beautifully revealing sharing of your thoughts, hopes, and fears. Before I go on, I wish to apologize to you for the impertinence of my questions—way too many—most being ones you can’t satisfactorily answer or would not want to ****** to the forum at this time. But mostly I want to apologize for writing a summary. Summaries always suffer from being condensed and as such simplify things that must remain complex. I previously read all your posts. My intent was primarily to remind you that your sharing, including Sue’s thoughts, helps me and many other readers to better understand their own feelings.
I agree with those who are optimistic regarding your future life together with Sue. I see Sue caring immensely for you. She looks into your eyes, she listens to your words, she detects your body language and she reconciles what she sees you need and want with her needs and wants—acts of a true life partner. From what you have revealed I see little critical danger for your relationship. At bottom Sue has said in years past and implies most days through her words and actions that she will not hurt you more than the angst you desire. At bottom, again only from your words, I believe that Sue would drop all extra-marital acts or do whatever else is needed to ensure your happy life together. Ultimately I see the exploration you two are sharing together as an exploration of one aspect of your relationship with most other aspects being protected and mostly undisturbed. Sometime in the future I expect these adventures will become a pleasant memory, a joy in fully exploring aspects of your relationship most married couples are not prepared, or too afraid, to attempt. I, again only from your writings, believe that you two have a strong and committed relationship that is stronger than most ‘successful’ marriages.

Are you a cuckold? That depends on one’s definition. In my mind you are not. Firstly you have not lost control. You have only ceded it. If the angst becomes unbearable, Sue will stop or adjust to meet your needs. So, effectively you have a safeword which would be lovingly respected. Secondly, while you are rightly pleased that Sue is doing more because see wants the expanded experiences, it appears to me through your writings that you are and will remain the key motivator. So at the very least, you are topping from the bottom. Your sensitivity combined with your strength of conviction shows me that if need be you could abandon, or modify, or take a break from this experiment. You together appear to me to be capable of a complete loving mutually supporting family life absent the adventure if that was best for you two. So, if you are a ‘cuckold’, you are a voluntary one, not an addicted one. So is your marriage safe? In my mind yes because you both care more about each other and your life partnership than the pleasures and satisfactions and complexities the adventure provides. I do not see you two falling over the brink as some have feared.
Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and progress with others. I expect you are helping many people.

Last edited:
George - thanks. I will say that I have a much more relaxed attitude about Sue and Robert and their time since she's admitted that it's not going to turn into a big emotional thing between them. I would say most definitely, that if that had happened, that I saw things in her that I saw when she was seeing Brad where there was danger - then I would most likely not be sitting by idly and enjoying the torment, but I would be much more on the edge.

You disagree that I'm a cuckold - but then that depends on your definition of things. To me, that I enjoy knowing my wife will have sex with her lover - and now to the denial of me - that to me defines, at least some of the essential parts of it. You say that because I haven't ceded control I'm not. To be honest, this is one area that I do have some worries about. Sue most definitely has a part of her that enjoys being in control. I love her and if she truly wanted it, I probably wouldn't say no - but I'd also be lying if that wouldn't worry me - mainly from me knowing it and not necessarily from her doing anything, but knowing she could....

I think I've said here before that I do want to try the safeword thing - and I'm thinking that perhaps the last night we're away in August - that I'll possibly "insist" on having her bare if she hasn't agreed to before then. At least that's my thoughts for right now.

Some, George included, have asked for "Sue's side of thing". I think I've always tried to present what she tells me as well as what I see - and I've tried to fill in the blanks from what I know or think. She's said that "it's nothing" about the time they spend together when they're not in bed - but I also know that I'm sure that they aren't just lying there watching TV. From her side - she's said that they just talk about anything and everything - "really no different than you and I" she said. Yet, I also know - and to be honest - it's the part that I try to avoid thinking about - I know that if she's like she is with me - that she is nestled up against him, both still naked, and that his hand is probably caressing her breasts or even enjoying running his fingers through her wet pussy as she'll let me do at times. I'm not naive - I know these moments happen. Just as I'm sure that at one point or another she's told him she loves him - whether it's as she's cumming with him as she'll often yell out - or whether it's him caressing the small of her back as she lays there falling asleep next to him. I know these moments very well and I know it's not all innocent.

But those moments also turn me on incredibly. I do love the eroticness of it - that she is letting herself enjoy that moment with her lover. It wasn't easy the first time I saw her with another guy - and in a way, it really never does change - I think I've just gotten used to the shock side of it and now am more focused on her pleasure and her arousal - much the same way as I still get a thrill peeking through the doorway or spying on her as she masturbates. I've always questioned if it's any different? She looks so beautiful as she brings herself to the edge over and over again - and then, to see her bury the dildo deep in her pussy and to see her body respond as she writhes in pleasure - it's beautiful. But it's so much of the same beauty with another guy doing it to her - whether I'm seeing it in person or whether I can only see it from what she says and shares - it doesn't matter.

Anyway - I do need to get my workday in order here. I'm sure I'll post more thoughts later. I'll also re-read George's list of questions and see if there are any that I'd like to answer.

She's not seeing Robert tonight but she's already said she will see him tomorrow, Tuesday evening. And I should also add that she's definitely relaxing the whole panty-thing. She came to bed with just a long-t-shirt on last night and I noticed. She giggled and said "it's not an invitation" but as with everything else, she said I shouldn't assume anything was different. She did have panties on this morning - and I didn't ask anything - just am taking all of this in, seeing what she wants.

Steve, I agree. Trying to define cuckold for your activities is an empty exercise. The label is merely that, a shorthand convenience. Your relationship is unique. You have defined it by Sue’s and your actions and have placed it in words through your posts.

From your writings I understand that Sue expects the Robert relationship to run its course, as a ‘summer fling’. For Sue, the sex is good, the interaction with you is great, the communications have never been better, and your intimacy is enhanced. She has ‘feelings’ for Robert. But those feelings do not approach the love she has for you.

But how will the ‘summer fling’ end? An ending precipitated by Robert saying “This is great with you Sue. But I need to find a life partner. And we both know that can’t be you. So, let’s bring this to an end.” That’s a fine and natural conclusion. Another possible proposed conclusion is “…So, let’s screw less while I’m looking”. Yuck. In that case I expect you would help Sue say no. Or possibly Sue will decide she should ‘release’ Robert so he can find his future path. In any case you will help her during her grieving period.

When will the ‘summer fling’ end? The when question affects both of your decisions. In your writings you interpret Sue’s actions as, among other things, getting the most out of a Robbie relationship before it ends. So short-term intensifying is the order of the day. I agree. One of the sadder memories is of situations that one did not experience fully. So, I suggest you consider if you want to encourage Sue to experience the Robert relationship to an even greater extent over the short term before it ends.

With you open communications you have created together you might say such things as:
Eventually your Robert relationship will end because he needs a true life partner to have children and grow old with. So let’s make the best of it now. I understand you enjoy these aspects (list) with Robert. I think you might further enjoy these things (list) if they occurred more often or more intensely. And you might enjoy these things (list) if they were to be added to what we do. Are there other things you might like to intensify or add?

After discussions you might say:
Dear, I think you and I would get even more out of this experience if we intensified (these) and added (these). How about we do more of (this and this) until (date, event, end of Robert relationship, etc.) and add (this and this) until (date, event, end of Robert relationship, etc.).

Like all things such a suggestion carries both potential benefits and potential risks. You two would get the benefit of further growing this aspect of your marriage. You would run the risk of accelerating the natural expansion of the cuckolding experience that is already occurring. Thus there would be less time to adapt and to understand each other.

Or, following current experience, after mentioning that the Robert interlude will come to an end, you might suggest possible 'for now' intensifications and additions and ask if she is thinking of others. And then wait to see what Sue later surprises you with. I think this used to be called "Putting a bee in her bonnet".

Good afternoon.

George - you ask a lot of good questions.

The subject of the future of Sue and Robert hasn't come up recently but based on what she's shared in the past and what I see now, my suspicion is that come September or October, that things are going to begin to wind down. I know from the past that once we get into the holidays, that her time tends to become more and more consumed by things at home and in the family - so if things haven't faded by then, I suspect that her time constraints will most likely hasten it along.

Sue hasn't really mentioned him looking for a future partner recently - but then again, I'm not sure that's something that they'd share over/after sex. But one thing, she has spoiled him for sure - both in her willingness and ability to take all of him. I can't say that I've felt much of a difference myself when it's been my time with her, but I suppose she does feel a bit looser in a way, especially if I can feel it through a condom. But she said that he hasn't been with many women who are able to accommodate him so she may have altered his desires in that sense. Similarly, she says that his desire to be a father is still there - and that outside their play with the subject during sex, that he most definitely still wants that. I will say one other thing on this subject and that's that Sue most definitely knows she's in the rebound-position right now. And she's made reference to him wanting to have waited at least a year or more before he was ready for anything serious relationship-wise.

You bring up good points though about how this will end for them - when it does. I don't think that Sue would want to share him sexually - especially not if the other woman he would be with might be a potential future wife for him - I think if she found that out, that she would do as you said and at first, decrease their time together - but if she detected that he was at all serious, I'm pretty sure she'd sever things with him. That's a familiar feeling as I think it's how she felt when Brad moved away with his family. And you're right, she'll need my comfort and support.

I'm unsure as to what else might be included in things between them - her latest request has kind of thrown me a bit. I do think that they, or at least she is going to want to try to spend another night or more together with him. She hasn't said it, but I expect it.

Gotta run - prep for a 2pm call.

Users who are viewing this thread