• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An unexpected turn

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Well friends, I guess now we wait. I think this will become a little like the Apollo missions when the radio blackout started. Have they survived or burnt up on re-entry (I know). I just hope things work out well. No reason to assume not.

Personally, I think Steve should start a new thread when vacation is over. Actually, I've already 'packaged this one up.'
Sue will go back to Robert, but it will be different with them. There will be a new adgenda, to find a suitable 'child bearing wife' for Robert.
How much will Sue help him in that quest?
Hmmm, could be an interesting new chapter for Steve!

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Harry

i do agree with you on this one.

i do not know how fast sue will want to help him find. someone to take her place she like's his cock to much. amd the thing's it does to her and for her.

i do think also that robert will not be in a big ruch. to replace sue he like's that she can take all of him. and i think he has fallen for her alittle now that they have opened up to each other.

hope that sue and stb enjoy there time away and come back ready for a new chapter to start.

keep us posted.

Hey all - greetings from vacation.
Not sure where to start but Sue teased me mercilessly on the plane flight and she made it clear why she was running off to the plane's restroom twice during the flight - as she'd expected, she'd spent most of Friday morning in bed with Robert - and indeed cut it closer than we'd wanted to get to the airport - I chastised her "was that really necessary" and she giggled back that "you'll enjoy it later".

She wasn't kidding - by the time we landed, got our rental car and got to our rented home - I was horny for her for sure and the kids were itching to go out adventuring on bikes.

When we had the house to ourselves in early evening we went up to the bedroom where she encouraged me to go down on her - and this time she said "baby, this time you can go inside if you want". Suprisingly she was horny too and as I licked and sucked at her pussy she was getting into it and talking to me about how "good Robbie fucked me" and later on she said "suck it good" and she leaned up at me with my face between her legs she said "when I feel all his stuff is out of me - that's when you can have me bare again". I should have kept licking away but hearing that my cock got hard and I told her that it was time. I donned my condom (she smiled not having to have asked me) and damn if I didn't slip right into her pussy.

Maybe it was spending the morning with him lodged deep in her pussy but she accepted my cock without any effort or resistance!!! Knowing I'd have her bare in another day or two really got me horny and she asked me to tell her about it. I wasn't totally up to all that banter but I did tell her how horny it made me knowing she'd been fucking him all morning - and I made it a point to tell her that after tasting him in her - that I loved how his cum made her feel so slippery inside!!!

It didn't matter though - I wasn't going to last very long and that was the truth - just a few minutes after starting I think even she knew I wasn't going to last very long. She looked up at me and said "come on baby, fill that condom for me" and somehow hearing her say that just got me off. I pumped into her deeply before letting go in the condom as I collapsed against her and all I could say was "wow - that was intense". She hugged me deeply and said "I know you needed that" - and a moment later as I knelt back and pulled out of her - she sat up and pulled the condom off my cock and she held it up and said "wow - you REALLY did need that" and even I was proud of how much cum I'd left in the condom.

She held it in her hand and said how hot it felt and she then looked up at me and said "I know it hasn't been easy for you - but you have to know how much it turns me on that you haven't cum in me now for a while". I looked at her and said that it's been almost 6 weeks since I'd felt her bare. She closed her eyes as I said that and I could tell she had an intense rush as I said it and she thought about it. She opened her eyes and pulled me to her and kissed me and she said she hasn't felt this alive in years and years. She put her finger into her pussy and felt around and said "a few more days baby" and she took her finger out and she licked it off and said "turns me on that I can still taste him in me - so you need to wait a little longer". I joked back that I'd only brought the last four condoms and she said "well, then you'll just have to go back down on me for the next 4 days!".

Now, come yesterday afternoon we were all out at the beach and Sue came back from the beach a little earlier than me - as I walked up to the house, the bathroom shades/drapes were open just a bit and through the window I could see her changing - including seeing her naked. When I came in and told her she giggled and said "yeah, I saw some guys were out in the yard next door" - I was dumbfounded. I looked at her and said "you mean you meant to give them a show?!" She giggled again and said "it's vacation - what happens on vacation stays on vacation, right?".... "besides they probalby didn't see anything". I pulled her up to me and said "you wanted them to see you, didn't you?" As we kissed she moaned "yeah, oh my god I was shaking as I got undressed knowing they could maybe see me!".

Needless to say I used my next condom now leaving me only 2 more. Today - everyone's out at the beach and I came back to check on a few things so I'm not sure what the rest of the afternoon is going to bring but I know that by the end of the trip - damn my nuts will be drained for sure!!!!

Steve, I'm glad you and Sue are having a "fun time" in the 'far north-east'. Actually wish we were there instead of the 'record breaking' heat in the Arizona Desert. I know the temp. There is not 110 except maybe in Sue's pussy.

Cheers, Harry

STB
great post harry i do agree with the in sue's pussy.

glad to hear from you today we all did not look for you to post till you got back.

soumd's like ypu and sue are having a great time. and you can hope that you and her sit down and talk about what you and her and robbie want in to happen next. and you and sue can have it all worked out by the end of your all's vacation.

you both have a very good time and stay well. and keep letting sue know how much you want her.

keep us posted.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where to start this morning. I didn't think I'd have some time to post here but the kids are either still sleeping or on their computers and Sue went to take a walk on the beach so here I am.

Like I said, I'm not sure where to start as things are just all over the place and we've already been talking about a lot of stuff. I'm sure I'll get to posting about the stuff we talked about yesterday as we took a long walk down the beach. Sue admitted that maybe this is her version of a mid-life crisis - she said that she'd never admitted that she had all of these crazy thoughts and desires - until now and she held my hand tightly and said that she was glad I was okay with her. I told her that I'd always be okay and would always love her and she said that she hoped I would say that as she just feels that - before it's too late, that she wants to try and do things that she'd previously put out of her mind.

All sorts of stuff - she's said she wants to learn to scuba-dive and that she wants to learn to cross-country ski. She wants to take a cooking class and she wants to try yoga. That stuff is all minor but there's a sound to her voice when she spoke about it that has a different tone - one of wanting it instead of just talking about it.

Sex too. She giggled and said that she expects that Robert is going to move on - as others here have said - before winter gets here. But it's the way she said it - truly like a teenager having a summer-fling. I asked her if leaving the windows open in the house so she could be seen was another thing she wanted to do - she hesitated for a moment before telling me yes. I told her that I thought it was very hot that she did that and she giggled and said in this questioning voice "so you'd be okay with me doing it for the rest of the week?". After I nodded yes and told her she'd be making them horny she giggled and said that she thought it'd be really sexy if they were masturbating because of her. I stopped walking and just looked at her in amazement at how open she'd become. She said that she's become much more comfortable with herself and with her sexuality.

Anyway - there's more to that conversation but what I wanted to post here was our conversation before/during/after sex last night. She too noted that I would be down to one condom after last night. As we began our foreplay she lay back and put a finger into her pussy and tasted it like she'd done the night before and she giggled and said that tomorrow night (Monday) that I could finally have her without a condom again. I looked up from between her legs and again just stared at her - this vacation was really relaxing her and lowering her inhibitions from how she was talking now so sexily and calmly. She saw me looking at her and she commented again that I could "go inside her pussy" and I didn't miss the opportunity. I didn't taste anything but her but it was still delicious and without much effort at all she came easily and she even put her hand on the back of my head as she pulled her legs back to let me lick her more as she rode out her orgasm.

I knew when she'd come down that it was our turn now. I pulled the next to last condom apart and out of the foil wrapper and she giggled and said how hard I looked. I moaned that I wanted her more and more. As I pulled the condom into place she spread her legs and I moved to kneel between them. With one hand she spread her pussy apart for me and with the other she guided my cock into her. As I pushed into her she looked up at me and said "thank you". I knew what she was saying that for and I just said "you're welcome". She seemed to really get into it as I pushed all the way in and I ground myself into her. She moaned back how turned on she was and then she added "and how you're still not cumming in me".

Maybe I shouldn't have played it up or gone along but at that moment it felt great. I moaned back that I loved how her pussy was just for her lover to cum in. Me saying that seemed to start things up - she moaned back how horny she was when she thinks about it. I could feel it - she wanted to be able to play and have fun with this - and this was definitely one of those moments. I told her that it turned me on that she'd had so much sex with Robert and how wet she always seemed to be from him. She told me how she loved feeling him cum in her. Back and forth it went - she'd say something and then I would. At one point I told her that it turned me on that her pussy and womb were undoubtedly coated with his cum and that seemed to again set her off towards orgasm. She moaned how she'd cum with him many times. But it was when she told me how comfortable his cock was in her now and how she knew her pussy had changed shape to accommodate him - that was when I let go again and grunted away as I came deep in her. She pulled her legs in around me to make me grind up against her as I could feel not just her pussy but her whole body shake.

What I wanted to get to posting about however, wasn't the good sex we'd just had or how great it felt to cum with her so effortlessly and so satisfyingly. No - it was afterwards as I lay against her and we caught our breath. I pushed up away from her but she held me with her legs. She got up on her elbows a bit and then slowly let me pull out. She said she wanted to watch and damn if she didn't start to breathe in harder as I pulled out of her. She leaned up and breathed in deeply as I pulled fully out of her and she again grabbed my cock and slowly slid off the condom. "you seem to cum so much sometimes". I told her that she'd really gotten me turned on and she smiled and said the same and that it turned her on incredibly to see the condom full of my cum. She looked up and said to me that she hoped it didn't bother me but that as we were about to cum together, she hesitated for a moment and then said that she thought about me not cumming in her at that moment and it really turned her on. I lay down next to her and held her for a second and told her that she was beautiful when she came beneath me "for whatever reason".

Thing was, as we lay there she looked up at me and said "you know, you don't 'have to' if you don't want to?". It honestly took me a moment to realize what she'd said because my first response was "huh? what do you mean?" and then as she started to say "you know..." it registered with me. My eyes must have been like saucers as I came out of my post-fuck daze. I looked over at her and said "is that what you'd want?". She held my hand and said "I don't know .... it sure turns me on to think about sometimes". I started to say something - not sure what but she interrupted and said "but that's not fair to you". Again, in hindsight I probably shouldn't have said what I did - but maybe it's the truth? I told her that "they're not that bad" referring to the condoms - and then I think I realized what I'd said because I added "but I was really looking forward to feeling you again". She held me tightly and said "you're right, I'm being selfish" which put me in a weird place so I calmed her and said "no, you're not ... I guess you're just being honest like you wanted". She held me tightly and said that she was sure it was just a phase she was going through but she said that she loved how sexy she felt "knowing" that both of us were turned on by having just Robert cumming in her. I moaned back something like "we'll see" and she said something like "we can always decide when the time comes baby" and she pulled me in for a deep kiss.

I probably should have pushed to talk more about it last night but I didn't - we mellowed out and she giggled that she "didn't have a mess to clean up" and that we could just snuggle into bed after she did one thing". I didn't know what to expect until she went under the blanket and sucked my cock clean and then came back up and said "now you're all ready for bed" and as I said, we spooned up and watched something on TV till we dozed off.

So - it's now Monday morning and there's this huge pink elephant in the room between us. I'm sure the alcohol helped the conversation but she was pretty clear that she'd be turned on if I didn't cum in her. I have one more condom left and I'm contemplating seeing her reaction tonight when I put it on even though she'd said I could have her bare. It's weird to say it - but even typing this right now, my cock is hard thinking about it. There IS something really erotic getting into bed with her to have sex and to think about not cumming in her pussy. Seeing her lying beneath me - spreading her legs for me - and yet at the same time, knowing I'm not going to cum in her!!! And to know she has the same thoughts?! That's the weird/crazy part - that she is turned on by these same thoughts?

If it wasn't for my "need" to feel her again, maybe this wouldn't be that difficult. I have some memories of the few times I'd used condoms before being with Sue - and the sex was still good and I still recall that feeling of conquest afterwards - maybe it's just that I cum and that we cum that is what's the more important part for us? And yet, at the same time - oh my god - knowing HE gets to cum in her! That is the kicker to me that gives me the strangest most intense sexual feelings that leave me oddly satisfied.

I think I am going to do it tonight - use the last condom with her and see her reaction and response.

STB

great update and if you do use the last one tonight. have fun and we all know you will enjoy it.

hope the weather stay's good for you and sue all week.

keep us posted.

STB,
May I first of all say that I greatly enjoy and appreciate reading your updates from your holiday. Clearly every day is becoming like a weekend and a Wednesday night rolled into one for some time at least and I'm glad you are both enjoying that. But ..

I do believe that your holiday will better suit your long term interests if you both treated it as a 'time out' from your otherwise secret lives. Sue's with Robert, and all those personal moments with him that she chooses not to share with you (however trivial). Yours with the community here, which you choose not to share with Sue (I'm not trying to say you should).

Your re-connection is not just a sexual one, not just about condoms or not. It's a personal one too. I really think that you will both benefit from making that fully for the time you are away. Your posting to a certain extent is a venting / releasing of emotion that would otherwise spill out in some truth shared with Sue. One which might bring you closer still in some way, just as she will have to vent herself fully with you in the absence of Robert (I assume she isn't secretly texting him). You both deserve that. We don't, but will still enjoy your new perspectives when you get back, perhaps as Harry suggests in a new thread. Who knows, events may warrant it by then ...

Clearly, this is all simply my opinion. It's my personality defect that makes me actually write it down ...

Either way, I hope the rest of your time away goes as well as it has clearly has so far.

Peak, I fully agree with you!!!

A vacation is just that. A vacation, from life as it is at work and the other, "Day to day stresses."

Any issues that, "tag along" will detract from the purpose of the vacation. It would have been better if the Laptop or Blackberry were left at home! That was what I expected when I said that I 'didn't expect to read anything that happened there untill after it was over'

Although, I certainly don't want to "micromanage" your lifestyle, Just try to give some sane advise from time to time.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Well, I think they'll figure it out for themselves, but my two cents is, if it feels good, do it. If it turns both of them on to keep using condoms -- and it appears that it does, especially Sue -- then why shouldn't they keep at it? I don't see any danger signals to their continued intimacy or emotional bond. Going bare just for the sake of making a point that doesn't need to be made seems kind of artificial to me. But, as I said, they'll figure it out.

Well, you'd have thought I gave her a diamond bracelet or something from how she reacted last night when I pulled the last condom out of the drawer and put it on. I'd thought about it and it worked out exactly as I'd hoped it would - she loved that I willingly did it and without asking or confirming with her. She looked at me as I used a little lubricant and pushed into her and we both knew what the other was thinking. "It turns you on doesn't it?" she asked. It did - I looked at her and said "it drives me crazy that you only want his cum in you" and man did I push into her at that moment which brought about this surge from her that - I guess if I hadn't been in her, she would have squirted all over - all at once her pussy gaped open and then clamped down as the wetness spread from her. I could feel it even through the condom - so warm and deeply slippery.

She was totally into it and told me that I could "use Robbies pussy ..." but that "it's only for him to cum in .....". Damn if that didn't get to me and a moment later it felt like I'd burst the condom with how heavily I came. She felt me crest in my own orgasm and pulled her legs around me to pull me in deep as she pushed up against me and she too exploded just after me. I kept thrusting in and out of her as she rode out her lengthened orgasm only to pull me close to her as I think she needed to hold back a tear at the end. She hugged me tightly and said that she loved me and loved that I'd do this for her and that it meant so much to her.

I stayed buried deep in her pussy for as long as I could - even as I was shrinking I was still enjoying the sensations of feeling her pussy flutter as I'd push in and then pull back again. She moaned as I coaxed another orgasm out of her after which she fell back against the bed heaving for her breath. She held me with her legs, not letting me go even as my cock continued to shrink. Finally - when she caught her breath she got up on her elbows and again she stared intently as my wet latex covered cock came slithering out of her wet open pussy.

I knelt back as she just lay there with her eyes sort of glazed over as she started at my cock in my hand holding the condom on it. It was me who had the better view of her pussy spread open and seeing the darkened pink insides - at that moment I wished I'd not used a condom or that Robert was here as the sight would have been that much better if there was some cum dribbling out of her to add a bit more "truth" to the moment. She reached out and put her hand instead of mine on my now softened cock and she slid the condom into her hand. Again her eyes had this glazy look to them as she turned to me and said how horny she was that I hadn't cum in her. She sat up next to me and kissed me and said that it meant a lot to her that I'd done what I had - and that she understood that it turned me on as much as it did her.

As she kissed me she looked at me and said "tomorrow I want just you". And she said that "after tonight and what you did, I want us to make passionate love" and after she kissed me she looked at me right square in the eyes and said "and I want you in me tomorrow" she said that I proved myself and that tomorrow (tonight now!) that she said "after almost 8 weeks - its time to have some of your stuff in me again baby".

I did not buy any more condoms - and she's already hinted that come 10:30pm or so that we're going to go out for a romantic walk on the beach with some wine and it's pretty obvious that both kids know what we want after that as when we said we'd be turning in after that they didn't say a word.

So - that's it - the end of the drought is coming.

STB

how did it go did you end your dry spell. with sue last night hope all is well with you and the family. and the weather is good at the beach.

enjoy the sun and you both have alot of fun.

keep us posted.

Our son took our car last night and took his sister and their friends to the movies so Sue and I had some alone time.

There wasn't a whole lot of teasing early on - hardly any at all except for during foreplay where I teased her pussy with my finger and told her that unless she said otherwise, my cock was going in her bare. She giggled and said "you think you remember how it feels?" - and she was right. She teased me that this will be the first time I'll feel her without a condom in over 7 weeks and she suggested "you should go slow so you enjoy and remember it". That brought a bit of question to me as to whether last night was a one-time thing or whether she'd let me enjoy her bare the rest of the trip (till Saturday).

She went down on me sucking me till I was really hard and that was when she asked me to talk to her more. She was really into sucking me as I told her that I'd thought a lot about how much sex she'd had with Robert in the past few weeks. Her eyes peered up at me as I talked and I told her that it turned me on that she'd fucked him like 25 or more times in these past 7 weeks. She pulled her mouth off of my cock to moan at my thoughts.

I know that after fucking for the past few nights, that my cock was pretty tired out - but the thought - and then soon - sight of her naked body waiting for me seemed to bring my desire up even more.

As I said, it wasn't that much teasing as just talking sexily about it - she wasn't taunting me at all, but instead, was sharing her thoughts and feelings. When I pushed her legs back and got between them - I looked up at her and for a moment I thought she might have second thoughts and ask me to not do it - but instead, she reached down and guided my cock to slip up and down between her pussy lips and a moment later the sweet interior of her vagina was on display for me.

I told her how turned on it made me to look down at her like that and yes - to think about her lying this way for Robert. She looked back at me and said that she feels so comfortable with him now that she never hides anything from him and she made it clear that "he's had all of me .... well except my ass....". As she rubbed the tip of my cock around her opening she said to me "do you like knowing he fucks me like he does?". I pushed into her and she had my answer.

She was wet - but not nearly wet enough for how I wanted to feel her. I recognized that it'd been several days since Robert had cum in her and in an instant I realized just how much he must cum in her for her to feel as wet as she does most of the times we've been together - compared to last night. I pushed the head of my cock into her and she felt a little dry so I reached for some lubricant (I noticed she'd remembered to bring it) and once I was lubed up - oh my god - I felt her for the first time bare in so long.

The feeling of her slick wetness surrounding my cock - the warmth and depth of her pussy felt incredible. She pulled her knees way back and encouraged me to "feel all of me" and a second later she added "Robbie gets me really wet and open like this".

Wow - even this morning while they're all down at the beach and I'm back here getting the BBQ going for lunch - even now 12 hours later - my cock feels totally drained. After she said that and pulled her knees back - damn if I didn't push all the way into her and we just lay there together - I didn't pull out or push in but we just lay there with my cock deep in her as we ground against each other. Every moment that went by her pussy got wetter and wetter - and yes - more and more open. I know it was probably in my head - but I swear her pussy felt cavernous inside and the thought that Robert had stretched her out filled my head.

I can't remember much more that she or I said - just a whole lot of grunting and groaning. As i said, I was pretty satiated going into it - so I was able to fuck her for a long time (relatively speaking) - and we moved from position to position - including her sharing one of her favorites with Robert - for her to lie on her stomach with her butt pushed up in the air and for me (or Robert) to be behind her straddling her legs. Essentially keeping her legs together while I pushed into her from behind. I immediately realized that this is a better position for him than me since he's longer than me as I couldn't get that deep a stroke into her but I knew he could and it turned me on that she'd probably cum for him many times in this position.

But eventually - no matter what - there is one position I love above all others - missionary with her on her back and her legs spread and held back by my arms. She was eager to get into that position as I think she was ready for me to cum in her before I was. I rode her in that position for quite a while - even having to apply a little more lubricant. She was a trooper and lay there for me and told me to enjoy it as much as I could. And enjoy I did. The intense feeling of her bare pussy sucking at my cock as I pushed in and pulled back out of her was incredible.

I know she said some things at the end to get me to finally explode but I would be lying if I said I could remember them. She'd made one comment about me "enjoying it bare while I can" that did get to me as it confirmed she wanted to go back to how it was after our trip. And I confess, despite the intense arousal feeling her bare pussy - it was the thought of using a condom with her in the future and thinking that Robert will continue to cum in her - that really got me off.

I think she again may have had a fleeting thought about me not cumming in her at the end - and even I confess to having the thought to pull out of her and jerk-off onto her stomach did cross my mind. But the open warm wetness that I was feeling was just too much and sooner rather than later I pushed into her one last time and she pulled me tightly, not forgetting how I feel when I'm just about to cum, and held me in her deeply as I emptied my pent up desires.

She didn't cum at the end - she'd cum so much along the way that by the end she was happy to just lie there - but as I came she did let out this awesomely sexy low moan as she felt the steam of my cum coating her pussy. She held me in place and squeezed with her pussy to pull me through the last of my orgasm.

And then it was done! Damn - I had a sheen of sweat covering me and I felt like I'd wrung out my nuts into her.

She held me till I was shriveled up again and then she let me pull out slowly - and we both watched as the tip of my cock pulled clear followed by a trickle of my cum. She giggled and said "that's a sight I don't get to see too much - YOUR cum dribbling out of me!".

I'm steeling up my ardor for later tonight - she's already made it clear that vacation is making her horny and she even joked with me that "it's a good thing you got me last night or I might be out looking elsewhere tonight!". It was just a joke to emphasize that she's still horny - but it's also the first time she's joked about going out and finding another guy! It seems the more she relaxes, the more horny she gets. And this, like other vacations, has turned into quite the fuck-fest for us. Nice to know somethings don't change even if some of the details do....

So how are things going with the guys next door? Is the joking about "others" just joking/fuel for the fire or is there an element of her feeling you out as far as openness to maybe something happening there? Her comment that what happens on vacation stays on vacation has stuck in my mind.

STB

great update and sound's like you and sue are having a bang up time.

have you and sue talked about what is in store for you. and what she plan's to do with robert till it end's.

enjoy the rest of your holday. hope the weather stay's good for you.

keep us posted.

SoonToBe said:
"She giggled and said "you think you remember how it feels?" - and she was right. She teased me that this will be the first time I'll feel her without a condom in over 7 weeks and she suggested "you should go slow so you enjoy and remember it". That brought a bit of question to me as to whether last night was a one-time thing or whether she'd let me enjoy her bare the rest of the trip (till Saturday)."

What would you do if she said that is all you get! No more without a 'condom'?

SoonToBe said:
"She held me till I was shriveled up again and then she let me pull out slowly - and we both watched as the tip of my cock pulled clear followed by a trickle of my cum. She giggled and said "that's a sight I don't get to see too much - YOUR cum dribbling out of me!".

What did she mean? She don't want to see more of that ? Or she does, want to see your cum dripping out of her more?

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
STB,
Really glad to see that you got the monkey off your back so well. I don't think those last few days could have gone better for you really. And Sue. I'd be surprised if she insists on condoms now. Sue seems to like feeling wet too much to go that way. It will be interesting to see when she gets the douce out though.
Like Dana (and probably everyone else) I'm wondering when Sue is going to want to talk about the future. Seems like the perfect time to finally bring you into the planning. Another long walk along the beach. Mind, with all that great sex, I'm not sure I'd be the one to be changing the subject to be bringing it up! I hope the rest of your time together goes as well as it has so far.

Peak - we've already had a lot of these talks, especially last night as we walked on the beach. We were both pretty worn-out so we skipped sex last night and instead walked the beach for a while talking. I need more time to post all that we talked about though.

Harry and Peak - I honestly expect that when we return home that she'll again ask me to start using condoms with her again. And I'm okay with that - especially after how this week is ending as she's already hinted she's horny for tonight and, well, we are out of condoms.

Hi Steve,
Glad to hear that your vacation has been going good. I think you said you are going home on Saturday, I've been wondering if Sue has said anything about seeing Robert on Sunday? I think she might need to go shopping.

Reactions: toolman

Users who are viewing this thread