Anonymous poll what you think of pimpology101

• Thread starterpassive_hotwife
  • Start date

How do you feel about pimpology101 and his views?

• I agree with him sometimes!

Votes: 54 24.7%
  • I love him and his views!

Votes: 24 11.0%
  • I disagree with him and his views most of the time!

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • I disagree with him and his views all of the time!

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I hate him and his views!

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Wish he would just shut the fuck up!

Votes: 41 18.7%
  • Wish he would find a new place to post!

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Wish he would just drop dead!

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • His dick is as small as his brain!

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • He is a hypocrite and thoughtless pig!

Votes: 38 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not only my call but it is the call of every person on this site with an ounce of decency and who can differentiate between what is right or wrong. People like you don't like that distinction because you don't like your toes stepped on and think you should be allowed, under the guise of open-mindedness and tolerance, to subject everyone else to unacceptable behavior. That's not gonna fly and it doesn't matter if it riles you or not.

And what else we have better here is a majority of folks who have some qualiy character and human decency. Get your broom ready.

SaltandPepper98 said:
It's amazing to me Pimp that since you vowed to not post anymore in this thread a month or so ago, you have completely taken it over. It's like a disease. You cannot let a single post go by without an answer. The anxiety attack would be to much to take.

And even your backers are really just apologists. Hence, "well yeah, maybe he takes things too seriously but..." or "yeah maybe he goes too far but..."

PimpMan, you can take over the thread but not the voting. Bottom line is that with well over 300 votes you have garnered a mere 28%. I really believe that if you had just shut up like you said you were going to (but everyone knew you couldn't) that you would have done better. At least 29%.

I say you should demand a rematch. Start your own poll on yourself and make damn sure that only two answers are against you and eight are in your favor. I want the handicap to be as much in your favor as you believe this one is against you. I know you won't do it because you know you would still only garner 28%.

Also Pimp, you wouldn't last one day on NW and you know it. That is why you are here and not there. Your being here is one of the reasons why I come here only once every two weeks or so and there is only 10 pages of new posts (half of it bickering). I check NW twice a day and there is an average of 6 pages of new posts total per day (of mostly good quality).

That is why I have almost a thousand posts over there in two years and just a mere few posts here in three years. Its quiet and peaceful there and is composed of an older and and much more courteous crowd. Bullies n' Blowhards are quickly taken out over there. The owner and Admin there realize that a handful of people can affect the membership and he has this site and you and xzpaw and muleman and one or two others as examples of what can happen to a good site if a few people are allowed to, in effect, "censure via attack".

Have a nice poll. Oops, look out. Down to 27% and falling.
You have me listed here and I would like to kow how you think that I try to "censure via attack" plus not to be a smartass here but I don't think xzpaw has been around for quit some time now. I ruin a good site please explain to me how I ruin this site I would like to know. Thank You

jus face it (fake ass) pimp......besides shit, tha only utha thig ur full uv is urself.....BITCH

Imagine that; you going straight for month buried thread. Nice try "Pa."

well bro did you vote? lmao really you got it out for pimp so bad you got to dig up this piece of old crap?

Well here I thought I'd seen everything now you have to drag up some old piece of shit thread that amounts to shit. You can't ever nor will you be a nonracist if you can't let go of the past. From a Black man this is goddam cheap to toss this fucking thread back up on the board. Hell in another ten years with all the people from all over the world becomming citizens us Blacks and whites had better forget the fucking slave days and get modern with our thinking or we are all gonna be fucked. For Christ sakes wake the fuck up.

Fantastic bit of marketing for Pimp - keep this thread high on the list and he gets more famous by the day

And its still 57% in favour of Pimp if you add the "dick is as small as his brain" vote as a positive ( Because logic says that, If his brain is as big as his dick he is a clever chap)

didn't take a genius to figure out what the overwhelming response would be lol...i didn't know there were 230 people on here.

It just goes to show this "new" poster, BBWLuvr, is really an old one. A new poster would not have had any idea this thread existed as it was buried several pages back. Yet the "new" guy knew right where to find it. Like I said, nice try "Pa." You need some new material.

And mandingbat I see you still can't count. As mhall pointed out, the response is clearly in my favor given there is one choice for me (and one "sort of" for me) in comparison to eight against me. I guess you weren't a statistics or mathematics major, huh? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
pimpology101 said:
It just goes to show this "new" poster, BBWLuvr, is really an old one. A new poster would not have had any idea this thread existed as it was buried several pages back. Yet the "new" guy knew right where to find it. Like I said, nice try "Pa." You need some new material.

And mandingbat I see you still can't count. As mhall pointed out, the response is clearly in my favor given there is one choice for me (and one "sort of" for me) in comparison to eight against me. I guess you weren't a statistics or mathematics major, huh? ;)

31% wish you would just shut the fuck up. only 26% agree with you sometimes. the rest don't like you but they don't pay attention to you. i actually have you on ignore but i figured this post would be towards me as i was the last one to respond.

BITCH

Big man using small words. Or is that small man using big words? Either way you're still no statistics whiz. I guess it burns your ass that 30 voters LOVE me as compared to just 21 who hate me. Must get under your skin. Wonder what those numbers would be if the poll was about you? I'd wager that be greatly reversed seeing as how you insult every person who posts a photo that doesn't fit your perception of beauty. Adjectives you've used such as hog, cow, fat bitch, etc seem to not fade from the minds of those you said that about.

You're just a sad, little man with a small mind and smaller dick. Get fucking bent, mandingbat.

pimpology101 said:
Big man using small words. Or is that small man using big words? Either way you're still no statistics whiz. I guess it burns your ass that 30 voters LOVE me as compared to just 21 who hate me. Must get under your skin. Wonder what those numbers would be if the poll was about you? I'd wager that be greatly reversed seeing as how you insult every person who posts a photo that doesn't fit your perception of beauty. Adjectives you've used such as hog, cow, fat bitch, etc seem to not fade from the minds of those you said that about.

You're just a sad, little man with a small mind and smaller dick. Get fucking bent, mandingbat.

you idiot, you're only counting the ones who said they hated you? LMAO!! i didn't even pick that one because you're nothing but a screen name on a forum and i gives not a single fuck about you or your pitiful existence! it's hilarious you choose to ignore the rest of the votes haha!!

and my comments on some of the farm creatures posted here are what people in real life think but won't say it, and the sickos on here who find them attractive are rare. and some of these so-called bulls are lettin white husbands suck their dicks! that aint gangsta. just keep it movin cracka man.

You just made yourself look like more of a dick than ever. Got to give you credit. Didn't think that was possible. Keep at mandingbat, you're doing a hella job representin' imposta!

17 pages of posts on the behalf of one member. If that's not flattery, I don't know what is. Regardless of one's opinion, Pimpology101 is synonymous with DC.

Well I guess every site/forum board has one member who is synonymous with it. If I'm that member for DC, whether seen negatively or positively, at least I bring it some added ********.

hilarious

hahahaahhaaha maybe there should be a whole website for pimpology, his thread is a fucking hit.

If I had a website one thing is for certain--my haters would sure try to send me a lot of viruses! lol

pimpology101 said:
If I had a website one thing is for certain--my haters would sure try to send me a lot of viruses! lol

you already got aids bitch.

Mandingo, I'm certainly not one of Pimps biggest fans here as page 15 of this thread will attest, but I believe that your remark was uncalled for. No one should even jest about something like that let alone hurl it as an insult. We are all in the lifestyle and it is a fear that is in the back of everyones minds.

Come on now, tell me that you are a bigger man than that. Tell us that you wrote that on the spur of the moment without thinking. People can understand that. Pimps comments can do that to you at times.

Remember that whatever you think of the pimp personally, that he is too opinionated, rude, bossy, or perhaps even a teeny bit overbearing, he still is a fellow member of the lifestyle and an accusation of that nature can put doubt in the mind of a potential partner.

This site is still a fellowship to some degree.

Norm

nice job trying to reason with people like mandingo, but i'm sure youre comments will fall on deaf ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.