Votes: 56 51.9%

• Total voters

Unit

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2023
Chester
Howdy all,

Have any of you ducks ever fantasised about or actually pimped your wife out?

• Love
Reactions: fredanddaisy, cynful, NLCuck and 3 others
The fantasy for me would be for Louise to have a regular boyfriend who she was comfortable with, who started loaning her to friends and then eventually pimping her to strangers, but does it so gradually she doesn’t notice she’s become a ****** until too late.

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, cynful, fredanddaisy and 12 others
BrownCuckWanabe said:
Yes, have fantasies about it and even a brothel 😛
Good stuff sounds hot - got pics to make it more real?

Reactions: Maxio, cynful and franklyhorny
ninetynine said:
The fantasy for me would be for Louise to have a regular boyfriend who she was comfortable with, who started loaning her to friends and then eventually pimping her to strangers, but does it so gradually she doesn’t notice she’s become a ****** until too late.

I'll do that

I was chatting with a guy and set up a meet with the wife. Had joked about going rate. He slid it in her back pocket as she left his room.

Another time she was doing some car play with a guy. When they finished he offered and she excepted. That one was all on her. I never even mentioned the possibility of a donation

• Love
Reactions: cynful, antoniodicro, carloshubby and 4 others
Nice, good post

Reactions: cynful and cuckhub
My wife prefers to fuck around and hide it from me. We used to fight about her cheating but its like an addiction she cant stop. So, now I just pretend that I dont know. I track her phone and I know all her log ins for her emails and chat and text apps so I know what she is doing. When she was 20 she worked as a stripper in a bookstore peep show, Im sure she also fucked for money then. I think there is a good chance she is fucking some guys for money now, I think it makes it more exciting for her. She spends a lot of time at one cheap hotel a few miles from our home. Her phone location and me driving by and seeing her car in the lot proves she is there. The chats prove shes with men.

• Love
Reactions: sissyjenny, ChillJaxGuy, cynful and 10 others
Debshusband said:
My wife prefers to fuck around and hide it from me. We used to fight about her cheating but its like an addiction she cant stop. So, now I just pretend that I dont know. I track her phone and I know all her log ins for her emails and chat and text apps so I know what she is doing. When she was 20 she worked as a stripper in a bookstore peep show, Im sure she also fucked for money then. I think there is a good chance she is fucking some guys for money now, I think it makes it more exciting for her. She spends a lot of time at one cheap hotel a few miles from our home. Her phone location and me driving by and seeing her car in the lot proves she is there. The chats prove shes with men.

What would you charge for someone to fuck her? If you pimped her

Reactions: Chocolatedada, franklyhorny and cuckhub
Unit said:
What would you charge for someone to fuck her? If you pimped her
I dont get to pimp her, but I have seen texts that sound like shes is charging some guys.

Reactions: cynful, antoniodicro, lay day and 1 other person
Debshusband said:
I dont get to pimp her, but I have seen texts that sound like shes is charging some guys.
Care to share a pic and I'll give you a price?

Reactions: franklyhorny
We have went to hotels on long weekends and wife likes to dress to get the attention of men. When she would go up to buy us a drink at the bar men would chat her up. Depends what mood she is in what she likes to do. Some have asked her up to their room for fun. Others have come down and chatted with us both and they soon find out I am wife's cuck. We both have went to there room while they fucked and I watched

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, cynful, antoniodicro and 4 others
cuckycouple said:
We have went to hotels on long weekends and wife likes to dress to get the attention of men. When she would go up to buy us a drink at the bar men would chat her up. Depends what mood she is in what she likes to do. Some have asked her up to their room for fun. Others have come down and chatted with us both and they soon find out I am wife's cuck. We both have went to there room while they fucked and I watched
Very nice, where abouts are you based?

We are in London

• Love
Reactions: antoniodicro, carloshubby and franklyhorny
cuckycouple said:
We are in London
I come to London regularly for work.

We have never met any one off there as its usually face to face meets

Unit said:
Good man get her pimped
I’m trying my best she’s finally agreed to take BBC so hopefully the 20th it will happen in Bristol if anyone is close by drop me a line and we can arrange

Reactions: Unit and Chocolatedada
Debshusband said:
Media added by Debshusband Pics taken by guys and sent to her or found on her phone. One of her when she was 20 and a stripper.

Very nice indeed, she has aged well, must be all the spunk! I reckon uk wise £180 an hour to pound her.

Reactions: Debshusband
Unit said:
Very nice indeed, she has aged well, must be all the spunk! I reckon uk wise £180 an hour to pound her.
I bet shes more of a $50 ***** here.