Votes: 41 38.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Wanted to but she wouldn't

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • fantasised about it

Votes: 56 51.9%

• Total voters
Hi guys. I started one thread so far, and yes this has been something we've gradually fantasized about and acted upon just a bit.
And our main first thread is here:

From cute Hong Kong domestic helper to fully confident hotwife impregnated by bull on my dime

My fiancee is so lovely and she now is gaining confidence and more skill in becoming a hotwife and one that is controlled and decent and safe.
We want to be included in this conversation and to create content and experiences we can share

Unit said:
What would you charge for someone to fuck her? If you pimped her
interested and following what happens here. we would like to share

Unit said:
Howdy all,

Have any of you ducks ever fantasised about or actually pimped your wife out?
yes fully. and mine is beginning to warm to all these topics. so far I've allowed her to tease me and to have all the fun. I paid for her boyfriend to share a resort with her and her kids. They made videos for me to be jealous as the cuck. And I remain very dominant and self assured in my role and the one who is encouraging them. I also paid for expensive brandy for my fiancee and she kept asking me if I was sure. She really does love me, and I think she enjoys her freedom and my financial support for her family and kids and life too.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, cynful, carloshubby and 1 other person
I've never actually pimped a wife out, but I have had major fantasies about it!

I have a GF who lives just outside my home town that I get to hook up with when I return for visits/vacation.
The very first time we did this, we were driving around camping areas at a lake near her house, looking for places to have some naughty fun.
When this was proving unfruitful, we decided to head into town and look for a suitable motel. Wound up at a Motel 6, so certainly suitable!

It was around 5 in the afternoon, and as we were pulling into a parking space, I saw there were work crews (construction trades?) that were staying there.
I'm guessing that had just got off work; one guy was standing outside his room wearing shorts only, beer in hand, wet hair...again guessing he had just showered and changed.
There were several guys in each truck, so I assumed they were likely staying 2 to a room, and had several rooms rented.

As we were unloading the car, the thought hit me... those guys would've been perfect candidates for buying her pussy!

I'm making a lot of assumptions, but fantasies have this way of working out perfectly in my mind....
But I figured they were there on a long-term assignment, so it would have been a while since they had any pussy.
They're working (of course), it was Friday, so I bet they all had plenty of cash from paychecks.
They were all strangers from out-of-state, so no long term romance chances.
And, after making the proposition to the first guy, he can pass it along to his work mates, so there would be a steady stream of 'customers'.

It wouldn't be hard to replicate those circumstances if we ever wanted to try it for real.
Most hotels that have weekly or monthly rentals in that area ALWAYS have work crews staying at them.
Time it for the weekend, preferably Friday night, and there's some real possibilities.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, cynful, carloshubby and 1 other person
Unit said:
I'll do that
Louise knows I have a fantasy of her finding a boyfriend. I’ve told her it wouldn’t be about sex - to start with - but i get so hard at the thought of her regularly dating someone with my consent, and spending more time with him. Of course, dating comes with feelings, and it one night a kiss turns into a grope, which turns into more. Sooner or later she’d be comfortable enough to sleep with her new boyfriend, and I’d encourage her to do so

Once Louise is used to sleeping with her boyfriend, I imagine her meeting his friends and being treated as his girlfriend. By this time she’d be so in love with her new man if suggested sharing her, she might say yes, and from there it would be a slippery slope from friends for fun, associates because he know she will, then finally to strangers for cash, all because I encouraged her into the arms of a smooth talking stranger.

Reactions: cynful and Maxio
ninetynine said:
Louise knows I have a fantasy of her finding a boyfriend. I’ve told her it wouldn’t be about sex - to start with - but i get so hard at the thought of her regularly dating someone with my consent, and spending more time with him. Of course, dating comes with feelings, and it one night a kiss turns into a grope, which turns into more. Sooner or later she’d be comfortable enough to sleep with her new boyfriend, and I’d encourage her to do so

Once Louise is used to sleeping with her boyfriend, I imagine her meeting his friends and being treated as his girlfriend. By this time she’d be so in love with her new man if suggested sharing her, she might say yes, and from there it would be a slippery slope from friends for fun, associates because he know she will, then finally to strangers for cash, all because I encouraged her into the arms of a smooth talking stranger.
Nice, it sounds like you should live that one out!

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 15.23.54.pngInteresting set of results so far, seems like a few of you would like to get your wife back as a cum soaked mess, with a few ££ in her bra

Reactions: cynful
and be sure to psychoanalyze yourselves just so you are careful with your lusts and reasons

Just go with your gut

I was pumped out twice

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: carloshubby, Unit, engene and 1 other person
bighdpitslut said:
I was pumped out twice
wow and how did it feel to you? did you feel owned? Is that why you like it?
I love to know the thoughts people have.
I love to feel power sometimes when I am pumping a girl

Chocolatedada said:
wow and how did it feel to you? did you feel owned? Is that why you like it?
I love to know the thoughts people have.
I love to feel power sometimes when I am pumping a girl
DM me

Reactions: Chocolatedada
will keep sharing with you and others interested but I'm just really busy now getting my life set up in Bangkok and meeting new people and working. But soon I will share videos and screenshots and much more stories

Her old bul sold her

bighdpitslut said:
I was pumped out twice
i wish would have you to be pumped out with me

It actually happend while on vacation on a resort.
We met a couple we did get along quite well and one thing lead to another we ended in the room.
He fucked my wife while we watched and made out.
In the end he insisted leaving a 100 euro bill and i insisted and gave him 50 euros back.
After they left my wife told me she was so wet by feeling like a really cheap *****.
She shouted out loud while we were fucking fuck your cheap *****, fill this cheap cunt.
Great memory 😀

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Maxio, cynful, Unit and 2 others
Chocolatedada said:
yes fully. and mine is beginning to warm to all these topics. so far I've allowed her to tease me and to have all the fun. I paid for her boyfriend to share a resort with her and her kids. They made videos for me to be jealous as the cuck. And I remain very dominant and self assured in my role and the one who is encouraging them. I also paid for expensive brandy for my fiancee and she kept asking me if I was sure. She really does love me, and I think she enjoys her freedom and my financial support for her family and kids and life too.
Love it! amazing life... mmmm

Reactions: cynful