Votes: 41 38.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Wanted to but she wouldn't

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • fantasised about it

Votes: 56 51.9%

• Total voters
I fantasize about my wife making love to other men very often. all holes at once

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, atb147, cynful and 2 others
ninetynine said:
The fantasy for me would be for Louise to have a regular boyfriend who she was comfortable with, who started loaning her to friends and then eventually pimping her to strangers, but does it so gradually she doesn’t notice she’s become a ****** until too late.
We were at a sex club and my wife fucked a BBC who begged her to wait for his friend to get to the club so that he could fuck her. He got there and fucked her and then said that he was a pimp and told her what he would pay her and that Monday she started fucking 3 BBC's every day , 6 days a week. She sucked so much cock her jaws got sore

• Love
Reactions: atb147, carloshubby, cynful and 1 other person
What do you think?

DSCN0014 (3).JPG
DSCN0019 (2).JPG

Reactions: antoniodicro
Thought about it before. What do you guys think?

20180504_234301.jpg

• Love
Reactions: atb147, antoniodicro and hyperxguy
Had that fantasy too. My wife did not wanted it for real but i let do some roleplay in public.
I dressed het like a ***** and did let her walk on a industrial area.
I used to drive away as she walked alone slutty.
Came back after a few minutes and talked to her as a stranger in my car.
I asked how much for a fuck and she played well, asked money and i really paid ( she always kept it for real) .
Fucked her against the car as a good *****.
She is 55 now, and was 25 when i did this.

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, carloshubby, cynful and 2 others
NLCuck said:
Had that fantasy too. My wife did not wanted it for real but i let do some roleplay in public.
I dressed het like a ***** and did let her walk on a industrial area.
UI used to drive away as she walked alone slutty.
Came back after a few minutes and talked to her as a stranger in my car.
I asked how much for a fuck and she played well, asked money and i really paid ( she always kept it for real) .
Fucked her against the car as a good *****.
Hell yeah

Reactions: cynful, hyperxguy and NLCuck
conchord said:
My wife think she’d be good for it? https://unsee.cc/album#Q8Jj4MlU8gd3
Let her give it a try, see if you can talk with the guys that fuck her, I am sure you will enjoy their comments. I love talking with guys after they fuck my wife.

Last edited:
Unit said:
Howdy all,

Have any of you ducks ever fantasised about or actually pimped your wife out?
She fucked 15 BBC's a week for the last year and a half, but she now works for a Sex Therapist being fucked by his patients as he shows them how. So, she is not a slut or a ***** anymore, she is a Medical assistant.

Last edited:
I'd like to get her so ***** passes out and watch her used by others

todd i phone 116.JPG
todd i phone 114.JPG
todd i phone 100.JPG
todd i phone 023.JPG
todd i phone 097.JPG

Unit said:
Howdy all,

Yes, we did this. Jill didn’t realise the guy was going to pay, so when he threw a tenner on the bed she was shocked. I kept it and framed it and it’s by the bedside table where she sees it every morning and night to remind her of who she is.

My slut has not been given cash per se, but she does like to find things to pay for with her pussy…Uber eats delivery guy, Lyft driver, bouncer at an outdoor concert

IMG_1462.jpeg
IMG_1463.jpeg
IMG_1508.jpeg
IMG_1479.jpeg
IMG_1468.jpeg

Reactions: Maxio and ChillJaxGuy
Unit said:
Howdy all,

I have fantasized about it. Had fantasies we are caught during a Mexico vacation breaking the law. The policeman calls me as side and says if your wife goes to a Mexican jail she will get fucked numerous times by the guards!
You don’t want that to happen. Then he tells me that if I let him and his fellow cop fucked her let will let us go! He said it rather us fucking your wife or the whole jail staff fucking her! We decided to take the offer! I sit in the car and watch as they bend her over the trunk of their police car!

Reactions: fredanddaisy, Maxio and ChillJaxGuy
Fantasized about it often, we did have a discussion about her becoming an ****** and she was 100% on board. Should probably try to spark that convo again…

Rockford said:
I have fantasized about it. Had fantasies we are caught during a Mexico vacation breaking the law. The policeman calls me as side and says if your wife goes to a Mexican jail she will get fucked numerous times by the guards!
You don’t want that to happen. Then he tells me that if I let him and his fellow cop fucked her let will let us go! He said it rather us fucking your wife or the whole jail staff fucking her! We decided to take the offer! I sit in the car and watch as they bend her over the trunk of their police car!
that is how my innocent wife became a *****

• Love
Reactions: YumGrool
Not pimping her out but we spoke about her getting a job at Hooters or the local night club to see how many guys she could pick up and fuck. We also spoke about her becoming a high price companion for a local place we knew about years ago. We were too early in our relationship so we both had heaitations, but we both fantasize about what could have been now!

I found out my Filipina wife of 20 years used to offer massages to business men and tourists. I've worked out that over about 9 years she probably serviced about 500 cocks with her hand and maybe 200 with her mouth. There were undoubtedly many fucks too.

This knowledge has elevated our sex life to another level. She now always role plays me being a customer. I pay her for authenticity. I love it. We often pretend her bulls are customers too.

I regularly suggest she might like to resume her work and I know it excites her. I've told her it's ok if only she describes each occasion