• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

April Luv is back

Last night

Last night was another incredible night. I was fucked just the way I needed and received several delicious loads of cum. I am becoming much more comfortable with my new man and that really helps too make things more enjoyable. I think I could get used to having him every night. My husband wants me to prove it by asking me to have my man over for the next few nights in a row. At first I laughed and said maybe, but as the day goes by I am starting to feel the physical need for my Black mans cock. I think by tonight I will have to give in and make a phone call!

I will have a new clip of last night posted shortly

XXX
April Luv

I,m the man who made all this happen.the fine and thick and juicy april luv was looking for bbc real bad in her area.and since i live in seattle and not near her to get to her and hit that booty.i set it up where one of my boys who lives in her area can take care of her needs and wants.and from the video he worked her real good.i look forward to helping april find more bbc.and if they are ladies or couples in seattle or near.looking for bbc.give me a holla.or if your cumming to seattle.once thank you april.look forward to more bbc work.lol.

Big Thanks Chocolatefire24

Chocolatefire is correct. He found me on Yahoo and we started chatting. Just a few days later I started hearing from local guys, hot young local guys. Just a few days more and I was letting myself get fucked by one of those hot guys. If you are in Washington state and can't find a hookup, he might be the man too help you out. He's like my Big Daddy, LOL.

XXX
April Luv

I haven't yet allowed my husband to be present. I'm having too much fun right now and I don't want any distractions. I want to fully satisfy the men I'm with and give my self completely to them. I don't know if I would be able to do that if my husband were present. I make him watch through a webcam from upstairs (is that too mean?).

XXX
April Luv

Last night was another incredible night. I was fucked just the way I needed and received several delicious loads of cum. I am becoming much more comfortable with my new man and that really helps too make things more enjoyable. I think I could get used to having him every night...

April Luv

A big thanks April for posting your experiences, pics and clips for all of us. You are a sexual woman, it's very interesting to read about your feelings but also watching you having sex with black men. Please continue posting more.

april you know i am your biggest fun and you must be fucking bareback maybe you will have a black baby ;)

Almost forgot...if you like the videos, I would appreciate it if you left some nice comments there :bj:

Oh yes, Rob. He does that too everyone. It's sort of a right of passage. But, he always watches my videos LOL

XXX
April Luv

I haven't yet allowed my husband to be present. I'm having too much fun right now and I don't want any distractions. I want to fully satisfy the men I'm with and give my self completely to them. I don't know if I would be able to do that if my husband were present. I make him watch through a webcam from upstairs (is that too mean?).

XXX
April Luv

For me (as a wannabe cuck) I think not being present would be more exciting. The thought of you acting like a complete slut with black men would be the point. As long as i could sit on the bed and watch you prepare for your dates. Watch you apply your lipstick and clip your black stockings onto the suspender belt. I would get a hard on and you would look at it with pity and say "I'm sorry darling I'm far to busy... you'll just have to sort yourself out... again!"
Then later i would accidentally "stumble" on certain things... like the stockings all crumpled up and covered in dried up black man's cum.. a tube of half used lube where there was a full one before...a few pics or video clips here or there...
Your husband is really lucky. You have the most fantastic body. kind regards

You're amazing, April! Keep up the great work.

Loving the videos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for all the nice words. I hope to keep giving back as much as I have been getting! I have asked my husband to edit and put together a hot DVD for all my fans. If I can get him to stop jerking off when he watches it maybe it will get done someday, LOL.

XXX
April Luv

Some old pictures

Someone finally got a hold of me end sent me some of my old pictures. Just a few of the ones we had lost a couple years back. Wish I had more of them.

XXX
April Luv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back