• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Aroused by being denied

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Harry - not sure if you missed it, but we did not go bare the other night. Actually, Sue's dad has had a setback - low blood-pressure and related issues so he is, once again as of late Tuesday night (after Sue had come home), in the hospital and that has now consumed Sue and her siblings as the prognosis diminishes each time they check him in.

So - there's been no nookie or anything this week and Sue isn't seeing Frank until, possibly, after we get back from our little trip away next week - probably just taking Monday-Wednesday and getting away. Unless her dad is on his last moments, she said she needs to get away and wants it to be with me. She's said that the reality that she'll be losing her dad is hitting her hard and that she wants time with me - and she looked at me and said that getting away will let her let go of all this stuff.

She hasn't gone back to wearing panties or anything like that. Without saying it, I think she wants this week to get back in sync with me as she's promised that "we won't be sleeping much" when we're away next week.

Or, I suppose another thought is that she's giving me this time with her so that, possibly, if/when she does go away with Frank, that I'll have already had my time with her and not feel as anxious? I don't know just yet and with her current focus on family issues, she's not feeling really sexy at all - I'd joked that she could go see Frank for a bit if she needed to and she looked at me and said "even if he was around, my head's just not there right now". For her to say that, I know she's pretty worked up.

That said, it's not like she's not horny - she just doesn't feel she can give me or Frank what we'd want and she doesn't just want to lie there. Last night she rolled over to me and said that even though she didn't want to have sex with me didn't mean she wasn't horny. I turned to her and smiled - I didn't know what she was suggesting (maybe me licking her or masturbating her?) and she said "you know, you do you and I'll do me?". Her coy way of suggesting we masturbate together. The TV flickered in the background but I know I rolled onto my side and my eyes were glued to her as she spread her legs, licked her fingers and started to rub herself. I knew her eyes were glued on me too.

I let her lead the way on how erotic our conversation would be and when she didn't go for the teasing and didn't mention Frank - instead just how wet she felt and how horny she was - but no mention of Frank. I talked to her back and told her how hard my cock was and how horny I was. As we whispered to each other she turned away from me and really started to go at her pussy with one hand - definitely two or 3 fingers in her and my god - really fucking herself too - the other hand was pinching her nipples or reaching around her side and pulling herself open even more. It was totally awesome to watch.

She was lost in another world for a few moments as watched - and sure enough, just a few minutes she started to cry out and a second later I saw her toes clench up and her back arch just slightly and I knew she was cumming. Oh how I love to watch her - she's just incredibly beautiful when she cums - this flush of color sweeps over her body - her nipples harden and darken - the squelching sound of her fingers in her pussy slowly slows down and her breathing returns to normal. But it's the look on her face and in her eyes - that look of release and pleasure that is just so awesome to see.

As she let herself down slowly I knew she'd turn to me and that she'd love to see the effect my watching her has had. I rolled onto my back and my cock was at full-mast. The blended thoughts of what I'd just watched plus a bit of "Frank" thrown in there gave me plenty to use - and by the time she moaned her approval - I was well on my way. She cooed in my ear how wet she felt after she'd cum and she even brought her fingers up to my mouth.

Okay - I'll admit it - smelling her sweetness made me think of what she's been teasing me about with my cum "not going in her" and it made me horny at the moment. I let my head go with that and sure enough - within just a few minutes I could feel the urge building. She knew it too and spurred me on by telling me how hard and big I looked and how much pre-cum was dripping out of me. A moment later I let loose and she let out a squeal as I pumped spurt after spurt out of me. I was about to but she stopped me and instead, she leaned over and did as I'd shown her many times - she ran her thumb up from down below my balls all the way up to the tip of my cock to draw out the last of it. I swear I felt a thrill run all over my body as she squeezed the last bit out. She licked the drops that were on her fingers as I watched and then she smiled and said so calmly - "do you want it?". I smiled back at her and said "ok" - it struck me how normal it seemed for her to just ask me if I wanted her to feed me my cum.

I do like sharing that moment with her. It's quite erotic to lick her fingers and to share a kiss afterwards. She says it turns her on that she tastes the cum in my mouth and not the reverse.

She held me tight and snuggled up next to me. I joked with her that she was easy to satisfy tonight and she giggled and said "we're not done yet ... are we?" with this questioning voice. I smiled and said not if you don't want to be.

Well, maybe an hour later after we'd watched the season opener of "The Closer" on Tivo (gee - did we jump the shark in this show or what?) - she clicked the TV off and we were kind of lying there in the darkness for a moment until I felt her kissing my neck and then moving her hand across my chest and then downward. If I wasn't hard already, just a second in her hand fixed that. I realized that at some point one of us had left the bathroom light on and now that my eyes adjusted, I could see quite clearly.

She kissed me again and said she wanted to ask me something. As if she needed to worry - so she said quietly "will you mind if Jim fucks me for a little bit?". Jim is her favorite silicone dildo. It's been ages (that I know of) since she'd used Jim. I grinned and said "I'd love to watch" and she smiled. A second later she pulled the dildo out of her night-stand and was applying a LOT of lubricant to it. She made a big deal out of rubbing it all over and between her pussy lips and let me watch as she began to fuck herself with it. Just as she started to push it into her now open pussy she stopped and looked at me and said "I like to watch too!". I'd totally forgotten about stroking my cock - I was too wrapped up in watching her.

Soon she went from timid strokes to full-blown fucking herself silly! I even cringed at a few points worried she'd hurt something in there with how she was plunging the dildo in and out of her. Her pussy looked so wet and swollen - even angry looking! Me - I was so far gone that just seeing her arms moving next to me was a turn-on knowing what her hands were doing - one holding her leg back next to me and the other reaching around and burying the dildo in her pussy - to the point that just the string on the end of it was visible. Seeing her pull this slick wet cock out of her pussy drove me wild. In the end she came again before me but this time - as I watched and felt her shake next to me, I too let loose with a 2nd load that impressed me in quantity!!! We lay there next to each other and absent mindedly I licked my own fingers off. She rolled up next to me and encouraged me to wipe/clean up my cum off my chest and stomach myself - she said she liked watching me lick my fingers off. I joked that she should have just let me cum in the palm of hand - that it'd be easier - to which she cooed "oooh, that'd be hot - would you do that for me?". To which my unfortunate reply was "not anytime soon after this second time already". She kissed my cum covered lips and actually rolled over on top of me and rubbed her naked body all against mine smearing my cum all over us. As I sort of half-heartedly protested she giggled and said "meet you in the shower....".

STB
great up sorry to hear about sue's dad we all hope he would get better. but as it look's he is about as good as he is going to get. so sue and frank have not set a date for there. get away yet and has sue said if it will be more than a few day's or is she still going to make it a weekend still. keep us posted

Sorry to hear about Sue's Dad. My prayers are with you all.

As far as Sue pulling back temp. from Frank and seeking comfort with you. this confirms what I have felt about your relationship all long. Sue Loves You. And only You. Your the one she is going to turn too for comfort above all others when things are bleak. You know we all understand if you go dark for awhile and stop posting. I'm sure this illness with Sue's Dad will take its toll for a while. Please know we all understand. It goes with out saying we will help you in any way we can. Even if its just to listen.

SoonToBe said:
Harry - not sure if you missed it, but we did not go bare the other night. Actually, Sue's dad has had a setback - low blood-pressure and related issues so he is, once again as of late Tuesday night (after Sue had come home), in the hospital and that has now consumed Sue and her siblings as the prognosis diminishes each time they check him in.

Yes! I guess I did miss that part. We are still traveling. Spent some time with friends in Indiana, and didn't have much time to get on here, so it was likely that I read through too fast. Plus didn't want to "tap into" their Wi-Fi and have this discovered.

I do hope that you get a picture though. Your discription sounds "delightful"

Sorry to hear about Sue's father and all his health problems. I know that is tough to go through.

Congratulations on your PSA readings. I would love to get mine so low. I always thought increased sexual activity (even thought) increased the PSA. Well you have disproved that theory.

I hope nothing interfeares with Sue and your Holliday next week.

Cheers, Harry

STB
well it sunday and you and sue are going away this week if her dad is doing well so you can we all hope. that you two can get away for a few day's and unwind and let lose as well and have alittle fun to so hope her dad is doing good and thing's are still a go for you both. keep us posted

Hey all, thought I'd post an update while I could - we're not sure when we're leaving to go away for a few days - probably not till tomorrow now as Sue wants to spend this afternoon with her dad who's still in the hospital, now with some sort of elevated white-blood-cell count which they say still means he's got some sort of infection thing going.

I guess my last update here was Thursday evening - as you can see from the above, her dad is still up and down and not getting much physical therapy in the process so there's not much motion on the stroke-rehab. You gotta wonder how much a body can take but he still seems to be there mentally so you have to go with that and hope the rest works out. I know it's very draining on Sue - she's really looking forward to getting away.

As I mentioned, there wasn't much sex going on here as she says she was just too tired. She encouraged me to masturbate if I was horny but by Friday night, she wasn't even up for playing with herself. Fortunately, after sleeping in on Saturday, she was heading back to more normalcy.

I'd hoped to coax her into bed on Saturday night but she said she'd really like to just have a bottle of wine together and not have to "put out". I complained a bit and she said she was just tired of doing for everyone else and she looked at me and said "that include spreading my legs for you" - but a second later she apologized and said that she shouldn't take out all her frustrations on me and promised that come Sunday, she'd either be in the mood for it or she'd let me have my fun anyway. I didn't push it any further but I was horny as heck (I'd held off on Friday night hoping, etc.). Despite what she'd said, as soon as I started she pulled the covers back and wanted to watch. She teased me a bit about how much I'd been jerking off while I was waiting for her and then teased me that I probably should be enjoying it and she looked up at me and asked me if I was fantasizing that she was doing this for reasons other than being tired and just overwhelmed. She smiled knowing she was right and she said "no wonder you're okay with waiting" and she rolled towards me and started to tease me about "liking having to wait" and stuff like that.

I could hear her reluctantly giving in and getting into it - whether just to tease me or to also give herself a little pleasure in the process. She said a lot of stuff, a lot that I don't even really remember but she did say one thing that stuck with me and seems to turn me on even today. I don't even know if she really realized what she'd said but I heard it. She commented on how much of my cum does/doesn't go in her. I don't recall the exact words she used and like I said, it was just one of the things she'd said but it stuck. I turned me on and seems to haunt me now when I think about the other stuff she's said too.

But what really turned me on was when she started to tell me about what she wants to do with me while we're away. She said she doesn't want to look for other guys but that she wants to make sure I'm horny - she told me she's leaving all her underwear home - so she'll be bra-less and panty-less the whole time.

Anyway - I'm jumping around here but come last night - she kept her word and said that we could have sex. She looked at me and said that she'd masturbate herself and that I could fuck her till I cum but to not expect her to have this wild orgasm like usual. She did it - she lay back and she was sincere about it. She rubbed her pussy (I love watching her - knowing she knows just what she wants to feel) and soon enough she lay back and spread her legs and told me she was almost ready. She applied some lubricant to Jim (her dildo) and then gave it to me to use. I stroked myself while watching her work Jim into her pussy for a bit.

I could tell by watching her that she wasn't going to orgasm - that she was just getting it warmed up for me. I have told her many times that I feel weird and guilty using her like this but she's assured me that even though she may not cum, that it is still a nice feeling for her to know I've cum in her and to feel my pleasure.

So, I did it. I'm not really proud of it but she truly was okay with it. She pulled her legs back for me to get started and then said "it's for you, don't worry about me". And with that she let me push her legs back around my arms and within a few minutes, I'd let the visions in my head get to my cock and sure enough - when I want to be fast, I can be fast - maybe 10 minutes later she must have felt me getting close and she said softly "go ahead honey, it's for you" and with that I pushed into her and let go. She said later on she'd almost cum when I did, but that the hug and kiss we shared in the moment afterwards was all she needed.

She did look up at me afterwards and said 'that's all you get till we're away and I'll be horny too".

So - we're slowly packing stuff up for tomorrow and getting food for the kids and such for the next few days.

Ah yes - she's also promised to pick up some Nair while she's out so that she can be baby-smooth and bare for me.

Maybe more later.

STB
great update if you have more would like to hear it if not have fun on your trip and look toward an update when you return. keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread