• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Aroused by being denied

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Gordon - I did omit the end of our July 4th celebration. After our nap - Sue put on one of my button-up shirts and spent the evening naked with me as she does with Frank. What a turn-on that is and must be for him - I know as she'd walk around or sit either next to me or opposite me - that when the shirt-tails separated, her pussy was on display for me. And, while seeming like old news now - later that evening before we knew the kids would be home after fireworks - Sue encouraged me to "go for it one last time". I knew she's done this same for Frank - lay back and encouraged him the same way. I'd already cum twice but seeing her, now hair-trimmed, pussy spread and waiting for me was enough to get me going one last time. Yeah, my cock ached after the first 2 substantial orgasms that I wondered if I'd get off one more time. But feeling how wet and open she was gave me the stimulation I needed (well, maybe not friction but stimulation nonetheless) to get hard one more time. She pulled her legs back for me once more and whispered "come on, one more time". She did cum one last time as I labored to reach my own final orgasm - feeling her pussy spasm did turn me on enough that a few minutes later I managed to squeeze out a bit more cum into her - for me the orgasm was deep and draining - but I also know that there wasn't much substance. Still, Sue hugged me deeply as she felt me release and encouraged me to "get it all out".

That pretty much sums up the end of that day sex-wise - but as with most sex-filled days, they are followed by openness and eased communications - and that's continued.

I probably should have mentioned that Frank would be away earlier - which is why I said that I was pleasantly surprised that Sue didn't jump right up on Tuesday and run to him knowing that would be the last time for over a week before she'd see him again. Which is why I said what I did about what I see and feel is going on between the 2 of them.

Probably what's more important - at least to get out of my head and onto paper is just how open our discussions have become since Wednesday. It is surprising to even me that it has become easier and more relaxed than I'd felt before.

I can also report that she has not returned to panties yet. I asked her and she said that she didn't feel like she wanted to deny me right now, in fact, she said that for right now, she likes me seeing her naked again. A part of me wonders if that's because Frank's not around but I didn't feel the need to ask that - honestly, I would rather not know and wait to see what she does - the surprise element is more interesting to me than knowing.

What I can add is that we talked about the whole pubic-hair situation. She said that she thought it was good for it to grow out a bit every now and then and that it seemed like something fun to do. She admitted that Frank complained about it at first but then once it'd grown in a little more and wasn't so itchy to them, that he'd become accustomed to it. But she sidled up to me and over a kiss she reminded me that I was going to go bare next week after my doctors appointment. I told her that if that was what she wanted, that it'd be arousing to me and told her "it's been a long time since you wanted me that way". She smiled at me and said "tell you what, on Monday night - you do me and I'll do you" - meaning I should shave her pussy (or rather trim it back and apply some Nair/Neet) and that she'll do the same for me - so we'll both be totally bare for next week. It's been years since we've done this sort of thing so I know it is something that will turn us both on.

I should have added that come last Thursday morning she came out of the bathroom after her shower - as I'd already mentioned, naked - but as she strutted around the bedroom picking out her clothes, she looked at me and said she felt quite "well used" and even a bit "sore'. I joked back that it's the prices she pays for making me wait as she did - to which she cooed that she wasn't complaining and that in a way, she liked how her pussy felt. But we didn't have sex again until late last night. I actually thought she was going to ask me to masturbate again - but instead - after she stroked me hard and whispered in my ear "I want to climb up on this" and she stroked my cock straight up in the air. A second later in the dim light from the TV she straddled my hips and rubbed my cock back and forth between her legs. I thought she was going to reach for some lubricant but instead, a second later she positioned the head of my cock right at her pussy opening - she pulled her pussy lips apart and she slowly - and I do mean slowly - slid herself down onto my cock. I lay almost still while she did all the work - so awesomely exciting to see and feel that. Once she had me fully inside her she rocked back and forth and I could feel how wet she was (which surprised me too) - she rode me till she ground her hips against me in orgasm at which point we rolled over and she let me take her once again.

From what everyone's posted here - I guess I should fill in some of the blanks as there's been no lack of open discussion and disclosure here lately. But before I pen those thoughts - I just had to share how awesome all of this is - I don't know many or even any other couples who are our age and have this sort of view on sex. I see neighbors, friends and family alike all who seem to have no interest in their spouses. The two of us, in contrast, are seemingly always on the edge sexually and perpetually horny.

Jax - you mentioned several times about Sue's seeming enjoyment of me not cumming in her. I think it's 2-fold from what she's shared and what we've talked about. The first part that she's openly admitted to is that she likes knowing I am sexually satisfied (well, as best as masturbation can do) while she is not sharing herself with me. She said that it makes her feel good and that I am not being totally deprived of some release and pleasure and that she feels incredibly close to me as she helps me or just watches. She also giggled and added that it give her this incredible sexual thrill when she'll feed me my cum and has said that she can "almost cum" herself when I lick her fingers off and that she thinks it's very erotic that I don't fear cum. But I did ask about the other part of me masturbating - the part you commented on Jax - and she admitted it. She said it really gave her a sense of arousal and excitement that as she watches me cum and sees my sperm and semen spurting from me - she was open about it and said honestly that it gives her a really intense feeling knowing that I'm cumming all over my chest and stomach and NOT in her. She said she feels almost a symbolism in doing it now - she said in a low almost whispery voice - that she knows that it turns her on to think that Frank is the only one to cum in he when I do that and she admitted that she wished she could have enjoyed this more when she was with Don at times. She asked me how I felt about it - and I told her in the same honesty - that it also turned me on that she wanted me to do it rather than cum in her. She said that some of the Letters stories that played up the husband having to "waste his cum" did in fact turn her on. She said that she can let herself feel a part of those stories and that in some of them, she can even get arousal from, again, the symbolism, of the wife in the story wanting her husband to cum into a tissue that she can throw away and she whispered that seeing my cum on my chest and stomach sort of turned her on the same way one of the stories described the wife being "satisfied" by her husband cumming in the toilet and then flushing it away. I told her that it turned me on as long as she wasn't somehow associating it with not wanting me. That brought out a huge hug and kiss from her and her saying again "of course I always want you" and proceeded to say that's also something she feels - that even though I'm just masturbating - that she's there with me and encouraging me along so even if it's not true sex with her - it is sex with her.

I'm not sure I've fully explained things. But I'm not sure I can do it any better, at least not for right now.

Jax - I will close by saying that I too have heard what you've been saying - that women bond more with the guys that cum in them. Perhaps that is partly what's going on - perhaps she is desiring more sex with Frank because of it - not sure. I can say that it's a bit arousing to me to think about - that because she wants him to cum in her that it's becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. But at the same time - since Wednesday - she and I seem to be sooo close and sooooo satisfied that it's hard for me to believe that all of this is anything more than something that turns her on for me.

I need to sign-off now. Sue just opened the door to our office (she can't see what's on the monitor) and opened her robe and flashed me her naked body. More later.

STB
GREAT update can"t wait for the rest.

Great update, Steve! I am loving Sue's new honesty and open discussion of what is going through her pretty head!

So do you think that since Sue threw out that trial balloon of going away again with Frank and you were okay, combined with the denial for 10 days... Does this mean maybe a week long vacation for them where they can be together as a couple where no one will know? Hmmm.

STB
good question far. maybe that is what they have in mind but sue did say at one time that she would not be away for more. than a few day"s at a time. i guess we will wait and see what they ask for. keep us posted

Thank you for the great update STB.
I still believe/hope that one day Sue will unexpectedly keep her panties on, even if you had scheduled a date, thus denying herself beyond your control

Good morning to everyone.
We're finally appreciating that our kids are older and must be more sensitive to our needs in that they seem to leave us alone a lot. We have had some discussions with them that mom is very stressed from the situation with her father. We've never said "can you guys go out so we can have the house to ourselves for sex" - but they seem to understand the need without that explanation. As an aside, we know our son and his gf are sexually active. We're not totally sure about out daughter - we are sure she's still a virgin - but we both suspect that she'd let her boyfriend get to "2nd base" already.

Anyway - they surprised us again yesterday afternoon by all going out. And despite our fun on Friday night - when we had the house to ourselves again - it seemed to trigger another round of horniness for us. Sue stripped back down to just that flimsy bath-robe and - with less sense of urgency but no less desire - we wound up messing around in all sorts of places - including her spreading herself naked in our living room and encouraging me to 'go down' on her right there with the windows open and all (our house is raised up a bit so only if you tried to look in could you possibly see anything). From there we moved to the kitchen where she leaned against the island countertop and let me fuck her from behind. After which I chased her around the house till I pinned her down on the bed in our office where we finished our fun. Thing is - with no one home - after we'd caught our breath - Sue got up and walked naked down to the kitchen and got a drink all the while with our cum dribbling down her legs. I followed behind her like a puppy dog. When she saw my intent focus on her she turned and giggled and said "what? I walk around like this at Franks all the time".

Her honesty and openness is just so refreshing. Its like neither of us need to hide or couch things that we want to say to each other.

I hadn't read Far2's post yet - but asked the question he posed on my own. I looked at Sue and was thinking that this is probably how she is when she's got the freedom with Frank and it struck me at just how calm and relaxed she is sexually now. Just a few years ago, she'd never be so comfortable to be standing there so comfortably naked much less with drops of cum (yes, mine) dripping from her as she stood there drinking and talking to me. Even though we'd just had sex - there was something about her that just made me horny looking at her.

So, as I said, I asked her about "so - what's with the weekend plans with Frank?" She looked at me and said what she'd already said "no specific plans yet" and a second later she asked "are you okay with it?" I asked what they were thinking about and she said "well, at most it'd be like 3 days, like we'd done for the wedding" after which she added "will that be okay with you?" And she proceeded to say that Frank said it was an open offer and that at one point he'd suggested maybe more time if it was okay with us (meaning her and I). I looked at her and asked "what do you want?". She hugged me and said she wasn't sure yet other than that she would like to simply go away with him. And then she asked me "could you take it if I spent more time with him?". I know I should have probably said "no" - but at that moment - with her standing there leaning at the counter naked and having just shared another round of awesome sex with her - I said "that all depends on whether I have anything to worry about" to which she giggled a reply of "no silly...." but then she immediately added "but after last week, at least you know you'd be okay if it was more time, right?". I grinned at her - again, I hadn't seen Far2's post - and I said something like "when you have more definite ideas - when, where and how long - we can talk about it". The instant she heard that I didn't say no - she came to me and hugged me and as she held me she whispered "don't worry, I promise I'll take care of you and that you'll be okay".

As we talked a little more in the kitchen she asked me if it'd turn me on if she went away with Frank again. I told her that I was sure that I'd be quite horny for her thinking about what she'd be doing.

So - here's the thing - like I said, she was standing there and literally, there was a drip-drip-drip of my cum from her pussy - but as I said that I'd be horny thinking about her - I swear it seemed like an involuntary reaction from her - a second after I said that she was quiet but I swear I saw a big dribble of my cum ooze out of her and make its way down her thigh - and all I could think of was that she'd thought about what I said and that it'd made her pussy spasm like that as she thought about it. It was like she was in sort of a daydream for a moment. A second later I coughed and rolled my eyes down towards the floor and she giggled and said "ooops, I'm making a mess" and she reached over for some paper towels and wiped up the drips on the floor and she nonchalantly wiped off her thighs too.

We went back up to our bedroom and she stayed naked. I was obviously thinking that this is how she is with Frank - just as she'd been with Don and Brad. She flopped down on our bed and had no cares at all that her pussy was still oozing and swollen open.

So - now to answer Far2's question - I suppose it's possible that she'll go away with him for a longer period of time. She'll have to convince me and will have to figure out how we explain it to the kids - but I also want to say that I am not 100% on this just yet. As we lay there in bed we did talk about it a little more. She asked me if I liked the thought of "giving me to him again". I groaned at her question but how could I not be honest with her after all - I told her that "yea, it turns me on to think about" but I added that "just like last time, I need some time to get used to the idea" and I turned to her and said "but no, I'm not saying no ... I know you enjoyed yourself and that's what's important to me". She hugged me and kissed me and said again how much she loved me and how lucky she was. The TV was on but after my admission - neither of us were really watching it. She turned to me and asked me "will you be okay if I want to leave my rings at home again?" and before I could answer she added "it really made me feel so free and able to let myself go". I told her what I knew she wanted to hear (which happened to be the truth) and said "it really made me horny and aroused seeing them in your jewelry box while you were gone". And she rolled over against me and giggled and said "I guess it was a reminder that you gave me to Frank for the weekend?". Even though we'd just had sex not more than 30 minutes earlier - damn if my cock didn't get hard!!! Like I said, it's sort of like Sue's "lie-detector" for me.

We realized it was getting later already and that we needed to get cleaned up and to get some dinner before the kids returned. She looked at me and asked me if I "wanted any" as she pointed at her pussy. How could I pass up tasting her?! But after just a few minutes she tugged at my hair and said "that's enough - lets get cleaned up for real" and both of us then showered together.

She's now over at her parents visiting - I don't think I've posted a status on her dad. He's now back at home with 24x7 care. What they've said is that the best they can hope for is to stabilize him and hopefully give him, with therapy, some ability to care for himself. But the doc also took her and her sibs aside and said that he only has, at most, a few months left. Between his earlier heart condition and now the stroke and side-effects - they don't think he's going to make it, that he's not strong enough to really benefit from the physical therapy so the alternate goal is to just keep him comfortable. Quite sad - but it's been good that Sue's been able to push it out of her head these past few days.

About the last thing I can share is our conversation last night going to bed. It was triggered by her standing there naked as she selected a night-shirt and then her pulling it over her head and getting into bed. She saw me staring and asked what was up. I told her that I love seeing her change for bed and then come to bed. She giggled and immediately added "without panties?". To which I replied "obviously yeah!". She climbed into bed and sidled up next to me and said "I'm going to go back to wearing them you know". I told her that I thought she was going to and she replied that it makes her so much more aware of sex in general - between her and me and her and Frank. She hugged me a little and said "it seems to really turn you on" and I told her what I've said here - that it's that she wants to deny me like that is what turns me on so much and then to think that Frank gets to see/have her before I do definitely keeps me aroused and on my toes. To which she giggled and said "I know, I think I'm still a little tender from making you wait this time".

So - that's it up to current.

Oh - we did talk about Monday night too. I should mention that Sue said she'd make sure she had everything we need to both "go bare" tomorrow night. I joked about "what will Frank think when he sees you next" and she said that she told him that she'll be bare again probably the next time they're together. I didn't ask but I don't think she's told him of what we're doing tomorrow evening after my doctors appointment.

Gotta run - more later... Another hot day - hopefully not as hot as yesterday though.

Gordon - I suspect you're right - but I also suspect Sue will tease me about that before she would actually do it. I can imagine her playing it up and testing the waters - probably giving in a time or two to my protests - but yeah, one day, I suspect she'll do it for real - also probably as a test thing.

Thats another of those things that I'm just a bit scared/hesitant about when I think of Sue taking more and more control and self-directing things more and more. But I'm also comforted to think that she'll do it to titillate me and enhance my desires and subsequent pleasure..... Hopefully...

STB
great post look for ward to any updates. also sound"s like sue is taken going to take total control of you and her lover. and i think sue is going to push all of you button"s to see how far you will let it go. sound"s like she is wanting more time away with frank. so she is taken it to the next level now. all i can say is carry on and look for any red flag"s no matter how small. have fun and keep us posted.

Dana - I wouldn't say total-control. That might be an overstatement. As you and others have posted - I don't know if Frank is one who can be pushed into being more of what Sue is perhaps looking for. Similarly, I don't know if I'll be comfortable ceding that level of control.

But for the time being, I am so enthralled by the "new Sue" that I will be excited and encouraging when/if she does want to push things further. As you've said, she knows what turns me on very well now and she feels comfortable in taking the lead.

My appointment for my annual physical (first time for me in many years) isn't till 4pm today. This morning when she left for work she reminded me that she'll be "stopping for some Nair" on the way home and she kissed me and said she was looking forward to later tonight. I didn't bring it up but hearing the excitement in her voice makes me think that Frank passed up on it.

The other thing that I'll share is that - and this will sound crazy - but she pranced around the bedroom naked this morning like she used to after her shower - the crazy part is that in a way, I miss seeing her tease me with her panties! I didn't tell her (I'm sure she knows).

We both knew we weren't having sex last night. Between the Saturday surprise and the unspoken desire for us to both be horny tonight, there was no nookie last night - which was probably a good thing as I was pretty tuckered out and in need of a recharge and I knew Sue was saying she was getting a bit tender too. Its quite a change for us to now speak so openly and freely about what's going on - it still take a little getting used to. It used to be more one-sided in the past - if I had felt the need to talk, the conversation was geared towards me. Vice-versa too. But now, it just seems like we're on the same wavelength, and more-so, we both seem to not be fearing upsetting the other by being open about it.

Anyway - as she clicked from channel to channel on the TV (nothing's on Sunday nights...) we passed by some National Geographic show on nicest beaches or something like that. To which Sue commented that she'd like to get away to the beach when we have a few days off next week. I joked back that "maybe Frank will take you away someplace like that?". That brought her to roll over onto one side and look at me and she said "would you be okay with that?".

Why is is that hearing her say something like that drove my cock immediately hard! I probably should have said hmmmm or hemmed/hawed at a reply but instead I just said the first thing that came to my mind and that was "probably.... depends....". She kissed me and I said "so..... is this more of a definite thing than you've told me about?". She immediately replied "no". Which felt very honest from her. But she did then follow it by saying "we have talked about it and it IS something we'd both like". She held my hand and asked me how I felt about that.

She's asked me this several times already so I'm thinking she really wants to hear me say I'm okay with it. But I also think (know?) that it turns her on to hear me tell her how I feel about it. This time I started by saying that "I'm always concerned that things will get out of control" to which she immediately replied, before I could get another word out, "you do NOT have to worry about that, I promise" and she gave me a big kiss, after which I continued. I told her that it turned me on to think about it and that what she'd said before was true, that it turned me on to think that I was giving her to Frank for that period of time. She cooed in my ear that it turned her on too - like a fantasy escape for her where she can truly be someone else's for a little while. It seemed like it was my turn to talk though so I continued and said that idea turned me on too and I turned to look at her and told her that the thought of her sleeping with him at night and the 2 of them getting up in the morning together was very arousing to me.

That's when she whispered softly in my ear "it turns you on thinking of me so intimate with him, doesn't it?" I groaned my reply back to her and she reached down and felt my hard-cock and said "my my, we're going to have to take care of this tomorrow night" (meaning tonight).

We talked a little more and she said that it took her a little while to detach from being "Mrs. xxxxx" and that she was glad that I would give her that chance again. I told her that as long as she came back to me afterwards as she has in the past - that I would eagerly look forward to that reunion. She held me tightly and said "I want this to be good for you too" and I told her softly "as long as I don't lose you in the process, it will be".

So - that's it for now.

STB
sound's like you and sue have got it under control right now. and do have fun tonight with the neet and with sue after hope all goes well . keep us posted
i do think if frank open;s his eye's he may be come what she may want and if he think's he can win sue from you.

Steve & Sue:
I have been "out of touch" for the past several days, as We have been visiting relatives and didn't have free access to Wi-Fi.
I am addressing this to both of you, since now Sue is contributing much of the dialog that keeps this trread going.
I apreciate her input. It is much easier, now to understand why this is all going so well for you both.
I can't say that I understand the 'denial.' Actually, I just can't relate to it for myself.
It seems that Sue was the same way about the 'denial' untill she understood how it "turned you on". And as long as she has someone to "fill in" (pun intended), she is willing to have fun with it.

There is nothing I have to 'conmment' on since everything seems to be going fine, and you are both in control of what happens.
Steve, I do enjoy your descriptions of your times together. The discussions have been very informative. All that you have posted in the past several days, goes a loong way to easing my mind. I can say that I am not concerned, and can share your "comfort" with all of this.
I do hope you have a chance to take a picture of Sue's "nicely manicured" pussy hairs before they didapear today. Maybe you can bargan with her! You know. "you show me yours & I'll show you mine". Anyway, you should have another picture to add to the collection.
Cheers, Harry

STB
well it is tuesday and has she put back on the panties yet to keep it for frank'S NEXT TIME WILL IT BE wed. or thursday or maybe friday or all of them. hope all went well on monday night with you and sue shaving and did you get any then to. has she talked to frank at all this week and told him that you would like him to take her to the beach. and maybe for longer than a few day's so are you beening denied again and have you and sue talked about her doing more with frank from now on. keep us posted ps how is sue's dad doing.

SoonToBe said:
That’s another of those things that I'm just a bit scared/hesitant about when I think of Sue taking more and more control and self-directing things more and more

You are scared STB.
After all, Cuckolding, hasn’t it a lot to do with the thrill given by fear and taking risks?

I'm not sure if scared is the right word to use. Anxious may be a more appropriate term? I'm not scared of losing her or of her doing something that'll hurt me - more that it'll be her in the drivers seat more and her apparently taking the lead on pushing the envelope a bit more.

We did not go-bare last night. Actually Sue wound up running over her parents house as things seem to change almost daily with her dad. One day he seems like he's making progress, the next he seems to have taken 2 steps back. They think maybe some medications got mixed up (he's on a ton of them) - or at least that's the hope. She's there again tonight too - so we're waiting until the sexually-desiring mood returns to her.

I believe she's been in touch with Frank via email since he's been away/busy. Sue has said/teased me that she'll remain panty-less this week but that I still need to "ask permission" to have her - but again, some of that attitude predated the change in her dad so things are a bit in limbo. Still, we are looking forward to at least one or two nights away next week - but nothing's firm just yet.

I do not know if she's shared with Frank any of our discussion about them going away - it's only been via email so, not sure what she's shared. I'm actually feeling a bit more relaxed about it since all of our talking and her openness with me. A part of me feels like it's as I've been saying for a while now - once the shock and apprehension and anything like that about them having sex goes away - once it seems like "no big deal" the sex part at least - then the rest seems to be a bit more in perspective. Of course I'll miss her and my desire for her will only grow - but at the same time - I still have to say that the thought of her "being his" again and her fulfilling her desires to be his for a while - it's crazy but it's incredibly arousing. I've looked at the pics from a few weeks ago many times - I know I should cringe at it - but that picture of them in the shower is just a wild turn-on to look at and think about - the freedom and openness she's allowing herself to feel and share with him and then with me....

Before I'll end this post - I can say that other than slightly elevated blood-pressure (low 130's over 63) I'm the picture of health. The doc seemed surprised/impressed with my PSA count which was 0.4 - he seem surprised it was so low. My thought is that it confirms that an active sex-life (i.e. cumming a lot from any method) can keep the old prostate happy!

TTFN as she's due back shortly and I told her we could have a glass of wine and relax together.

StB
great post keep us posted on any change's.

STB
is frank back in town and is sue going to see him today.

Steve & Sue:
I do hope you had a chance to take a picture of Sue's "nicely manicured" pussy hairs before they disapeared. Maybe you could bargain with her! You know. "you show me yours & I'll show you mine". Anyway, that would be a great picture to add to the "collection".
Cheers, Harry

Users who are viewing this thread