• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Aroused by being denied

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
more

It would not be dificult to recognize Steve, if you were someone that knew him, like at work.
I also think as was stated before, that "denial
goes both ways, and the longer this goes on the less respect Sue will naturally have for Steve.She does enjoy sex. I think she is capable of enjoying it from both Steve and Frank. Why not keep it that way???
She said way back in the beginning, that he should be "careful because I just might like it" Well she is now "liking it". I just hope Steve likes what it may do to their future.
I know Sue don't love Frank, and probably wont as things are going now, but who knows what the future holds.
Steve is giving up a lot more than he considered in the beginning. I just think. that "denial" can change lives. Both Steve's and Sue's
I'm still at an RV park, but had a little more time to explain myself this time.
I am OK with this, I guess, It's just not the way I would want it to happen Not to me, and not For Sue and Steve, But Whatever!!!

Cheers, Harry

STB
hope you and sue had q very good day and a happy 4th. ahd now that it is thursday again is sue going back to see frank today. and also how is sue"s dad still doing good. keep us posted on any updates or change"s look forward to your next post.

Just had to share yesterdays events while they are still fresh in my mind.
But first just a mention about Tuesday. She got home about 6pm and we again had the house to ourselves as our daughter was swimming over at a friend's house and was having dinner there. Our son was home but was gone by 7pm. When he left Sue came up to me and again said to me that she hadn't fully realized how much I enjoy knowing that she's fucking Frank. She kissed and hugged me and then gently cupped my cock and balls and said "I can't believe you've waited this long to have me again.". I groaned back that I didn't know how I'd made it and I started to caress her and try to seduce her. She let me nibble at her neck and then down the fronts of her breasts including sliding her top and bra-strap off her shoulder - but when she felt my hands around her butt pulling her against me she took a deep breath and said "whoa"...."I was serious that I wanted you to wait till tomorrow". At which point she kissed me and hugged me and said "I promise you can have me all day tomorrow". And when the kiss ended she looked at me and said "if you must know, I'm going upstairs now to get cleaned up a bit ..... and no, you can't watch!". About 10 minutes or so later she came back down and whispered "Frank made such a mess in me today...." and that was all she said as we got dinner started. She caught me staring at her several times but she didn't prod at what I was thinking about - I'm sure she knew.

I did not sleep well Tuesday night - I fought a hardon all night and found myself having some truly erotic dreams such that I thought I might wind up with a wet-dream (something I haven't had in a few years). But come yesterday morning we both slept in a little late and by 10am or so I actually felt better and wickedly horny. Sue got out of bed but remained in her night-shirt and panties. I complained to her and she said "your day begins when the kids leave".

By just after noon both of our kids had bid us farewell. We are both convinced that our kids now know we want time alone to have sex as they both had these smiles on their faces as they left.

Finally, it was time to undress Sue and have her back as mine. But she wanted to take things slowly and she said she wanted to talk about things too. We opened the first bottle of champagne and over the first few glasses she asked me to tell her what I was thinking for the past week and a half. I told her honestly that I found myself more and more turned on as I knew she was seeing Frank more. She giggled and cooed and asked me to tell her what I was thinking and to not hold back. And so I told her - I told her that knowing Frank was fucking her was exciting as it was but that she'd kept her pussy hidden away for the whole time only added to my desire. And then I told her "knowing he'd cum in you so many times really got me going". And that's when I looked at her and said something like "knowing you wanted me to wait and that you were fucking him is really what turns me on" - and I added something like "...knowing his cum was in you while you wanted me to jerk-off was just incredible...". She giggled and said it turned her on to think about it too - she said that seeing me cum like that really turned her on - she said that seeing me cum all over my stomach and at the same time thinking and knowing that it's not going in her but that Franks cum was - she turned to me and said that it turned her on a lot. She said she'd remembered reading some Penthouse stories like that where the wife liked "wasting" her husband's cum while her lover got to cum in her. I told her I remembered that story(s). As she kissed me she said that the symbolism of it seemed to be something that turned her on. To which I joked with her and said "and what about the symbolism of leaving your rings home when you went to that wedding?".

Well, that opened up a conversation that would spread into our foreplay and would tweak up the intensity of the sex that followed.

She told me again how she feels she understand me a lot more now. She again patted her pussy still through her panties and said that she understands how this turns me on - that her lover can have all of her - but that I have to wait. She must have seen the aroused and anxious look in my face as she said that because she immediately leaned over and kissed me and said "I love you - I will always be yours" and then added "but like I said, I am having fun with this now .... so as long as it turns you on .... well, I want to enjoy it too!".

I did not admit to her that I was worried or concerned or anxious about her taking more of a lead in all of this. Of course I'm concerned - it means that she needs to be very aware of what she's doing and how she feels about Frank and such - but for this conversation - it was totally just between us.

She continued and said she wouldn't have believed that just wearing panties like this would have such an effect - not just on me - but on her - she said she was so much more aware of the effect of her nakedness. Then she held me and said "it turns you on that I get naked for Frank and that you haven't seen all of me for almost 2 week, doesn't it?". I told her that her having panties on when I was there on Sunday was definitely something new. Which led me to ask - what did Frank think about all of this? She said that he knows that we play games sexually and that he knows that it turns me on that she will so willingly have sex with him. I asked about Sunday and the panties and she said that she's told him that we play with some denial stuff and that it turns me on. She said Frank's reply was something like wow - and that was something he could never have even thought about with Joanne. I asked her what he thought of me in all of this. She said what he's said all along - that he doesn't fully understand it but that he's more than willing to have sex with her but that he doesn't really get into that he's fucking her and I'm not - that he doesn't really look at things beyond him and her and that other than me knowing about it - that he doesn't really care much beyond that.

So - as an aside here - that goes right along with what she's already told me about him - that he's not going to be this aggressive/dominant kind of guy even if he knows it's something that turns me on. She said that's the same way he seemed about the wedding - not that he derived some sort of power-play thing about her and me and him having her for the weekend - but instead, she said, he just looks at it as having sex - great sex - with a willing partner.

I asked about their upcoming weekend away and she said that it's just something they'd talked about - that Frank had casually asked her if she could ever get away again. She looked at me and said "I wanted to see your reaction to see if it was something that turned you on" - she paused for a second and smiled and said "and I guess it does ... which makes sense to me now". To which she kissed me and then whispered in this sexy voice "you like to think about me being Franks for a while and then coming back to you!". I groaned and she knew it was my agreement. In that same sexy voice she asked me to tell her about it.

A few minutes later we were upstairs laying down in our bed and she asked me again to tell her about it. She rolled up onto her elbow but I stayed staring at the ceiling as it was just easier to talk that way without looking at her in the face. I just started talking. I told her that after having her as mine for over 25 years that it turned me on that she'd let other guys - Frank - fuck her so freely. I also told her that it had always excited me that she'd let other guys cum in her - and I again mentioned that I knew it was happening way back when we first started dating. She giggled at that comment but encouraged me to talk. I told her that when I think of her giving all of herself to Frank or Don or whoever else, that it turns me on incredibly to think of her being able to let go enough to have the kind of intense sex that she has with them. She cooed in my ear that "you like me giving my pussy to someone else for a while". To which I moaned back that it turned me on incredibly that she'd be so sexual with "him" and that she'd share herself as if it were me she was with. I told her that thinking of her at the wedding with Frank - and I told her - thinking of her sleeping with him, waking up, showering, getting dressed - I told her that knowing she's shared all of that with him drove me crazy with desire.

I told her that the times the 3 of us have had sex together have been great but I also added that watching her with him has also been awesome. She asked me what I liked to see the most. And I was honest, I told her I loved to see her letting herself go and getting aroused with him. That I loved to see her spread her legs for him knowing she wants him to fuck her. She mmmmm'ed and cooed in my ear to tell her more. I told her that seeing her orgasm with him was an incredible turn on and I looked over at her and said "knowing he can feel you when you cum is so incredible". She moaned back and said that it's taken her a while to not feel any guilt at it like she used to sometimes. I held her hand as I told her that "I also like watching him cum in you .... I like being there and sharing that moment". She rolled to me and hugged me and said that meant a lot to her as it's the moment she really enjoys for Frank or whoever - that she loves to make sure that moment is really good for him and that knowing it turns me on that he's cumming in her really lets her enjoy the moment. Among other things I told her I like knowing her sexiness and her body has turned him on that much. She cooed back in my ear "no wonder you wanted me to see Frank again yesterday".

Around this point she rolled over onto her side and reached down and felt my now stiff cock and said "all this talk has me turned on and I KNOW it has you turned on .... are you ready to have me again finally?". To which I literally jumped up to my knees and leaned down to start to undress her! She giggled and said "wow - I guess you are horny ... okay - lets start slowly" to which she sat up a bit and let me pull her shirt off. She still had her bra on and teased me a bit before she leaned forward and let me unclasp it. Her nipples were rock hard which answered my question of whether she was as turned on as I was!.

More after lunch.

STB
can not wait for the rest of it. looking forward to the post. did she give you ant more details on there up coming weekend away or not.

Back to where I was before lunch.

So - as I was saying, she wanted to move a bit more slowly. Despite my eagerness, I went along with her request and I spent quite a bit of time caressing and sucking at her breasts and nipples.

I was waiting for a sign that she was ready for me to continue undressing her when she said she wanted to talk to me a bit and then she said "about what I'm thinking about".

I was instantly nervous. I know what she'd said about their weekend away being something unplanned so I wasn't sure what else to expect. She ran her fingers through my hair as I gently chewed at one nipple and then the other, each time I could hear her moan and I wanted more and more to get between her legs already. I started to work my way down her body when she said "are you going to listen to me like I did to you?". I was almost at a raging boil but I realized she really wanted to share with me as I had with her.

She started by saying that it's taken a while for her to understand me but now that she does and she can see that it's what I want and yes, she admitted, that the intensity between us has skyrocketed - that since she's let herself accept this that she's now learned to embrace the idea. She rolled her head towards me and said "I never dreamed I'd be doing this as a married woman" to which she added that I was right - that she was promiscuous when we started dating. To which I replied "ahem?" and she giggled and said, okay I was very promiscuous and added "but it was right after my divorce and, well, it was just the way it was". I replied to her that it was the early 80's and it was the norm. To which she smiled and I said "I loved it when we had sex on our first date" and she replied "I still think it's better to just get it out of the way rather than having everything revolve around and build up to it". And then she admitted it - as if I didn't know it already but she (again) admitted to it that even back in college she had always loved to have guys cum in her. I told her that I thought it was totally erotic and that I've thought about her. She smiled and blushed when she realized how relaxed and open she felt with me.

She said she thought all that was past her but that with the kids getting older it seemed easier to think about it again. She looked at me and said "sorry - once I became a mom - it changes you" she continued to say that once she'd given birth to our kids she didn't feel at all like sharing her body with anyone else and that even when I'd first suggested it and we'd taken those first steps, that while it turned her on she also knew she wasn't ready yet. But once the kids were older and we started having more time for ourselves - she said that even before I asked her to have fun on that trip the first time, that she'd been thinking that maybe it'd be fun. She hugged me and said that she didn't want to think a lot about the past - she pulled away from me and said again that she hadn't been ready for all of this with Brad or even with Don, that she wasn't as sure of herself or us. She looked at me and said she was very confused and conflicted at the time about why I wanted to give her so many experiences as I had been - but she looked at me and said "I think I understand it all now" and after a second "it turned you on that I would do it with them" and she said that at the time, she gave into those ideas/suggestions/requests because she wasn't totally sure what to do. She admitted that it turned her on but that she felt confused and conflicted about going through with them. And then she kissed me again "all the while because I didn't understand how that could turn you on - and could turn you on enough to want me to do it with them instead of you". But she held me and said - I think I understand now - and then she said 'I understand it now because it turns me on too".

I was again moving down her breasts to her stomach hoping to pull her but she held me back again and redirected me back to her breasts for a little longer while she talked. "I love fucking Frank" was her next sentence and I nearly bit down hard on her nipple as she said that. I moaned obvious encouragement for her to continue and she said "I love how effortless it is with him" and she proceeded to tell me how she feels she can let go so easily with him and again repeated what she's said all along "I love being naked for him - I love the feeling it give me when he can see all of me and that I will let him .... no that he can have all of me". She held me close and said that she used to fear letting herself go "you know"..... "letting myself cum with him" but now, it feels soooo sexy". "I couldn't believe it when you wanted me to see him again yesterday" and then she added "I think I'm still wet from him yesterday".

That comment drove me crazy and I moaned my frustration at her holding me back. She continue to talk and said that at first she did it for me - wearing her panties - because she knew it turned me on. But then she said that starting even before the wedding, that she'd begun to feel a sexual thrill from doing it. She said she'd see the desire and arousal on me and that would make her horny. And then she said that "lately though, it's really made me so horny for you (meaning me) on Thursday nights when I come home and I know how slippery and wet I am and that you know it too". She said at first that she missed me having sex with her on Thursday nights until she realized that waiting totally turns me on but that she too gets so aroused at "feeling how wet and sticky I am beneath my panties".

I was breathing really heavy by this point and she hugged me and said "are you ready? you haven't even seen my pussy in so long - think you remember what it looks like?". To which I panted back "oh yeah - I surely do". Thats when she raised up her butt and said "just the pants first - I want you to wait a little longer". Her butt felt so good as I slid my hands past it as I pulled her pants off. Only a pair of light pink panties now stood between us. I'd long since shoved off my shorts and boxers. She leaned up at me on both elbows and said "I have a surprise for you in here" and she spread her legs apart a little bit. I was really turned on and my cock was bobbing away. She kissed me and then raised her butt as a signal that I could take off her panties.

I think my hands were shaking as I was so excited. It took me a second to realize but as I slid them off and she spread her legs for me I saw that she'd let her pubes grow back a bit!!!!! Surrounding her delicious pussy was a soft patch of short curly dark-brown curlies!! Wow!!! I knew she'd let her pubes grow in in the past when she'd be going to the doctors but even that she'd stopped doing so this surprised me. "What's this about?" and she looked at me and said "I started letting it grow after the last time we had sex" and "I thought it'd be different for a little while like this". I was all amazed at it and started to play with the light fuzz, spreading it back away from her pussy lips. The bush above her clit was a bit more pronounced and I remembered how she'd like it if I'd tug at it gently during foreplay. I heard her say "so - what do you think?" to which I answered "mmm, nice for a change!" to which she said "Frank liked it too" and that gave me the most humongous hard-on thinking that he's been fucking her all week with her pussy now framed by this light-brown hair and that I've had to wait till now!!!! I honestly don't know how I hung on without bursting at that moment - but what I can say is that I so wanted my cock buried in her.

STB
great post did you and sue have a good time and a nice 4th. have you two talked anymore after you had your fun about all this. keep us posted

Talk about "first date" experience and even jitters!!! Last time I saw her pussy she was totally bare and oh so sweet looking - this time there's pubes surrounding her pussy! It was like she was a different person at first. She encouraged me go to down on her - she said it tickles - and all I could think of was that she knows that because it's Frank that's tickled her. Still, dipping my tongue between her swollen pussy lips - I swear I could taste the unmistakeable tang of cum. I licked at her as she pulled her legs back but honestly, we both knew what we wanted - no - needed.

I felt her start to cum - just the beginning, I could feel her pussy twitching and could feel her body responding. All mention of Frank was done now between us. She looked down at me with the glaze of desire in her eyes and she just said "fuck me". The look of desire was all I needed as the final encouragement. And while she no longer mentioned Frank - instead telling me to fuck her good - that's not to say that he was out of my mind. I couldn't help think of him with her as I pushed my cock into her for the first time in so many days. She felt open and so accommodating - I knew she was wet but dare I say that over the multiple masturbation sessions, that I'd maybe forgotten how silky smooth her pussy felt. I sank all the way in on my first thrust and all I could think of was that she's this wet and open because she's been fucked by Frank almost every other day since last week. Damn if that didn't get me to the bursting point soon.

We moved around on the bed - I prompted it as I didn't want to cum too soon and even more so, I so wanted to feel her cum before I did - or even better yet - as I did. I pulled her up to her knees and again knelt by the edge of the bed looking at her well-used pussy and loving how she was totally comfortable letting me do so - including her running her fingers up and down to pull it open for me! Needless to say - I plunged back into her and grabbed onto her hips and started fucking her silly. I can't say all thoughts of Frank were gone, but I can say that when she'd lean down into the bed and arch her back - the only thing I could think about was how awesome it felt to split her open like that. She squealed at how big I felt in her "even bigger than I remembered....." and with that I swatted at her upturned butt, reddening both cheeks a bit. I felt her getting closer to cumming. Instead of spanking her again - I put one foot up on the edge of the bed - with one hand I reached around her and played with her clit but with the other hand, I licked and wet my index finger and I began probing around her butt. I pushed it in her ass and she let out this incredibly erotic moan into the bed. I wet my finger again and this time pushed in up to the first knuckle. That brought about a grunt and a spasm from her that pulled me even further into her pussy and made me slam into her butt and lift her off the bed. She squealed again as on my next thrust I pushed my finger back into her ass again. She grunted again feeling my finger and cock pushing in and then pulling out of her - she moaned out loud and turned back to look at me as I plunged back into her. She may have looked back towards me but her eyes were lost, glazed over as she stared blankly as she pushed her pussy again back towards me as I pushed into her. Faster and faster we moved until at one point she began to flail around on the bed, slamming her arms and hands into the bed as I felt a huge orgasm overtake her. Her pussy clenched down on my cock at the same time as her butt clenched down on my finger. I gently rubbed the fingers on my other hand over her pussy lips (surrounding my cock) up to her clit and that pushed her over the edge. She slumped down towards the bed and arched her back and moaned out in the most sexy tone ever "oh god - fuck me - fuck me hard". And so I did - I fucked her so hard I was banging into her on each thrust and propelling her up in the air. But I wasn't fucking her fast - nooo - instead, it was just slow - deep and VERY forceful. It was intense to feel her cum with each wave hitting just after I'd push all the way into her each time. To say she was wet is an understatement as within a few moment I was pulling totally out of her (leaving her pussy gaping open) and then pushing back into her all the way each time. She began screaming and her orgasm went overboard as I pulled my finger out of her ass and used both hands to pull her hips hard towards me. A second later she let out a long moan and I could feel her whole body relax and almost go limp.

I still hadn't cum yet - sorry but I wanted her on her back and I knew it. I could have probably let go being behind her but I truly wanted her to have all she could. She giggled and rolled over and pulled her legs back for me. Again - the first thing I saw was this frame of curly brown hair surrounding her wet and open pussy that seemed to be beckoning for me. As I moved in she looked up at me and said "I love you" and a second later I saw her close her eyes and she just started saying "fuck me" slowly over and over. I felt huge going into her - even as much and as hard as we'd fucked already - it still felt like I was stretching her open. And sure enough, as I pushed all the way into her she opened her eyes at how it felt for me to fill her pussy after so much time. When I pushed all the way into her it felt fucking incredible. She pulled back more for me and I started to get into a rhythm with her which resumed her goal of cumming again. I could feel her again push back at me to pull me in deeper. Feeling the wetness of her pussy spread beneath me was incredible enough but the tickling sensation of her curly pubes around the edge was really something new and damn if it didn't drive me crazy.

I know I felt her cum at least once more before I felt the urge become too strong for me. I put her legs around my arms to hold her open and she licked her fingers and played with her clit as I drove into her as deep as I could. She squealed and again I could tell she was approaching a huge orgasm again. And, while I honestly hadn't thought about Frank up till then, at that moment the thought of him fucking her 8 times since I'd had her last was all I needed to push me over. I could feel at least 5 or 6 thick spurts of cum fill the insides of her pussy - enough that she squealed and groaned "oh god, it's so hot...." that I swear it coaxed another few out of me such that a moment later I collapsed onto her and only then did I realize that she'd cum at the same time as me.

You two are awesome. Keep going!

STB
GREAT post you have claimed sue again and sound"s like it was great for you both.keep us posted on any change"s

Great post, it was awesome to read what Sue has thought about this relationship and how the two of you have grown. I have learned and enjoyed your posts.

I told Sue I was working on something for work to have some time to finish my thoughts and clear my head.

As I lay there on top of her she reached up and hugged me and held me. I pushed up away from her and it was a moment that I know we both felt - nothing cuck-related at all - just a moment when we were one and just as she could feel my cock still deep in her pussy, she knew I could feel all of her still all tingling and sensitive - sharing the feeling of having cum together.

I can't say that I didn't think about cuck stuff - it's hard not to - but between her and I, it wasn't there. It was me she was pulling deep into her pussy and it was me she wanted to feel pound away at her.

She laughed as I finally slipped out of her and she felt just how much I'd cum. She ran her finger down there and commented how much I'd cum and said "maybe it's good for you to wait". I kissed her and told her that she was awesome.

This time I just had to say something. I've mentioned it here so many times that I finally just said to her that it turned me on how much more comfortable she was about being "messy" after she's had sex - I told her with me or Frank - that it was something that was a huge change in her and that I loved it. She got up on her elbows again and pulled her knees back and apart and let me see her pussy in all its well-fucked glory! The little curly hair was matted back especially down between her legs framing the now gaping vagina. Her pussy lips were a dark pink almost a red color and were swollen open. She even reached down and pulled it open a bit more and again - just lay back again on her elbows and let me look all I wanted. This from the same wife who just a few years ago would have pulled her legs together and been in the bathroom cleaning herself up already.

She looked at me and said that it's taken this long and now Frank to say the same things for her to feel it - that it's not gross or disgusting or even lewd to let me/us see her like that. Again it's the whole thing she says of understanding what turns me on that she's come to enjoy herself. "You always told me I looked beautiful like this" and said that she now believed me and what I think she was saying was that as she's learned to enjoy sex again, that she's learning to understand what guys find "hot" and she said "apparently you all like seeing me like this!". I told her that seeing her so open about sex is a huge turn-on.

As we lay there - my cock all wet and sticky and her pussy just drooling away - it was almost surreal in how it felt. "I like fucking .... but you know that" was how she started. And she proceeded to ramble on for like 10 minutes telling me all about how she liked to fuck and she mentioned several times that she liked guys to cum in her. She also proceeded to tell me how she's coming to like finding out more about her sexual desires and experiencing them. I asked her what she was thinking and what she said sort of sounded crude in some ways but I realized she wasn't really thinking about what she was saying. But what she said was that she knows she's using Frank to fulfill her new desires as they relate to what she's now enjoying between us. It was more the way she said it about him - that she can "get him to do whatever" she wants. I didn't really say anything more about it other than giving her definite positive encouragement that I wanted her to do so. She reached out and held my hand tightly as she said that she's having a lot of fun....

We talked idly about a lot of stuff. It wasn't all about Frank, but it was more about her coming to accept her new desires. She thanked me for going along with waiting. I told her that I knew it was going to be awesome as it was and then told her that she'd "helped me along" several times. That brought her up onto her elbow facing me and she said again that it really turned her on to watch me and she said that it really gave her a tremendous feeling sharing it with me when I was able to cum a 2nd or 3rd time sometimes. Which brought my immediate response that I wanted a 2nd - "and maybe a 3rd shot at your pussy" since we had the whole day and into the evening. She told me that today it all should go in her pussy! She giggled and lay back against the pillow.

I remember it was quiet for a moment or two until she said "you know, it turns me on watching you" and I said "yeah, you said that". And then she said again that it turned her on that I wasn't cumming in her - she said "even though you know I'd love it" she said that somehow seeing me cum like that, knowing she was denying me it, had started to turn her on. I told her that I loved sharing it with her, especially if she'd help get me turned on to which she giggled back "and I'm sure you love it when I help finish you off too!".

We took a break of sorts where we had a bit more champagne and then went back for seconds. She only teased me at the very beginning of this second round - reminding me of how wet she was and why. But once she felt that I was well up to task - by her riding me to her first orgasm - we stopped talking and began communicating in grunts and moans - and yes, squeals from her several times as at times she encouraged me again - this time telling me several times to "fuck the shit out of me". At one point she both complained that I was so rough with her and yet in the same breath she moaned for me to 'take her'. I'm not sure she had a cohesive thought in her head - but I'm sure somewhere in there thoughts of Frank were there - just as they were in my head. That his cock has been buried in her at the heights of passion went through my head several times. Each time it turned me on like crazy to think that he's felt her like that - that Don and Brad and probably Bill before that have also felt her like that. Shit, that all the guys she's been with have felt her like that. But as I said - those thoughts did go by - but to be honest - I was mainly focused on how her pussy felt gobbling up my cock. Not so much how it got so wet - but that it was so wet around my cock at that moment. Each time I'd drive it into her it pushed me closer and closer. She'd cum several times and seemed to be riding one wave onto the next. But I finally felt the urge and I knew that I couldn't hold off much longer.

She knew it too. After almost 30 years of fucking she knows when I'm about to burst. She looked up at me and spread her legs even wider than I thought they could go. It felt like my cock should have been up in her throat with how far I felt in her. I pushed it in and ground it around and she let out a squeal that only made me do it harder and harder each time. Finally - the last time, damn, I pushed it in and I could feel it against the back of her pussy. She moaned in my ear to "cum in me" and that was it. I know it was a 2nd time for me but I felt a good 4 or 5 deep squirts come jetting out of my cock - enough for her to squeal and pull me tightly in her with her legs as I ground myself around for the last moments.

This time she looked like a porn-star when I pulled out of her - a thin layer of white foam coated the inside of her pussy and the matted hair around her pussy was pulled straight down as I slid down and out of her such that it kind of looked like a fu-manchu mustache around her pussy! She laughed at how my cock looked and as she did - a dribble of cum oozed out of her. She felt it and - picking up on our earlier conversation she smiled at me and pulled her knees back for me and said "is this what you want? you want to see my 'freshly fucked' pussy?". But it wasn't just that she said it - it was the way she said it - totally teasing me and totally taunting me. "Go on and lick it if you want to". A minute later she was holding her hands against the back of my head talking me through licking her to another milder orgasm to which she lay back afterwards and said "ahhh. I needed that".....

We both lay back again afterwards and spooned together and actually - for the first time in a long time - fell asleep in each others arms for a nap before dinner.

STB
great post sound"s like you and sue had a great 4th. togather and how is her dad. also is sue going to see frank this weekend.

Since I first started surfing cuckold type forums, I noticed that large numbers of postings fall into two major groupings. The first is comprised of wannabbes and novice cuckold who tell of going at it like rabbits while building up to taking the plunge and subsequently the greatly increased marital sex in the approach and aftermath of each new liaison with a lover. It seems such a win: win situation the wonder is why most couples aren’t living the life.

The other major grouping is comprised of established cuckolds, living a life that is largely dominated by restricted access and denial. At first glance this life seems to hold little appeal and it would seem unlikely that any would voluntarily migrate from the first group to here and yet apparently many do. I could not understand how it was possible to move from A to B but over the last three years you have constructed a well signposted road map.

I must confess two personal hang ups which perhaps inhibit my understanding. The first is that I am not a great fan of masturbation as I consider it infinitely inferior to both intercourse and blow jobs, with hand jobs splitting the difference. You do seem to have a different view on this. Secondly, on rare occasions when I have been separated from my wife for a week or more, the returning home sex has been extra special and yet I have never been tempted to forgo my weekly ration of pleasures in the hope of artificially create that extra passion.

For a long time I could completely sympathise with your motivation as represented by the reclamation sex, cream pies and sloppy seconds when Sue returned from Brad or Don but sadly, since Frank, those now seem to be pleasures that are no longer on the menu. Even though Frank had admitted a predilection for those same treats, this is the one area where he also misses out.

After avidly reading all your posts right from the beginning, I was beginning to believe that I understood your thinking but now you are starting to lose me again.

Steve, great update! In reading your last 3 or 4 long posts, I get the sense that you are at the threshold of a new game.

With Sue now opening up and sharing her thoughts, the denial, keeping her body from your eyes, admitting that she loves fucking Frank (something she has brought up several times according to the number of times it appears in your postings) and how turned on she is with seeing your seed wasted while Frank's is all released inside her, it sounds as if maybe the "tough love" phase of your cuckolding is about to begin. According to some experts, of which I am certainly not one, a woman builds a bond with the man who's sperm is in her the most. You got out fucked over the wedding weekend and also over the past two weeks. Could simple biology be taking place with Sue now getting turned on seeing your essence wasted harmlessly on your chest?

With Sue speaking of Frank's shortcomings as far as being more demanding and all, do you think she might be thinking of considering another more dominant type man to supplement or even eventually replace Frank?

Yes....tough love....

got to agree with Januxman here. I suspect that as much as Sue likes telling Frank what she'd like, she may be feeling ready for another Don...

I suspect both of of you are. Even if she weren't headed there on her own, she has become so good at figuring out what tickles your fancy, that she's going to feel her way to that next step.

maddoug

Only have a minute to post - Frank is away today and the early part of next week. We're a "normal couple" for the next 5 days or so.

UK - I haven't read your post fully but I guess I'll try to explain it as simple as this - the passion I felt for and with Sue on Wednesday was something we haven't felt together in a long time. I don't think I even did justice to it when I tried to describe how it felt to be with her. So, perhaps it's a case of absence makes the desire grow...

Jax - your post seems to imply that her desire is towards Frank in some way - but what I absolutely believe now is that it is her desire to continue to turn me on that is leading her direction....

More later though - we're about to head out to the movies....

Steve, I don't think she is falling for Frank as in him personally but more in the sense she is preferring the essence of another bonding in her which is allowing her to let go and enjoying seeing your essence wasted instead of in her.

Quite the opposite of falling for Frank, it seems she may be enjoying fucking him but also having some needs and desires that he is not meeting.

Great update, STB!
I enjoyed it a lot, so to speak ;)
However, I was disappointed by the story ending.
After those many references by Sue to the fact that she is now aroused by wearing panties, and by denying you the sight of her pussy, and by knowing that only Franks cum was allowed while yours was wasted, my guess was that – as a final surprise to you after showing her growing pubic hair – Sue was saying with a sexy voice and a devilish grin: “Well. This pussy belongs to Frank for the time being. You will see it again only when it will be hairy, like Frank wants. Till then you’ll need to hold it up, Today Inclusive
Saying so, Sue should have put her panties back on, then should’ve stood up and patted on her pussy: “You can let your fantasy travel, Steve, and imagine my hair growing for him”, thus perpetuating your denial.
Nevertheless, I appreciate that you told us the truth.

@ UKResearcher
I don’t know to which of your groups I belong to (not-yet-group-A, probably), but I would move from A to B without any hesitation. I have found to my surprise than any story of sex denial arouses me immensely, when I offered it as an option to Linda if that would be a means for her to fulfill my cuckolding desires.

About Masturbation, I think it is an excellent way of reaching orgasm. Definitely it is not a mere alternative to ‘real’ sex. It may be frustrating, of course, but even intercourse, and blowjobs, and all the rest can be unsatisfactory. Above all, with masturbation you have TOTAL CONTROL, which you cannot have if your sex involves one or more partners. Masturbating, you are the only one to decide when, how, how long, how many times, and so on and so forth. It’s great, I must tell you.
However, I admit that after a few weeks at sea, I desperately need to plunge my cock in Linda’s pussy; masturbation only is not enough. But it is also true that when I am at home, I miss the privacy and freedom of touching myself that I have when I am at sea. (For details about sex at sea see my reply of yesterday to Saraha on my thread “My wife’s latest confessions”)

Cheers
- GordonPym

Users who are viewing this thread