Asian Wife Riding Big Cocks

• Thread starterluvtowatch69
  • Start date

luvtowatch69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2013
Bored this AM. Decided to post some blasts from the past. Posted these here before, but took them down for various reasons. We had 13 MFMs all with pre-screened lads. Made sure that if I was going to share her at least I could watch a large cock fucking her silly. Always made the guys do proof pics, before we met. Here is a few from a long time ago, our first MFM. Crappy digital cam. Hope not to bore any one here. For those who have seen years ago, my apologies. Later MFM had a great camera and made it a habit of taking 300+ per event. This is at a dive assed hotel, somewhere on the globe.

MFM 1 the beginning

This was first time, of many to cum, that I heard pussy farts. This guy was a fucking machine! He fucked her so hard and made her cum so many times that when we returned home she did not get out of bed for almost 3 days. I wished I would have had video of it. I had the recorder with me, but this was our first MFM and was scared I might piss off the wife. Finally after about a hour of fucking her in every position she could not take it any more and she gave him a hand job to make him cum. I swear 5 minutes before my cheap ass camera batteries died. This guy came by the bucket loads, he put Peter North's cum shots to shame. This was our first and best ever MFM. We had alot of great ones, but this was the best by far.

Your wife is a real trooper for doing this with you. I wish my wife would do things like this, just meet someone off the internet and eventually fuck them. I also like that you made sure the guys had big cocks. Your wife is a hottie and you're a very lucky man! Do you guys still do this?

I'm a fan. what could be more perfect than a korean hot wife..?

No man we are out of the game, but I still got all the pics, video and great memories!

here is a guy we met twice. This is the guy with the proof pic with shaving cream can earlier in this post. 2nd time he BROKE a MAGNUM condom while he was STUD fucking and smoking her pussy with his fat cock

she loved this guy's fat cock

got video from this meeting. Starting making a event out of these. Grand Hyatt Hotel

This guy was banging her and she was cumming again and again. Shy demure wife spitting dirty words out her mouth. "Fuck me with that Big Dick ....OHHHHH God I'm cumming again.....OHHHHH...FUUUUUCK"

more from same night. 300+ pics and video

files a little out of sequence. This was par of the proof pick set I made him send me. Don't want to meet up and find I bargained for a average size guy banging the wife. If I want to see that I could video tape myself fucking her. All the guys always loved her nipples. Here he is first getting his cock into her. They had to change and let her get on top so she could control the entry. Once she gets used to the size she BANGs the sperm right out of them. The biggest guy length wise was 10" That is his proof pic above..caption says met on net

You can see here that I am standing near her head trying to get my cock sucked, but hard to keep her head still and hard to keep her mouth wrapped around my dick when she is getting the breath knocked out of her when this large cock lad is slapping his balls off her ass with each powerful thrust.

After he pulled out and came all over her, wiped her down with a towel then got on on and busted my nut. Pics are out of sequence on this post. I bet you will have not problem figuring out whose cock is whose

This MFM trip down memory lane is complete. Hope you enjoyed

Omg I cummed so hard. Wish she is my wife.... thanks for sharing