Asian Wife Riding Big Cocks

• Thread starterluvtowatch69
  • Start date
koreanslut said:
This is so hot seeing how wide your wife opened for him, spreading her legs up past her shoulders, wanting him. And that moment when the condom broke! How did you feel? I agree, they must have known right away when it broke. I'm not sure which is hotter: That he broke through that barrier to get into your wife deep and bare and she opened for him eagerly? Or that you sat by watching passively/helplessly while it happened? What happened next after he pulled out, and his sperm started seeping from her pussy?

omg, i know right?? heart pounding in the chest, seeing that huge dick pop out of her pussy leaving it gaping open. and then seeing and smelling the hot cum creampie dripping out of her well used pussy, the look of exhaustion and satisfaction on her face. and most of all, knowing she wanted it so badly, even wanting his strong sperm deep inside her, all over her unprotected womb. insanely hot, i bet it made your head dizzy...

Yes!! Her opening for it, begging for it.. riding him hard.. wanting his sperm.. wanting to feel another man's sperm inside her.. to collect him. The condom ripped when she was on top. Not only did she feel it when it happened, I bet she ground down on his cock at rough angles hoping to make it happen. That makes my head so dizzy. Do you think your sperm can compete?

Would be such a thrill to be in that place.... thanks for the post again
luvtowatch69 said:
Yes. Agreed. She came so many times this night. I love it when my shy girl, Let go and Gets loud and starts talking NASTY. Big cocks inside her pussy tend to get her talking. "OH GOD YES, FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK....OH GOD I AM CUMMING!!!" ETC. The first pics up on this post from our first MFM in that DIVE ass hotel, I thought somebody was going to call the cops or something. LOUD. Headboard BANGING!!!!! off the wall.

I'll post some of her with Mr. 10" next . fucking HOT as Hell!

Awesome ! Can't wait
luvtowatch69 said:
I'll post some of her with Mr. 10" next . fucking HOT as Hell!

Met this guy on AFF. He would not do any proof pics, but we took a gamble and he turned out to be the real deal. Only once was I duped in to meeting a guy with a average size cock. I always screened 100% of the guys. Wife had ultimate veto power if she did not like the guy. We would initially meet in the hotel bar. Here is a few of my beautiful wife -vs- Mr. 10"

Saying hello and the other is just one of the favorite pics of the night. Semi hard 10" hanging. This guy actually was just middle of the pack of memories of our MFM 3 way adventures. At the end of the night he told me that he was embarrassed but he wanted to wear his cock ring around the base of his balls to keep himself hard. His Cock was so Big that it kept going semi soft and he had trouble fucking my wife's tiny pussy. Now let me say that he did impale her with that cock and made her cum numerous times,. He just was not the Fucking machine we some times met up with.

Here we all are enjoying ourselves.

one of our earlier MFM still had the crappy camera.

Wife deep throat this guy. She has amazing cock sucking skills. He is in pure bliss

good solid 8" of cock in her throat in this pic. I am taking in the sights and bare backing that soaking wet pussy.

This is one point in the night wear he is slamming that pussy going balls deep and he is just raining sweat down on her. She is cumming multiple time on his BIG cock.

Here he is doggy styling the FUCK out of her. It is hard to get the perspective for how BIG and fat some of these guys cocks are if you don't have some object to like can in the pic or her hand around them. For average sized guys when we doggy fuck we do not displace air and create the LOUD pussy farts. For the BIG guys once the start HARD Fucking and slapping those balls off their ass the pussy noise is loud. By this time the wife not at all inhibited and she is having multiple orgasms and only screaming "FUCK me" and "OH God I am cumming again, shit!!!"

This pic is out of sequence. Right before the hard fucking I just showed you on the bed. This is where he is maintaining a full hard on and he is letting my wife get use to the full 10". He is having to slowing push deeper on each stroke. Very slow fucking. He goes balls deep in her pussy and she has 3 Deep Hard Orgasms during this 10 minutes of soft fucking. I wish I had video of this. I don't though

This is where she finally drains his balls.

Wow love all these photos. My favourite ones are the one from the back. You can clearly see the whole length and girth of the big cock inside her tight Asian pussy...
luvtowatch69 said:
This is where she finally drains his balls.

looks like he shot a huge wad into the jimmy hat. would be awesome to see that dripping from her well-fucked pussy, down the inside of her legs.

she's so hot, can just imagine her moans and screams, would love to fill her up with my cock too.

sorry jumping back one set. Pics not posted and out of sequence.

pussy lip clinging to fat cock. again out of sequence, sorry. Do you wonder why it broke?

Last edited:
Kazn..check your email off site