Asian Wife Riding Big Cocks

• Thread starterluvtowatch69
  • Start date
Thinking about posting a set from another one of our favorite guys we met. This guy was the real deal. Blew a load all over my wife after he finished STUD fucking her silly.

more to follow later.

Let me continue with the post. I have time before work. Hope to not bore anybody but by lack of comments I think this be doing just that. Continuing the trip down memory lane. We did 13 MFMs. All turned out great. Some better than others. Here is a large cocked lad we met on AFF. Heavy cummer.

Stud fucking her

2nd pic, he is smoking that pussy. Stretching her out!

More STUD FUCKING

POWER/HARD Fucking, right before he came. She is having numerous Orgasms thru out this pic set

When I talked to Bill on the phone before we met, I had told him that I wanted him to pull out and cum all over her when it was time. Here he is trying to get the MAGNUM off his cock.

thanks for the awesome. Again lovin it. OMG that fat cock in ur Asian wife's pussy is just so sexy. She needs that big fat cock in her alright. Still at work will reply ur email later thanx

Barely was able to get the MAGNUM off in time.

It happened that way from time to time. Might post that set soon. Got that image from one of our MFMs in my mind of her gaped sweaty and thick cum running down her thigh.

I have had a lot of guys ask me, “How did you get your wife to fuck other guys?” Here is how you do it.

First. As we both know men are visual animals and women are cerebral. Make sure you keep reminding her that you love to see things. Let her know you are crazy but let her know you love visual images.

Everyone loves to be the object of someone’s desire. Remember that.

Get some normal pics out there on social media where people can stumble across them and initiate contact with her. I use to have a yahoo profile up with regular pics of her (Clothed) on there. I also had a AFF account profile. The first contact you will script with them after they contact (you)

Now when we first started we had a profile up on AFF.com that she knew about. After that expired I would re-initiate the aff subscription// profile only when she agreed to do another MFM but she would not know that it was back on AFF. We were part time swingers did 13 MFMs over a period of about 5 years. Now our first 3 MFM all happened within about 45 days and then she got pissed and put her foot down.

Each time we did one…it was the “OK, but this is absolute last time” I would always agree. There are a lot of fakers on AFF, but a lot of real people also. If you weed them out you stand a better chance of actually meeting them or so I always thought. People are on AFF for one reason. To FUCK. If you meet on facebook they might just be living a no real action/fantasy. I will admit I was once one of those types.

On AFF I would buy a gold account for 3 months each time she would agree to do it. I would establish the profile. Let people know must be well hung, proof pics required. No pics allowed but I was going to be there to participate and take pics. Let them know I was not bi or gay. Also let them know no overnight stays, meet at hotel bar, go to room fuck and shake hands and walk away. After the first time we always met in nice hotels and made a staycation out of the experience. We never had a no show or a bad experience. I would always require certain proof pics so I knew that they were not faking. My deal was I would only share with well hung men. If I wanted to watch an average guy fuck her I would do it myself.

Now you say your wife is uptight. I say no if she lets you take nude pics of her. She would not agree to pics of you fucking her if she is uptight. Trust me.

Now have the guy email her. Hey saw you on facebook you are beautify. I just wanted to say hello and that I am embarrassed but you are my ideal Asian woman fantasy…do you want to get a drink etc. First contact he sends regular pic, and sweet as hell. As a matter of fact she never know this guy is hung like hell until he takes his pants off at the hotel. Now facebook might not be the ideal place for him to stumble across her pics but use a social media where you can be kind of anonymous and that the pics are public for anyone to see. Remember this will be normal pics. I would have to print the email he sent and leave it on the coffee table when I went to work. She was never on yahoo anyway. Come home and see her reaction.

During the initial email simmering you let her know it would be OK. This is your fantasy to have this happen. You let her know that she would never do this, but you want her to do it to please you. Let her know that love is love and sex is sex. Let her know you can do this purely with no strings by meeting at hotel. Let her know she can back out at any time. Anyway day of the meeting send her out to do her nails and hair. Buy her some sexy lingerie. Tell her at least think about modeling it for you both.

Day of the meeting meet at hotel bar. The guy brings a bottle of wine and he is sweet and then he asks if he can come up and have a couple glasses of wine in the room with you guys.

There you have it. Now once you get to the room you will not want to rush things but if you wife is like mine she will never initiate the actual contact. You may have to place them together for a pic. Have the guy put his hand on her, unbutton shirt, give kiss etc. Your wife even at this point will not want to look like a slut so re-assure her. Baby let’s have fun and just go with it. Little did I know once my shy demure wife finally was able to accommodate the BIG cock into he tiny pussy she would turn into a DIRTY Mouth slut. "Oh God Fuck me with that BIG Dick, God I am cumming again, oh SHIT" while holding on and digging fingernails in their back and arms.

There you have it…Guys stumble across pics…contact and go from there. You all along letting her know you are just a crazy man that likes to see things and that you know she would never do this but you want it. It is your fantasy. Life is made to experience new things. Love is Love. Sex is just sex.

It is UN-nerving to meet the first time. Even to make that phone call it is UN-nerving. By the time we met we had a dialogue and there was some level of comfort that the guy was not a total psycho. I always told them no cameras, I would be there to take pics and join in. No over night stays. Fuck, shake hands and walk away. Never ever had a bad experience. The closest thing was once this guy established contact, he did all proof pics and when we met it was the same guy about 50 LBS heavier than the pics he sent. Still let the fat boy fuck her silly though. Another time the guy proof pic with a small shaving cream can and turned out to be a average 6” cock.

MFM are a lot easier than FMF. Women are jealous. They think you just want to fuck another woman. Although One time I did fuck a smoking hot Japanese woman. The memories are great. If you don’t get into action you will never have any to relive. Love is love. Sex is Sex and meant to be fun.

Hopefully this post did not bore anyone.

Last edited:
Communication is key. By your saying "That guy is staring at you ass" does not convey the message "I want you to fuck guys for me, and I want to be there to join in and take pics". You have to actually tell her what you want. It works. May take awhile.

This is going back to the first set of pics on this thread and the first MFM we ever had. This guy was a FUCKING MACHINE. Looking at this pic and his face give you an idea of how HARD he was fucking my wife. Loud Pussy Farts. This guy made her cum so many times it was unreal. I am serious. She got out of bed only to use the bathroom once we got home during the next 3 days. Remember the earlier pics where she was on top and the pillow between the head board. I thought he was going to break the bed and my wife's pussy.

for from MFM 1

I'd love to fuck your wife with my THICK cock. I'd have sooo much cum for her.

luvtowatch69 said:
Communication is key. By your saying "That guy is staring at you ass" does not convey the message "I want you to fuck guys for me, and I want to be there to join in and take pics". You have to actually tell her what you want. It works. May take awhile.
100% TRUE!!! You can read pages and pages and website after website of "info" to try and understand and get ways to share your wife, but it honestly comes right down to this! Ya, it sucks we gotta spell it out sometimes but the end result is the focus!

Back to MFM 1. My wife literally could not take anymore orgasms or fucking. During this hand job right after this pic the camera batteries died. I wish I had video of this guy pumping the globs of sperm out his cock. Had I had video it would be famous in the net. 3 BIG blasts of cum. I love the way my wife's hands can't even grip around it.

MFM #1 I remember this guy talking about how nice the MAGNUM condoms felt on his cock and how regular condoms were just too small. He loved the way they fit his cock. As you can see this MAGNUM is fully unrolled on his big fat cock.

Last edited: