Banned from Pussy

• Thread starterhorny_couple
  • Start date

horny_couple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2009
How many cucks are banned from your wife's pussy or all pussy in general? also any girlfriend's or wives who have banned your cuck from pussy? and last but not least are there any cucks that actually want to be banned?

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, slavecplTX, slaveofmyown and 5 others
most of us cucks are no good at fucking anyway. so why not be banned.

Reactions: slavecplTX, Bree, tucsoncucktobbw and 4 others
whitesubhubby said:

Thats an interesting way to look at it.

Reactions: Bree, 44 mwm and toolman2c
I still get wife's pussy but it is usually after she has been fucked by her BBC. She is loose and it reminds me how little I am. It is just to humiliate me.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, slavecplTX, Silkenboy and 5 others
My hubby has never been banned from access to my pussy, (potty hole yes). But now days he seems to get more pleasure from watching and more than occasionally use his oral
talents to feel still involved. dawn

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, SubBiBeta, bonemeal and 6 others
The only time I cut hubby off is for 3 or 4 days before we participate in swinging or I go on a date...It makes we both appreciate each other more and in his case enhances the experience. There have been times when either or both of us couldent wait and have masturbated but so far haven't done oral or intercourse. I dont think I could cut him completely off as I read some have done here. :)

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, bonemeal, CrowRaven and 1 other person
I am but to be honest I always had a low sex drive and thats why wife turned back to BBC again 8 years ago. I prefer to jerk n watch (when allowed) anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: slavecplTX, slaveofmyown, leahswannabe and 3 others
Sex should be by invitation only, so that a cuckold has to earn his "bonuses" for good behavor and success in hitting the high standard of cleanliness his wife requires for the household chores. Am I wrong in assuming that a cuckold should be satisfied with all the creampies she brings homes, surely these are a better reward than sex per se.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: QuietKing, 4sure, tucsoncucktobbw and 10 others
Agreed

I agree. For a woman, nothing could be more fustrating than a lousy fuck, so leave it to the masters. We're still there to service them and their bulls is other mutually fulfilling ways.

whitesubhubby said:

Reactions: Bree and Hercuckobeys
Josetta said:
Sex should be by invitation only, so that a cuckold has to earn his "bonuses" for good behavor and success in hitting the high standard of cleanliness his wife requires for the household chores. Am I wrong in assuming that a cuckold should be satisfied with all the creampies she brings homes, surely these are a better reward than sex per se.

I agree with you.

Susan said:
The only time I cut hubby off is for 3 or 4 days before we participate in swinging or I go on a date...It makes we both appreciate each other more and in his case enhances the experience. There have been times when either or both of us couldent wait and have masturbated but so far haven't done oral or intercourse. I dont think I could cut him completely off as I read some have done here. :)

Does he get to watch your black dates? If he does, jerking off while watching (and later fantasizing about what he saw) should be enough for him.

Reactions: crt, CrowRaven and toolman2c
Cut off

to be honest,being cut off was a shock and a humiliating reflection of where i stood with my wife, but it was also a kind of relief. i bet there are lots of cucks who will understand. being allowed to try to perform and then failing miserably time after time is the ultimate in humiliaiton. at least now i have to accept who i am, and how worthless sex would be with me, and in a way it relieves some of the pressure. and being allowed to beat of helps me stay sane.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, gingers_sub, Pussyfreebeta and 4 others
Shortly before i broke up with him i told my last white boyfriend that he was banned from sleeping with me, though i still accepted oral when i chose. he was astonishingly meek about it and offered no resistance. Strangely his submission turned me on far more than his cock ever did.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, slavecplTX, 4sure and 8 others
Josetta said:

I am so curious to know what you do look like. won't you show your picture?

Mine is still allowed in my pussy after one of my dates has stretched me and filled me or on those days when black cock isn't available. When he does get to fuck me he's not allowed to cum in me, that's reserved only for black guys. He has to pull out and jack himself off. I tell him to go masterbait into the toilet which is where his cum belongs or sometimes I have him jerk off on my tits or a plate where he has to lick it clean.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, slavecplTX, 4sure and 5 others
wvhotwife said:
Mine is still allowed in my pussy after one of my dates has stretched me and filled me or on those days when black cock isn't available. When he does get to fuck me he's not allowed to cum in me, that's reserved only for black guys. He has to pull out and jack himself off. I tell him to go masterbait into the toilet which is where his cum belongs or sometimes I have him jerk off on my tits or a plate where he has to lick it clean.

You sure have him well under control.

Reactions: QuietKing and toolman2c
whitesubhubby said:

Would you go as far as having a proper cuckold ceremony where your wife walks down the aisle and you give her away to her new Black Bull Husband and you become the butler and do the housework and live in the basement?

Reactions: 4sure, Cuckhubbyhotwife, Silkenboy and 4 others
Susan said:

A woman can masturbate as many times a week as she likes, but a man should not empty his postrate gland until he gets permission from his wife, because it might NOT be properly recharged when it is needed.

I can understand how many wives get angry if a husband masturbates. The sperm belongs to her and it is cheating to not keep it on tap for when she is emotionally ready to let it flow like a lager coming out of a beer tap.

A wayward husband needs to be caged, it is the only way to control his masturbation weakness. Sex is about high quality orgams, not a large number of weak ejaculations.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, 4sure, crt and 3 others
My cuck hubby hasnt had my pussy in 8 years! he knows and accepts that he doesnt deserve this pussy, its reserved for any and all Black Men!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: QuietKing, gingers_sub, olderwhitecuckold and 9 others
suzanneinphilly said:
My cuck hubby hasnt had my pussy in 8 years! he knows and accepts that he doesnt deserve this pussy, its reserved for any and all Black Men!

Is he allowed to watch while you enjoy your Black Men? Do you let him jerk off while you tell him about your dates?

Reactions: crt, Manwaife and toolman2c