Bisexual husbands sharing cock with their wives

• Thread startercuckolder.com
  • Start date

cuckolder.com

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2010
These are for the pleasure and humiliation of the cuckolds and people who would like to get a taste of cuckoo life. Let me know how you like these.

4041453368_b9465faf3c_o.jpg

4040709283_99c88e21d1_o.jpg

tumblr_kzdxvudHb31qah6uzo1_1280.jpg

1355371501.jpg

More photos and videos available at my blog at www.cuckolder.com »

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
great photos and thanks for posting!!

Great stuff on your blog...thanks

your blog was great, luv the action you posted

very hot stuff, I love to suck cock and get sucked. Please post more

Reactions: Readyu
As a cuckold husband I have often sucked the cocks of men who are cuckolding me. I have no interest in sucking anohter man's cock unless it is part of my cuckold process.

When it is part of my cuckolding then I find it one of the most erotic pleasures I have ever experienced and will often cum myself when I feel a guy shoot his load in my mouth.

Now I am in the process of divorcing my wife I have no inclination to suck any other man's cock.

For some cuckolds - being willing and enjoying sucking cocks is limited to being submissive to a superior male who is fucking your cuckoldress wife.

Reactions: sharklasers, PhilippinesFun and WhiteMarried
Sorry to hear you are getting a divorce. That sucks, no pun intended.

Reactions: MrCM
Thanks

pleaser011 said:
Sorry to hear you are getting a divorce. That sucks, no pun intended.

And it has been a while since I've sucked!

That is sad to hear 4julie. Really, hate to see a divorce even though I am divorced myself.

See what I mean

4julie said:
As a cuckold husband I have often sucked the cocks of men who are cuckolding me. I have no interest in sucking anohter man's cock unless it is part of my cuckold process.

When it is part of my cuckolding then I find it one of the most erotic pleasures I have ever experienced and will often cum myself when I feel a guy shoot his load in my mouth.

Now I am in the process of divorcing my wife I have no inclination to suck any other man's cock.

For some cuckolds - being willing and enjoying sucking cocks is limited to being submissive to a superior male who is fucking your cuckoldress wife.
This is exactly what I have been talking about. I bet your marriage was one of equals at one time. You let her get the upper hand, had you sucking dicks when you admittedly have no inclination to suck other dicks. I'm guessing in spite of what you say, you could have lived without it even in the cuckold arena. When cuckoldry goes to extremes watch out. They embrace the other men and then treat you like shit for being man enough to allow it. NOT FAIR. For you other guys if wifey ever looks at you with contempt you might as well call the lawyer. Mutual respect and equality in decision making is the only way a marriage will survive. Don't let the selfish bitches take you for a ride.

Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl, couplegr2017, PhilippinesFun and 1 other person
Good post, thanks.

kev & karen

Was a cuckold from the get go

John Galt said:
This is exactly what I have been talking about. I bet your marriage was one of equals at one time. You let her get the upper hand, had you sucking dicks when you admittedly have no inclination to suck other dicks. I'm guessing in spite of what you say, you could have lived without it even in the cuckold arena. When cuckoldry goes to extremes watch out. They embrace the other men and then treat you like shit for being man enough to allow it. NOT FAIR. For you other guys if wifey ever looks at you with contempt you might as well call the lawyer. Mutual respect and equality in decision making is the only way a marriage will survive. Don't let the selfish bitches take you for a ride.

In my case I guess I let her off with too much and expected her to change once we were married. I did know before we married she'd cheated on me with other men but she said it would be different with a ring on her finger, it was she had sex with more guys more often and less with me.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
my wife and I share cock and now I seek more cock on my own!

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and Manwaife
cucked on the kitchen table

Don't know if I'm allowed to post this video here but it suites the thread and in one of my favorit clips

lets get this thread back up and running, anyone else got pictures of husbands sucking cock?

yes sir i have lots of pics and videos of me sucking cock here in central pa
message me here or better yet yahoo messenger and we chat and i send u all i have and tell you anything u ask..(submissive , bi , voyeur) clearfieldpa16830 is my messenger

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and MrCM
lets see some of your pictures

yes sir !!!

Attachments

• 2inmouth.jpg
    2inmouth.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 693
  • black.jpg
    black.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 684
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 677
  • Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, lnohhnvm, PhilippinesFun and 2 others
larry you are a very lucky man i am jealous

cocks

I love sucking cocks i am a sissy queer and only want cocks. Wife is a slut and she fucks real men.

Attachments

• DSC03695.jpg
    DSC03695.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 548
  • DSC03755.jpg
    DSC03755.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_0001.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0001.JPG.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_0002.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0002.JPG.jpg