Bisexual husbands sharing cock with their wives

• Thread startercuckolder.com
  • Start date
I tried my first cock when I stayed for the night with our friends, at night while a friend's wife was sleeping, he came into my room naked and I saw his big cock, he smiled and ****** what I like, and then, leaning on the table fucked my anus and when I began to cum together with him, he changed and said that I was the same slut as my wife ...
So I found out that he had been coming to our city for a long time, fucking her, and since then he, pressing for work, stayed with us and fucked both of us, humiliating me, and turning me into a complete cuckold ...
He divorced and lived with us for about a year ...

0_41838900_1323611175BiA.jpg HPICT0100Bi.jpg

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, SluttyTattooedWife, SquirmingSub and 2 others
Fun is fun

Once you suck a guy off you wonder why you hadn’t done it before. It is such a good feeling having a hard cock in your mouth and then feeling his warm cum sliding down your throat.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Charliescuck, lnohhnvm, WhiteMarried and 4 others
So hot.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Loversexy said:
I can do that to u

images-2 (1).jpeg
Dam u can pound my ass anytime where u from

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure and WhiteMarried
Cucked Dad said:
Once you suck a guy off you wonder why you hadn’t done it before. It is such a good feeling having a hard cock in your mouth and then feeling his warm cum sliding down your throat.
So true.

Kmannering said:
Dam u can pound my ass anytime where u from
If you're close to jackson ohio I'm seriously down for a night at a hotel

Cucked Dad said:
i love sucking black cock, but it's difficult to find willing guys here.

Reactions: Charliescuck and WhiteMarried
We do.... 5 holes available

5.jpg
4(2) blur.jpg
2 blur.jpg
Sucking BBC.jpg

First he fucked hub and then he fucked me with his thick 9 inches bareback. He was a multicummer -- one load in hub and 2 in me...

1 (2).jpg
7 (2).jpg
8 (2).jpg
Snapshot 4 (2-22-2020 7-43 AM) (2).jpg
Snapshot 5 (2-22-2020 7-46 AM) (2).jpg