Bisexual husbands sharing cock with their wives

• Thread startercuckolder.com
  • Start date
During our five year marriage, we invited nine different men into our bedroom. Out of those nine guys, only four of them did anything considered 'gay' with me. I'm bisexual but most times I was afraid to even ask to touch any of the guys. Anyway, here's the guys I did mess with and what we did:

1. Brandon -- he was my wife's ex-bf. He had a huge cock and knew how to use it. Sometimes he'd take a break from fucking her and tell me to suck him. That was really hot, getting to taste her pussy on his cock. Sometimes they'd fuck for a long time and after like her seventh orgasm, she'd say she was done & he'd just fuck my mouth until he came. On two occasions, she persuaded him to fuck me -- one time he pounded me doggystyle & the other time he had me on my back, held my legs in the air, and screwed me that way. Both times he came inside me. He got off knowing that I was hot for him and liked to show off for me while he was fucking her. Those times when I sucked him or he fucked me, he acted like he was doing me a favor or something. He'd say things like 'I know how much you want my cock' and 'If you're lucky, I might let you suck on this later' while giving me a smug smile.

2. Sean -- a co-worker of mine. He was a player and fucked like a pro. The times when he'd pull out and jerk off onto her face or her tits or her ass, he'd let me play with his balls or his butt cheeks until he came. It was usually just for a few seconds, but I was happy just to get my hands on him at all, he was hot as hell.

3. Don -- one of her friends. He was young and had a hairy horse cock that was just beautiful. He was into the gay stuff more than the other guys, he usually wanted me involved in some way. I'd suck his monster cock while he ate her pussy, I'd lick his balls and his butthole while he fucked her, she & I would get on our knees and worship his big dick at the same time. He fucked me a few times, which hurt like hell but it was great. He came in me every time. Sometimes when he was laying on the bed and she was blowing him, he'd even motion me over and start blowing me. I blew my load in his mouth on more than one occasion.

4. Jay -- a stocky, 19 year old boy who used to come to my wife's work and flirt with her. He was usually wasted when he fucked my wife. He liked to get rough with her during sex and I think he got off on being in charge of both of us. Like he'd call her a slut or a bitch during sex, and order her around. He was really verbally nasty towards me. He'd be pounding her and look over at me and say things like 'I'm fucking your wife, you little faggot'. He also liked to order us to say things, like making her say that his is the best dick she's ever had while he was balls deep in her. Or like once when he was getting ready to nut inside her, he just looked at me and said 'Tell me to cum in this slut', then he kept telling me to say it louder so I was yelling 'Cum in that slut' while he shot his wad in her.

The only 'gay' things he did with me were really demeaning ones. He'd tell me to 'Lick my nuts, faggot' and then say things like 'You're such a fuckin homo, look at this shit' and 'Lick them balls good so I can screw your wife' while I was on my knees lapping at his big balls. Sometimes he'd be plowing her and then say 'Get over here, faggot' (he liked that word a lot) and then he'd pull out and jerk off and cum on my face or in my hair or he'd tell me to 'Open your fucking mouth' and he'd shoot all over my lips and my tongue. As if that wasn't enough, every time he decided to unload on me, he'd just start shouting stuff while cumming like 'Eat that, you fag', 'I'm cumming in your fucking hair, bitch', stuff like that.

He never let me suck his dick (I guess that was 'too gay' or something) but sometimes he'd tell me to lay down and then just sit on my face and order me to eat his asshole while telling my wife to get down and suck his dick. He would hold my head with both hands and grind his butthole against my face while she bobbed on his cock just inches away from me.

I could tell so much more about Jay but I feel like I've already gone on too long. Needless to say, he was my favorite.

really liked romalotti's post. had a lot of similar memories but don't really remember the names very well. most of the Men my wife was with didn't want to have anything to do with me, they just wanted to fuck her. but there were enough that i got to love sucking cock, especially Black Cock, and eating cum out of and off of her. i do remember one Man, his name was Nick and he worked with my wife and i. he had told me several times about lusting after my wife and i told her about it. she told me to set it up. he became a regular for about 3 or 4 yrs, fucking her at least 2 or 3 times a month. sometimes he'd come over unannounced and if she wasn't home to accommodate him he had me do it. one time both of my teenage daughters were at home and he took me to my wife's bedroom and fucked me. i found out later that both of the girls had also been fucked by him.

Reactions: Panawife
jjboi said:
really liked romalotti's post. had a lot of similar memories but don't really remember the names very well. most of the Men my wife was with didn't want to have anything to do with me, they just wanted to fuck her. but there were enough that i got to love sucking cock, especially Black Cock, and eating cum out of and off of her. i do remember one Man, his name was Nick and he worked with my wife and i. he had told me several times about lusting after my wife and i told her about it. she told me to set it up. he became a regular for about 3 or 4 yrs, fucking her at least 2 or 3 times a month. sometimes he'd come over unannounced and if she wasn't home to accommodate him he had me do it. one time both of my teenage daughters were at home and he took me to my wife's bedroom and fucked me. i found out later that both of the girls had also been fucked by him.

Wow - so Nick took the whole family? Would love to hear more about that.

Over the last couple of years I have become bi-sexual. My wife doesn't know. But I have the greatest urge to have watch as I suck another guys cock and watch me swallow his load.

I have no idea how to go about it without throwing us into the proverbial trash.

Any suggestions?

my hub is quite bi, but I knew that when we married. He told me about his early experiences....we went to the same schools together and dated off and on for years.. My first time actually watching him was during a 3som as we were getting into swinging long ago. heck I still find it erotic and actually gives me a break..lol ...Anyway 2wheel, do you and your bride play with others or does she play alone??? My hubs first time with me..I was going down on our partner and he simply joined me licking and sucking.. he never got 'the prize' but I was happy he had faith in me to do it... Of course w discussed it the next day and both expressed our feelings... Ive seen him and other men often since at house parties and also he has fluffed my friends. anyway .y thought is for u to join her when she is doing oral with her lover... hold his pole for her...massage him... dont let her feel threatened,,but let her know u want to be a partner in it with her

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Susan, so it wasn't really a shock to you because you already knew? I have never considered myself bi, but I joined in with my wife as she was sucking her lover. She was a little set back at first but then enjoyed watching and sucking together. I now do it all the time. And she loves it.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
I have shared a cock with my wife and also sucked off a few bulls alone while she watched. Two bulls have fucked my ass after I sucked them. Both blew in my ass and I felt owned by them and felt closer than ever to my wife.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, WhiteMarried, SquirmingSub and 3 others
4julie said:
As a cuckold husband I have often sucked the cocks of men who are cuckolding me. I have no interest in sucking anohter man's cock unless it is part of my cuckold process.

When it is part of my cuckolding then I find it one of the most erotic pleasures I have ever experienced and will often cum myself when I feel a guy shoot his load in my mouth.

Now I am in the process of divorcing my wife I have no inclination to suck any other man's cock.

For some cuckolds - being willing and enjoying sucking cocks is limited to being submissive to a superior male who is fucking your cuckoldress wife.
I agree,plus it is always fun as long as both you and you wife do it together,at least it is like this for us,sorry for your divorce.

tonyxx10 said:
Susan, so it wasn't really a shock to you because you already knew? I have never considered myself bi, but I joined in with my wife as she was sucking her lover. She was a little set back at first but then enjoyed watching and sucking together. I now do it all the time. And she loves it.
Nice,my wife an i been doing this for a while and she loves it,she also like to watch

Cuckedforher said:
I have shared a cock with my wife and also sucked off a few bulls alone while she watched. Two bulls have fucked my ass after I sucked them. Both blew in my ass and I felt owned by them and felt closer than ever to my wife.
As long as both of you liked,that is what matters most.if it get you closer then it is good fun

****** me

7fb38f6d-36b9-468b-be7f-14a163dc5bfb.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl, bandgcouple, genuinepleasure and 2 others
husband and our boyfriend

98.jpg

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, genuinepleasure, summ1962 and 1 other person
samanthaNwilli said:
husband and our boyfriend

98.jpg
There is something to be said when a husband and wife both share the same Alpha, the same boyfriend.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
me and our boyfriend

94.jpg

Reactions: genuinepleasure, EllenJames, summ1962 and 1 other person
SquirmingSub said:
There is something to be said when a husband and wife both share the same Alpha, the same boyfriend.
Yes,it is always kinky fun

Reactions: EllenJames
SquirmingSub said:

js.png jw.png

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, Manwaife, EllenJames and 1 other person
wish my wife would do this with me

shandracoxx said:
wish my wife would do this with me
I can do that to u

images-2 (1).jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Alex_hotwifeky, Panawife, genuinepleasure and 4 others
As a cuckold it should not just be sucking