Black Athletes fucking Cheerleaders??

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date
thawks said:
I do not know Pimp. Seems you just cannot have an opinion on here sometimes without someone else giving folks a rash of crap for it. Joking and teasing each other is one thing but seems like if folks say what they think others jump them. Not saying I am innocent but I still respect the other persons opinion and their right to have it. Folks need to learn to agree to disagree, you know that as well as anyone else on here.

thawks, you're so right,,,,,,,,,,,,,that has always been my biggest problem with this site. I feel that anyone that concents to enter this site, also agrees that this is something that other people wouldn't agree with or understand. So it is crazy for us comming in here and not be tolerate or clain to be holier that thou. I think there is a guilty factor involve, whereas some people feel "less" guilty for being here, when they can dump on someone else. For me I accept my lust for white women, and I accept avenues to meet/communicate, and promote getting together with them, so I am not going to dump on any brother or white guy sharing/enjoying a beautiful white woman with me.
Do I want eveybody to know or understand my lust ,,,NO, because I don't want anyone to exploit it and I don't want to have to explain it to everyone..........................................I am done....finally......Sorry I was on a roll.

Sorry to everyone!
Apparently this thread is a waist so I won't continue it.
Just thought some of the guys here would enjoy some sexy ass cheerleaders?

Thanks!

I was a cheerleader in H.S n college. I learned to be real discrete. I toutored a lot of Athletes. Yes a nice ass n brains.

Reactions: franklyhorny and nudistDon
She loves the BULLS!

you guys think shes doing him?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and ljcarm
angie33 said:
you guys think shes doing him?

You mean hes doing her!!!
YEP!

My current GF was a HS and college cheerleader (for one year at ASU in the mid 90's) and though she didn't go black she's told me that most of the girls did and that there was an expectation that the cheerleaders were supposed to hook up with the athletes. More fantasy fodder: the cheerleaders had access to the locker rooms so she saw all sorts of bbc and crazy sexual situations. If only I could talk her into being a BBC slut...

Reactions: franklyhorny
I personally know of the 2 best looking blondes who were cheerleaders at my school, both went black. They were both seriously built like Jess simpson....but I agree, very, very few actually do.

Reactions: franklyhorny and ljcarm
I am enjoying this thread. I have always been curious about white cheerleaders and Black athletes. I even had fantasy thoughts about the losing teams white cheerleaders having to go to the winning teams Black athletes for duty.
Anyway, I am all for keeping this thread rolling and the pics that go with it.

dwm2obeyBM_WF said:
I am enjoying this thread. I have always been curious about white cheerleaders and Black athletes. I even had fantasy thoughts about the losing teams white cheerleaders having to go to the winning teams Black athletes for duty.
Anyway, I am all for keeping this thread rolling and the pics that go with it.

I think there's a new documentary regarding this...:D

253335.jpg

npsf said:
My current GF was a HS and college cheerleader (for one year at ASU in the mid 90's) and though she didn't go black she's told me that most of the girls did and that there was an expectation that the cheerleaders were supposed to hook up with the athletes. More fantasy fodder: the cheerleaders had access to the locker rooms so she saw all sorts of bbc and crazy sexual situations. If only I could talk her into being a BBC slut...

Well don't keep us waiting. Did she ever tell you what she saw?

Black enrollment at my highschool was probably less than 10% so if any of us did date one of the black guys, it was done secretly. The black guys would flirt a little but if they wanted to explore possible interest in dating, it was done away from other white eyes & ears. I was asked a couple times but I never did it. I agree that the larger the black enrollment, the greater the probability and acceptibility of interracial coupling. I was just in the wrong school at the wrong time. 8>)

thawks said:
Sexylittleslut? I am a bit confused and I really am not trying to be a smart ass but you are a man, you are a sissy boy, TS? (see your profile)love black cock, black men all good as it is your choice but you are on here posting pictures of hot sexy white women and acting all hot and bothered over it? Just a bit confusing to me. Can you explain?

Well I'll put it this way....I love sexy women soo much that I wish I was one!
When I see a gorgeous woman it makes me wanna just get fucked.

Does that answer your question?
...and I will continue to post beautiful white babes!

Will & Eve said:
It depends on the demographic of the area. In schools with 50% or more of the student population is black, there's a lot of interracial dating now. In schools that are 75% or more black, probably 60% or so of the white girls are dating black guys (doesn't really apply to the cheerleaders though because it has been my observation that you almost never see a white cheerleader at a heavily black school - the sistas are SERIOUS about that)

OTOH, in places where the black population is 25% or less, the instance of white girls dating black guys drops WAY down.

Or such has been my observations.
Thanks for bringing up the demographic part. In lots of rural southern public schools where there are lots of black players and students, you see lots of interracial activity going on at school functions and outside of school also. I know what I observe going on when I go watch any game.

bambam220 said:
I was a cheerleader in H.S n college. I learned to be real discrete. I toutored a lot of Athletes. Yes a nice ass n brains.

Thirty-five plus years ago when I was on the H.S. football team, the school started a tutoring program to help the athletes pass. The first ones to sign up to tutor us were the cheerleaders. It was an excellent excuse for a hot white girl to be in my house alone with me.

/Phil

Reactions: franklyhorny and lnohhnvm
The more prim and proper and high society the white female cheerleaders are, the bigger pleasure it is for the Black Guys to use them however they want to and use them in all the ways that they have never been used sexually before. How much sweeter could it be for the Black Man to take a pretty little white, model citizen cheerleader and put her through some self-degrading acts while preparing her for the Black Power Fucking she is about to receive.

Reactions: franklyhorny and 44 mwm
another pic

I like this pic

Anyone with a picture of the girl from Louisville,Ky that was a cheerleader?

dwm2obeyBM_WF said:
The more prim and proper and high society the white female cheerleaders are, the bigger pleasure it is for the Black Guys to use them however they want to and use them in all the ways that they have never been used sexually before. How much sweeter could it be for the Black Man to take a pretty little white, model citizen cheerleader and put her through some self-degrading acts while preparing her for the Black Power Fucking she is about to receive.

Well said, and thats exactly what they get...a Black Power Fucking!!!

ASU Cheerleaders and Sun Devil players